myWakeHealth is an online patient portal that offers convenient, secure access to the information you need to manage your care. You can:
- Send a message to your doctor’s office
- Manage your appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- Pay your bill
- View your doctor’s notes from clinic visits
- View and update medications, allergies and more
- View test results, visit summaries and discharge instructions
- Search the health library
- Link your family's records
No, myWakeHealth is a free resource for our patients.
You can sign up:
Online Now - We use a third-party secure system to verify your identity.
By Mail - You can fill out an online form to request an activation code. This can take 5-7 business days.
With Activation Code - You can use the activation code provided on your After Visit Summary (AVS) or your billing statement.
Or if you want to sign up in person at any of our clinics, simply ask our staff to help you while you're there.
No worries. You can sign up online now.
We use Experian, a secure, third-party verification service, to confirm your identity. This service is similar to what banks and healthcare.gov uses to verify customer identity.
You can call our myWakeHealth Patient Support Line toll-free at 855-560-5111.