Ratings and Reviews
360 Ratings 214 Comments
|Listened to me||4.8|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.8|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||4.8|
|Clearly explained my treatment and follow up instructions||4.8|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 24, 2023 Always respectful and explains everything clearly.
- March 22, 2023 Cole is the best prepared provider I have about ever dealt with. Excellent people skills. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
- March 22, 2023 Cole Podraza is very thorough with his time and makes sure all concerns are listened to. One of the best primary care providers we have ever had. He is greatly appreciated
- March 16, 2023 I think Cole is the best! He is very professional. He is thorough. He is attentive and caring. He goes above and beyond to explain all aspects of your care and gives a clear plan of action and reasonable and attainable goals. I am very pleased with Cole and look forward to my appointments. I highly recommend him as a primary care provider choice!!!
- March 15, 2023 Cole Podraza is extremely helpful and genuinely seems to care about his patients
- March 14, 2023 Cole takes as much time as needed to explain and answer my questions
- March 14, 2023 He is very attentive and explains everything to you.
- March 14, 2023 Cole is absolutely the best. He always is well informed before he enters the room of the latest health issues I have had. He is thorough with his exam and answers all questions without making client feel rushed.
- March 13, 2023 Always listens and addresses my issues Very friendly. Doesn’t make me feel rushed
- March 10, 2023 He’s always very thorough and prepared to guide me in making decisions regarding my health care. Always attentive and caring.
- March 8, 2023 Dr Padraza is the best caring doctor. He cares about you... he looks at your whole history. Takes time and listens to you. I am thankful for all he does for me and my wife.
- March 7, 2023 Cole communicate clearly and is most patient to make sure you understand everything that he has suggested to do. I appreciate his effort to be very through in my physical exam. His follow up is what others should follow. He is the BEST!
- March 5, 2023 Friendly ,courteous,and knowledgeable and actually seem like he cares about my health. I have no negatives about him.
- March 4, 2023 Listens to questions and give solutions and options
- March 3, 2023 Dr. Cole Podraza, was very thorough. He reviewed my medical file that was on the system, confirmed the medications I was taking, informed me of what the next steps would be after my blood work was processed, provided me with an appointment for my next visit, and gave me a referral for an eye specialist.
- March 3, 2023 I love Cole he is the best. I wish he was easier to get an appointment with. Everyone loves him too.
- March 3, 2023 very nice
- March 2, 2023 I am pleased with Cole's treatment of me.
- March 1, 2023 Cole is very helpful, knowledgeable and caring and acts as an important partner in my medical care.
- February 27, 2023 He is pleasant, listens to my problems. However, I’ve had an ongoing problem, of which he is aware, and has gotten worse. It has now become a painful situation.
- February 24, 2023 I was going in for a regular office visit, fasting, blood work, you know. So the nurse took my blood pressure and called attention to it to Cole. He was quietly concerned and took care not to upset me while telling me I was in afibb, and explained what it was and what the steps were to take care of the situation. He called an ambulance quickly and quietly and they had me on my way. It was good that I was there and I am glad they caught it
- February 24, 2023 Cole did an excellent job asking all the appropriate questions to diagnose my condition.
- February 24, 2023 Cole Podraza is one of the most caring, professional providers in his field! I have been seeing him for many years and trust him with my health care. He never makes me feel rushed. He takes time to listen carefully and always answers any questions I have. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care provider!
- February 24, 2023 Concerned, knowledgeable and caring. A true professional of the highest order.
- February 19, 2023 Listens to me. Asks questions to better understand my problem.
- February 18, 2023 Nearly impossible to get in to see Cole.
- February 16, 2023 Cole Podraza is a credit to the medical profession. He is always prepared and his in depth analysis is quite incredible.
- February 16, 2023 Cole is a good listener, and always has a good answer.I appreciate his thoroughness.
- February 16, 2023 My experience with PA Podraza has been excellent. He listens and does not hesitate to follow up with any tests or blood work that needs to be done. Also, as a senior citizen, I find that some providers rush thru a visit and this is not so at this practice. As you age, there are more concerns to be addressed and having someone to pay attention to those concerns is paramount.
- February 14, 2023 Cole is very through and knowledgeable. He doe's a great job of working with me on my personal health care
- February 14, 2023 Very good doctor. Listens..
- February 13, 2023 Very satisfied with Podraza
- February 11, 2023 Very thorough . One of the best P A’s I have had for many years.
- February 8, 2023 Doctor Podraza was the best He took his time explaining the condition and treatment options Never acted rushed to get out and on his way Definitely would recommend him to anyone Left there knowing I was in good hands
- February 5, 2023 We love Cole! He’s genuine, caring, funny, and makes us feel comfortable with the care he gives our family.
- February 4, 2023 I have great confidence in him.
- February 4, 2023 Cole has always thoroughly explained my test results and answered fully any questions or concerns I had about them. If he thought additional testing was necessary based on our discussions or my concerns, he would see that they would done before my next visit.
- February 3, 2023 The provider is knowledgeable and listens to the patient’s concern. His explanations are clear and easily understandable.
- February 3, 2023 very good
- February 1, 2023 As stated earlier, Cole is very thorough and thoughtful in his monitoring of my health. He is always prepared and familiar with my history, and explains thoroughly where I stand.
- February 1, 2023 He is the best and God Bless Him that he understands women.
- January 31, 2023 Very Professional !
- January 31, 2023 He is so compassionate and interested in personalizing care!
- January 30, 2023 Cole Podraza is professional, knowledgeable, listens well and shows he really cares about his patients.
- January 28, 2023 Cole is always professional and knowledgeable! He reviews my medical history and issues. Best of all he explains any changes in my medical history and my prescriptions.He is also very easy to reach on my chart.
- January 28, 2023 He's always knowledgable and personable.
- January 28, 2023 Very friendly, knowledgeable a concerned.
- January 27, 2023 Cole went over lab results and thoroughly explained any that I had questions about. He is a very positive and encouraging PA.
- January 27, 2023 Dr. Cole is a very good doctor. Sometimes it is hard to see him. We don't like his assistant when he is too busy. We have been with him for a very long time and his nurse Jennifer helps gets us in to see him but sometimes a month later.
- January 27, 2023 Is very thorough and knowledgeable. Explains issues and findings.
- January 26, 2023 Very nice doctor and efficient
- January 26, 2023 Dr Cole always listen to my concerns, he doesn't rush in and out of the room he takes time with you. Like him from day one.
- January 24, 2023 Cole is always who I request for appointments. Professional yet personable. A good listener and always follows through. Very thorough and always makes sure all of my concerns are addressed. I respect and trust him very much.
- January 22, 2023 Researched my background health tests
- January 20, 2023 Very attentive, and caring, appreciated his effort to understand my issue, and finding a solution.
- January 20, 2023 He listens very well and is interested in his patients.
- January 19, 2023 Dr Cole went over my health stats a year ago and compared them to the stats I had a year ago and discuss what I needed to watch over the next year.
- January 19, 2023 I believe Dr. Cole is nice and really takes pride in what he does he really cares about his patients
- January 18, 2023 Great
- January 18, 2023 Cole is fantastic. He listens and also explains everything very well
- January 17, 2023 Awesome concerns and care
- January 16, 2023 Always kind along with background Providers
- January 16, 2023 He was very good and helpful.
- January 14, 2023 I like his friendly manner and his thoroughness.
- January 14, 2023 Such a nice doctor listen to the patient very carefully ....
- January 13, 2023 Cole is very professional and I trust his evaluation of my health.
- January 13, 2023 Cole is very thorough and explains things very well
- January 13, 2023 Cole was a good listener and very explanatory about my condition and my questions and concerns.
- January 11, 2023 Dr Cole was very kind efficient and thorough and helped me understand about a new medication
- January 11, 2023 Very caring and always professional and listens to every concern
- January 10, 2023 Thank you for Listening and taking time out to hear my concerns.
- January 9, 2023 Cole is always prepared for my encounter. I have very complex medical issues, and he has looked at my prior encounters with my Duke and Carolina Neurosurgery providers. He fills the gaps and serves as the central point. I have a great deal of faith and trust in his clinical judgment.
- January 9, 2023 Caring, concerned and ultra professional. Oh, and very knowledgeable also…
- January 6, 2023 I am so thankful that he is concerned about me and my state of health! I feel confident that I can discuss any subject with him.
- January 5, 2023 Cole Podraza, PA, was very thorough and his explanations and communications were very and helpful as well.
- January 5, 2023 He is excellent! Listens and addresses any concerns.
- January 4, 2023 Always is prepared when he walks into the examination room.
- January 4, 2023 He is very attentive to details concerning my health.
- December 30, 2022 The fact that whoever I spoke with put my husbands name in as the patient to be taken care of by Cole instead of me when specifically I spoke with that person and told her who I was and that I was quite sick. Never before have I ever experienced someone mistaking a female voice for a male person. I identified myself to that person. A triage nurse I was told?
- December 29, 2022 Dr. Podraza was very good to speak with and asked the appropriate questions in a very caring manner. He prescribed me with the appropriate medication to begin my healing process.
- December 28, 2022 Cole took time to listen to me and then made a plan on how best to address my issues. I felt he was very through.
- December 27, 2022 Cole is always thorough when he explains diagnosis & medications.
- December 25, 2022 Cole is upbeat and explains things in a positive and clear manner.
- December 24, 2022 Very professional and listen to me!
- December 23, 2022 Cole Podraza takes a real interest in his patients. And addresses any problems or concerns. However, he is usually booked solid and has no wiggle room to squeeze in a patient if the need arises.
- December 22, 2022 My doctor was nice. He drew pictures to help me understand certain things. And made sure I understood everything and what was probably going on with me. He was very knowledgeable. Nobody has ever explained my condition like he did and he also let me know about something I had no idea I had that was in my chart. I walked out of the office with better knowledge of what's going on. He made me feel cared for.
- December 21, 2022 Cole very professional both in appearance and bedside manner,listened to my concerns and thoughts, explained care path, can't be happier with my visit.
- December 15, 2022 For myself and my wife, we feel that in general we receive much better care from PA's instead of the MD's. Cole could not be any more thorough with my visits. He explains where I've been in my health journey and suggests what might be causing certain current issues. I received a call the following day from a staff member who explained the upcoming treatment for my condition. I could not feel any better about my treatment with him.
- December 14, 2022 When you go into a doctors office with embarrassing questions it??s really nice when the provider and care team act professionally and have good bedside manner. I was very pleased how Cole Podraza and his assistant acted at my recent visit.
- December 7, 2022 Cole Podraza is my primary care provider. He is kind and always very thorough. We always discuss my medical issues, my lab results and go over my meds. Excellent provider.
- December 6, 2022 Cole listened and answered any question and concerns that I asked concerning my health and medications.
- December 5, 2022 Cole Podraza is the absolute best! He's friendly, down to earth, and he explains things exceptionally well. I've been through a long list of doctors over the decades, but Cole Podraza is by far my favorite, and I will recommend him to my friends and relatives.
- December 3, 2022 Cole really acts like he cares. He is thorough and he listens well. If he is unsure of what you are trying to describe, he will seek out clarification. He is always glad to see me at my six month wellness checkups. I would recommend him above all others.
- November 30, 2022 Very Very good explains everything extremely well
- November 26, 2022 Excellent PA.. care about his patients and listens to them
- November 24, 2022 MY LAST VISIST WAS MUCH BETTER BUT I USED THE SAME PERSON THAT II USUALLY USE FOR CHECK IN, HAD MY REGULAR NURSE AND DOCTOR, SO THERE COULD NOT BE MUCH DIFFERENCE.
- November 22, 2022 Listens to what the patient had to say. Give an understanding answer. Give understanding information about the patient's condition. Seems to care about patience condition. Willing to work along with the patient and get a results by other means of medication.
- November 5, 2022 Well satisfied with my visit
- November 4, 2022 Cole was prepared for my visit and explained my history and future treatment to me.
- November 3, 2022 Best, really listens to you. 10 plus.
- November 3, 2022 Dr Cole was extremely efficient knowledgeable and listened to my concerns. Best Doctor visit I have had in years. I am recommending him to my Son
- October 30, 2022 Her is great doctor
- October 28, 2022 Cole is an outstanding PA. He takes time to listen, he is fully aware of my medical records and he was extremely thorough is dealing with my issues.
- October 27, 2022 Maintaining my patient relationship with his office despite moving 1 and 1/2 hours away - worth the trip.
- October 27, 2022 thorough and attentive to my questions and concerns
- October 26, 2022 Cole made time for me on a very busy day, and addressed my issues.
- October 25, 2022 very clear and thorough
- October 23, 2022 My only complaint, is the turnover in nurses, they??re never the same, each time I come in, it??s a new nurse. I like to have one nurse that I get to know.
- October 21, 2022 Cole Podraza was clearly prepared for my visit. He reviewed my medical record, making comments and asking appropriate questions. He appeared very interested in me, the patient, and gave recommendations for improving several health issues.
- October 21, 2022 Excellent! Superb communication skills and sincere interest.
- October 19, 2022 He listens to you and makes good advice.
- October 18, 2022 He is caring and goes over all my records with me.
- October 15, 2022 Very concerned and thorough. Always familiar with your history. Great personality.
- October 13, 2022 Dr. Podraza takes time to explain everything concerning my health. He goes over all areas of my test results. He keeps a check on all things concerning my health from blood flow, to feet care
- October 13, 2022 Cole deserves an 11. Keep him happy don??t you dare let him leave.
- September 27, 2022 Always explains things clearly.
- September 21, 2022 Cole is excellent. Thanks
- September 19, 2022 Cole is the best! He listens and cares about your health and well-being. I like the fact that he pays attention and will adjust medications as needed including discontinuing. I am very satisfied with my PCP and gladly and highly recommend Cole Podraza!
- September 14, 2022 Awesome visit. PA Podraza is my new PCP and I am extremely delighted that he was recommended to me. The RMA (who's name has too many letters for me to attempt to spell) was also very receptive and polite.
- September 12, 2022 Cole is very thorough, friendly and helpful.
- September 9, 2022 Very good at explaining what he is doing and why it is needed, as well as risks involved with conditions present.
- September 9, 2022 Always a great experience with Cole. He takes his time, listens and is on top of everything.
- September 8, 2022 I like Cole very much however, I would like to know what were the results of my memory questions - 28 out of 30.
- September 7, 2022 I have already explained how helpful he was for me.
- September 6, 2022 Dr Podraza is the best doctor I??ve ever seen.
- September 2, 2022 Cole is professional, knowledgeable and really listens! He also explains my tests, health and medicines in terms I can understand! I highly recommend him as a provider!
- September 1, 2022 He did a great job listening to my symptoms and offering solutions.
- August 31, 2022 Very good at his profession. He takes the time to explain everything to you.
- August 28, 2022 He has helped me to relieve my pain
- August 26, 2022 Fue muy amable, explic?? bien mi afecci??n, me explic?? el tratamiento con claridad y dej?? abierta la posibilidad de volver a verme si no hab??a suficiente mejor??a.
- August 25, 2022 Cole Podraza is a patient doctor. He listens, always, to any worries or questions I have regarding my health. I admire his care and dedication to the health of his patients.
- August 24, 2022 Professional, pleasant, concerned, caring.
- August 24, 2022 Cole is caring and attentive to my questions and needs.
- August 22, 2022 Dr. Podraza is awesome! Very understanding and helpful and very thorough in explaining all health information to make it easy to understand!
- August 20, 2022 I've had the good fortune to receive care from him in the past. My wife as a part of these encounters. We both agree that he is an exceptional medical professional. Yesterday's visit proved him to be everything you could hope for when you seek medical help. It was such a comfort to have every confidence my situation was being addressed in the best possible manner. I've been a patient at this practice for > 50 years. Every contact I've had with the current staff has been a happy one. Great people. Seems like I get asked if I'd recommend my doctor fairly often. My guess is Cole Podraza's services are in high demand. But I will tell them if they can get an appointment..do it. They won't be disappointed.
- August 19, 2022 No answer
- August 19, 2022 Totally satisfied. I felt like he ???knew?? me and my condition.
- August 18, 2022 History of patients before you judge your knowledge on prior patients when we're all different
- August 17, 2022 Looking forward to my next visit
- August 16, 2022 Cole is an excellent health care provider BUT the ???support?? staff in office seem stretched & hard to contact. Why is the patients time not as ???valuable?? as staff time ? Being placed on ???hold?? for over 15 minutes every time I call the office and then having to leave a contact number hoping for a return call just doesn??t work. Is the ???office?? that short of staff?
- August 16, 2022 Attentive and caring and professional. Took his time. Consciousness.
- August 12, 2022 As I quoted previously, he seems to care and I know all are busy but appts go quickly and I wanted to talk with him about my memory but at that time my neck was really hurting and still is. He sent me for a ultra sound and Kim, the nurse, was very nice. She seems to think by looking at the screen there was nothing wrong. I hope if nothing shows up on that screen Dr. Cole P. will call be for follow up x-ray. The right side of my neck is very painful.
- August 11, 2022 Explained everything in detail. Excellent provider
- August 10, 2022 Competent; thorough; professional but kind and caring.
- August 7, 2022 He was very attentive. I feel like that I was Heard. Professional and kind
- August 5, 2022 Dr Podraza was thorough going over my health history and answers to my concerns. Did not rush.
- August 5, 2022 Best Doctor I have ever been to for my care.
- August 4, 2022 Very knowledgeable and patient.
- August 3, 2022 Cole is a wonderful doctor and he takes the time to sit down and explain your condition as well as your treatment. He is the best.
- August 3, 2022 Dr Cole is the best ever, he listens and explain everything to me. Makes sure I understand..
- August 1, 2022 Cole and I discussed all my concerns and test that we already available, and any concerns I might have.
- July 31, 2022 Punctual , very important
- July 30, 2022 Dr Podraza is always thorough and takes his time going over your medications, all your previous test results and ask questions as to is there anything new going on with you now. He is gets right to trying to resolving the issue(s) at hand and making you feel at ease about with his decision making. A very good Dr I would recommend him to anyone.
- July 27, 2022 His staff are friendly and helpful Efficient use of appointment time Listened to my comments and concerns Exam was thorough Gave explanations regarding my concerns
- July 27, 2022 My visit for the EKG WENT WELL. However, the lack of good customer service in not faxing the paperwork to Dr. Willard??s office in a timely manner was negligent. I was in a panic the day before my surgery over the EKG paperwork not being received by Dr. Willard??s office.
- July 27, 2022 Cole Podraza, PA-C is very nice, informative, cares about you, and attends to your concerns. Very pleased with his care.
- July 26, 2022 Cole Podraza, PA-C was very professional and listened to all my concerns. He answered my questions and was very knowledgeable while explaining my condition and options.
- July 25, 2022 Cole is kind and caring. He makes sure I understand what he tells me. Been seeing him for several years. Wouldn't see anyone else!
- July 23, 2022 The best Dr I have ever had.
- July 23, 2022 I respect & admire Cole Podraza, PA-C. He is a patient & caring doctor. He always listens carefully to any questions or concerns I may have about my health.
- July 21, 2022 Does his job well
- July 20, 2022 Extremely knowledgeable explains all options and suggest or recommends what he feels may be the best treatment approach.
- July 16, 2022 Cole is always informative and attentive to my health needs. He shows concern for any issues I have and follows up on them.
- July 14, 2022 Cole is not only compassionate and caring he is extremely competent. Cole is always prepared for my visit by reviewing our last encounter but also the encounters of my other providers for complex medical issues. He looks to fill any gaps asking open ended questions that give me an opportunity to expand on symptoms or concerns. He actively listens and ensures he has a clear understanding with a view towards holistic health care.
- July 14, 2022 Very pleasant to work with
- July 13, 2022 Very professional and knowledgeable. A good listener and makes sure the patient understands. I was impressed with him from day one. He comes into the room prepared!
- July 13, 2022 Cole Podraza is an excellent PA-C. I glad he was provided to me when my previous PA retired
- July 12, 2022 He listens; really listens. And he converses professionally without condescending.
- July 12, 2022 Friendly, punctual and listens to concerns
- July 10, 2022 Most caring doctor he listen to me at not ignoring you understanding compassion.
- July 8, 2022 A wonderful and caring Doctor, spends proper time explaining any problem so patient can understand. Very humble and kind.
- July 7, 2022 Coke is the MOST thorough provider I??ve ever been treated by. Is extremely organized and when he comes into the room already knows or has some idea about his treatment plan because he??s already written notes on the intake paper the nurse prepared for him in the initial assessment. Couldn??t be more pleased with him.
- July 6, 2022 I'm very pleased with Cole and have been since I met him.
- July 6, 2022 Have been and remain very impressed with his knowledge, care and professionalism.
- July 2, 2022 Cole Podraza Was patient and thorough. He asked me multiple questions to diagnose me properly. He read my chart in advance and was well informed. He answered al my questions. I was Very Impressed with his demeanor and knowledge
- July 2, 2022 He is good man to listen to and to get help from
- June 24, 2022 COLE IS A VERY CARING PERSON AND VERY HELPFUL
- June 13, 2022 Dr. Podraza seems to be an excellent Dr. Showed care and concern. Listened to my concerns and gave clear, concise advice on his professional thoughts. I??m pleased with the treatment he provided and look forward to being a patient of his.
- June 11, 2022 Cole listens and analyzes and responds. He is very thorough and evidenced based in his practice. He also cares about his patients. That is very obvious! He invited me to email him to let him know how I was feeling .
- June 7, 2022 I've been seeing Cole Podraza for years now and he is very attentive and treats me like a person not just a patient. He listens to what I have to say and has time for explanations.
- June 5, 2022 Cole is always good he listens checks my records well and follow ups with what I need help with
- June 3, 2022 Consistently seems genuinely interested in patients. Listens well and engages in a true dialogue.
- June 3, 2022 Cole took the time to fully listen to my concerns and was very engaged the entire visit. Throughly explained my treatment plan and condition.
- June 2, 2022 I am really pleased about my physical. PA Podaza listened and explained my medical issues during my office visit. I liked the fact that he took some time to address my medical chart step by step.
- June 2, 2022 Cole Podraza Is very easy to talk to and he listens to everything you say! He explains In detail what to do about your symptoms and what he will do to make you feel better!! I really appreciate having a Medical staff that listens to what you say!! There isn't many around like him!! So happy I have him!!
- June 2, 2022 I trust that he cares about me and will take care of me. That's all you can ask for in a doctor.
- May 31, 2022 Cole Podraza takes excellent care of his patients. He reviews patients chart prior to seeing patient. Goes over plan of treatment; answers questions. He is professional, knowledgeable and caring. His nurse Yolandanette is cheerful, professional, knowledgeable and an asset to her profession as well as Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist
- May 26, 2022 Cole Was good just to look over my old records from past physicals this is something I could have done myself he did not check most doctors in a physical howdy date was read all my old password Record we??re not be coming back to see him
- May 25, 2022 Very open t o listening. A good trait to have as a physician.
- May 25, 2022 Cole takes time with me and gives clear explanations.
- May 24, 2022 Great
- May 16, 2022 It's always a pleasure to see him.
- May 12, 2022 Cole has always listened and discussed my health issues and explained to me in ways that I understand my conditions and my medications.
- May 12, 2022 Cole always listens to any concerns or questions I have whether I am in the office or messaging him. He acts as a a concerned partner and provides meaningful assistance. In addition, he is a really pleasant, knowledgeable person!
- May 10, 2022 Dr cole was very professional and show that he cared about my health and well being.
- May 10, 2022 Takes his time and is very thorough
- May 9, 2022 Dr. Podraza has always listened carefully to what I say to him and he considers each suggestion I may have to help with my care. I trust he is most willing to keep my best interests at hand each and every time that we talk.
- May 8, 2022 Cole takes the time to explain my health indicators very well and how to handle those items that may need attention. He seems very concerned about keeping me in my best health.
- April 30, 2022 Very pleased with Cole Podraza. He is very pleasant, professional, knowledgeable. He thoroughly reviews my medical prior to seeing me. My husband and I would not want anyone else as our Primary.
- April 29, 2022 Cole is the best provider I have ever had, hands down. You should do everything possible to retain him and gave him train others in your organization.
- April 27, 2022 Cole appears to be much more thorough with his exam than any MD I've been to. He's open to any questions I might have about ongoing issues or anything new happening to my situation. I feel blessed to have him as my primary care giver.
- April 23, 2022 Over the past few years, I've seen several different doctors, mostly due to retirement and moving on. My last was Dr. Moreira, whom I adored. Now, I seem to be paired with Cole Podraza, PA-C. This was my second visit with him and I like him very much. He's been very professional and courteous to me both times. He's listened to any concern I had and offered helpful information and possible solution. I feel fortunate to have him as my care provider - looks like I've gotten really twice!
- April 21, 2022 I really like Cole. Great guy and listens to his patients.
- April 20, 2022 I respect, admire, and trust Cole Podraza PA-C. He is a caring, thoughtful, and intelligent doctor.
- April 20, 2022 Cole is the best health provider I have ever had. He listens well, communicates with skill, and thoroughly considers my whole situation. Excellent PA
- April 19, 2022 Okay
- April 17, 2022 Efficient, thorough appointment, examination. Recommended procedures, medication to alleviate diagnosed condition.
- April 13, 2022 Was in search of a new PCP and I am pleased and impressed with PA Cole Podraza in this role.
- April 12, 2022 I feel like Cole Podraza is thorough, giving me assurance that my well-being is his top concern. He spends time going over your previous history, plus being sure he takes care of any current concerns. After your visit, he follows up with the tests he had taken and how I can improve future results. I cannot praise him enough.
- April 9, 2022 The best ever ?????? I am a 81 year old male with lots of questions and concerns about my health and I must at he takes time and Litens to all of them.
- April 9, 2022 Very professional and attentive
- April 8, 2022 Cole is great- both thorough and personable. This nurse is very happy that I sought care from him for my medical home.
- April 6, 2022 Dr Cole is now my primary doctor and he has been very helpful to me. He shoes interest in me and shares his thoughts on what he feels will help me to age in a healthy manner.
- April 2, 2022 Cole is an excellent provider. We are happy to have him as our primary care provider. The Sextons
Premier Medical Plaza
4515 Premier Drive
High Point, NC 27265Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri.: 8 am - 5 pm
- MMS, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, 2016
- PA, Wake Forest School of Medicine, 2016
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant - Wake Forest Health Network
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC