Conditions and Treatments
- Phacoemulsification with Intraocular Lens Implant
- Eyelid Lesion Removal
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Premium Lens Implants
- Argon Laser Trabeculoplasty
- Punctal Plugs
- Yag Capsulotomy
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Sudden Change in Vision
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Posterior Capsule Opacification
- Open Angle Glaucoma
- Refractive Error
Ratings and Reviews
723 Ratings 288 Comments
|Listened to me||4.8|
|Cared about me||4.8|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.8|
|Included me in decisions about my care||4.8|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- May 29, 2023 Since seeing dr manning I have had the first diabetic eye exa ever, worked with the medication for my diabetes to lower my A1C to a 10 to an 8. He and Kelly were so nice and polite
- May 25, 2023 He was very attentive and patient! He explained things in very simple way!
- May 23, 2023 Doctor James Forsey Is a great doctor. He is straight forward with me and knows what he is doing.
- May 23, 2023 Dr. Forsey is always pleasant and caring. Enjoy my visits with him and his team
- May 17, 2023 I wouldn’t go to anyone else.
- May 17, 2023 Facility is lovely and quiet. Staff I are well dressed and friendly! Dr. Forsey is thorough and inclusive. Very nice and knowledgeable!
- May 17, 2023 Dr Forsey was very helpful during my visit in explaining everything to me and answering my questions. He was friendly and I would definitely recommend him.
- May 16, 2023 Thank you for taking good care of mee.
- May 13, 2023 He is so careful and kind. He explains things to you and answers your questions, he takes the time to make sure he's gone over everything you need. He makes you feel like you are part of your own healthcare.
- May 12, 2023 Dr Forsey is the best! He’s knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable!
- May 12, 2023 Dr. Forsey is an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.
- May 10, 2023 he is the best fills me with confidence and listens if I have issues and deals with them to my satisfaction.
- May 8, 2023 Dr. Forsey is a very capable and caring MD. He is very pleasant and respectful and always includes me in the conversation about my eye health.
- May 6, 2023 Completely satisfied
- May 6, 2023 He was effective seems he was rushing his medical assistant or nurse was amazing she spent a lot of time explaining of my needs
- May 5, 2023 Kind, thoughtful, not rushed, explained what he was doing, patient with my questions
- May 4, 2023 He is a very good doctor and takes the time to explain your care to you. I like him very much.
- May 2, 2023 He was exceptional at his job.
- April 30, 2023 Very thorough and explained everything to me.
- April 30, 2023 He is an excellent physician and very caring.
- April 30, 2023 Pleasant and knowledgeable. Great doc.
- April 28, 2023 Pleasant,answered questions explained. Treatment.very good Dr.
- April 28, 2023 Dr Forsey and staff are the very best!!!!
- April 28, 2023 Friendly, pleasant, informative, easy to converse with.
- April 26, 2023 He explained everything well. Liked him fine.
- April 25, 2023 Nicest guy around.
- April 25, 2023 *Loyal Scribe Jonathan head nod* But in seriousness, he’s a good guy, explains things thoroughly, and gave me what I needed.
- April 25, 2023 Always thorough, friendly, professional. Pleasant personality. Answers all questions.
- April 22, 2023 I feel Atrium Health is very fortunate to have him as a provider for them.
- April 22, 2023 Dr Forsey is so smart and I trust my eyes to him completely. He is also so kind and remembers me and even tells me to tell my husband, who is also his patient, hello. He explains things so I can understant.
- April 20, 2023 A very good doctor who cares about my health.
- April 19, 2023 He discussed concerns that I had and was very informative about them.
- April 19, 2023 The visit took longer than I expected Was there 1 1/2 hrs.
- April 19, 2023 Dr.Forsey is the ONLY opthamologist I would consider.
- April 17, 2023 I am glad I made the choice to see Dr. Forsey for myself. Out of the team of Doctors I had heard comments about each of them and I must say it was recommended to me to see others but I chose Dr. Forsey because when I needed to ask him a question about a problem I was having before I made him my primary eye care physician he did not hesitate to try to help me and showed that he was concerned as an eye Dr. and I appreciated that.
- April 15, 2023 Dr Forsey was so profesional and so kind!!! Thank you so much!!!
- April 15, 2023 He’s the best!
- April 15, 2023 Attentative, knowledge, great explanation, makes you feel comfortable.
- April 14, 2023 Dr. Forsey does an exceptional job of caring about his patients in additional to giving them excellent , professional care.
- April 14, 2023 Dr. Forsey is always attentive and personable. He makes you feel relaxed and comfortable during your exam. I think he is the best!
- April 13, 2023 Dr Forsey did a great job on my surgery and when he noticed on one of my follow up visits that there was a problem he formulated a plan to correct it. My current eye sight is 20-15 and doing well thanks to him.
- April 11, 2023 Interested in progress of cataracts. Not pushing surgery.
- April 9, 2023 Dr. Dorsey is very friendly and caring. He is a very good listener and made me feel that I am valued. If and when I will need surgery for my cataracts; I will be very comfortable with him preforming the surgery.
- April 5, 2023 He is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable.
- April 4, 2023 Very cheerful and personal
- April 3, 2023 Always let you know what's going on with your eye health,and include you in your card, and always Professional.
- April 3, 2023 Dr. Forsey explained the difference between a viral and bacterial eye infections.
- April 1, 2023 GOOD CARING DOCTOR. KNOWLEGEABLE. DOES REMEMBER PATIENT'S BACKGROUND. GOOD UNDERSTANDING.
- March 29, 2023 I look forward to my annual eye exams with Dr. Forsey. He is courteous, efficient, friendly, and professional. He knows what he's doing and I completely trust him with my eye care.
- March 27, 2023 Dr. Forsey is very knowledgeable and caring. He explains everything in details and with clarity so you understand what he says. He takes time to listen to you and do not rush through things. I recommend Dr. Forsey.
- March 25, 2023 Very friendly and explained issues completely, new script easy for ME to understand.
- March 25, 2023 Great doctor
- March 24, 2023 All is great but disappointed that I could not schedule my next appointment 1 year in advance
- March 23, 2023 Dr Forsey is always friendly 3a pleasure to see. He's patient and knowledgeable. I trust him with my diabetic eye care.
- March 23, 2023 He was apologetic and attentive.
- March 22, 2023 Dr. Forsey is a very good doctor. He is pleasant and very knowledgeable. He thanks you for coming in and allowing him to take care of your need. He took great care of my mother when she was living. I trust him the most when it comes to my vision!
- March 22, 2023 he's wonderful!
- March 22, 2023 Although he was behind schedule, he listened to me attentively, and he apologized for the wait.
- March 22, 2023 He’s a very good guy, I will continue come to him.
- March 19, 2023 wonderful doctor.
- March 18, 2023 I have recommended Dr. Forsey for my wife!
- March 18, 2023 The best, supported my decisions about timing!
- March 17, 2023 Very kind and caring. Explained my eye condition in detail
- March 16, 2023 Dr. Forsey is a very good doctor with a great personality Historically I have had major eye issues and he has helped me maintain my sight.
- March 15, 2023 I am very pleased with Dr. Forsey, MD. He is caring, understanding, and very good at his job. I feel comfortable with him.
- March 15, 2023 Very competent, professional and friendly
- March 15, 2023 Excellent
- March 15, 2023 Uses history in software to compare current visits measurements... analytical but empathetic...spends enough time with patient.
- March 14, 2023 Dr Forsey is very kind and personable. He listens to my concerns and questions. He shows true concern and compassion.
- March 14, 2023 Great doctor. Keeps me informed on my situation,
- March 13, 2023 Dr. Forsey is always very thorough and understanding knowing my medical history, very satisfied with his exam and how to proceed, very comfortable with Dr. Forsey and his staff..
- March 12, 2023 I am so fortunate to have James Forsey as my doctor. He is very knowledgeable and personable. He listens and is concerned about my condition and my needs.
- March 7, 2023 I am totally satisfied with the information I discussed with Dr. Forsey
- March 3, 2023 Dr. Forsey is the Best! He is consistently careful at every OV & with every patient that I know he treats.
- March 2, 2023 Very Caring and takes the time to listen to you.
- March 1, 2023 Dr. Forsey is efficient and interested.
- March 1, 2023 Dr. Forsey is very kind and knowledgeable. He is concerned for my conditions has offered cautions and advice on taking care of my eyes.
- February 28, 2023 I appreciate that Dr. Forsey explains very clearly, his findings, then welcomes questions, allowing as much time as I needed. I didn’t feel rushed during my visit.
- February 26, 2023 Very good doctor he listens to me he explains things to u good doctor
- February 25, 2023 he is so caring and very knowledgeable he wants the best for his patients
- February 22, 2023 Dr. Forsey is a very caring and knowledgeable. He ask questions and listens to what I have to say. I respect him and listen to his recommendations. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.
- February 19, 2023 He takes time to go over your test and to let you know if there is anything I need to do or change. Very nice man.
- February 18, 2023 Knowledgeable, friendly doctor. Listened to my comments, answered questions in manner that I could understand
- February 17, 2023 He is the best eye doctor I have been to. He explains everything so you know the issues of your health and he asks if you have any concerns
- February 17, 2023 Provides the best care for my situation. Very through and explains every detail in the scans.
- February 15, 2023 Good
- February 15, 2023 Although he was very busy I thought he was very personable. It would be hard not to like this professional.
- February 15, 2023 Dr Forsey was great. Best provider I’ve seen. Highly recommend.
- February 14, 2023 Dr. Forsey is An Amazing eye Doctor, would not go anywhere else..he takes very good care of me...so Thank you so much.. ??
- February 12, 2023 Staff and care was very good
- February 11, 2023 Dr Forsey was, as usual, very polite, caring and concerned about my needs and care.
- February 11, 2023 A really good doctor who cares about the patients well being
- February 10, 2023 A++++++++
- February 9, 2023 Appreciate him very much!!
- February 9, 2023 Dr Forsey is so kind & helpful! Answers all my questions, takes time to explain & makes me feel confident about choosing him as a provider.
- February 8, 2023 James Forsey is a great doctor. He is very personable and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an ophthalmologist.
- February 7, 2023 I think Dr. Forsey is the best Dr.anyone could ever have.
- February 5, 2023 I’ve seen Dr. Forsey for 9 years. He’s very approachable and explains everything. Very happy he is my eye doctor !
- February 5, 2023 He was friendly and attentive.He explained the condition of my eyes in simple terms that I could understand.
- February 5, 2023 We explored more natural options for my dry eye and I liked that.
- February 3, 2023 Excellent doctor!
- February 3, 2023 Dr. Forsey is a kind and caring doc. He explained what he would do and gave me a chance to ask questions. I feel good about my upcoming surgery.
- February 2, 2023 Dr. Forsey is an accomplished, professional and personal provider..
- February 2, 2023 very satisfied with Dr. Forsey
- February 1, 2023 He is very patient, supportive, and understanding of my fears. He never pushed for a decision for surgery. I will continue to let others know about him recommending him.
- January 31, 2023 Dr. Forsey shows excellent care for my health situation. He examines my eyes thoroughly with professional care. He offers interesting and helpful suggestions for my eyecare needs.
- January 27, 2023 Attentive and caring
- January 27, 2023 Dr. Forsey is a caring and professional man who does a wonderful job taking care of my eyes and his team are great too
- January 27, 2023 Very professional friendly
- January 25, 2023 Dr Forsey was friendly. He let me ask questions and answered well.
- January 24, 2023 Dr. Forsey is Very knowledgeable and kind.
- January 18, 2023 He is very efficient and friendly.
- January 13, 2023 Warm, professional doctor. Cares about his patients and listens to their needs/concerns
- January 13, 2023 i appreciate the entire staff at this office. They are all very friendly and I always feel I am important to each of them and well taken care of.
- January 8, 2023 Dr Forsey is always gives a thorough exam. He explains what he is doing and why .
- January 6, 2023 Dr. Dorsey was very professional and provided excellent information during my visit.
- December 30, 2022 Dr. Forsey is a professional at all times. He genuinely cares about helping me with my unique vision problems with Pigmentary Maculopathy. He willingly seeks additional medical attention for me when he feels that my situation warrants it.
- December 30, 2022 Pleasant and thorough.
- December 28, 2022 Dr. Forsey is top notch and always explains everything in a clear manner
- December 25, 2022 Dr Forsey is an excellent physician.
- December 21, 2022 Explained what ocular migraines are very clearly.
- December 21, 2022 Excellent care !
- December 20, 2022 Friendly, caring, and competent.
- December 20, 2022 Love Dr Forsey. He is always kind caring & thoroughly exams my eyes.I couldn??t ask for a better doctor to take care of my eyes.
- December 17, 2022 Dr. Forsey is an excellent care provider. He??s very positive and listens to you patiently.
- December 16, 2022 Friendly, skilled, down to earth nice guy
- December 14, 2022 He was thorough explained to me difference between last visit and this visit eye pressure is good and so is the nerve
- December 13, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very informative and helpful. He is a treasure.
- December 13, 2022 Last year I had my first visit with him and was not happy, but gave him another chance this year and it was much better. He was attentive, listened to my concerns and explained things well. I look forward to next year's visit.
- December 13, 2022 I have a lot of trust in Dr. Forsey and his profession. He treats me as if I were his only patient. He always explains what treatment is needed for eyes. I feel like that I can depend on him when I need to see him.
- December 13, 2022 Professional and knowledgeable about all aspects of eye care. Very personable and great bedside manner.
- December 13, 2022 Dr. Forsey was thorough and attentive.
- December 10, 2022 Really great guy. Very professional. The best thing is he does not talk over my head. Go deacs???
- December 9, 2022 He good at what he do.
- December 9, 2022 Caring professional
- December 8, 2022 Dr. Forsey is a very nice person and professional. He puts you at ease and listens to you. He always seems concerned about you as a person.
- December 7, 2022 Professional but caring
- December 6, 2022 I would highly recommend Dr. Forsey.
- December 6, 2022 Dr. Forsey made me feel relaxed and comfortable throughout my surgery. He explained everything in detail and answered all my questions to my satisfaction without making me feel at all uncomfortable. Dr. Forsey and his staff are superb!
- December 4, 2022 Easy to listen to
- December 3, 2022 Very knowledgeable about my eyesight
- December 3, 2022 He listened to my concerns band was attentive to help my situation and to make me more comfortable going forward.
- December 3, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very knowledgeable, helpful, and he runs a very efficient program.
- December 3, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very personable, takes time to explain things to you and gives you a thorough exam. He explains ongoing situations, their progression and what to expect going forward. He is not judgemental.
- December 2, 2022 he listens...and explains things to me very easily . he is one of the very best doctors that i have ever had.
- December 1, 2022 He is wonderful and amazing in the way he cares for you.
- December 1, 2022 He was very caring and professional. Listen to me, and I felt wanted to help.
- November 30, 2022 I have never doubted Dr Forsey. With several issues with my eyes, I??ve never worried about about any ???what ifs??.
- November 23, 2022 I appreciated that he spoke to my daughter, his patient, about what was going on with her eyes. He listened to her and addresses any questions or concerns.
- November 20, 2022 Very kind. Very professional. Explained all my questions in a language that I understood.
- November 19, 2022 Dr. Forsey was very professional. Took time to explain information about the visit
- November 18, 2022 Dr. Forsey is the best!
- November 17, 2022 I have been under his care for a long time. He has kept me informed and my vision has been well maintained. He seems to really care and celebrates good news with his patients. Very knowledgeable in his profession.
- November 15, 2022 Dr Forsey is great! He is very informative and very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs his eye care services!
- November 15, 2022 Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Dorsey. He seems genuinely concerned about me and my eyes. He listens carefully to my words. He treats me like I??m important to him. I like him!
- November 13, 2022 DR. Forsey was very nice and he let me know what was going to tack place .I really like him.He is a good Doctor
- November 12, 2022 Dr. Forsey is a most wonderful doctor. He is very thorough. He explained the conditions of my eyes. I am most satisfied with his medical care.
- November 12, 2022 He is so nice and friendly. He explained everything in detail that I could understand. His patience is outstanding.
- November 12, 2022 Having an unusual eye condition that Dr. Forsey first recognized but said he did not have the expertise to treat, Dr. Forsey sent me to an eye specialist to determine how to proceed. He has worked with this specialist to give me the best care possible for this unusual condition. I admire and respect Dr. Forsey very much!
- November 12, 2022 It is always a pleasure to visit with Dr. Forsey and his treatment team. The flow of the appointment is like a finely tuned machine. I'm so glad I selected him to do my cataract surgies.
- November 12, 2022 He was a caring doctor answered all my questions
- November 9, 2022 I am a diabetic so taking care of and keeping up with my vision is very important to me. Dr. Forsey is the only eye doctor that I will ever let take care of my eyes. He is knowledgeable, caring, friendly and compassionate. He explains everything to me in a way that I can understand and he takes his time listening to all of my cares and concerns. You can tell he truly cares and loves his patients!!!
- November 8, 2022 He listens, he has a wonderful personality. Always smiles!
- November 5, 2022 Professional, knowledgeable, caring just like always
- November 4, 2022 Compassionate, caring, extremely knowledgeable! THE BEST!!!
- November 2, 2022 Very nice review of eye exam findings.
- November 1, 2022 Very knowledgeable and conveys information clearly.
- October 31, 2022 I continue to feel lucky to be under the care of Dr.Forsey and his nursing staff! His confidence and the time he takes to answer what I am sure are my repetitive questions makes me feel safe. And when it comes to our eyes aren't we all a little wary? But he quells my fears.
- October 30, 2022 Dr. Forsey explains things in terms that are easy to understand.
- October 28, 2022 Professional, pleasant and caring.
- October 28, 2022 I appreciate Dr Forsey. He??s a really nice guy.
- October 28, 2022 Doug has had some real health issues over the last two months. The staff was very accommodating to his needs.
- October 28, 2022 I Love Dr.James Forsey. He is always nice and answer any Question I Have. He keeps a sharp look at my eyes cause of my sugar. I can't say enough about him.
- October 27, 2022 Explained everything about my eye and what could happen in the future
- October 26, 2022 Doctor was great! I was not pleased with the scheduler upfront.
- October 25, 2022 Dr. Forsey was very clear and concise while explaining what cataracts are, how they occur and the surgery to correct them. I feel very comfortable moving forward with Dr. Dorsey and h he is staff!
- October 25, 2022 Excellent visit with good results
- October 25, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very approachable and caring. He works quickly when examining my eyes while explaining what he sees.
- October 25, 2022 So professional & knowledgeable. Also, kind & personable.
- October 24, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very thorough and knowledgeable. He has excellent patient skills. I would highly recommend him.
- October 24, 2022 Great
- October 23, 2022 Dr. Forsey was patient with me He keeps a smile and very jolly Most of all knows his job with knowledge of his work ; Made me more comfortable
- October 23, 2022 Dr Forsey is very knowledgeable and explains everything so I can understand it.
- October 23, 2022 Listens and answers my questions in ways I understand.
- October 22, 2022 vey nice and knowledgeable
- October 21, 2022 Such a nice caring provider. Makes sure you understand any instructions as well. Very important to seniors.
- October 21, 2022 He's a great eye doctor
- October 21, 2022 Knowledgeable, friendly, passionate, always smiled doctor.
- October 21, 2022 Very professional, and informative, would highly recommend him to friends and families, I also met an individual who happens to be from the same town in New Jersey I lived and she also worked nat the same Doctors office which my wife and I used to attend, what a coincidence
- October 20, 2022 Smooth operation and good flow
- October 20, 2022 Dr Forsey always takes time to explain my condition and always makes sure I am happy with any decisions regarding my eyes.
- October 16, 2022 Very professional & friendly
- October 15, 2022 Dr. Forsey is a kind, considerate, knowledgeable physician, who patiently explains procedures and answers all my questions.
- October 13, 2022 Wonderful care from check in to check out!
- October 11, 2022 Very pleased with my appointment. It was nice to meet him and I would recommend him to my friends.
- October 4, 2022 Dr Forsey es muy amable y profecional
- October 4, 2022 I feel fortunate to be under the care of such an excellent doctor. I've been going to him for nearly ten years, and his first priority is my eye health and making sure I am doing what needs to be done to maintain.
- October 1, 2022 Dr Forsey is always cordial and friendly, anxious to help and explain treatment.
- October 1, 2022 Excellent
- October 1, 2022 Friendly, and knowledgable, some one whose opinion l trust
- September 29, 2022 Very friendly, knowledgeable about my condition.
- September 28, 2022 He is the best.I have 20/20 now.Thank You.
- September 28, 2022 Dr Forsey is very knowledgeable and pleasant to talk to about my care.
- September 24, 2022 Personable, enthusiastic, encouraging, followup care
- September 24, 2022 Dr. Forsey is always friendly, cheerful, and efficient. He makes you feel confident in his plan of care for you and your concerns. He gives you as much time as you need to resolve your questions and understand your treatment.
- September 23, 2022 Patient, thorough, and talks to you in a way you can understand.
- September 22, 2022 He did a great job. Very pleased.
- September 21, 2022 I??ve been seeing Dr Forsey for several years now and he??s always very nice and informative. I like that he encourages questions.
- September 21, 2022 Dr Forsey very nice. I trust him completely with my eye care.
- September 21, 2022 He was informative and seemed to care about my concerns regarding my eyes, very down to earth and professional.
- September 20, 2022 Thorough exam; very personable
- September 20, 2022 I was well pleased. Dr. Forsey is the best eye care provider I have seen in many many years.
- September 18, 2022 Knowledgeable
- September 17, 2022 I have complete faith in Dr. Forsey as my ophthalmologist. He understands my unique situation and does everything possible to help my vision improve. I respect Dr. Forsey completely!!!
- September 10, 2022 He is very personal able. He explains why he is doing such for me
- September 9, 2022 Excellent dr
- September 9, 2022 James Forsey, MD patiently explained cataract surgery and the healing process. He is friendly, kind and unhurried.
- September 7, 2022 Very informative and cared about me and my eye health.
- September 7, 2022 What I liked was he was straight to the point, no unnecessary back and forth between us, and still made myself and my child comfortable and confirmed what I was thinking.
- September 7, 2022 Very good doctor. Explains things well and uses good judgment.
- September 3, 2022 Very friendly and relatable.
- September 3, 2022 Very kind. Explained everything and took the time to listen. This was my first time here and I??m very happy with my choice.
- September 2, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very thorough in his examinations and explains everything to me where I can understand it. He shows a genuine concern for his patients.
- September 2, 2022 Very concerned and professional
- September 1, 2022 Dr. Forsey and his team are great. The appointment moves briskly but you are never rushed and they take the time to answer any questions you may have. Dr. Forsey himself is professional and makes sure he explains everything.
- August 30, 2022 Dr Forsey has always shown care and compassion
- August 28, 2022 If I could rate Dr. Forsey higher I would. He is a caring person. I love him being my doctor.
- August 26, 2022 Pleasant, thorough, knowledgeable.
- August 24, 2022 Thanks
- August 24, 2022 Easy to talk to about any concerns and answers knowledgeable
- August 19, 2022 ???
- August 18, 2022 A great Doctor very friendly place
- August 17, 2022 He has an excellent bedside manner Which makes it very easy to talk to him
- August 17, 2022 He was kind and well explained my status of eyes and of proper observation afterwards!
- August 17, 2022 Dr. Forsey is awesome! He had me sit through another measurement exam because he did not think my eyes had gotten that bad. He also made sure to ask me if I had any possible health problems since the last time I saw him. He remembers that I have not had problems that bad with my eyes before which was nice.
- August 16, 2022 He's wonderful. Thorough, caring, takes his time explaining things, wonderful.
- August 11, 2022 Professional and personal
- August 9, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very professional. He is attentive and will answer all concerns.
- August 9, 2022 Professional, friendly and caring
- August 2, 2022 Dr Forest is very patient and kind to be so young.
- August 2, 2022 He is very knowledgeable and attentive.
- August 1, 2022 Very nice Dr.
- July 31, 2022 Very thorough. Explained things in layman's terms.
- July 30, 2022 Dr Forsey was very nice and helpful.
- July 30, 2022 Very professional & caring
- July 29, 2022 FAST AND FRIENDLY STAFF. COMMUNICATED VERY WELL AND WERE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE .
- July 28, 2022 Dr. Forsey is always very thorough when he examines eyes.
- July 27, 2022 Dr. Dorsey was gracious and thorough. He was knowledgeable both about my eye history and condition. He didn??t seem rushed gave me his full attention. He apologized for making me wait due to staffing shortage that day.
- July 27, 2022 Very caring . Explains about your visit and shows pictures etc. makes you feel more comfortable and understanding about your visit.
- July 26, 2022 I would highly recommend Dr. Forsey
- July 22, 2022 Dr. Forsey is so caring and professional and I trust him completely !
- July 22, 2022 Very personable and very much a people person with a wonderful bedside manner. Very knowledgeable
- July 21, 2022 Took time for questions
- July 21, 2022 i liked his bed side manner
- July 21, 2022 Clearly explained the problems & action required a well run organization
- July 20, 2022 He takes ample time and expertly explains all results with interest and compassion. Bravo!
- July 17, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very respectful and thorough.
- July 17, 2022 Dr Dorsey took time to explain everything to me and did not rush. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good provider.
- July 16, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very attentive and addresses my concerns. I have recommended him to others.
- July 16, 2022 So happy to have competent caretakers.
- July 15, 2022 Dr. Forsey was friendly, professional, and very informative. He was respectful of my time, while taking time to explain my exam findings and potential next steps.
- July 15, 2022 Very good Dr
- July 15, 2022 Very efficient, cared about my health
- July 15, 2022 I really liked that Dr. Forsey explained what was causing my issue in clear, understandable language. He made sure I understood the cause and then moved on to a treatment plan. Again, he made sure I understood the plan and was able to follow each step. I felt like I was included in the decision making process.
- July 14, 2022 He is a very kind & caring physician.
- July 14, 2022 I am very happy with Dr Forsey he is an asset to the company.
- July 13, 2022 Dr. Forsey explained everything going on with my eyes...what had changed, and asked me if I had any questions or concerns.
- July 13, 2022 Dr. Forsey is the best eye Dr. ever! Highly recommend him and his staff!
- July 13, 2022 very clean and professional clinic. Each person I saw had a job to do and they did it well.
- July 13, 2022 I was satisfied with the surgeries and the care afterwards
- July 13, 2022 He always take his time with his patients. He listens well and does not rush through things.
- July 11, 2022 Thank you
- July 10, 2022 Dr. Forsey took the time to talk to me about any concerns I had.
- July 9, 2022 Dr. Forsey is the best! So caring, thoughtful, knowledgeable and efficient. There are none better and few as good. Very impressive in every way and extremely professional.
- July 6, 2022 Dr. James Forsey seemed to be a very knowledgeable, competent and top of the line doctor. He showed patience to listen and answer questions.
- July 2, 2022 Personable. Divided explanations as to my vision and eye health.
- July 1, 2022 He knew exactly what was going on in my situation and adviced me as to what needed to be done. I like Dr. Forsey very much.
- June 30, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very knowledgeable and professional. He talks to me as if I was an individual. He is a very good listener.
- June 29, 2022 He didn??t push me into cateract surgery. Questions indicated he was very patient and not in a hurry to operate until I was ready.
- June 29, 2022 I trust Dr Forsey completely
- June 28, 2022 Dr. Forsey is very professional and explains things in a way one can understand. He is a very caring doctor.
- June 28, 2022 One of the tests I had done showed a change. Explanation was given and scan done to check optic nerve. I will be monitored.
- June 28, 2022 I really like Dr. Forsey. I think he is always helpful and asks all the right questions to help me get the best care. I feel like he is taking good care of my vision.
- June 28, 2022 Love Dr Forsey he is professional and puts me at ease and also very kind hope to not ever have to leave him
- June 25, 2022 Dr Forsey was very kind and patient and extremely helpful and clear in his explanations with me
- June 21, 2022 Very thorough and informative.
- June 14, 2022 Dr.Forsey is always great.
- June 10, 2022 Had to wait quite a while between the Tech assessments and actually seeing the Dr
1565 N. University Parkway
High Point, NC 27262Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Thurs: 8 am - 5 pm
Fri: 8 am - 1 pm
- MD, Wake Forest School of Medicine, 2009
- Moses Cone Health System, 2010
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2013
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology
- Physician - Wake Forest Health Network
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC