Ratings and Reviews
691 Ratings 265 Comments
|Listened to me||4.9|
|Cared about me||4.9|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.9|
|Included me in decisions about my care||4.9|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- May 23, 2023 Most friendly and kind doctor very precise. Enjoy my visit every time.
- May 23, 2023 Excellent physician
- May 20, 2023 Dr. Bond is knowledgeable, able to diagnose quickly the problem, and knows how to solve difficult situations. He is kind and extremely efficient.
- May 19, 2023 Dr. Bond is the Best!!! He treats his patient like his family. He always talks and laughs with us then he checks my eyes. Dr. Bond always answers our questions and helps us. Dr. Bond has always told us the truth about my eyes, good or bad.
- May 19, 2023 Dr. Bond seeing genuinely concerned about and the condition of my eye health. He was explicit in his instructions on how I needed to care for my eyes.
- May 18, 2023 Explains everything each appointment. Always polite.
- May 16, 2023 Dr. Bond is the ultimate professional care giver!
- May 16, 2023 The best glaucoma doctor
- May 16, 2023 Dr. Bond is simply the best. He is calm and caring and provides test results in an easy to understand manner. He leaves me optimistic with my long term prognosis too.
- May 16, 2023 He is one of the best
- May 9, 2023 Dr. Bond is very knowledgeable. He explains things to you where you can understand.
- May 7, 2023 I have been a patient of Dr. Bond for many years with my glaucoma eye issues. I have confidence in him that he will take the best care of my eye needs. He is very professional and will not steer you wrong.
- May 7, 2023 As I stated before, Dr. Bond, figured out the best drop to bring down my pressure. The only problem I have is the cost, $121, since I am currently in the donut hole.
- May 6, 2023 Dr.Bond was very cordial and he gave me input on what I need to continue to do.
- May 1, 2023 Dr. Bond is a very caring physician and he has my best interest for eye/vision care at heart. Great doctor!!!!!
- May 1, 2023 Dr Bond is so caring. He is friendly and clearly explains my medication to me. Highly recommend him!!
- April 30, 2023 I’m blessed to have Dr. Bond as my doctor!
- April 29, 2023 I trust my eye health to Dr. Bond 100%
- April 28, 2023 Dr Bond is the best he had been working with my eyes for over 20 years and is finally achieved the goal that he was looking for I would recommend him and the staff at the eye care center to any and everybody your care is excellent.
- April 28, 2023 Dr Bond is the most caring doctor. He's very patient, informative and kind.
- April 28, 2023 Dr. Bond has done an excellent job of managing my glaucoma.
- April 28, 2023 Dr Bond is very detailed re my problem so I am not frustrated and are able to relax.
- April 28, 2023 Dr, Bond is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bond to anyone needing a glaucoma specialist.
- April 26, 2023 I am a long time patient of Dr. Bond. We have gotten to known each other and even though I would rather not need to see him, I look forward to seeing him.
- April 25, 2023 Dr Bond is very nice and cares about my condition and always gives me the best advice.
- April 25, 2023 Brilliant and caring. He always has taken great care of my eye condition. (9 yrs?).
- April 23, 2023 I am 69 years old and in the last 7 years I have had to see many doctors about my multiple medical problems. By far, he is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen!
- April 23, 2023 Thank you Dr Bond for all that you have done for my eyes. You are truly a gifted, honest and compassionate doctor.
- April 22, 2023 My first visit with Dr. Bond went very well. I'm transferring from another provider and needed to find someone that understands my condition. I left with the confidence that I'm in the right place.
- April 20, 2023 Dr. Bond made me feel comfortable asking questions about my issues, made sure that I understood his explanations, and made me feel like a participant in my treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Bond.
- April 19, 2023 Excellent physician. Always enjoyed my visit with Dr Bond.
- April 18, 2023 He is a good doctor
- April 17, 2023 Dr. Bond is very caring and professional. He takes time to talk to me.
- April 14, 2023 He’s a great doctor he’s the best
- April 14, 2023 Dr Bond is professional and thorough.
- April 13, 2023 Excellent physician in all respects
- April 12, 2023 Very personable, friendly
- April 10, 2023 Very knowledgeable, caring, takes time to provide information to help patient have a better understanding of what is at stake and how best the problem could be remedied or stabilized.
- April 9, 2023 I see many physicians for my health care needs but Dr. Bond is the most caring and compassionate physician I have. He makes you feel as if he truly cares about you and is not trying to meet a daily quota as most physicians do this day and time. He’s the best and I would highly recommend him to anyone!
- April 8, 2023 Dr. Bond was professional at all times. He asked me questions,listened to me and explained what he thought I needed to do to keep my vision.
- April 4, 2023 Dr. Bond did a great eye exam and took time to answer my questions.
- April 3, 2023 He is a good dr.
- April 3, 2023 Dr Bond listen’s to what you has to say. Includes you in the treatment plan. Answers all your questions. Would recommend him to anyone with the same medical condition.
- April 2, 2023 Dr Bond was v thorough. He explains your condition and listens carefully to your concerns. He is very supportive.
- April 1, 2023 He exemplifies the best in the medical profession Efficient, caring to patient and to interns, stays current in his knowledge, calm.
- March 30, 2023 Great doc
- March 28, 2023 Dr. Bond is thoughtful, thorough, has a caring disposition; he communicates his findings and give his recommendations where needed and he readily answers any concerns put forth to him.
- March 28, 2023 Dr. Bond is terrific,informative and patient
- March 28, 2023 Dr. Bond is a very caring and thorough Doctor, been his patient for over 20+ years and would not have another Dr. Managed my eyes
- March 28, 2023 Dr Bond is an excellent doctor who is compassionate and explains conditions clearly. I appreciate the time he takes with his patients as well as the details about my eyes.
- March 28, 2023 Dr. Bond is one of my best doctors. He is caring and empathetic.
- March 26, 2023 Excellent surgeon. Saved my eyesight.
- March 25, 2023 Very helpful, caring, and professional. Reassured me. Excellent care.
- March 24, 2023 I’m so thankful to have Dr. Bond treating my glaucoma. He has a fantastic reputation in the medical community and is a very knowledgeable physician.
- March 24, 2023 All around good to you
- March 23, 2023 Great eye doctor
- March 23, 2023 Same as I stated at the beginning
- March 22, 2023 Dr Bond took his time with me and explained how to put eye drops in my eyes to make them the most effective.
- March 21, 2023 Takes his time to explain and is sure to leave his office understanding to the best of my ability.
- March 21, 2023 Personable, thorough, efficient
- March 21, 2023 Such a kind, caring doctor! He takes time to thoroughly explain everything.
- March 20, 2023 Dr. Bond is trying to figure out why my pressure keeps increasing in my left eye. He clearly discusses the changes he has made in my eye drops. He is trying one last drop and then will preform a laser procedure if the latest drop doesn’t prove to be effective.
- March 19, 2023 The ongoing scam your hospital uses to scare the **** out of your patients to further your agenda in the covid-19 scam. The same scam that goes against my rights as a person of the united states of America in making us wear a **** mask is against the constitution and my rights as a human. This scam you use to make every doctor and nurse use to further your campaign in mass hysteria. This is the very reason I will not tell anyone that your hospital or its affiliates is a good place to go for any care. Further more of any institution that follows your practices.
- March 19, 2023 Dr Bond is tops!
- March 17, 2023 Dr Bond was thorough, caring and calm.
- March 17, 2023 Dr. Bond is knowledgeable and concerned with your opinions and well being.
- March 14, 2023 Very friendly Encouraged me even though I have a medical condition that most likely cannot be cured.
- March 14, 2023 Dr. Bond was thorough. He explained my issues and answered questioned.
- March 13, 2023 Excellent, professional,
- March 4, 2023 Dr. Bond continues to provide excellent care.
- March 2, 2023 A knowledgeable, caring eye doctor.
- March 2, 2023 Listens well
- March 2, 2023 Dr. Bond showed interest in my history as well as my current problem, which turned out to be important. He went far above levels of compassion and expended time spent with me. I am beyond grateful to be a patient of his!
- March 2, 2023 Dr. Bond is the most caring doctor that I ever was blessed to see for my glaucoma issues. He is always so cheerful, positive, reassuring, caring. He treats me like I am special and a part of his family. He is an excellent doctor, so knowledgeable. I always feel so good after seeing him because I know he cares and will always give me the best care, the best advice and the most reassurance regarding my glaucoma and my prognosis. God bless you, Dr. Bond!
- March 2, 2023 Great doctor!!!
- March 1, 2023 Wonderful Doctor Always caring. explains everything going on with my eyes. Thankful hs is my doctor
- February 28, 2023 Dr. Bond is an excellent physician. He is always kind, helpful and informative during each office visit.
- February 28, 2023 He did seem to rush through my appointment because he was running so late.
- February 27, 2023 Dr. Jeffrey Bond is the best!
- February 26, 2023 Bond is the best always taken impeccable care of me good listener good care provider.
- February 26, 2023 I worked at this institution for 43 years and know the who to ask for help and who to avoid, so I'm really not the one to ask these questions!
- February 24, 2023 Excellent. He takes the time to explain his findings and what treatment he is prescribing. Always pleasant.
- February 22, 2023 Very good
- February 21, 2023 very thoughful, provides good advise to solve problems
- February 21, 2023 Dr. Bond is the epitome of excellence
- February 21, 2023 Dr. Bond always treats me very well! He is the perfect gentleman and cares about my eye health making sure I have the best possible treatment. He is also concerned that I leave the hospital in a timely manner.
- February 21, 2023 DR. BOND IS PATIENT AND EXPLAINS WHAT HE SEES.
- February 19, 2023 Dr. Bond’s listening skills, concern for exceptional patient care, and expertise are unparalleled
- February 18, 2023 I am blessed and thankful for dr.bond. I do not know what I would do without him.
- February 14, 2023 Dr. Bond is a very nice doctor check your eyes well he listen well explain everything down to details clear understanding great doctor
- February 13, 2023 Dr, Bond is good doctor who is patient and will listen to you. This appointment went quicker than any others as far as waiting, Dr Bond is highly rated and recommended by me to others
- February 13, 2023 Dr. Bond is sincerely concerned about my vision and the recent progression of glaucoma in my right eye. He takes time to ask about any reactions to the new medication he prescribed, and is continuing to closely monitor my progress.
- February 13, 2023 Dr Bond treated my 96 year old mother, who sadly has very little remaining vision, with kindness and compassion. It means a lot.
- February 13, 2023 Very professional and caring physician! Treated me with respect and carefully explained things to my level of understanding.
- February 12, 2023 The check in lady was rude, she tried to over charge me my copay. I explained it was not that much and asked if she would like to see my insurance card even though they had a copy. She declined. The check out lady was professional and did her job well.
- February 12, 2023 Dr. Bond always explain everything so that I know everything discussed each appointment.
- February 11, 2023 very caring. keeps me informed
- February 11, 2023 I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Bond. It was the first time he had seen me and I could tell he had reviewed my chart thoroughly and was up to date on my eye status. He explained in simply terms exactly what I needed to do before my next visit.
- February 8, 2023 He is not only a good doctor, but he is a person who really cares about his patients.
- February 8, 2023 I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Bond. Highly recommend him!
- February 7, 2023 Very pleasant and helpful
- February 7, 2023 Very nice and caring Doctor
- February 6, 2023 My sight has had the best care since I started going to DR. Bond. I believe he is a very efficient doctor who has my best interests when he treats me.
- February 6, 2023 Dr Bond listens and explains what I don't understand, takes his time with me.
- February 5, 2023 Dr Bond is attentive to my medical needs and always takes the time to explain his decisions to me.
- February 2, 2023 Dr. Bond is always cordial and pleasant. Very easy to talk to. He explains information thoroughly. He gives you the opportunity to asks questions. He takes time with you and makes sure that you understand what to do.
- February 2, 2023 The greatest!
- January 31, 2023 Dr. Bond is a great physician in the field of gloucoma.
- January 27, 2023 I'm always glad to see Dr. Bond. He is such a nice person as well as a good doctor.
- January 25, 2023 Best in the Class! Been with Him since he started and hope to Continue. He is a Very Compassionate Doctor.
- January 25, 2023 Dr. Bond is one of the most knowledgeable doctors in his field of expertise. He truly cares about his patients, and provides clear feedback to questions and concerns. He treats patients with respect and care and is always listening for any concerns you may have with respect to your specific eye care situation. I trust Dr. Bond with my eye care.
- January 24, 2023 Excellent doctor. Definitely not in a hurry to move on to the next patient. Explains everything in easy to understand facts.
- January 23, 2023 Satisfied
- January 23, 2023 Dr. Bond and his staff are the BEST!!!!!!
- January 22, 2023 Dr. Bond is wonderful. He truly listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. He is an exceptional physician.
- January 19, 2023 He cares about his patients eye health.
- January 16, 2023 Very good advice to follow. Very good doctor
- January 16, 2023 Dr. Bond is extremely good, extremely thorough, very thoughtful, very helpful.
- January 11, 2023 Dr. Bond is an excellent physician who cares about his patients.
- January 11, 2023 Best doctor i have ever had. He's been helping me for years. And he thank God for helping him with his patients. My family and i love Dr. Bond. God bless him and those that help him.
- January 11, 2023 I have been seeing Dr. Bond quite a few years. I have recommended him to my family and friends. He is the best all round!
- January 10, 2023 Excellent
- January 10, 2023 Dr Bond is an “A1” physician. I would not trust anyone else with my eyes but him
- January 6, 2023 Dr Bond was wonderful. I learned so much more about my glaucoma condition and how to take care of my eyes than from any of the other professionals I have seen. I have complete confidence in him and his staff.
- January 5, 2023 Dr, Jeffrey Bond was genuinely professional, friendly,, caring and understanding. Definitely an asset to your eye center team.
- December 30, 2022 Doctor Bond care about me getting well, thank God for doctor Bond.
- December 30, 2022 I feel blessed to have Dr. Bond as my doctor. He has a wonderful reputation among laymen & medical professionals. He is professional, knowledgeable and caring.
- December 29, 2022 He is the most beautiful person I ever met I would not trade him for anything in this world I truly love that man he worked with me not against me he has been taking care of me for years and I pray that he will stay with you for the rest of his life because he is the most joyful I have happiness man I ever knew God bless him and I pray he continue to help me out
- December 28, 2022 Dr. Bond is kind and personable, but far more importantly he is an excellent opthomologist. He knew my history, had my records, and documented the current visit. Glaucoma is an insidious disease. Dr. Bond couples professional knowledge with well-honed habits: checking and comparing eye pressures, visual fields, and optic nerve health. Would there were more of him in medicine.
- December 25, 2022 Dr Bond has been a very caring doctor regarding my eye health and care. He listens carefully at my concerns and explains what I should do or need to know as I go through each day. He also keeps a very close watch on my eyes yearly.
- December 22, 2022 Dr Bond takes the time to answer personal questions and is knowledgable about his field. He addresses the patient??s needs, so that your care is personalized and not generic.
- December 20, 2022 He is awesome!
- December 18, 2022 I am really pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Bond
- December 17, 2022 Dr. Bond was concerned that the glaucoma in my right eye had gotten worse over the past year. He discussed the proper way to use the eye drops I'd been taking ( I had gotten slack on that ),and added another eye drop for the right eye. Going forward, I feel that I am in good hands with Dr. Bond.
- December 17, 2022 Best doctor
- December 16, 2022 Dr, Bond is without question an expert with my condition of glaucoma and I have 100% confidence in his care and treatment of my illness.
- December 16, 2022 Excellent doctor
- December 15, 2022 Wish High Point had a glaucoma specialist.
- December 13, 2022 Dr. Bond is very professional, extremely helpful to the patient and very caring. I totally trust him 100% with my eye care.
- December 11, 2022 He was very caring about my needing to know more about my eyes.
- December 10, 2022 Amazing physician and human being
- December 7, 2022 Excellent
- December 6, 2022 Dr Bond was friendly, listened to my concerns and made me feel very comfortable.
- December 5, 2022 As always, Dr Bond brought his "A" game. His treatment has always been extremely good, and he right on target. His professionalism is beyond reproach.
- December 5, 2022 Always explain everything completely each visits.
- November 28, 2022 I have been with Dr Bond for over 18 years and well satisfied with the control he has done for my glocoma.
- November 22, 2022 Dr Bond is extremely knowledgeable. As a patient you know he cares & truly listens. I only wish I could have had him assigned to my care 2 years earlier.
- November 21, 2022 He's outstanding!
- November 20, 2022 Dr Bond is in a league of his own ~ the best ??????
- November 19, 2022 He is knowledgeable, patient, and kind.
- November 19, 2022 Dr Bond is the BEST!!! He is very informative and caring. I've been seeing him for years and he is ALWAYS the same pleasant person. Every facility should have a Dr Bond to service there eye patients.
- November 18, 2022 Dr. Bond is very caring, very knowledgable about his field of expertise. Makes one feel secure and safe!
- November 16, 2022 Thanks Dr Bond for taking such great care of my glaucoma. Always caring and professional
- November 16, 2022 Dr. Bond does an excellent job of explaining the current situation with my glaucoma, and discusses clearly the options with different drops and procedures that will reduce the pressure in my left eye.
- November 15, 2022 He is concerned about my problem and make sure that I understand that it is very important that I use the meds as directed.
- November 6, 2022 I feel very blessed to have Dr. Bond as my glaucoma doctor. He is knowledgeable, caring & has the reputation of being an expert in his field.
- November 1, 2022 Very informative about my eye condition. Knowledge of my eye disease. Knowledge of eye medicine.
- October 31, 2022 everything went well
- October 30, 2022 Very good
- October 29, 2022 Wonderful care. Listened to my concerns and answered questions thoroughly. Dr. Bond is wonderful!
- October 28, 2022 Dr. Bond continues to impress me as to his professionalism and kindness. He has been taking care of my Mother for several years, and never fails to patiently treat her. He is a real asset to WFB and the larger medical community.
- October 25, 2022 A very caring and professional care giver. He has cared for my eyes for a very long time and has been excellent.
- October 24, 2022 Dr. Bond is a terrific Doctor. I trust his care completely
- October 22, 2022 Good doctor
- October 22, 2022 Dr Bond & his team are the consummate professionals
- October 21, 2022 Excellent and concerned dr
- October 18, 2022 Very professional and takes time to answer any questions. Has a genuine interest in my medical needs and has time for personal dialogue.
- October 17, 2022 Good and caring dr.
- October 17, 2022 Wonderful doctor
- October 17, 2022 Dr. Bond knows his field and he knows my eyes. I trust him with my glaucoma condition and the care needed to help me continue seeing as best as I can, considering my age and medical condition. He is the best.
- October 16, 2022 Dr Bond always takes time to answer every question, give me good information about my problems and make sure that I have all my refills. Every time I leave after meeting with Dr Bond I feel assured that my medical care and outlook is taken care of in the best way possible.
- October 4, 2022 I have already mentioned how pleased I am with Dr.Bond. This survey is very repetitive. I have complained before. I??m sure I??m not the only one who thinks it is!
- October 2, 2022 BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!
- September 27, 2022 He is an attentive provider
- September 27, 2022 Takes time to answer my questions.
- September 25, 2022 Dr. Bondis excellent! Atrium Health is fortunate to inherit him in your corporate take over of Wake Forest Baptist Health.
- September 25, 2022 Dr Bond is #1!
- September 24, 2022 Dr Bond is a very nice and respectful man. He is polite, and listens to what you have say and gives good advice and my eyes are doing much better. He is a Good Doctor.
- September 24, 2022 Dr. Bond responded immediately to a request for change of pharmacy to get a trusted brand.
- September 23, 2022 Very good
- September 18, 2022 Dr. Bond is the best of the best
- September 17, 2022 I highly recommend Dr. Bond and his staff. Just great service.
- September 17, 2022 I think he very cares eyes dr.
- September 14, 2022 Excellent!
- September 13, 2022 Dr. Bond listened to me and carefully explained my condition and presented a well thought out plan of action.
- September 12, 2022 Already stated.
- September 12, 2022 Very thorough and considerate. Awesome doctor!!!!
- September 10, 2022 Most highly recommended.
- September 9, 2022 Dr. Bond saved my vision from otherwise blindness. There is no higher praise. Do paste my comments.
- September 6, 2022 I have been seeing Dr. Bond for six years now. I have never felt rushed when he was with me; he always takes time to listen to you and answer questions; he is of the few doctors I see who always calls back when I have had to call about a problem with my eyes - and most of the time, it has been after hours for him. He is a GEM!
- September 6, 2022 Excellent doctor.
- September 4, 2022 He has been professional and provided effective therapy.
- September 2, 2022 Have tried for 2 years to get appointment with Dr. Bond through Wake Forest in Winston-Salem. After 24 months, found I can now see him at Greensboro location. The good Doctor Bond is a caring, kind professional in whom I can put my trust.
- September 2, 2022 Professional and clear in providing information about my condition and options for treatment.
- August 31, 2022 He is so kind and concerned about caring for me and my eyesight.
- August 29, 2022 Patient. Thorough.
- August 27, 2022 As always,Dr Bond brings his "A" game. He was very satisfied with the progress of my eyes from where I was to where I am. He always makes sure I know what's going on with my eyes,and ask if I have any questions. He's the best.
- August 27, 2022 Very thorough and altered treatment plan to include tests that were not available at the time due to malfunctioning equipment.
- August 27, 2022 Best doctor, I ever had, really llistens and is great at dealing with patients with difficult conditions.
- August 26, 2022 BEING AT BAPTIST, I AM ALWAYS TREATED WITH RESPECT AND FRIENDLINES. AMAZING THAT EVERYONE I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN THE HALLS IS ALWAYS HELPFUL WHEN I ASK FOR DIRECTIONS. IT IS SO EASY TO GET LOST FOR THIS 86 YEAR OLD.
- August 26, 2022 Always polite and thorough when explaining information.
- August 26, 2022 Dr Bond is the best. He has been working constantly to help me Very thankful he is my doctor.
- August 24, 2022 Dr. Bond - knowledgeable, articulate, patient, good at explaining situations. Helped us to transition to Greensboro office in order to avoid current construction. Yea, for Dr. Bond
- August 23, 2022 He treats me so nice! I have had some experience recently with surgeons who were almost rude.
- August 20, 2022 Greatly facilitated my seeing another physician who had special expertise in managing my problem. Went above and beyond in offering to bring a medication to my home after he finished his day at work.
- August 16, 2022 Very thoughtful, thorough and professional. Explained what he was going to do and most helpful in explaining everything to me. Excellent doctor.
- August 14, 2022 Excellent physician in matters related to my vision. Nice manner in dealing with patients. Caring & professional with his patients!
- August 10, 2022 Top DOC
- August 10, 2022 Dr. Bond is patient, caring and spends quality time with his patients.
- August 10, 2022 Seems to really care about me and other patients
- August 9, 2022 He takes time with me, explaining what has changed & what needs to be done in the future. Always ask if I have questions. Totally trust him!!
- August 7, 2022 Dr. Bond is a great doctor,he knows exactly what medication to perscribe when needed.
- August 7, 2022 He's a very caring and soft spoken doctor.He has done an excellent job in treating my glaucoma. I have no complaints about Dr. Bond only PRAISE.
- August 6, 2022 Great doctor always nice caring he??s just a heat doctor enjoy seeing him every time
- August 6, 2022 He is a very caring doctor
- August 5, 2022 Dr Bond has always been willing to do all he can to help me in my vision problems. We know that he cares about us as well as about keeping my eyes as well as possible. He operated on my eye on Dec 26 when most doctors would be home with their familys.
- August 5, 2022 I know I am being cared for by a caring very talented doctor! I could not ask for more.
- August 3, 2022 Dr. Bond has always informed me as how to care for my vision by use of eye drops and in testing the pressure in my eyes
- August 3, 2022 Dr. Bond is the very best and caring, kindest ophthalmologist I have ever had. I'm very grateful for him. He listens and cares and is always very calming, which makes me calm and I have no anxiety at all when I see him. (which I usually had with other ophthalmologists in the past)
- August 2, 2022 A Outstanding Dr of wake forest health care.
- July 30, 2022 I already covered this in a previous section
- July 30, 2022 Dr. Bond is extremely thorough and takes time to help in any way. I would recommend anyone to see him. He saved my vision when no one else I had been too could. He is the best!
- July 29, 2022 I have been seeing Dr. Bond for over 10 years. From day 1 he always impressed me with his professionalism and easy going interaction with me.
- July 29, 2022 He couldn??t be any better as far as I??m concerned
- July 29, 2022 I feel blessed to be under the care of Dr Bond for my glaucoma. He is knowledgeable, kind and an excellent doctor. Couldn??t ask for any better!
- July 26, 2022 Very compassionate, caring and deeply concerned about his patients. Trs all possible to improve or cure patients.
- July 26, 2022 Dr. Bond addresses my general health and how this may effect my glaucoma. Takes a sincere interest in my eye issues. An excellent knowledgeable doctor!
- July 25, 2022 Dr.Bond is great like always, I??m thankful to have him as a doctor ,we have had to watch my eyes closely last few months and he has been very helpful with talking and goin over what??s best to do next
- July 25, 2022 He is very professional, and is a credit to his profession.
- July 20, 2022 Great doctor!!
- July 20, 2022 Dr. Bond is one of the most caring doctors that I have. He is smart, thorough, and a good listener. I follow his advice because I know he is studied what he is asking me to do.
- July 20, 2022 Very satisfied with Dr Bind and his care.
- July 18, 2022 THE BEST
- July 16, 2022 I have been going to Dr. Bond on and off for my glaucoma issues for a few years. I trust him with my eyes, and he cares for his patients health. I recommend him to anyone with glaucoma eye disease.
- July 16, 2022 Dr. Bond is the best optometrist, I have had. Very personal care.
- July 13, 2022 One of the finest if not the best Specialist in glaucoma and Glaucoma surgery. He's the reason I still can have use of my right eye...he SAVED IT!!
- July 10, 2022 Dr. Bond shows great compassion and care to his patients which helps to alleviate fear and anxiety. He devotes the necessary time to create the best possible individualized health care plan for each of his patients.
- July 3, 2022 Experience and excellent customer service
- July 3, 2022 Dr. Bond scheduled next plan of action for vision issues
- July 3, 2022 Satisfied
- July 1, 2022 Only concern was the construction issues was able to ride in golf cart but there is so much traffic going and coming you have to be extremely careful in the parking lot people and cars and golf carts
- June 29, 2022 The best in his specialty!
- June 29, 2022 Dr.Bond is a very caring professional doctor.
- June 29, 2022 No comments
- June 25, 2022 Gives you the pros and cons of proposed treatment. Understands your situation.
- June 25, 2022 Pleasant, takes time to listen and explains things so that I can really understand.
- June 23, 2022 Dr Bond id the best when it comes to taking care of my eyes and me
- June 17, 2022 Dr. Bond is very professional and compassionate with his patients. He takes time to explain everything in detail.
- June 16, 2022 I am completely satisfied with my eye care for Glaucoma. I know the best treatment is always followed.
- June 15, 2022 very nice doctor he cares Takes time to listen and knows a lot of things He is so courteous. I have been going to him a long time.
- June 15, 2022 My health concerns seem to really matter to him. He doesn't just tell me what to do. He explains what I should do and what my options are.
- June 13, 2022 Dr. Bond is a very caring doctor.
- June 12, 2022 As I stated prior, I could not have found a more dedicated Doctor, one that shows concern and interest in my vision problems. I "Highly" recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent Doctor.
- June 12, 2022 Dr. Bond has always treated me with respect both personality as well as medically. He takes time to answer any questions I may have. I have complete confidence in him.
- June 12, 2022 Dr Bond truly listens and answers my questions. He is wonderful!
- June 11, 2022 My journey through the years for good eye care has sent me to many doctors but Dr.Bond is the best.I know I am 100% in good hands.
- June 8, 2022 Dr. Bond is always so compassionate and concerned about my care. He considers options that will be less invasive to me as senior and he takes my pocketbook into consideration too. I really appreciate the care he provides me. He answers all our questions (and sometimes we have many) and he answers them in language we can understand clearly.
- June 5, 2022 Dr Bond is such a caring and professional person. My eyes have been in his care for a number of years. I feel he saved and is saving my vision because I have a bad case of glaucoma. I give him high praise. I trust him and feel comfortable with the care I receive. Hope he doesn't retire while I am still here. Thank you Dr. Bond!
- June 4, 2022 Dr. Bond is an outstanding physician who carefully examines, discusses all elements of the exam and ALWAYS allows time for questions to be answered. He's been my doctor for years and I wouldn't consider seeing anyone else.
- June 4, 2022 Great Doctors
- June 4, 2022 very pleasant and concise
- June 2, 2022 Dr. Bond is providing excellent care. I have been seen Dr. Bond for several years. If you can model his professional standards to other staff physicians and support personnel you will lhave a winning team.
- May 31, 2022 He is still a keeper in my book. I feel very comfortable with him.
- May 30, 2022 Dr. Bond listens to me and provides the best possible solution to my eye issues. I have confidence that he will take the best care for my glaucoma problems in both eyes.
- May 30, 2022 I love Dr. Bond. He is always kind, patient and encouraging. He explains thoroughly and answers all of my questions. He never frightens me...even if the news is not what I want. He's the best!????
Medical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27157Get Directions
1014 N. Elm St.
Greensboro, NC 27401Get Directions
2519 Oakcrest Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27408Get Directions
- BA, University of Mississippi, 1983
- MD, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 1987
- Medicine, Tulane University Hospital and Clinic, 1988
- Ophthalmology, Tulane University Hospital and Clinic, 1991
- Glaucoma Fellowship, Wills Eye Hospital, 1992
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology
- Associate Professor, Ophthalmology
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC