Ratings and Reviews
283 Ratings 175 Comments
|Listened to me||4.9|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.9|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||4.9|
|Clearly explained my treatment and follow up instructions||4.9|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 12, 2023 My issues are with the system. It is an ordeal to be seen by anyone when you are sick. I have had to go out of the system to be seen by a physician. All the app seem to be taken by well care visits. Also, medicine seems to have become a business that is more interested in building more buildings, paying administrators Hugh salaries, and dictating to doctor's how many minutes they can spend with a patient, than providing care. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share this. Dr. Kistner is a wonderful doctor
- March 12, 2023 Dr. Kistner is caring and kind, she listens to my questions and gives me information I need. She goes over my meds at each visit and makes changes as she sees fit.
- March 11, 2023 Dr. Kistner is very thorough and caring! She listens and explains everything.
- March 10, 2023 Caring, listens well, and always professional
- March 9, 2023 Always listens, offers remedies, respects my opinions
- March 9, 2023 See comment above. Dr. Kistner listens carefully and responded to all my concerns.
- March 8, 2023 She’s a great primary care Doctor and I firmly believe, if she thinks I need a test or another doctor she is there to see that it happens. I have so lucky to have her as my Doctor.
- March 8, 2023 Lisa Kistner is A-OK
- March 5, 2023 Dr. Kistner is the physician I wish all patients could have as their primary care health provider. She is always kind and caring, listening carefully to my concerns. She has a delightful laugh which brings a smile to my face regardless of how badly I may be feeling.
- March 5, 2023 I feel so fortunate to have a physician like Dr. Lisa Kistner, who listens and treats me with so much respect. By far, she is the best primary care physician I have ever had. I have been seeing her since 2014.
- March 5, 2023 Dr. Kistner is excellent. Thorough, professional, concerned and caring. She has always been an excellent advocate of my health.
- March 3, 2023 She is the best! Super cares about you and your health! Top flight Dr!
- March 2, 2023 Great doctor and practice. Wish all your physicians/clinics were as good.
- March 1, 2023 As stated before dr Kistner listens to what your concerns are and offers varied treatments.
- March 1, 2023 She is a doctor's doctor!
- February 24, 2023 Dr. Kistner is the best. She’s extremely knowledgeable, kind, clear and patient. She is great at boiling down complex information into words that can be absorbed by a simple brain like mine.
- February 23, 2023 Excellent person that cares about patients.
- February 14, 2023 Has been my Doctor for years! Has done so much. Listens, explains everything to me and makes sure I understands!
- February 9, 2023 Dr. Kistner is very attentive to my medical needs. I trust her and value her recommendations.
- February 9, 2023 I’m so fortunate to have a Doc like Dr Kistner on my side.
- February 8, 2023 Dr. Kistner is the most caring and responsive doctor I have ever had. She does not rush through her time with her patients and she listens and understands without judgment. I wish I had found her decades ago!
- February 5, 2023 She helped me to keep my A1C under 5.8 for 15 years.
- February 3, 2023 Dr. Kistner is always helpful and listens to what i have to say. she takes time to answer all my questions.
- February 1, 2023 Thank you for being an outstanding provider.
- February 1, 2023 My personal opinion, she is the very best physician in Atrium system. Never met a more caring doctor with the knowledge she has along with her humble communication skill. She's the best!!
- January 31, 2023 Very good Dr., Have been seeing her for years and I like her a lot.
- January 28, 2023 She is amazing. She really listens and her responses are based on your specific issues not “everybody’s “. She is a brilliant diagnostician, solving and attending to problems many others would just say we’re due to aging or whatever. She covers EVERYTHING, answers every question, refers back to your history of meds and tests to compare and diagnose accurately. And I know she will contact me as soon as test results come in with any concerns she may have or answers to questions we’d left unanswered.
- January 28, 2023 Dr.kistler is doing everything she can to eliminate pain,,depression..etc..and the entire staff is great
- January 25, 2023 Dr. Kistner is a wonderful physician. She listens carefully to concerns and provides her best advice on how to proceed.
- January 25, 2023 Dr Kistner is the best. All of my family sees her.
- January 20, 2023 Dr. Kistner is a gem. Best doctor I've ever had. She's efficient, but takes sufficient time to fully address questions and always treats me with dignity and care. Couldn't ask for anyone better.
- January 19, 2023 Lisa always listens and we have great communication between us. She truly cares about her patient.
- January 19, 2023 She listens she's helpful and she gives good advice on my medical conditions
- January 16, 2023 There are good dr. And there are GREAT..Dr's. DR.KISTNER is a Great doctor
- January 15, 2023 Very helpful love her she is concerned about me
- January 15, 2023 I love Dr. Kistner! When I go see her, I know my questions and concerns will be addressed. She puts me at ease and makes me feel better. I like the connection and communication she establishes with me.
- January 11, 2023 Dr. Kistner provides the perfect balance of professionalism and personalized care. She conveys that not only do I matter, but my family life is important too!
- January 11, 2023 everyone from receptionist, nurse, Doctor to per drawing blood was as nice as they could be
- January 11, 2023 My Dr. listens to me. She cares about the patients.
- January 9, 2023 As always, Dr. Kistner is the BEST! You would think that you were her only patient that she sees each day. So attentive, understanding, knowledgeable and humble. Wish we had more physicians like her in this medical institution.
- January 9, 2023 A very caring Dr. Listens and asks follow up questions.
- January 6, 2023 Please take notice of the note I printed at the beginning of the survey on Dr Kistner
- January 5, 2023 Dr K is a good listener. She's genuinely interested in my health, life, family. I would not trade her for anyone else and hope I don't have to anytime soon.
- December 31, 2022 I have been seeing Dr. Kistner for many years and I think she is a wonderful doctor who listens and explains what is going on and what needs to be done. I am very thankful to have her as my PCP. Thank you Dr. Kistner for all that you have done in caring for me!!
- December 29, 2022 I love Dr. Kistner. She always listens to me. She cares about my wellbeing. She also has a great sense of humor. She never appears to be rushed even with her busy schedule.
- December 28, 2022 Dr Kistner is the best doctor I have ever had. She is smart, concerned and easy to talk to.. She explains problems and treatments in terms my senior capacity can understand. Great lady, need more Doctors like her
- December 23, 2022 Wonderful, caring doctor!
- December 21, 2022 Listens to my concerns and ensures that if needed I get referrals for additional follow up care
- December 19, 2022 I hold Dr Kistner in high regard. She listens to my concerns and questions and we work together on solutions that work for me.
- December 16, 2022 Dr Kistner has always listened to my concerns and addressed them She has always followed up on test results on MyWakeHealth. I completely put my health in her hands
- December 15, 2022 Dr. Kistner truly cares about her patients.
- December 15, 2022 Excellent Dr. Addressed all problems.
- December 12, 2022 Dr kistner is a special person because she just has a way of listening to you letting you voice what you think is going on and then she explains everything to you and she treats her seniors just like if they were part of her family
- December 11, 2022 Lisa Kistner is absolutely the best Dr I have ever had. Please don??t let her retire!!
- December 8, 2022 Dr. Lisa Kistner has been my Primary Doctor for the pass 14 years and has taken very good care of me and my medical needs. I highly would recommend her to anyone.
- December 7, 2022 I ?????? Dr. Kistner! She always takes her time with me and she listens to me. I never want her to leave but I know one day she will retire.
- December 7, 2022 Dr. Kistner is extremely knowledgeable and you always feel that you receive excellent care. She always takes time to listen and treat us with due care.
- December 1, 2022 Very caring physician who takes her time to listen and advise her patients in a professional and genuine manner.
- November 29, 2022 I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kistner. She listens, she's thorough and she shows compassion.
- November 28, 2022 Dr. Kistner was very attentive, listened to my concerns and propose studies and suggestions.
- November 28, 2022 Very good dr. Listened to me. Very up front.
- November 26, 2022 Dr. Kistner listens to me very well and takes interest in my well being. I can trust her judgment.
- November 26, 2022 She is always concerned and has the answers to my question
- November 22, 2022 Dr Kistner is the best by far! She has been my doctor for many years.! She is the Best of the best!
- November 18, 2022 She is wonderful!
- November 17, 2022 Dr. Kistner is the best. She listens, she figures things out, and she doesn't rest until the medical problem is solved.
- November 17, 2022 Dr Kistner is wonderful! She knows her stuff and spends time making sure you understand all your concerns! Could not ask for a better caregiver
- November 16, 2022 Great doctor!!
- November 16, 2022 Dr. Kistner is a wonderful and caring doctor. I am so pleased that she is my primary care doctor.
- November 13, 2022 Dr Kistner is very attentive to my health concerns. She is careful to review with me every aspect of my healthcare and suggestions of care that needs addressing. She suggests but also appreciates my decisions in my healthcare plan. She is awesome!!
- November 11, 2022 Dr. Kistner has been great. Always a positive experience and concern for medical needs and for my emotional needs.
- November 10, 2022 Dr. Kistner is always wonderful, she listens to me and then "WE" discuss my healthcare plan and she allows me to be a part of the plan and she makes sure I am okay with her plan.
- November 10, 2022 Dr. Kistner is a blessing. She's patient,kind, and caring. She listens to your concerns and is eager to find a solution.
- November 6, 2022 Dr Kistner is the most kind, caring doctor I have ever had. She even calls with information instead of having a nurse call. She listens and gives great advice for your concerns. I am glad she is my primary care physician
- November 1, 2022 Dr Kistner is attentive and compassionate. She is a thorough and expert clinician while simultaneously being charming and interesting. She is very obviously extremely intellectually and emotionally intelligent.
- October 30, 2022 Lisa Kistner is knowledgeable, experienced, caring, and responsive. I trust her with my health.
- October 29, 2022 She is very understanding about my needs and don't waste time about addressing them.She treat you with up most respect.Wouldn't trade her for no one else.She is the best in my book.??????????
- October 26, 2022 Dr. Kistner has always been very professional and concerned about my health and well being. She is the best!
- October 25, 2022 Dr. Kistner is completely thorough and professional. She takes the time to not only discuss issues, but she also listens. I feel very comfortable putting my health in her hands.
- October 24, 2022 The administrative, medical staff worked together to make sure your visit with them is complete and flows smoothly once you come into their facility and until you exit
- October 21, 2022 Absolutely the best. Has been my PCP for years.
- October 20, 2022 I look forward to my visits with Dr. Kistner. She takes the time to know me as a patient, is easy to talk to and makes me feel ???heard?? when I talk about what is currently going on with me health wise.
- October 18, 2022 So thankful for Dr. Kistner! She has been an advocate for me and my health for several years and it is a great feeling to know that you have a medical professional on your side.
- October 17, 2022 Dr. Kistner is an excellent example of what a health care provider should be. She always enters the room with a smile, and I love to hear her laugh! She listens carefully and is attentive to my concerns. I never feel rushed. When she is with me, I feel that I am the most important patient she has.
- October 17, 2022 Dr. Kistner is a great communicator and she always gives you time and good advice when discussing any issues or concerns.
- October 17, 2022 Confidence Dr. Kistner is paying attention to my specific situation, and I appreciate her ability to provide guidance without being unnecessarily punitive.
- October 17, 2022 Dr. Kistner listens to her patients. She caring, kind, personable and easy to talk to. She explains everything you need to know. Does her message in a timely fashion at work or at home. Goes beyond what is expected of a Doctor. She is the best.
- October 16, 2022 Always concerned. Gives me time to ask questions..explains any changes in my health or medications. Never makes me feel rushed.
- October 16, 2022 Dr. Kistner is an excellent physician. She is warm and personable and demonstrates expertise in her field.
- October 16, 2022 I have been patient for years and she is the best doctor I have ever gone to.
- October 13, 2022 Dr.Lisa Kistler has been my doctor for year's she has always taking time with me she is the Best doctor that I have had. Any questions I have about my health she is always there for me and I like that when ever I call the office I know she will call me back. She is the best.
- October 12, 2022 Attentive, listens to my concerns and addresses them. She has been my trusted internist for17 years.
- October 11, 2022 She's the best primary care doctor I've ever had and I will hate it when she retires.
- October 11, 2022 Excellent.
- October 9, 2022 Everyone I have ever encountered at this practice is a10.
- October 9, 2022 Dr. Listener is always polite, knowledgeable and very professional
- October 8, 2022 She asked me all questions which had to be answered during the appointment
- October 8, 2022 Great dr
- October 5, 2022 Dr. Kistner is thorough, helpful, caring, and friendly. She follows up on every concern raised expeditiously and fully.
- October 4, 2022 I have such respect and gratitude for the consumate medical care I receive from Dr. Kistner. She not only is so knowledgeable and thorough, she knows when to nudge me into taking better care of myself. I have PTSD and she helps me feel less anxious about coming in to be seen. I am in much better health because she is my Physician. I am forever grateful to have found Dr. Kistner.
- October 4, 2022 Dr. Kistner has been my primary to a long period of time and I feel that she is always through, listens to my questions or comments, and is aware of my history. Since I had seen so many different doctors, and taken so many tests during my brief overnight stay at Novant (and the care was excellent), it was nice to have my primary summarize what was going on, and confirm the changes the Novant doctors had suggested for my daily medications based on the incident. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Kistner.
- October 4, 2022 Dr. Kistner is the most wonderful doctor I have ever had. I am very thankful that she is my primary care doctor.
- October 1, 2022 She listens she gives me results after my visit to me she's the best
- October 1, 2022 Dr. Kistner is a caring physician and person. She always encourages me to tell her everything that??s going on with me.
- October 1, 2022 I love Dr Kistler she is great
- September 29, 2022 The best. Competent. Compassionate. Makes you feel comfortable. Very trustworthy.
- September 29, 2022 I am very satisfied with her medical advice and that see listens to me about my health.
- July 13, 2022 You guys do a good job. Thanks!
- July 13, 2022 Dr. Kistner took the time to listen to me, explain tests and treatment options. Dr. Kistner was quick with responses to test results. I felt informed and well cared for.
- July 10, 2022 She is the top her field. I don??t hesitate to know what she tells me is real and of most importance. I feel like she focuses on me but she must have tons of patients.
- July 8, 2022 Dr. Kistner is a great doctor who truly cares about her patients!. Highly recommend her!
- July 8, 2022 Felt assured that Dr Kistner listened to my concerns and made the best plan of care with intent to follow up.
- July 7, 2022 Dr. Kistner takes time to listen to any questions you have and explains them in layman??s terms. She also checks your chart and keeps you up to date on shots you may need.
- July 6, 2022 She is my hero!
- July 4, 2022 Dr. Kistner is a ???tough love?? physician! Her concern and care for her patients is impeccable! I trust her to help me resolve my personal medical needs and any medical concerns in a very professional way!
- July 4, 2022 Excellent doctor. She had reviewed my file prior to seeing me. Caring, attentive, and did not rush through the exam.
- July 3, 2022 Dr Kistner is an excellent listener and problem solver. She gives her candid recommendations and listens to my concerns. We have a very positive relationship.
- July 1, 2022 I have seen Dr Kistner for years and she has always been great to me and goes out of here way to make sure i get the care I need.
- June 30, 2022 Takes time to listen to my concerns. Explain treatment and meditation so that I clearly understand.
- June 27, 2022 I am ok.
- June 27, 2022 Dr. Kistner is a gem and truly listens and cares about my me and my medical care.
- June 27, 2022 Dr. Kistner is the best. She is kind, warm, and best of all, she really listens to her patients in an effort to provide the best care she can. I am grateful that she is my doctor!
- June 27, 2022 See previous notes. I spoke about Dr Kistner. She is a loving, caring physician.
- June 25, 2022 She is honestly the best health care provider I have ever had.
- June 24, 2022 Very friendly greeting and caring concern about my visit and what was going on and advising changes to be made. Also to stay in touch if there??s changes or concerns.
- June 24, 2022 Lisa Kistner is a wonderful doctor.
- June 23, 2022 Dr Kistner is always very professional but friendly. She asks questions pertinent to my lifestyle, mental & physical health in a chatty comfortable way. I appreciate her kindness.
- June 22, 2022 She??s fantastic!
- June 22, 2022 Dr Kistner is exceptionally competent and thorough, and she links me to the larger resources and support of Baptist Hospital. My spouse also has her as her personal care physician, adding a whole-family perspective to our care.
- June 21, 2022 Lisa Kistner is by far the best physician around. Very caring and comfortable to talk with.
- June 17, 2022 Dr. Kistner listens and asks questions that are relative to my health (mental and physical) concerns. She address them in a manner that is clear and directly related to my questions. I never leave her office wondering if she was "actually listening" or just moving on the next patient which I have experienced here often. If I could give her marks any higher I would...
- June 11, 2022 I am very happy with Dr Kistner. She has been my Dr for many years. She listens and explains things so I understand them.
- June 11, 2022 Excellent doctor.
- June 10, 2022 Dr Kistner listens to all my concerns and addresses them accordingly. She talks to me as an equal and leaves with me feeling that I had a thorough checkup!
- May 31, 2022 Dr Kistner is very thorough. Our time together is not rushed. She addresses every aspect of my health issues and future plan of care.
- May 30, 2022 She??s the best.
- May 29, 2022 Dr. Kushner is a wonderful clinician. She explains things and answers all my questions in a kind and caring manner. I appreciate her care and concern.
- May 28, 2022 Very professional very knowledgeable very caring
- May 22, 2022 She is always responsive and gives me the best care. I feel very confident with Dr. Kistner managing my medical needs.
- May 20, 2022 Dr Kistner is the best! She is caring and compassionate and listens completely and follows up with you
- May 19, 2022 Dr. Lisa Kistner is exemplary.
- May 9, 2022 Best Dr. around!!!!
- May 9, 2022 Dr. Kistner is very personable and listens to her patients.
- May 7, 2022 Dr Kistner is very attentive and very caring. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment with her.
- May 3, 2022 I have had a long relationship with Dr. Kistner and always feel comfortable that she is listening carefully to my reasons for seeing her. She always shares options for care and orders tests that will help us to illuminate my complaints. I have confidence in her knowledge and ability to help me continue my "life story".
- May 2, 2022 Always make me feel better and comfortable.
- May 2, 2022 Dr Kistner listens to me asks questions and spends the time needed. She doesn't rush the appointment. She is very personable
- April 29, 2022 Dr. Kistner is great.
- April 28, 2022 Family friendly professional ethical and holistic medical provider
- April 25, 2022 She always takes the time to listen to me. Asks pertinent questions & very knowledgeable. Love how she makes me feel very comfortable talking to her.
- April 24, 2022 I did as well as it could be following her advice and treatment over 10 years.
- April 23, 2022 Lisa Kistner??s the best!! I was referred to her via my neighbor when I moved back to the area. I??d been gone for over 10 years so most previous providers aren??t practicing any longer. She??s a gem to work with!
- April 22, 2022 I trust Dr. Kistner's recommendations regarding my health - she asks questions, listens carefully to my answers, and always offers helpful advice.
- April 15, 2022 Dr Lisa Kistner combines professional experience with personal attention to provide exceptional healthcare to her patients.
- April 15, 2022 Smart, thorough
- April 13, 2022 Dr Kistner is the most caring doctor I have ever had. She listens to all your questions and concerns, and works diligently to find the solutions. Never make you feel like a number, but a person. Thank you Dr Kistner!!!
- April 11, 2022 Dr. Kistner has been my primary care physician for many years. She is always attentive to my health care needs, listens carefully, and provides excellent suggestions.
- April 11, 2022 Dr. Kistner is a kind and compassionate doctor who takes the time to answer all my questions. I am always grateful for her advice.
- April 11, 2022 Dr. Kistner has been my primary provider for many years. I have always appreciated her concern for my health and well being. She is professional and personable.
- April 11, 2022 I've never had such a competent and caring Doctor. Dr. Kistner improved my life immensely when she referred me for surgery for Hyperparathyroidism. Then a year and a half ago, I passed a kidney stone and Dr. Kistner insisted that I have further tests to see why I had a kidney stone. As it turned out, I had a very large cancerous tumor on one kidney and due to Dr. Kistner's diligence, it was caught and removed just in time. I can't express the gratitude and respect I feel for Dr. Kistner.
- April 11, 2022 Easy to talk to. My concerns are addressed.
- April 8, 2022 Truly feels like a partner in my health care. Incredibly thorough.
- April 6, 2022 She is a good listener and very easy to talk to, always ready to discuss ME.
- April 3, 2022 Dr. Kistner has been my physician for many years. She is friendly, kind, compassionate and extremely thorough with my health care. I have always been confident with her care and diagnosis and feel like I am seeing a friend when I go for an appointment.
- April 1, 2022 excellent care compassion Listens and spent time with me.
- April 1, 2022 She is caring, respectful and professional.
- April 1, 2022 Dr. Kistner is awesome. I really like her and totally trust her.
- March 31, 2022 Dr. Kistner listens to you as a person and remembers you. She never acts rushed and is always willing to try something new, if warranted.
- March 27, 2022 Please see comments on page one of this. All good!
- March 27, 2022 Dr. Lisa M. Kistner is a blessing to our family as our Primary Care Physician.
- March 27, 2022 Very thorough, very conscientious about prescriptions and what each one is for.
- March 24, 2022 I always feel that Dr. Kistner takes a special interest in my health. This is so reassuring.
- March 24, 2022 Dr. Kistner is amazing! She listens! She makes me feel like I matter and that my thought and concerns counts! She is highly analytical. She is an amazing doctor. I recommend her highly!!!
- March 23, 2022 Lisa is great.
- March 18, 2022 She is always caring and knowledgeable. It?????s a nice combination.
1930 N. Peace Haven Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27106Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Closed for lunch daily: 12 - 1 pm
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, 1987
- Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota Hospital, 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Physician - Wake Forest Health Network
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC