Ratings and Reviews
293 Ratings 183 Comments
|Listened to me||4.9|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.8|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||4.9|
|Clearly explained my treatment and follow up instructions||4.9|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 18, 2023 She is competent, explains medical issues well, and caring. I trust her.
- March 15, 2023 She was wonderful. Very professional. Answered any questions.
- March 14, 2023 A caring individual and very professional in her expertise I’ve only saw her a couple of times because Lena Ee is my normal doctor. Dr Everly knew my medical records well and we had a great conversation
- March 12, 2023 Dr. Everly is an extremely conscientious and caring physician. I can’t emphasize how pleased I have been with her. She has been very thorough in discussing and helping me to understand my medical issues. She is a professional in every way, and I feel fortunate to have her as my physician, and soon to be my “primary” general care physician.
- March 12, 2023 Dr. Everly is an excellent listener. She makes good recommendations based on your situation and needs.
- March 11, 2023 She is very compassionate.
- March 10, 2023 She is very nice and helpful. Very concerned about my health
- March 8, 2023 She was very patient with me because of my language skills. Because she is very professional and gives me timely help and treatment . Understand the patient's pain.
- March 8, 2023 The best!
- March 7, 2023 I am a big fan of Dr Everly. She is professional, very talented, listens to my issues and explains in much detail questions I have.
- March 7, 2023 She is the epitome of what a doctor should be; kind, attentive and listens well.
- March 7, 2023 Dr. Everly is great, she listens to your concerns, doesn't interrupt when speaking, doesn't rush you out, speaks clearly, and really cares about her patients. Always greeted with a smile and makes you feel like you are a part of the family.
- March 6, 2023 Dr. Everly was a very caring Doctor and listened to everything I needed to talk about my issues. She was able to make a plan about how we would go forward with my health care. She was very helpful.
- March 6, 2023 Everything was perfect
- March 5, 2023 I am very happy with my new doctor.
- March 3, 2023 She seems to be very genuine. She is very knowledgeable of new ideas and research.
- March 3, 2023 Great doctor!! Listens and truely cares. Ive recommended her to others.
- March 2, 2023 Excelente persona y muy profesional. Con muy buena atención y cuidadosa de lo que estaba haciendo
- March 2, 2023 I was a bit leery first of all going to a female Doctor especially one is taking over the sopt that doctor Herber held. I was soon relived of any anxiety I might have had. Doctor Everly was very knowledgeable in her profession and won my and my daughter's trust almost immediately.
- March 2, 2023 Dr. Everly continues to be helpful and insightful regarding the symptoms I bring to her for investigation. Even when I can't fully describe something that's been occurring, she is able to put my clues together and come up with a plan of action.
- March 1, 2023 Thank you for respecting my opinions!
- February 28, 2023 She was highly intelligent understood my situation, reviewed my medical history before seeing me, and exhibited a kind bedside manner. Her feet rushes to help others her hands are strong and powerful but a touch to those hurting, her voice has authority but is a whisper to those in need. I am greatly blessed, as well as my family and having her as a family doctor.
- February 27, 2023 She was very knowledgeable and very caring.
- February 26, 2023 A very good doctor she listen to what your saiding she very good
- February 24, 2023 The best doctors ever been
- February 23, 2023 She seems to reall care and has a plan to do so
- February 22, 2023 Dr. Everly listened to my concerns and offered helpful suggestions. Even though this was our first appointment she really showed that she cared.
- February 22, 2023 Good
- February 19, 2023 Dr. Everly is very personable and caring a true professional with a warm touch.
- February 16, 2023 I think she is great.
- February 15, 2023 Doctor Everly is the 1st doctor in a long, long time that seems like they are interested in your health and wants to do something.
- February 7, 2023 Dr. Everly is a very good provider. She used very good ethics in explaining what she was about to do. Going over my health history, and making sure she acquire my current records from my previous provider to compare notes that she may give me proper care.
- February 4, 2023 Always provides the answers I need without rushing. Patient and understanding.
- February 3, 2023 Dr Everly is a caring and understanding physician She is the best.
- February 1, 2023 She really understands me. I appreciate that tremendously!
- January 30, 2023 Dr Everly is easy to talk to and when sending her a message she is quick to respond
- January 30, 2023 Dr. Everly is one of the nicest, most caring doctors I’ve ever had. I think she truly cares for her patient’s wellbeing. She listens to my concerns and gives good advice.
- January 30, 2023 Dr. Everly is attentive and truly listens to my me. I never feel rushed. I appreciate our honest conversations about my health and wellbeing.
- January 29, 2023 we both like her move to Laurel Creek, its more like a traditional doctor's office rather than being so institutionalized and clinical. more relaxed, slower paced and gives more personal attention. very pleased with the doctors and nursing staff, the clerical front desk folks could be a little friendlier but were efficient.
- January 28, 2023 Dr Everly was very kind,considerate,professional & cared for the wellbeing & health of my mother.She is a wonderful Dr & give her a 10+ for her professional,understanding care & services that she provides.
- January 27, 2023 I did not feel rushed at all & Dr. Everly really listened & addressed my many issues. She was able to provide a plan of action that may be able to help me get well.
- January 26, 2023 We enjoyed meeting Dr. Everly. She is pleasant to talk with, and is very diligent is reviewing our health status.
- January 26, 2023 She is completely aware of my needs upon entering the room. She listens to my concerns and has always provided for me. She knows me as a patient, not only a person. Just wish she was still closer.
- January 26, 2023 She has always been patient to sit to take the time to listen attentively
- January 22, 2023 Very friendly, professional, thorough, and attentive.
- January 17, 2023 Kind, patient, and listened to my concerns.
- January 16, 2023 She was very friendly and seemed to know what she's was talking about.
- January 16, 2023 Dr Everly is really interested in you and wants to help you to get better. She is very understanding and explains things so you understand. I really like her and that is why I drive from Trinity to see her in Kernersville.
- January 12, 2023 Dr. Everly already has her mind made up on medication that she will give you about your health issue. She didn't really listen to what I had to say about it. I will probably find me a more experienced doctor going forward.
- January 11, 2023 She helped and listening to me thank her for that my ear ahe went away very quickly. She was very nice.
- January 11, 2023 Dr. Evenly listen to my concerns and has a plan to help me
- January 11, 2023 Dr Everly is excellent!
- January 9, 2023 Very much attended to my concerns
- January 8, 2023 I appreciate Dr. Everly enough to follow her to her new location.
- January 7, 2023 Dr. Everly makes you feel comfortable.
- January 6, 2023 She took the time to hear me out with all of my medical conditions!! I felt as if she might really help me get to the bottom of some of my concerns, and not just push me off on another doctor. I appreciate that very much.!! You could say I feel hopeful
- January 5, 2023 All my questions and concerns were answered.
- January 2, 2023 Dr Everly is an excellent physician. She stays informed on current medications and best practices for patients to involve staying healthy. Additionally, Dr Everly stays well informed on my patient history, asks relevant questions, and is patient in listening to & responding to my medical concerns.
- December 31, 2022 Dr Everly is very attentive to your problem and gives you opportunity in some of the decision made for your healthcare, I don't feel rushed at all with her, excellent doctor
- December 31, 2022 1st visit with Dr. Everly.
- December 31, 2022 Very Good Doctor I wouldn??t go anywhere else but to her.
- December 29, 2022 She is very attentive. Asks the right questions and answers questions in a caring manner.
- December 29, 2022 Always a delight to see Dr Everly. Never any stress seeing her as she's not a judgemental person. I believe she has a lot of empathy unlike other professional people.
- December 22, 2022 Dr. Everly is an exceptional physician...she listens so well and makes me feel heard and cared for. She asks the right questions to help me best with my particular situation. I am so grateful for her and I trust her. I will be her patient for many years to come.
- December 22, 2022 Very friendly and took great care of me.
- December 22, 2022 Doctor Everly listened to my concerns, did not pushed and showed great professionalism. Great personality, showing care for her patients.
- December 19, 2022 Dr. Everly is a real pleasure to talk with. Still don't like that if you are not feeling well and you call before 8:00am - you can't get an appointment for that day. I end up going to an Urgent Care clinic.
- December 18, 2022 really liked her
- December 17, 2022 Not only does Dr. Everly listen to my problems and suggest solutions, but she also lets me know where I could purchase something that I might need. We interact very well. I wouldn't travel to Kernersville if we clashed.
- December 15, 2022 I appreciate having a doctor that listens, follows thru and considers what is best for my treatment. I would not have followed her such a long way if I did not value her as my doctor!
- December 15, 2022 Dr. Everly is tops. Through review and interested me as a person. Shows interest in my health and well-being.
- December 14, 2022 Rebecca Everly, DO is easy to talk to and a very good listener. She genuinely cares about what you have to say and gives good advice. She totally respects a patient's point of view while making suggestions that were very sound and practical solutions. She is definitely a big asset to Laurel Creek
- December 14, 2022 This was my first visit with Dr. Everly since she came to Family Medicine Laurel Creek. She listens well and she was very well prepared. She had read my history with this clinic and recommended some treatments that we may want to look at that may improve my health.
- December 14, 2022 She is a great doctor. So happy i found her
- December 10, 2022 Dr. Everly was wonderful.
- December 9, 2022 I was so impressed! Dr. Everly didn??t just LISTEN to me???she HEARD me!! Explained issues and treatment completely and expressed her wish for me to communicate with her and provide feedback via the portal. WE ARE A TEAM!
- December 7, 2022 Dr Everly is always pleasant and helpful and has a great knowledge of treatment aspects for my specific conditions.
- December 3, 2022 Dr Everly was very pleasant and always listens to my concerns and offers solutions.
- December 3, 2022 Dr Everly always listens to you and is really concerned about your health. I came from High Point because I like her and didn??t want to change doctors.
- December 3, 2022 She is polite and concerned about her patients taking the time to explain treatment
- December 2, 2022 Vefy good doctor
- December 1, 2022 Dr. Everly is always cheerful; interested in my medical needs; listens to any questions or concerns I may have, and addresses them accordingly. I switched to the Kernersville AHWFB location to keep her as my physician when she moved over there from High Point because I enjoy the rapport we have.
- December 1, 2022 i feel like dr. everly is a very concerned person as well as a good doctor. she takes time with me.
- November 18, 2022 I was very pleased that I did not have to wait. I was seen at my appointment time. And I felt like Dr. Everly was truly interested in my health.
- November 8, 2022 Great physician
- November 5, 2022 MY FIRST TIME MEETING DR EVERLY AND I VERY PLEASED. SHE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO TALK WITH.
- November 1, 2022 Very intelligent. Attentive. Friendly. Treats patient as a true individual case.
- October 27, 2022 Dr. Everly is always personable and takes time to answer any questions I might have. She shows genuine concern for my health issues.
- October 22, 2022 Best Dr. I've ever had in my 69 years. Wake is fortunate to have her & so am I.
- October 20, 2022 I was so glad to see Dr Everly. Wish she was still in High Point
- October 19, 2022 Very pleased with Rebecca Everly, Do. Really nice and concerned about my issues. Very through and helpful. I liked her.
- October 15, 2022 Dr everly is a fantastic and caring Dr she addresses all of your concerns
- October 9, 2022 wonderful doctor, so thankful she is willing to continue working with me on my diabetes and shows concern for other conditions as they develop, however atrium's protocol may require her to suggest seeing specialists when i feel she could handle it
- October 7, 2022 Thank you Dr Everly. Please give me regards to Jennifer. I appreciate both of you.
- October 6, 2022 Very good Doctor she's concern everything you ask.
- October 5, 2022 A caring, smart doctor
- October 2, 2022 Great experience!
- September 29, 2022 I needed to change my primary health care physician and this was my first visit. Rebecca Everly was extremely attentive to my medical history and asked questions. She had answers for any questions I had for her. She was very comfortable to talk to.
- September 21, 2022 Dr. Everly is caring and compassionate, and she is patient with me. God has truly blessed me by having Dr. Everly as my primary doctor.
- September 21, 2022 Dr Everly always takes her time, giving me 100% of her attention . A kind and caring person. Never dismissive with health concerns I may have.
- September 21, 2022 Very knowledgeable and very understanding to my needs to help me getting back on the right track to good health , 1 of the best doctors I've had in a long time .
- September 20, 2022 friendly engaged attentive
- September 16, 2022 I look forward to having her as my primary care provider in the future.
- September 16, 2022 Very good doctor .My husband and I really like her. Very nice and friendly.
- September 15, 2022 Dr. Everly was very warm, caring and easy to talk to and that makes me feel very comfortable having her as my new primary care doctor.
- September 15, 2022 Wonderful doctor
- September 15, 2022 This was my first visit with this Dr. She was pleasant and I was at ease talking with her.
- September 14, 2022 She is very caring. Her staff is alway friendly
- September 13, 2022 She was very caring and willing to answer any questions I had. She did not rush my visit but took the time to discuss all my health issues.
- August 31, 2022 The best PCP I have ever had. ?????? much more knowledgeable then others I have encountered.
- August 30, 2022 As always, great doctor patient relationship. She has always been very caring, and I trust her with my health needs and concerns. ?%?
- August 24, 2022 Dr Everly is a very a wonderful Dr and she listens, ask questions and is helpful in providing solutions!
- August 20, 2022 She listened and got me an appointment for CT scan that afternoon.
- August 18, 2022 I have been seeing Dr Everly for the past 6 years. When she worked at Westchester, she was 5 minutes from.my house. Then she moved to Kernersville into Private Practice and I had to follow her. She's too good to give up!!
- August 18, 2022 Very thorough and answered questions!
- August 18, 2022 Dr. Everly always listens, explains what's necessary & makes me feel cared for. I know I can message her on my portal & I'll get a quick response.
- August 16, 2022 Engaging. Listens. Genuine concern. Knowledgeable. Courteous. Professional. All good.
- August 1, 2022 Dr. Everly is a wonderful doctor. She listens and you know she cares.
- July 27, 2022 She always displays an attentive attitude and remains on task. I always appreciate her professionalism and knowledge. She is very personable as well.
- July 25, 2022 I trust her and she has great bedside manner. I will follow her to her new location.
- July 21, 2022 She is a kind and caring person and I will miss her when she goes to another place
- July 20, 2022 Dr. Everly was very professional, and was able to take care of me and tell me what was wrong. Thank you Dr. Everly
- July 20, 2022 she was very friendly and professional. Please get more like her.
- July 19, 2022 She is an excellent, caring doctor. Sorry to hear she is moving to Kernersville as it is further for me to drive, but I will be staying with her!
- July 17, 2022 Dr. Everly has taken the time to explain and answer my questions. She has given me excellent service and advice and when I finally listened to her I had a great outcome.
- July 17, 2022 She is al'l that anyone could need in a Dr...good listener, doesn't rush, exceptionally intellegent, aND fully explains things to you!
- July 16, 2022 Caring, friendly and the best doctor during this time period in our life.
- July 16, 2022 I would definitely give Dr Everly 5 Stars!!
- July 14, 2022 Excellent, however she is moving her office location to a place that is less convenient.
- July 14, 2022 Dr Everly is a very understanding doctor and cares about her patients and well being.
- July 14, 2022 She is definitely a nice person. Showing concern and wanted to know if I had any concerns or questions.
- July 7, 2022 One of the BEST!
- July 2, 2022 I am 71 years old, and I should be around for another 15 years. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Dr. Everly, do not retire until after I kick the bucket.
- July 2, 2022 We absolutely love Dr. Everly and her staff. Dr. Everly is always friendly, attentive and very thorough in her patient care. She listens and explains any questions. She takes time with her patients and genuinely cares about each one.
- July 2, 2022 Great doctor wonderful person
- June 28, 2022 Excellent
- June 25, 2022 Very nice knowledge of things going on with other dr??s that I see like
- June 24, 2022 She??s awesome
- June 24, 2022 I'm 69 years old & I have to say that Dr. Everly is the best Dr. I have had in my lifetime. She is exceptional & definitely selected the right profession for her. Always caring & follows up as necessary. Never fails to exceed my expectations.
- June 24, 2022 Dr Everly is great it just took a day and a half before I could speak directly with her. This started as phone call to her office due to positive covid test. After several call backs by nurses I was finally scheduled with dr Everly. She prescribed meds. Pharmacy won??t feel because my blood work results were not on file. I had to call back to Dr office leave another message. They finally sent test results and I got meds that afternoon well over 24 hrs from my first call to her office. Your procedures need changing in requires to covid calls.
- June 21, 2022 Excellent doctor
- June 7, 2022 Explained the medication that was given and any questions I may have
- June 6, 2022 I don't like to have to visit doctors, but it's always a pleasure to see Dr. Everly
- June 3, 2022 Very personable. Truly cares for her patients. Through.
- June 3, 2022 Dr. Everly is caring and very thorough in her exams and explanations. She looks forward to the next visit and gives a preview of what we would be looking into.
- June 3, 2022 She is very caring
- June 2, 2022 Dr Everly is a very caring person
- May 28, 2022 Dr . Everly puts you, your health the only priority. She listens, cares and really cares about her patients. She puts things in ways you can understand. Doesn't talk above your head. Actually talks and treats you like a person.
- May 27, 2022 I've been seeing Dr. Everly for several years now and she continues to be top-notch. She always is interested in hearing about my health, not only regarding what she has been treating me for but also about any new symptoms which may need investigating.
- May 27, 2022 She is a really good PCP.
- May 26, 2022 Having Dr Everly to be seen by. She always see me as a person and not just another client. She is concern, and listen to all your problems and try to find a solution. At each visit she makes me feel welcome and just happy to be there to be seen. We need more people like Dr Everly. Dr Everly is the best part of my visit to have her as my Dr, she feels more like a friend than a doctor I feel comfortable talking to her about my problems if I have any.
- May 25, 2022 She listens and addresses each concern.
- May 25, 2022 Kind and thoughtful
- May 24, 2022 Very attentive and caring concerning my medical concerns and needs. Very pleased to have her as my doctor.?%?
- May 23, 2022 Dr. Everly was prompt entering the examining room. She listened closely as I described my problem and then ordered the medication for me. During this period we discussed my health and treatment needed.
- May 21, 2022 Dr Everly is a wonderful,very professional MD.
- May 17, 2022 Dr Everly is great. She cares about your wellbeing. Does take time to explain everything.
- May 16, 2022 Really enjoyed meeting her and I'm very grateful that she took me on as a new patient. We talked about my health and any concerns. She was genuinely concerned and very helpful.
- May 14, 2022 Always kind, caring & explains everything thoroughly. Willing to listen & not jump to conclusions about whatever the problem may be. Thorough, cares about all facets of your health. Responds quickly to any messages via the patient portal. Makes me feel like someone cares & that I can get help quickly when needed.
- May 13, 2022 Dr. Everly has been my physician but she mentioned to me she was leaving. Over the last few years she has been great to me and i understand all she has told me. She is very caring and i wish her the best in the future.
- May 12, 2022 Dr. Everly is a very caring and compassionate person. I am really sad that she is moving to the Kernersville office.
- May 10, 2022 Dr.Everly cares about every aspect of my health . She always ask the right questions in a polite manor .Dr. Everly treats me with respect and kindness .
- May 9, 2022 She is very caring and has real concern for her patients. I really like her.
- May 7, 2022 Dr. Everly is excellent in her profession.
- May 6, 2022 Dr Everly is a caring and well informed physician. I feel I??m in good hands.
- May 5, 2022 I think at times i'm the worst patient a doctor could have. Although polite & respectful, I'm a hyper person. Dr. Everly seems to care about my health and explains ways I can alter my habits such as eating and exercise to help me improve my health in a manner in-which I can understand. Dr. Everly takes her time with me and doesn't rush. So, There's that.
- May 3, 2022 She was great!
- April 27, 2022 Dr. Everly is one of the finest physicians I know. She is concerned and listens and tries to find the most appropriate avenue of care for me. She is very kind and understanding. I trust her medical judgement completely.
- April 24, 2022 I am so glad to be a patient of Dr. Everly. She shows concern about my condition, taking the time to talk about it, and explaining things. She does not mind repeating what she has said whenever I missed something.
- April 21, 2022 She listen to me really listen she knew how bad l was hurting over my daughter's death so she let me talk l give her a very high score
- April 21, 2022 She is very thorough, thoughtful and caring I believe and I??m glad to be under her care. I have several other family members under her care and they all feel the same.
- April 19, 2022 It is a pleasure to have Dr. Everly as my PCP. Although I am not in the neighborhood, I do not mind the travel because of the kind and knowledgeable treatment I receive. She is a forward thinker and doesn't rush you in and out of the treatment space.
- April 17, 2022 Great doctor!! Takes time with me and is concerned with my problems.
- April 15, 2022 I think Dr. Everly is a very good Doctor. She is caring and professional. She always explains the care needed for whatever my visit is for. She is also very friendly.
- April 14, 2022 Great doctor!
- April 14, 2022 makes you feel like you are her only patient
- April 13, 2022 Dr. Everly is a compassionate and caring doctor. She listens and wants what's best for her patients!
- April 10, 2022 She is a wonderful, caring doctor. I feel she really is looking out for my health. I completely trust her judgment.
- April 9, 2022 I felt taken care of, etc
- April 9, 2022 Very compassionate and informative. She is very professional while still letting the patient know she cares.
- April 6, 2022 I think I said it all. She is everything you could want in a dr. Professional and caring. Takes her time with you. Answers questions. She's amazing!!
- March 30, 2022 She listened to me, answered all questions and made sure I was satisfied before leaving.
- March 23, 2022 Dr. Everly always listens to you and doesn't make you feel like she's in a hurry to get through the appointment ... she makes sure she takes cares of all of your concerns.
900 Old Winston Road
Kernersville, NC 27284Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon: 8 am - 5 pm
Tues - Thurs: 8 am - 6 pm
Fri: 8 am - 12 pm
- MD, Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2010
- Wake Forest Baptist Health, 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Physician - Wake Forest Health Network
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC