Conditions and Treatments
- Elevated PSA
- Testicular Cancer
Ratings and Reviews
488 Ratings 301 Comments
|Listened to me||4.9|
|Cared about me||4.9|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.9|
|Included me in decisions about my care||4.9|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 21, 2023 i hope dr. davis never retires. lol.
- March 21, 2023 Dr. Davis is the best physician I have ever had. He is really good at explaining issues.
- March 21, 2023 Dr. Davis has provided excellent care for a long time. I have great confidence in him.
- March 19, 2023 I have a complicated medical history, is cheerful, direct, and always asks not only the standard questions but also others to make sure my care is the best.
- March 19, 2023 Dr. Davis, is An Amazing Doctor truly cares about my HEALTH. He makes you feel comfortable talking about your situation. Most important part of my visit is he listens to every concern you have.
- March 18, 2023 The best,he has truly been my doctor and a friend
- March 17, 2023 Caring & helpful
- March 16, 2023 Excellent
- March 14, 2023 Very thorough and knowledgable in his field. Utmost confidence on his abilities.
- March 14, 2023 Professional, personable, cordial, knowledgeable, very pleasant, listens carefully, provides alternatives, follows up. He was well informed about my situation and took time to attend to us. He is great.
- March 11, 2023 Very professional and courteous
- March 10, 2023 Direct, concise, friendly...well mannered and caring.
- March 10, 2023 Gave me professional advice and was done in a caring way.
- March 10, 2023 Dr Davis set me up to have tests made so we don’t know exactly what is hon g on at the moment.
- March 10, 2023 Very informative, listened and answered my questions, very involved with my care and concerns. Wonderful Doctor that I have seen for many years.
- March 8, 2023 Seems to care about me as a person rather than just as a patient.
- March 8, 2023 Couldn't ask for a better Dr. He's very friendly, explains everything before and during his examination, always smiling, and when you leave you are very confident that you are in the hands of the best care you could receive anywhere.
- March 7, 2023 He is the best. He knows his field of expertise and knows how to use his knowledge to take care of his patients. He really cares about his patients. I wish all of my physicians had his bedside skills.
- March 4, 2023 Very detail any all areas
- March 3, 2023 good listener
- March 3, 2023 He was very professional and explained everything and put me at ease with my problems and explained everything and the process we would begin.
- March 2, 2023 Very knowledgeable. Put me at ease to be able to talk to him. Explained everything so could understand
- March 1, 2023 Dr. Davis is a great doctor.
- February 27, 2023 It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Davis and talk with him about my health concerns and other things!
- February 27, 2023 Ron Davis becomes a friend and I know I can trust him with my treatment. I know I can relax, knowing I am in good hands.
- February 26, 2023 He is most knowledgeable and thorough!
- February 25, 2023 Very good dr. took time 2 explain everything that i need 2 no love coming 2 wfbh
- February 25, 2023 A pleasure to see Dr.Davis . Always well prepared , professional and friendly. Has provided surgery and care for me for the past 8 years . I have complete confidence in Dr.Davis and would never consider going any where else.
- February 25, 2023 Could not be better, wonderful doctor and person.
- February 25, 2023 Dr. Ron Davis has been following up with me ever since my bladder cancer in 2019. I can tell he is an expert in his field, and I am confident I can trust him in the decisions he makes concerning my care.
- February 24, 2023 Dr. Davis is extremely knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner that makes patients feel comfortable. His knowledge and treatment are excellent!
- February 24, 2023 Appreciate the professionalism!
- February 24, 2023 Professional
- February 24, 2023 He has been my Urologist for 33 years. I will hate to see him retire. I think he should keep working many more yesrs
- February 22, 2023 Down to earth.Common sense. Open,upbeat,caring. Comfortable talking to him
- February 22, 2023 Very nice and caring Urologist and concerned about his patiemt
- February 21, 2023 Dr. Davis always explains everything to me and answers all my questions.
- February 21, 2023 Dr. Davis is through, wise and I trust him.
- February 21, 2023 I drive three hours to see Dr Davis. He’s helpful, attentive, and genuine.
- February 20, 2023 Dr. Davis is pleasant, always in a hurry. He did call me after the disastrous appointment to check on me.
- February 20, 2023 Dr. Davis is so very knowledgeable and very caring. He takes time to discuss issues and to listen.
- February 18, 2023 Dr Davis is the best dr in the world he had brought me through and been by my side and he is just wonderful
- February 18, 2023 Excellent, professional with abundance knowledge.
- February 18, 2023 Very personal caring and over all good person and great doctor
- February 17, 2023 Dr. Davis ask the right questions he is concerned and listens he is a very good doctor.
- February 17, 2023 Dr Ron Davis is professional, friendly and articulate in explaining my situation. He is the best!
- February 17, 2023 Friendly, professional and extremely thorough. Includes me in discussing all parts of the appointment! Really cares about me and keeping me healthy.
- February 17, 2023 Very friendly, listen to me good and made suggestions for me.
- February 16, 2023 The Best
- February 15, 2023 Compassionate and very knowledgeable
- February 14, 2023 He was very thorough with the situation Very easy to talk to
- February 14, 2023 a great doctor they needalot of drs like dr davis 10 drslike dr davis
- February 12, 2023 Dr. Davis saved my life from certain death from cancer! He the best doctor and friend!
- February 11, 2023 very satisfied
- February 11, 2023 Dr. Davis listens to what we have to say and is a very understanding doctor. He has knowledge about everything that we have questions about. Would highly recommend him.
- February 10, 2023 Dr. Davis is a caring physician who cares deeply about his patients. I cannot recommend him enoughj!
- February 10, 2023 He is a doctor I fully trust to guide and tell me what needs to be done. I do not believe he would not recommend anything that was not in my best interest
- February 10, 2023 Been a patient of Dr Davis for over 20 years. I TRUST HIM AS A DR AND HIS DR PATIENT INTERACTION PUTS YOU AT EASE. Can’t say enough GOOD things about the guy. DONT KNOW WHAT I’m GONNA DO WHEN HE RETIRES.
- February 9, 2023 He has a nice combination of skill, communication ability and personality. A really good, personable guy who knows his stuff.
- February 7, 2023 He was fantastic …and I realized very quickly in my appointment visit with Dr Ronald Davis, I had made the right choice for me.
- February 7, 2023 Dr Davis listen and cared about my thoughts and what I felt I needed.
- February 5, 2023 Takes time to answer your questions and shows that he knows that he is there to help his patients.
- February 4, 2023 I trust him to direct my urological health. He is knowledgeable an compassionate
- February 4, 2023 Professional yet engaging. Not my favorite check up, but Dr. Davis keeps it relaxed and easy. Happy to see him each year.
- February 4, 2023 Dr. Ronald Davis is a great Doctor. Friendly, always listens and explains diagnosis well. Takes time with me. Makes me feel that my health is important to him.
- February 3, 2023 He was clear about service and answered all my questions.
- February 3, 2023 Great man and doctor
- February 3, 2023 Very easy to talk with. He was very detailed. Made me feel comfortable.
- January 23, 2023 Dr. Davis provided excellent care of me during my Urology appointment. He kept me informed of his progress and explained clearly what he found as a result. I am very happy with his service. Thank you.
- January 21, 2023 The best! Kind, knowledgeable, and caring!
- January 18, 2023 He is very dedicated to his patients and profession.
- January 18, 2023 Very competent and caring person.
- January 18, 2023 Very friendly and an excellent Dr. I can't imagine going to anyone else.
- January 17, 2023 The characteristics that separate Dr Davis from 90% of doctors I have encountered is his sincerity and genuine personal concern for me as a person and as a patient.
- January 16, 2023 Dr. Davis is very professional and really seems to care for me as a patient.
- January 14, 2023 Excellent physician, very knowledgeable.
- January 13, 2023 Dr. Davis is Great! "Always" look forward in meeting with him and discussing any issues I might or might not have. Very Professional efficient, knowledgeable doctor - been around a long time 40+ yrs. All my visits to Wake Forest Urology have been very professional, timely and friendly. ...EXCELLANT, POSITIVE APPOINTMENTS.
- January 12, 2023 Dr. Ronald Davis is very thorough, professional, kind, and caring with his care.
- January 11, 2023 Dr Davis is a great physician. He is very thorough
- January 10, 2023 Dr. Davis is extremely knowledgeable in his specialty, takes the time to listen to me, explains his procedures and diagnosis in a manner I understand, and takes into consideration my thoughts and feelings as well. I feel completely assured that he is providing the best possible care to me.
- January 7, 2023 Wake Medical gain a great Doctor when Ronald Davis join their team, this was a big lost to the medical profession in our city.
- January 6, 2023 Dr. Davis was about the best doctor that I have ever seen. Understanding, friendly made me feel like I was more than a patient taking a doctor's time, but I was important to the doctor. He made me feel like we were not on a limited time schedule that he had to get me in and out by a set amount of time.
- January 6, 2023 The Doc was very clear and patient with answering all my questions. I did not rushed at all. He is a good guy!
- January 6, 2023 As I have said before, when I selected Dr.Davis as my urologist I didn’t just get a good doctor… I got a great one! His knowledge and professionalism are impeccable and he’s one of the nicest and most personable doctors you’ll ever meet. He gets 10 stars…easily!
- December 30, 2022 Excellent Physician, I trust him and he has helped me so much! He is always caring and listens intently to me. I am always grateful for his help and will recommend him to anyone who needs an exceptional Urologist!
- December 27, 2022 Superb
- December 27, 2022 Great Doctor!
- December 23, 2022 Very excellent Doctor and who is concerned about his patient and he takes the time to listen to patient concerns!
- December 23, 2022 Dr. Ronald Davis lll really cares about his patients !
- December 23, 2022 Very helpful and reassuring
- December 20, 2022 I was well satisfied with his level of care. He was very business like...but put enough personal conversation to put this "white coat" patient at ease. He was very calm and practical in his prognosis and explanation.
- December 17, 2022 Dr. Davis is not only a competent doctor, but also a compassionate one. He has guided me through my medical problems in a most competent way. In all our interactions he has never talked down to me and has always listened to my concerns, opinions and answered all questions in a way that I understood.. As a result I have felt that I was a partner in my medical care. It is clear that he reviews his files on me prior to our visits and is prepared for me. In addition he has shown that he cares about people in ways that include concern for problems I face with my wife's recovery from a stroke. At times I get glimpses on his outside interests, humor and positve outlook on life, that make me realize that he is a "real" human being. In short, I set very standards for those I entrust with giving medical care to my wife and me. Dr. Davis more than meets them!
- December 17, 2022 Always friendly, attentive
- December 16, 2022 My doctor for 20 years.Helpful and friendly.
- December 16, 2022 Dr Ron Davis is the consummate professional. He is knowledgeable and caring. He fully explains all details of care and answers all questions thoroughly. I would highly recommend Dr. Davis.
- December 14, 2022 Dr Davis is very experienced, skilled, and is a problem solver. He is very reassuring yet authentic. I have been fortunate to have been in his care for many years.
- December 14, 2022 Dr. Davis listens and explains what he recommends. You feel as if your medical issue is being correctly handled.
- December 13, 2022 Dr. Davis is always pleasant and informative. I always look forward to my visits with him. He cares about me and and has my best interests in mind.
- December 13, 2022 Ron takes the time and listens.
- December 13, 2022 He is an excellent physician who is attentive, caring, sympathetic and a very good technician and surgeon. We
- December 13, 2022 Personable, competent.
- December 9, 2022 A very busy but patient and attentive physician
- December 6, 2022 Dr. Davis is a wonderful health provider. He has a wonderful bedside manner and puts me at ease in any situation by explaining my results & discussing preventable steps.
- December 6, 2022 Excellent care: knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, inclusive in conversation!!
- December 6, 2022 Dr. Davis is a caring doctor and a great listener. I would recommend him to anyone.
- December 6, 2022 Thank you for everything ?%?
- December 2, 2022 Dr. Davis is both personable and professional. I??m thankful to have him as my urologist. I trust both his competence and his concern for his patience.
- December 2, 2022 He is great and really cares about his patients health
- December 2, 2022 Dr. Davis has shown the utmost care for my health from the surgery he preformed to the follow up care.
- December 2, 2022 Dr. Davis was not in a hurry, appeared to take as much time with me as was necessary. Very friendly and caring. I appreciate the time spent with me.
- December 2, 2022 I have been a patient of Dr Davis for years. He has always been very kind, caring, trustworthy, and supportive to me. He is first class!
- December 1, 2022 Extremely competent and compassionate as previously mentioned.
- November 29, 2022 I??ve been seeing Dr. Davis now for several years. I am very satisfied with the care he has given me and have full confidence in him.
- November 29, 2022 Only comment was that he did not see me until 30 minutes after my appointment.
- November 29, 2022 Great!!
- November 29, 2022 Very nice and easy to speak to
- November 29, 2022 He was very informative and a pleasure to talk too
- November 21, 2022 Dr. Davis answered any questions that I had and he also showed so much compassion and patience. The entire staff was vey professional as well. My first time visit was very pleasant indeed. Thank you!
- November 16, 2022 Friendly kind and very matter of fact about my procedure would use him again
- November 16, 2022 Dr. Ronald Davis III is the most caring, knowledgeable, professional Physician I??ve ever been to! He??s second to none, the world of medicine will certainly miss him once he retires.
- November 12, 2022 I felt that I was provided very personalized and expert care by Dr Davis.
- November 8, 2022 He is straight forward, honest and supportive .
- November 5, 2022 Very pleased???I??m glad I chose Wake
- November 5, 2022 I feel comfortable and informed. He will take time to talk to you. Explains things.
- November 4, 2022 Impressive.
- November 4, 2022 I have been seeing Dr Davis since 12/21 when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He has always been very professional and respectful. Rather than telling me what he's going to do, he takes time to explain the options and the pros and cons of each.
- November 4, 2022 Very complete and efficient
- November 4, 2022 After enduring decades of digital exams from Dr. Ron Davis, I think he at least owes me a dinner and a movie.
- November 1, 2022 Dr. Davis is a very capable and personable doctor. He explained the procedures, the findings and any course of action that needs to be taken. He cares about his patients?? total well being and makes a point to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
- October 28, 2022 More than just my doctor, my friend.
- October 25, 2022 Dr. Davis was attentive and very professional. He was friendly and discussed possible treatments for ny condition.
- October 22, 2022 It is always a pleasure talking with Dr Davis. He is always so approachable with discussions. He is an excellent urologist and surely is a valuable asset for Wake Forest Baptist.
- October 21, 2022 Dr. Davis was professional, knowledgeable and listen to my concerns showing interest and explaining my options and test results and possible side effects which gave me more peace of mind.
- October 21, 2022 dr davis is so cool, straight foward and to the point. my family and i can live with that. will always be grateful to dr davis and dr seegar for extending my life!!!!!!!!!!!
- October 21, 2022 Excellent, knowledgeable. Super physician.
- October 21, 2022 Dr. Davis is an outstanding expert in his field and exhibits a caring and friendly manner
- October 21, 2022 Listened carefully to my questions and answered carefully.
- October 21, 2022 Very friendly, nice and took excellent care of me. I couldn??t ask for a better doctor.
- October 20, 2022 Dr. Davis took the time to explain the procedure that he was going to perform, and the information that he would get from it. this conversation with him insured me that I had chosen the right Doctor.
- October 20, 2022 I found that Ron Davis treats you as a good friend. He makes you feel very comfortable in dealing with your problem and explains very clearly what is to be done. And he loves to laugh!
- October 18, 2022 Dr Davis is one of the best Doctors at explaining my health issues I have ever seen. He is very friendly and interested improving my health with reasonable plans forward.
- October 14, 2022 Dr. Davis is a wonderful doctor. He is compassionate and has a good sense of humor. He talks to you as he would a friend.
- October 14, 2022 He was very informative also willing to take the time to explain what was going on.
- October 14, 2022 Very knowledgeable, personable and helpful physician.
- October 14, 2022 I would like to talk with Dr. Davis again and get more details about my CKD condition.
- October 11, 2022 Very knowledgeable and friendly.
- October 11, 2022 Dr. Davis has been my Urologist for more than 20 years. He is always very courteous, upbeat, and well prepared for my visit. I enjoy meeting with him.
- October 11, 2022 Excellent physician. He listens, he explains, and he performed a very successful surgery for me.
- October 10, 2022 Dr Davis was wonderful. He really made sure I understood what was going on and made a point to let me know I??m OK!! Hope he knows how much he put my mind at ease. Thank you Dr Davis and I would definitely recommend you to others
- October 10, 2022 friendly an caring
- October 8, 2022 Dr. Davis were very knowledgeable about this surgery.
- October 7, 2022 Very competent. Excellent description of issues. Personal.
- October 7, 2022 Caring, professional, takes time to explain and a pleasure to see.
- October 5, 2022 The best
- October 4, 2022 Dr Davis has preserved the art of medicine in this era of computerized medical care and he remains on the cutting edge of his specialty.
- October 4, 2022 He is a first rate doctor that does not want to miss anything. Thank you Dr. Davis.
- October 1, 2022 Dr. Davis, fantastic Doctor and Healer!
- October 1, 2022 I feel confident that Dr. Davis is offering me dependable advice and treatment with any issue I may have.
- October 1, 2022 Dr. Davis is an excellent doctor. He shows compassion, listens, and communicate well with his patient.
- September 30, 2022 Dr Davis is a great doctor
- September 30, 2022 Please see previous comments about the best part of my visit, which was Dr. Davis.
- September 27, 2022 Please see my previous comments.
- September 20, 2022 Very patient. Always ready to listen and address any issues. Very personable. An excellent doctor!
- September 19, 2022 Wonderful personality and a great Dr.
- September 19, 2022 Doctor Davis is awesome!
- September 16, 2022 Wonderful doctor who truly cares about his patients.
- September 14, 2022 He explained what he was going to do and the results
- September 13, 2022 The very best Dr.Davis ..Is the that.
- September 13, 2022 In addition to saving my life by finding my kidney cancer, he solved my enlarged prostate problem. He continues to provide me with the best possible care (I drive 3 hours from Virginia)!
- September 13, 2022 Dr Davis is someone that makes you feel comfortable from the minute he came thru the door, He ordered all the test needed that would get him up to speed with my health issues ,after he gets the results I know he will put a plan in place immediately to try to slow down this disease
- September 12, 2022 Dr. Davis is an excellent doctor, who truly cares. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor.
- September 9, 2022 A great visit!
- September 9, 2022 Dr Davis is just a great guy it was the first time seeing him and he makes you feel like he's known you his whole life. Great personality
- September 9, 2022 Excellent, caring and professional health care provider. When I needed a Urologist I searched as well as I could and got lucky to get in with Dr. Davis. He seems genuinely interested in not only my Urological issues, but also with my overall health.
- September 9, 2022 Ashley was wonderful at check-in & check-out/ Friendly & extremely helpful.
- September 9, 2022 Great physician with compassion. Trust him with my life! What more can I say?
- September 8, 2022 Dr. Davis is very attentive and explains problems and solutions in a manner I can understand.
- September 4, 2022 great doctor
- September 3, 2022 Thank you for rebuilding my confidence that there are still doctors that care and have the ability to interact successfully with others.
- September 3, 2022 He explain problem very well.
- September 2, 2022 Dr. Davis is not just a doctor to me but someone I can truly trust. His knowledge of treatment goes far into the medical field. He is a doctor that i can be open with.
- September 2, 2022 great doctor
- August 31, 2022 Excellent Doctor
- August 31, 2022 Dr. Davis is the best! He has a great personality & treats you like a friend & not just a patient! My wife & I love him! The best bedside manner!!
- August 30, 2022 Best of the best!
- August 30, 2022 Excellent care and service!
- August 30, 2022 He is a very good doctor he is concerned about you very good doctor
- August 28, 2022 I have 100%+ confidence in Dr. Davis. Just a true professional, friendly, and gives me his undivided attention.
- August 26, 2022 Great doctor
- August 26, 2022 Very concerning, knowledgeable, straightforward, humble and pleasant. To me this is Dr. Davis.
- August 26, 2022 Best there is. Have a long, at least 25 year relationship w/Dr. Davis. My involvement w/him over the years has been nothing short of providential!
- August 25, 2022 Dr. Ron Davis has overseen my removal of a bladder cancer growth now for 3 years. From the day he discovered my tumor, to the surgical removal, and now the follow-up visits to see if the tumor has returned, I have complete confidence that he knows what he is doing!
- August 22, 2022 DR Davis is especially knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.
- August 21, 2022 the best doctor i ever met treat with a lot of care
- August 19, 2022 I am so glad Dr Davis is my Doctor, he is great and caring !
- August 19, 2022 Dr. Davis is excellent and has always been so with me. He takes the time to discuss my situation, ask pertinent questions, and provide competent, comfortable examinations.
- August 17, 2022 Your very lucky to have gotten Dr. Davis to come to Atrium.
- August 16, 2022 He is an awesome and caring physician and he is very reassuring.
- August 16, 2022 He is the BEST. He listens, he cares, and he provides easily understood recommendations.
- August 16, 2022 Very knowledgeable.
- August 13, 2022 Dr. Davis is by far the best doctor I have ever had.
- August 13, 2022 I love Dr Davis he really cares.
- August 10, 2022 Friendly and very compassionate. Put my mind at ease about his ability to correct my health problem.
- August 9, 2022 Dr Davis listened and understood my concerns. He explained in layman's terms and made sure I understood what was going on with my health.
- August 7, 2022 Personable Knows his stuff Tells good stories about mcconnnell
- August 6, 2022 He is a caring Dr
- August 2, 2022 Professional about his job but interacted and and engaged with me while I was there
- August 2, 2022 Has an excellent patient-doctor relationship. Very knowledgeable.
- August 2, 2022 Carolyn, nurse and Dr Davis are always friendly and ready to listen to your problems. Dr Davis always has time to explain my problem and never seems to rush me out.
- July 30, 2022 Significant delay in appointment. Appointment was 8AM. Didn't see Dr. Davis until 9:00AM.
- July 29, 2022 Dr. Davis is an excellent doctor. He is very inclusive in all aspects of health care and I highly recommend him to anyone needing his expertise. Very friendly, approachable and appears that this is not a job but a higher calling.
- July 29, 2022 It's been a few years since I last saw Dr. Davis. He absolutely remembered me, my medical issue, care provided and care going forward. Pleasure dealing with Dr. Davis.
- July 29, 2022 Have been a patient of Dr Davis for many years. He has seen me through surgery and cancer. He is always easy to talk to and is at the top of his field. I always feel safe, knowing I am getting the care he thinks best. Atrium health is blessed to have him.
- July 26, 2022 Dr. Davis carefully explained my treatment plan and it was done with care.
- July 26, 2022 knowledgeable competent friendly good sense of humor thorough
- July 26, 2022 Dr Davis is great. So caring.
- July 26, 2022 My wife and I love Dr. Davis. He genuinely cares for his patients. In our five year cancer journey with Dr. Davis, he has always been so caring and reassuring. When things were uncertain, he made us feel that there was hope with his plan! He always takes time to listen to all our questions and concerns.
- July 26, 2022 Long experience with Dr Davis. I trust him completely and prefer him over any other doctor. As good an experience as you can get at a doctor??s office.
- July 24, 2022 A doctor and friend that I can depend on. Thanks for letting me share this.
- July 22, 2022 I have been a patient of Dr. Ron Davis for almost 20 years and in that time, I have only become more convinced that he is not only an outstanding physician but a genuinely compassionate one as well. He has always taken the time to talk with me on a personal level and I have never felt rushed when I see him, although I know he is busy. He is a great doctor and an even greater human being.
- July 22, 2022 Great doctor takes time to listen to my problems respectfull friendly prompt I trust him with my life.he makes you feel comfortable ?????????
- July 22, 2022 Very good doctor who cares.
- July 22, 2022 Dr. Davis always solicits input, listens carefully, and is direct about findings and indicated actions. He has my complete trust and confidence.
- July 20, 2022 Excellent doctor and patient care.
- July 19, 2022 As always EXCELLENT!!!
- July 19, 2022 Knowledgeable, compassionate, courteous, experienced physician.
- July 19, 2022 super doctor to have on your system..
- July 17, 2022 Knowledgeable
- July 16, 2022 Always thorough, professional and caring. I have complete confidence in Dr.Davis.
- July 16, 2022 Doctor was professional and personable.
- July 16, 2022 Doctor Davis was very Reassuring about my medical condition
- July 15, 2022 Dr Davis is very positive and engaged in your physical as well as emotional health. His experience and know how give you confidence that you are in the best of hands.
- July 15, 2022 Ron Davis is a veritable treasure in today's health care industry. A patient care throw back to days gone by with the up to date technological know how of our modern world!
- July 14, 2022 Doctor Davis is great. Excellent physician. BUT when it came time to reschedule my next 6-month follow-up for January, the soonest date the scheduler could find is next May 1, 2023 - almost 10 months out. Seems to me that if the physician sees a need for a 6-month return visit (I'm 73 and have a solitary kidney) then the Urology Dept. should be able to meet the need. I certainly will not change doctors, but think this flaw in the health care system should be addressed.
- July 12, 2022 Dr Davis has a wonderful personality and it??s always a pleasure to talk with him. Very knowledgeable and so friendly it??s like talking to a family member when you see him.
- July 12, 2022 Great Doctor, empathetic to my problems !!
- July 12, 2022 He has been my prostate cancer doctor for over 5 years - I am cancer free
- July 7, 2022 Dr. Davis is best doctor i have ever visited
- July 4, 2022 Dr. Davis is always prepared and knowledgeable during our visits. Straight forward easy to understand information. Highly Recommend!
- July 3, 2022 Very good doctor, and very knowledgeable. Please keep him on your staff....
- July 3, 2022 none needed
- July 1, 2022 Ronnie is an excellent doctor. He saved my life, he took the time to do a through exam my bladder several years ago and discovered found the cancer. His follow-ups always makes me feel comfortable that I cancer free.
- June 29, 2022 He always takes time to explain things and put me at ease. Address my concerns.
- June 29, 2022 He made sure I understood my condition and treatment.
- June 26, 2022 Excellent Doctor!
- June 24, 2022 Knowledgeable, Dr that remains current with the latest information and procedures. Secondly he has a FANTASTIC PERSONALITY that makes seeing him more pleasant than not. Great Dr / guy that I have recommended to all my friends.
- June 24, 2022 Excellent information Great Experience
- June 22, 2022 Very personable, engaging and listened to what my issues. I appreciate his way w/ patients.
- June 21, 2022 An astute clinician and excellent communicator. Superb grasp of the basic science of surgery. A physician who recruits the patient into the care decision process.
- June 21, 2022 One of the most caring and knowledgeable doctors I have met.
- June 20, 2022 Excellent physician. He makes you feel comfortable in speaking with him about all concerns I have. He is very personable. He takes time making sure things are explained clearly & cares about my feelings.
- June 16, 2022 No additional comments needed. I enjoyed my visit with Dr Davis.
- June 14, 2022 Easy to talk to and very professional.
- June 14, 2022 Kind, caring, professional.
- June 10, 2022 Dr Davis took plenty of time to answer all my questions. He also explained issues revealed on a recent MRI. He was very encouraging and reassuring.
- June 7, 2022 Personable, professional.
- June 7, 2022 Excellent provider, very intelligent and friendly.
- June 7, 2022 Dr Davis is a wonderful doctor and always listens to all our concerns
- June 3, 2022 Atrium Health Urology is lucky to have Dr Ronald Lee Davis III...when I was a child I feared going to the doctor...but at 76, I look forward to my appointments with Dr Davis. I know I'm going to get the truth and the best path forward. I fully realize no doctor can save all patients from the inevitable, but a great bedside manner helps so much to get a patient through the sometimes scary realities. A great clinician and a great human being in the same doctor...."doesn't get any better than this".
- May 31, 2022 Dr. Davis cared about my mental perspective on my condition. He also listened and gave advice on how I could improve my health. It gets no better than that. I??m very appreciative towards Dr. Davis.
- May 29, 2022 Every Dr.
- May 28, 2022 Takes ample time to make sure all problems are addressed. Dr. Davis seems to genuinely care for his patients health.
- May 27, 2022 I am totally satisfied with the care he is giving me.
- May 25, 2022 Dr Davis is excellent.
- May 25, 2022 Dr Davis is the best! He has treated my wife & me like friends instead of one of his patients. He has the best personality & bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.
- May 20, 2022 A delight to have found such a thoughtful and knowledgeable specialist.
- May 20, 2022 I have been seeing Doctor Davis for more than 20years now. Always good seeing him, like seeing an old friend on my visits. He’s the best!
- May 20, 2022 Dr. Davis spent the time with me to answer my questions, not rushed to get to another patient until I was completely satisfied with my visit. Very good Doctor, seems to care, not like some others
- May 20, 2022 I thank God for all the care I have received @ Baptist. Doctors there have saved my life multiple times and have helped me outlive all my 9 siblings and become the oldest in my family.
- May 18, 2022 It is great!
- May 17, 2022 Very good and Doctor foremost
- May 14, 2022 Personable, inflected truthful facts and information about what to expect going fwd.
- May 14, 2022 Dr. Davis is professional and personable. He clearly knows is profession and understands my issues fully. An excellent physician and communicator.
- May 13, 2022 I consider myself fortunate to have such a caring physician to listen to my concerns and provide what I consider care second to none. The staff is welcoming and considerate. Thank you for going the extra mile to ensure your patients leave feeling good about the decision to make Wake Health their medical center of choice.
- May 13, 2022 great doctor just like a brother great doctor
- May 10, 2022 Ronald David lll, MD is wonderful very Professional and caring about his patients!
- May 10, 2022 Great Doctor nice to talk to very knowledgeable and professional Highly recommend
- May 9, 2022 Caring, knowledgeable doctor who does not rush you through appointment. Very personable person, who makes you feel at ease.
- May 6, 2022 Dr. Davies is a great person and doctor. Can only recommend him.
- May 3, 2022 Best there is. Enough said.
- April 30, 2022 Dr. Davis is the best. Seeing Dr.Davis for 9 years and so glad I found him.
- April 30, 2022 Friendly. Interested in what I had to say. Was well versed in my medical history.
- April 29, 2022 Superb physician. He is the best.
- April 29, 2022 Dr. Ronald Davis was very professional and compassionate during my office visit.
- April 29, 2022 Dr. Ronald L. Davis is very experienced in his specialty, extremely knowledgeable and personable, he is simply the best urologist.
- April 27, 2022 Great doctor
- April 26, 2022 A skilled specialist who truly cares for his patients.
- April 26, 2022 I feel comfortable with him. He is ready to answer my questions. Takes time to talk with me
- April 26, 2022 Dr. Davis is one of a kind, his care, knowledge, professionalism, etc are second to none!
- April 26, 2022 Dr. Davis is a wonderful and caring physician. He makes decisions not only based on the data from testing but from the patients total situation. He speaks to you and listens to what is going on overall in order to properly diagnose the situation. I do not see this with other physicians. They look at the test/data results and just follow a process with no thought to really investigating the patients entire situation. I felt as if I was just part of a process rather than a person who was in need of help and healing. I am so grateful to be one of Dr. Davis' patients.
- April 23, 2022 I've been under Dr. Davis's care for nearly 20 years and there is no health care professional that I have as much respect for or trust more than him. I always feel that he takes a personal interest in my health and future healthcare considerations.
- April 23, 2022 Excellent Physician.
- April 22, 2022 Great doctor. Great personality. Have trusted him many years
- April 22, 2022 Great to have a physician already familiar with my medical history and listen to my concerns. He was face to face and only went to the computer when he completed our visit.
- April 20, 2022 Dr Davis put me at ease about my condition; he is very easy to talk to and I feel very comfortable with his extensive experience.
- April 19, 2022 Extremely knowledgeable. You can tell he is interested in the patient.
- April 19, 2022 I feel very comfortable with Dr. Davis and have confidence in his technical knowledge and skills. He is very personable and consistently excellent with regard to his practice.
- April 8, 2022 Dr Davis is always extremely professional in caring for me in my office visit--easy to talk to--answers all my questions--always upbeat--a pleasure to meet with him every six months.
- April 3, 2022 Dr. Davis is a kind, compassionate, and caring doctor. He loves what he does and it shows. I trust Dr. Davis beyond measure. He has helped my entire family over the years, and we are blessed to have him.
- April 1, 2022 Me parece un exelente medico,muy amable y muy profecional
- March 29, 2022 Dr. Davis is very pleasant to talk to and discuss my IC. He listens to my symptoms and provides feedback. The treatment plan he has me on is working perfectly.
140 Charlois Blvd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27103Get Directions
3903 N. Elm St.
Greensboro, NC 27455Get Directions
- BS, University of the South, 1977
- MD, Louisiana State University Medical Center - New Orleans, 1981
- MBA, George Washington University, 2010
- Surgery/Urology, Baylor University Medical Center, 1987
- American Board of Urology, Urology
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Beta Gamma Sigma National Business Honor Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Associate Professor, Urology
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
- Brain transcriptome changes in the aging Drosophila melanogaster accompany olfactory memory performance deficits. Pacifico R, MacMullen CM, Walkinshaw E, Zhang X, Davis RL. PLoS ONE. 2018; 13(12):e0209405.
- Stromalin Constrains Memory Acquisition by Developmentally Limiting Synaptic Vesicle Pool Size. Phan A, Thomas CI, Chakraborty M, Berry JA, Kamasawa N, Davis RL. Neuron. 2019 01; 101(1):103-118.e5.
- Dopamine Neurons Mediate Learning and Forgetting through Bidirectional Modulation of a Memory Trace. Berry JA, Phan A, Davis RL. Cell Rep. 2018 10; 25(3):651-662.e5.
- High Content, Phenotypic Assays and Screens for Compounds Modulating Cellular Processes in Primary Neurons. Kepiro M, Varkuti BH, Davis RL. Meth. Enzymol. 2018; 610:219-250.
- A Prospective, Single-Blind, Randomized, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Fibrin Sealant Grifols as an Adjunct to Hemostasis During Soft Tissue Open Surgery. Lakshman S, Aqua K, Stefanovic A, Djurdjevic S, Nyirády P, Osváth P, Davis R, Bullock A, Chen J, Ibañez J, Barrera G, Navarro-Puerto J. J Invest Surg. 2020 Mar; 33(3):218-230.