Conditions and Treatments
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Hammer Toe Repair
- Fracture Management
- Achilles Tendon Injury
- Foot Fracture
- Ankle Sprain
- Heel Spurs
- Stress Fracture
- Ingrown Nails
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Cartilage Tear
- Ligament Injuries
Ratings and Reviews
439 Ratings 173 Comments
|Listened to me||4.8|
|Cared about me||4.8|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||4.8|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- June 1, 2023 He's very down to earth, kind, and appears to be truly concerned about me and my situation. Doesn't hurt to have a nice-looking doctor, either!!
- May 31, 2023 Its always good to talk with Dr. Dial
- May 31, 2023 He seemed to me to be a very nice person/doctor. Also like he likes his job and is good at it.
- May 30, 2023 Very pleasant and capable physician.
- May 28, 2023 Caring, communicative, professional
- May 26, 2023 Dr Dial was extremely nice. He looked at feet and did a few test. He told me nothing had changed since last time. He said I would not need surgery and I was very thankful. He released me and told me to come back if i needed him.
- May 23, 2023 Dr. Dial greeted me with a smile! His professionalism and explanation of the procedure put me at ease. He and his assistant Lisa are awesome!
- May 22, 2023 Always helpful and kind
- May 18, 2023 Dr. Dial is excellent at what he does but also has great bedside manners which puts patients at ease around him.
- May 16, 2023 Very friendly and cares about his patients.
- May 16, 2023 He was very nice and understanding. Explained my procedure I was having step by step. He listened and fixed the issue and pain I have
- May 7, 2023 Great beside manner, very personable and easy to talk with. He seemed interested in what I was saying and ready to help meet my needs.
- May 1, 2023 very knowledgeable good friendly manor through
- April 30, 2023 Liked everything about him and his team
- April 30, 2023 Helpful and professional
- April 29, 2023 Dr. Dial is awesome
- April 29, 2023 I think he a good doctor but I had to wait a long time for him to get back in the office because he had a surgery on Friday.
- April 29, 2023 A very gentle knowledge Doctor,, interested in his patients wants and needs help.
- April 25, 2023 Dr. Dial has been my podiatrist for several years, has performed 2 surgeries and both have gone very well. He was my late husband’s podiatrist and took wonderful care of him. He is not only a gifted Podiatrist and surgeon, but a wonderful person with a great sense of humor! He is so smart, kind, caring and I always recommend him!!
- April 22, 2023 I was referred to Dr Dial by a wonderful podiatrist that I had been seeing for several months. But he wanted me to see someone that was a specialist in podiatry and also did surgery. He knew Dr Dial and he made me an appointment. I had surgery on my foot by a doctor at Novant last year, but the results were not good. Dr Dial knew exactly what needed to be done and I’ve gotten along very well since my surgery! Also, Dr Dial prayed for me. I couldn’t ask for better care from any other doctor. I’ve told a lot of people about Dr Dial!!
- April 22, 2023 Very professional and answered my questions a d concerns
- April 21, 2023 Dr.Dial is the best! He is friendly and cares about his patients
- April 18, 2023 Dr. Dial is the best! Always listens, explains options and lets me choose the treatment option that I prefer. I would recommend him to anyone for foot care.
- April 12, 2023 He's so friendly, talks to you where you can understand, and seems to have all the time needed to listen to my questions.
- April 11, 2023 This was my first visit and I'm glad I chose this location.
- April 2, 2023 He was very polite, professional and thorough.
- March 30, 2023 He took care of me. That's I wanted.
- March 30, 2023 Dr Dial was very personable. He shared suggestions and advice for better fort care in order avoid future surgeries.
- March 30, 2023 Dr. Dial is very friendly, caring and acts like you are the only patient he has. He is thorough and listens to you when you have a problem .
- March 28, 2023 Knowledgeable
- March 28, 2023 Excellent interaction and care. will definitely return if podiatry care us needed.
- March 24, 2023 Very good doctor
- March 24, 2023 Nurse and he were very good as a team.
- March 23, 2023 I would recommend Dr.Dial to anyone with foot problems. He’s the best podiatrist I seen so far!!!
- March 21, 2023 very professional
- March 16, 2023 First time there, everyone was very professional and courteous.
- March 12, 2023 He was a great doctor.
- March 12, 2023 He is the best!
- March 10, 2023 He is a caren doctor cant said enough about him thank you
- March 9, 2023 Dr. Dial was friendly and efficient. I did not feel rushed, he listened and helped me in a very few minutes. I felt heard.
- March 7, 2023 Dr Dial was helpful, listened to my concerns, examined my foot and set us at ease! Glad to have him as my podiatrist!
- March 7, 2023 Dr. Dial entered the room with a huge smile on his face. (I could tell even behind the mask.) He took his time, listened and was sincere.
- March 7, 2023 He seemed to ignore my particular concern and focused on other areas.
- March 3, 2023 Dr Dial is the best.
- March 3, 2023 Listened to my concerns,explained issue, very professional, friendly
- March 3, 2023 Dr Dial was professional and courteous. Looks like you did a very good job on the procedure I needed.
- February 28, 2023 Was very please wirh the care he gave me. My toe is 100% better
- February 28, 2023 From the time I met Dr. Dial around 2012iah when he cared for my father, he was generous with his time, patient, informative, light hearted, ans asked questions. I look forward ti my appts with him.
- February 26, 2023 My experience was exceptional, everyone was professional and friendly. From the nurse and doctor they both listened to me and addressed my issues and they were handled.
- February 25, 2023 I was not being listened to and did not feel like my care was adequate.
- February 24, 2023 Dr. Dial is a very kind man. He is very knowledgeable and is very thorough. And I appreciate that in a doctor.
- February 23, 2023 Dr. Dial is a great and caring doctor.
- February 23, 2023 Dr Dial is very attentive to what you have to say and treats you with respect. I have seen several ankle/foot specialist and I love Dr Dial. He is the best in my opinion.
- February 21, 2023 Like I said - Dr. Dial is fantastic. Will not hesitate to return to him if I have other problems and will definitely refer anyone that needs a Podiatrist to him. He cares about his patients and has a personality that is great. His nurse/assistant fits in perfect too.
- February 21, 2023 Dr. Dial is the best foot doctor around and by far the best I've ever been to
- February 21, 2023 Dr. Dial is an excellent doctor.
- February 16, 2023 Extraordinary professional, exceeded expectations!
- February 16, 2023 Dr. Dial put me at ease regarding what I felt was slow recovery. He encouraged me to bear through one of the excercises that I don't particularly care for, without making me feel condemned. Just an all around great and caring physician.
- February 16, 2023 was a good experience from check-in to treatment by the doctor.
- February 12, 2023 Dr. Dial is great
- February 10, 2023 Thanks for having a wonderful staff that work alongside you, Dr Dial! The whole experience was great…even though surgery is scheduled. Very pleased!
- February 8, 2023 He was very professional and explained what he thought the pain was coming from and how it could be helped. He did not rush me out so he could get to the next patient.
- February 7, 2023 Absolutely amazing doctor. I recommend him to anyone that has Planter Fasciitis or any foot issues. Very good care, treats you as you are the patient that he is seeing that day. His office staff are excellent and truly interested in giving you one on one care.
- February 5, 2023 he took time to listen look over my problem i,seen him for years very pleased with him
- February 4, 2023 Very concerning on finding the right plan to find the problem
- February 3, 2023 wonderful Dr can not say enough about him very very good
- January 31, 2023 NICE MAN,CARING AND INFORMATIVE..
- January 31, 2023 The center was having an issue with check in. Long line, however, efficient staff made wait not too long. One elevator was out of order which caused delays and a surplus of patients arriving all at one time. Seemed the check in/out process had staffing issues. There was no differentiation of patients checking in or out which seemed to bog down the line. I felt sorry for people waiting to check out. I allowed the lady behind me to go ahead of me. I am sure the clinic is working to resolve staffing issues best they can.
- January 30, 2023 Great visit Dr. Dial was great
- January 30, 2023 Is ok
- January 27, 2023 Dr Dial is the best. Excellent doctor and very kind and caring
- January 26, 2023 He was very caring and concerned when I described the pain that I was having with my foot. He said that I needed surgery to help lessen the pain and hopefully the problem will be fixed.
- January 26, 2023 Dr. Dekarlos is an excellent podiatrist. I have been seeing him for years and always enjoy talking with him. He was a very knowledgeable as a physician, and a very caring doctor. I would recommend him.
- January 26, 2023 Totally the most perfect provider in the wake system!
- January 24, 2023 Dr. Dial examined my foot carefully and answered all my questions. I am very pleased with the outcome from my surgery. I feel very confident with his expertise.
- January 20, 2023 Dr. Dial is a very professional person. He is is very co corning and attentive to all my medical needs
- January 12, 2023 Dr. Dial was delightfully engaging. He made me feel as if he truly cared. He explained in detail the issue I was having and knew I would be apprehensive about the treatment. He gave me a moment to process and allowed me to make my own decision as to whether I wanted what he recommended. This was an amazing visit from check in and throughout the experience.
- January 9, 2023 The best foot doctor in the world. Struck gold. Praying that he stays around for a long time. Do not want another one. So caring.
- December 30, 2022 Dr Dial is very friendly, knowledgeable, snd wants to Help.
- December 30, 2022 Dr. Dial said my toenails looked good. There was significant improvement in the large toenails with respect to fungus and he said to keep using the tea tree oil for another two months. He wants to see me back in 4 months.
- December 28, 2022 Dr. Dial has taken plenty of time beginning with the 1st appointment to explain each and every procedure. He asked me questions to make certain I understood what was involved. Dr. Dial is very personable yet confident in his abilities. I've already recommended him to a friend.
- December 26, 2022 Dr. Dial has proven to me how caring he is to my individual issues....he tries hard to make me feel confident in his attention and care......I thank him!!!!!
- December 26, 2022 Dr.Dial is so nice and cares about his patients!
- December 22, 2022 Friendly as well as competent. Answered all of my questions.
- December 22, 2022 First class Doctor and well rounded. He makes the patient feel like a person and not just a number
- December 14, 2022 Dr. Dial is very professional and kind. He always make sure to answer my questions and to make sure I understand what I need to do in order to help my Neuropathy.
- December 13, 2022 Great and friendly doctor, answered all my questions and asked me questions! He took the time to make the best of my visit, didn??t feel rushed.
- December 11, 2022 Was friendly and concerned about my problem.
- December 10, 2022 Gracias Dr Dial por su dedicacion
- December 10, 2022 Dr. Dial was my mother??s doctor several years ago and because of the way he cared for her he was my first choice when I was in need of a podiatrist. He puts you at ease which in turn earns your trust.
- December 8, 2022 Dr. Dial is a great guy and very thorough. The exam went well and I'm sure he will guide me in the right direction.
- December 7, 2022 Dial is the best listens , best shot giver , talks with you. Makes you feel at ease
- December 7, 2022 Very friendly and professional
- December 7, 2022 Very friendly and appears to eally care for his patients
- November 22, 2022 He is caring and listens. He lets you know steps to take for your medical condition before considering surgery which is really important for me.
- November 19, 2022 Have already stated but his patient concern was excellent . My wife and I so appreciated his prayers prior to surgery .
- November 16, 2022 Superb doctor. Thorough, decisive, and incredibly knowledgeable.
- November 16, 2022 Dr doll was very courteous very he was very courteous and very intended to me he tend to not my problem he helped me solve it and maybe this it will heal me and don't he told me to come back call
- November 16, 2022 Dr. Dial listens, explains, and is very thorough. He is always a pleasure to see for my foot issue.
- November 16, 2022 Dr Dial is very knowledgeable and courteous doctor. He takes time to explain your condition and answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend Dr Dial to everyone.
- November 13, 2022 Dr Dial and his staff are super!
- November 10, 2022 A Xray should I had a fracture on my right big toe my primary care doctor arranged for me to see the podiatrist on Monday they scheduled me to come in to see the podiatrist on Friday I don't think this really has anything to do with the doctor the doctor seemed very knowledgeable
- November 9, 2022 He is an A+ doctor with his attention, manners, skills and genuine. He makes you feel like they matter and just not a quick visit
- November 9, 2022 Very engaging and resourceful.
- November 5, 2022 Very knowledge and concerned
- November 4, 2022 Dr. Dial is very personable and caring. He is very professional.
- October 30, 2022 Mr. Dial needs to learn some bed side manners. He was unprofessional from the time he entered the room, where I and my wife were waiting. He was rude, his sarcasm was un-warranted, he was closed minded and in my opinion was not listening when we were speaking in attempt to explain my conditions and pain associated with why I was even their. Also I consider his room entering approach, and words spoken to my wife unprofessional and an advance that was totally unacceptable, and unappreciated. I made the decision to leave that day without receiving any treatment. Mr. Dial has since had a letter send to me certified. The context of which basically says he can no longer be my doctor. I would no longer consider using Mr. Dial for any medical needs, nor would I recommend him.
- October 30, 2022 Very kind, very professional, ways empathetic, and very knowledgeable of his specialty
- October 29, 2022 Helpful.
- October 27, 2022 He is very professional and he is very efficient in caring about what is wrong and how to fix my problem. I trust him!
- October 26, 2022 Dr. Dial was great! Was my first visit and the whole staff was friendly and helpful.
- October 22, 2022 I have never met a doctor who prayed for you before having surgery but Dr. Dial did. I really appreciated that. He is very friendly, caring and overall one of the best foot doctors I have ever seen.
- October 20, 2022 Does every thing needed
- October 20, 2022 He??s a good doctor who wants to do the best thing for you.
- October 18, 2022 Doctor is the best
- October 13, 2022 Es un doctor muy dedicado a su profesi??n y me esplico su los piez de mi ni_a que a sido avansado de su piez el muy dedicado a su profesi??n y muy amable
- October 13, 2022 The doctor was friendly and professional when it came to my care.
- October 13, 2022 He is very professional will be kind and attentive. He took time with me and listened. He is an excellent doctor.
- October 12, 2022 Very good
- October 11, 2022 Very personable with a sense of humor but very professional and caring.
- October 10, 2022 Dr. Dial explained the diagnosis and ensured my son, his patient, fully understood. We were grateful for the the demonstration of the proper way to use the exercises to strengthen my son??s achilles. Dr. Dial??s knowledge of this type of injury and his experience in treating this type of injury was comforting. My son left the office confident of a full recovery.
- October 7, 2022 Dr. Dial is very caring as well as the nurses.
- October 7, 2022 My third visit in last 3 or so years with Dr Dial???very professional and concerned for his patient???has an excellent staff supporting him???High Point is very fortunate to have him!
- October 7, 2022 Everyone was so friendly!
- October 6, 2022 Very nice Doctor
- October 4, 2022 Dr Dial was excellent. I recommended him to all my friends and family.
- October 4, 2022 Dr.Dial is a great doctor my husband and I loved how he took care of us gave me great information on my feet he also made you feel so welcoming such a kind young man would recommend him to everyone.
- October 4, 2022 Dr. Dial was very concerned about my foot condition. He gave me excellent care by listening to my concerns, evaluating my problem, giving me results and plan of care during my visit. Dr. Dial is the absolute best!
- October 3, 2022 He was very thorough and genuinely concerned about getting improvement in my concerns
- October 1, 2022 Dr. Dial is an excellent provider because he listened to me and treated me with respect and professionalism. I have been searching for his knowledge as a doctor for over a year and now I found it. I am sincerely grateful.
- September 29, 2022 I had no idea what problem I had but Dr. Dial listened and really supported me during the visit. I thought I was going to be diagnosed with one thing but his thorough examination diagnosed something else!
- September 29, 2022 Dr. Dial understood our concerns and made my daughter very comfortable . His staff was very courteous and friendly . I feel like this office went the extra mile to make us comfortable with the visit and the procedure.
- September 28, 2022 Dr. Dial is very concerned about my overall health and advises his personal opinions so you can thoroughly understand what??s going on.
- September 28, 2022 Dr. Dial is very professional and always has a smile on his face. He makes you laugh but is serious when it comes down to providing care. He has your best interest at heart.
- September 26, 2022 Successful treatment thanks to Dr. Dial and and exceptional staff.
- September 24, 2022 Professional
- September 22, 2022 Dr Dial is very careing and always listen to my concerns
- September 21, 2022 He's very caring, very efficient and knowledgeable... he's friendly, explains every detail!! Makes you feel very comfortable and at ease!! He gets to the point concerning what's wrong with you and never tries to bpush a med onyou....he explains every detail of the problem!!!
- September 14, 2022 The best Dr around, and staff is GREAT!! and his care for us and teaching school undergarduate .
- September 9, 2022 My only complaint was that I waited in the room for about a half-hour before he came in; but I understand that he has other patients to tend to and sometimes things take a while. Everything else was awesome; very caring and helpful.
- September 9, 2022 GOOD DOCTOR.
- September 8, 2022 He was kind, knowledgeable and caring.
- September 8, 2022 AWSOME DOCTOR!!!
- September 7, 2022 Dr Dial is always nice and he and the nurses let me know they are there to help me with my care.
- August 30, 2022 We will see how the medicine prescribed works for me and my toenails.
- August 28, 2022 Dr Dial is a wonderful, caring, professional & knowledgeable physician. He treated my mom for years and I understand why she thought and spoke highly of him, I recommend Dr Dial for all your podiatry issues.
- August 23, 2022 He cared about me and did not want me in pain.
- August 21, 2022 Great doctor
- August 19, 2022 Dr.Dial was very professional and took really good care of me.
- August 15, 2022 Very helpful and gave suggestions on the care of my feet and toe nails
- August 11, 2022 Very comfortable with talking to Dr.Dial He was knowledgeable,patient and very friendly
- August 10, 2022 He is very thorough and concerned about my problems and concerns
- August 9, 2022 So compassionate. He took his time and listened to all my questions.
- August 7, 2022 Dr Dial was very friendly and through and explained everything was very impressed
- August 5, 2022 Very caring, knowledgeable and helpful.
- August 4, 2022 Personable, great bedside manner, efficient and kind.
- August 4, 2022 I was very pleased by my visit with Dr. Dial. I have great confidence that he will do a great job on my upcoming surgery.
- August 3, 2022 Dr. Dial has a Great personality and makes you feel comfortable. He listens and diagnosed my problem in no time. Now I'm getting me some new Hoka's that he recommended. Thank You! This was my follow up appointment. 2nd time meeting Dr. Dial and his staff. Excellent Visits
- July 29, 2022 Dr. Dial is great. Has great bedside manners and is knowledgeable in his field.
- July 28, 2022 Dekarlos Dial, is the BEST!! Most friendly, care for YOU!Your NOT just a # or $.He has the best bedside manners .
- July 27, 2022 Dr dial is a great doctor I would always go back to him he covered all my needs
- July 19, 2022 Dr Dial is the best. Very caring and very knowledgeable. Best Podiatrist in High Point
- July 7, 2022 He took his time with me
- July 7, 2022 A Plus Personality .Would Highly Recommend Him. Outstanding Doctor Continued Blessings
- June 29, 2022 Great
- June 28, 2022 Dr. Dial is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to explain procedures and answer questions.
- June 23, 2022 Dr Dial is the most though Dr I have ever seen!! He listens and answers any questions with my best interest in mind. He is so friendly and caring. I drive 100 miles to see him. He??s the best!!!
- June 23, 2022 Friendly and pleasant. He wasn??t quick to rush like other physicians
- June 13, 2022 Professional and friendly
- June 11, 2022 Dr Dial was fantastic and I appreciate the time he took with me and the explanation of my particular problem.
- June 10, 2022 Dr. Dial was not empathetic and was rushed during my visit. I left with very few answers and felt the care I received was inferior.
- June 9, 2022 Very professional and has a great attitude.
- June 7, 2022 Provides excellent care. Very easy to talk with, ask question of, etc. Very knowledgeable and explained medical conditions so that I could understand them.
The Westchester Building
1814 Westchester Drive
High Point, NC 27262Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- DPM, Kent State University, 2003
- South Side Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2006
- Podiatric Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 2006
- University of Pittsburgh, 2007
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Section Head for Podiatry, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
- Incidence of Nonunion Following First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Arthrodesis for Hallux Valgus Deformity: A Retrospective Analysis of Four Different Constructs. Reardon BK, Leffler LE, Hoffler HL, Evans JK, Blazek CD, Scott AT, Dial DM. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2023; 62(3):536-542.
- Partial Excision of a Tibial Sesamoid Fracture Nonunion in a Patient with Congenital Absence of Fibular Sesamoid: A Case Study. Vesely B, Sikora RR, Dial D. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2023; 113(2)
- Locking plate technology and its use in foot and ankle surgery. Dial DM, Ryan M. Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2011 Aug; 28(4):619-31.
- Correction of metatarsus primus varus with an opening wedge plate: a review of 18 procedures. Wukich DK, Roussel AJ, Dial DM. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2009; 48(4):420-6.
- Biotenodesis screw for fixation of FDL transfer in the treatment of adult acquired flatfoot deformity. Wukich DK, Rhim B, Lowery NJ, Dial D. Foot Ankle Int. 2008 Jul; 29(7):730-4.