Ratings and Reviews
478 Ratings 197 Comments
|Listened to me||4.9|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.9|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||4.9|
|Clearly explained my treatment and follow up instructions||4.9|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- June 4, 2023 He is the best doctor! Gave me meds to help me feel better. Caring and listens.
- May 31, 2023 Dr. Robbins is a very caring physician. He puts you at ease. He listens and really cares for his patients.
- May 30, 2023 The people are excellent--- be it communicating in person, on the phone or through the MyWake Portal. The best part of the experience of going to the doctor is that Dr. Robbins always without fail takes the amount of time required to talk with me with about my healthcare needs and concerns. I know while I may sometimes need to wait longer I know I will be given the same time and consideration when it is my turn to be seen.
- May 28, 2023 Dr Robbins & his staff is the best . I have been seeing him for 31 years !!
- May 25, 2023 I just hope he doesn’t retire and will outlive me.
- May 24, 2023 Dr. Robbins is the best doctor ever. I would not have another. He treats me as if I were his only patient. He listens to me, he’s concerned with what’s going on with me, and does everything he can to help me. Best doctor ever!
- May 24, 2023 Dr. Robbins is a very caring professional healthcare provider who takes the time to listen, then answer any questions or concerns that I may have. I never feel rushed during my appointment , and he and the staff give excellent care.
- May 21, 2023 Caring
- May 18, 2023 Dr. Robbins is such a great doctor. He really took the time to listen to my concerns and jumped into action to try to figure out what might be going on.
- May 17, 2023 Very good Dr.
- May 17, 2023 Love Dr Robbins. He has been my doctor for many years and i trust the care he has always provided. He always listens and if he doesn’t know, he will research.
- May 17, 2023 He does for me what needs to be done
- May 12, 2023 Very through and easy to talk to. Listened to all my needs.
- May 11, 2023 No surprises. Excellent healthcare facility. Great MD and staff
- May 9, 2023 MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. ROBBINS SINCE 1998 AND WOULD NOT HAVE ANY OTHER ONE FOR OUR PRIMARY DR. WE REALLY APPRICIATE HIM. HE IS GREAT.
- May 6, 2023 I can not say enough good things about Dr Robbins and his staff. Above and beyond exoectations always
- May 4, 2023 Dr. Robbins is probably one of the best doctors in Asheboro if not the best!!!
- May 3, 2023 Dr Robbins is the BEST! So knowledgeable, understanding and super helpful! Does great with my son, who is 3, and has been since the beginning! Can not say enough good things about him and his staff!!!
- May 2, 2023 he cares about his patients. he is caring and professional. He has a huge heart and really cares about what you have to say. and explains everything that he is doing and going to do.
- April 29, 2023 Completely satisfied.
- April 28, 2023 I have trusted Dr. Robbins for over thirty years. I know his knowledge of medicine and treatments are always helpful. If he can’t help, he always recommends someone who can. Appreciate that!
- April 28, 2023 Dr. Robbins listens to your concerns, has always been straight up and I am very comfortable asking him anything I need to. Awesome bed side manner and cares about his patients. Dr. Robbins always answers any questions or concerns I have.
- April 26, 2023 Dr. Robbins is one of the best. He has patience and great sense of humor. Grateful to have him in Asheboro.
- April 26, 2023 You used to be able to call and talk to your doctor, can't any more. You can't call directly to your doctor, it goes to some office in winston and you get in line and wait till they send your call to the doctor's office. I don't like that. Everybody does that. Sign of the times.
- April 26, 2023 Excellent all around
- April 26, 2023 Dr. Robbins has always been great. He has addressed all of our concerns and done well with both of our children.
- April 26, 2023 Dr. Robbins is the best.
- April 22, 2023 Dr Robbins is an excellent doctor that really wants to get you better as soon as he can
- April 20, 2023 Exceptional care for many years
- April 15, 2023 Excellent, excellent provider!!!
- April 8, 2023 Dr. Robbins us such an amazing doctor. He cares about his patients and their loved ones. He does absolutely everything in his power to help his patients and to help them feel the best they can. He’s caring and understanding and honestly the best doctor I know.
- April 8, 2023 very good
- April 6, 2023 Dr. Robbins has been my physician since I moved here 21 years ago, he is by far the best doctor around. He really cares about his patients and is willing to take the time and listen to you no matter how silly you may think it is. I couldn’t be happier with how he has treated my whole family through the years. He is really like family more than a doctor.
- April 6, 2023 Dr. Robbins is one of a kind. ALWAYS kind, caring ,thorough, and helpful. He is the best!!
- April 3, 2023 Dr Robbins and his staff are the best. I would recommend them to anyone. Thankful I found him. The best
- April 2, 2023 Dr. Robbins is the BEST!! We need MORE doctors like him.
- April 1, 2023 Dr. Robbins listens to his patients and is concerned for their health. He explains things in a way that you understand. He is a great health care provider.
- March 31, 2023 Very easy to talk to, a good communicator. Felt as if his concern with me was almost like a family member’s concern. This was my first time seeing him and instantly knew that he was going to be my doctor if it was alright with him.
- March 28, 2023 Dr Robbins is a wonderful and caring doctor but also a person. He is more than a doctor, he makes you feel like a friend.
- March 24, 2023 Dr. Robert Robbins is the best doctor in the entire world, he just is, its as simple as that. He is genuinely concerned about you and your health, he is very smart and he listens to you and is relateable.
- March 24, 2023 Great caring Doctor, and person
- March 24, 2023 He's the best doctor I've ever had he cares for his patients he helps you to understand what's going on and he listens to you he's a great doctor and I'm very lucky to have him and his nurses are great too
- March 24, 2023 Always let’s me know what is best.
- March 21, 2023 Doctor Robbins & His Staff Are Wonderful. They Always Take The Time To Listen.
- March 21, 2023 Robert Robbins MD is my go-to doctor. He is very knowledgeable, kind, and caring. He is the one I trust for all my healthcare needs.
- March 21, 2023 Dr Robbins has been my family doctor since I can remember, he has helped my get through middle school and high school with my anxiety. I am forever grateful for Dr.Robbins advice and care for me and my family.
- March 20, 2023 Great doctor
- March 16, 2023 Robert Robbins is the best he’s concerned about his patients he’s funny
- March 15, 2023 Dr Robbins is the very best doctor I have ever had in my 68 years. He cares for his patients very much and explains to you where it is easy to understand.
- March 15, 2023 Dr. Robbins is truly the people’s doctor. He seems to really care about his patients.
- March 14, 2023 Very caring, listened to us. Is going to review previous reasoning for RX currently taking.
- March 13, 2023 Great Dr
- March 11, 2023 He is very friendly and professional. He talks to you like a person and not over your head. Very relatable and I would recommend him.
- March 10, 2023 Dr. Robbins is very professional, caring and easy to talk to. He always takes his time with me.
- March 10, 2023 Dr. Robbins is the best doctor ever. He genuinely cares about me and my health. He’s been my doctor for a very long time and I wouldn’t want anyone else to care for me!
- March 7, 2023 Always caring and kind. He knows what he is doing. Listens well and helps you try to figure what the next step will be. Always answers questions. Great doctor.
- March 5, 2023 Great dr! Excellent bedside manner!
- March 3, 2023 Dr. Robbins was on time and very attentive to my concerns during my annual physical.
- March 3, 2023 Always great to see him--more like a friend than a doctor--he is a very good man.
- March 2, 2023 Dr Robbins is the BEST!!!! He always listens and has great bedside manners. Just an all around great guy. Always seems to care about his patients and making them comfortable
- February 23, 2023 Dr Robbins is the best provider around. We love him.
- February 19, 2023 Interested in more than my health (family too)
- February 18, 2023 He is willing to listen to you and work out answers to your questions about your health.
- February 17, 2023 Dr Robbins cares about me and all my concerns, questions and issues! He also explains each detail of his plan of care and treatment, and is very thorough. I highly recommend him to others!
- February 15, 2023 He is a great Dr. Just cannot get an appt with him. Even trying to get through on the portal, always wanting you to change your password or try again and you don’t get anything. I am not messing with that portal anymore. Atrium Health needs to have a different system. They want even let you talk to anyone in Dr. Robbins office.
- February 14, 2023 Excellent doctor!
- February 14, 2023 Dr. Robbins has been my physician for many years. He is smart. He is caring. He is great! He is working tirelessly to care for his clientele. I love him.
- February 9, 2023 Very nice doctors and nurses. They care about you and your child. If you need to nurse or feed, they aren’t in a hurry to get you out of the room. They tell you to take your time and leave once you’re ready.
- February 8, 2023 Dr Robbins listens and cares. His nurses and office staff are always caring and friendly.
- February 8, 2023 Dr. Robbins is the best.
- February 5, 2023 Caring, informed, and friendly. I am tremendously fortunate to have him as my PCP.
- January 31, 2023 Dr. Robbins is very professional. He is knowledgeable in his field. He is patient and listens while making sure you understand what he is saying. You want leave not knowing what you need to do or what he said. I completely trust him.
- January 29, 2023 Dr Robbins listens and genuinely cares. He has a great personality, and as crazy as it sounds, I look forward to seeing him. No one enjoys having to go to the Doctor, but when I do, it's always a pleasure.
- January 23, 2023 Dr Robbins is the best doctor I have ever had he is kind caring and very intelligent!!
- January 20, 2023 Dr. Robbins is simply fantastic. He’s a down to earth guy who really cares. I wish all doctors were like him. I hope he never retires!
- January 20, 2023 Helped me feel at ease.
- January 19, 2023 Thank you!
- January 17, 2023 Dr Robins has been my children's primary care physician for eleven years. He patiently listens to me, while also speaking directly to my children. He has never made me feel like I was wrong about my children's health and/or symptoms. I followed Dr Robbins from a previous practice and I will never seek a new physician for my children as long as he is practicing medicine.
- January 17, 2023 He is a very caring doctor. He is my favorite doctor, and I value his opinion.
- January 13, 2023 The best doctor in Asheboro nc
- January 13, 2023 Dr. Robbins is the best!!
- January 13, 2023 He is a great doctor
- January 12, 2023 Super!!!!!! I’ve been a RN for 23 years and know he combines knowledge with super patient care!
- January 11, 2023 I think doctor Robbins is a great doctor when I can see him. Sometimes it’s hard to get up with him even after texting him.
- January 9, 2023 Dr Robbins is the best! He takes time to listen to what is going on and genuinely cares for his patients’ health.
- January 7, 2023 I am extremely pleased with the service my family and I receive from Dr. Robbins and his office. I am extremely dissatisfied with the call in number that we have to use when trying to get an appointment. It does not go through his office but to an outside person who has no idea of who I am and doesn't show much concern. This needs to change and start letting people call directly to the office!!!
- January 6, 2023 He is great
- January 6, 2023 He’s the best!!!
- January 4, 2023 He's a great doctor. He listens to your questions and concerns, then gives you answers and ways to take care of things.
- January 1, 2023 He listens when you talk
- January 1, 2023 Dr. Robert Robbins is very thorough, concerned & caring as well as easy to talk to. He cares about us patients and our problems and concerns.
- December 31, 2022 Dr. Robbins is the best Dr. I could ever ask for.
- December 29, 2022 Dr Robbins is very patient and caring for me and my family each time we visit. He has true concerns for our well-being
- December 28, 2022 He will listen to you
- December 28, 2022 We LOVE Dr. Robbins and his team. They always listen and work thoroughly.
- December 27, 2022 I was a little confused about my treatment and prescriptions.
- December 25, 2022 Have Been Going Here For 14 Years!! Excellent Doctor & Staff.
- December 22, 2022 DR ROBBINS IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR AND LISTENS YO MY CONCERNS
- December 22, 2022 Dr Robbins is a great doctor. He takes time to listen to my medical issues and helps solve problems by referring me to other Doctors if needed!
- December 20, 2022 Going to Dr. Robbins is always a pleasure even those times you don't feel so good. He friendly and easy to talk too. He listens and gives good advice.
- December 19, 2022 He is always so caring, informative and strives his best to make you feel better.
- December 15, 2022 Dr Robbins is an outstanding provider. My family has grown under his care & we consider him family.
- December 14, 2022 Best doctor ever. Has been nothing but helpful and kind!
- December 14, 2022 He's the best IMO!
- December 12, 2022 I am very pleased with Dr Robins as my primary physician. I appreciate being able to correspond with him through the portal. He responds promptly.
- December 10, 2022 very caring professional. showed concern about my condition.
- December 7, 2022 Dr Robbins is the best. Always concerned and cares about you.
- December 1, 2022 DR.Robbins is a very caring physician. He takes the time to listen to the problems I may have and tries to help me in every way he can to make me feel better. He always says if I'm not feeling better in a few days don't hesitate to call him or come back. He in my opinion is the best family physician I have ever had.
- November 30, 2022 Dr. Robbins is an excellent doctor. He is understanding and is concerned about his patient's health. Thankful to have him as my physician.
- November 30, 2022 FRENDLY DOCTOR AND NURSES
- November 29, 2022 discussed my needs and treatment options carefully and thoughtfully. very satisfied
- November 26, 2022 Dr. Robbins has cared for me over 20 years. Knows me and my family. I appreciate his concern.
- November 21, 2022 He is professional in his work & listen to my complaints & help me to understand my medical need.
- November 20, 2022 Great Doc. Have been seeing him over 20 years
- November 19, 2022 Dr. Robbins and staff are some of the Best!!
- November 16, 2022 Did feel just a bit rushed
- November 14, 2022 Dr Robbins is always friendly and efficient.
- November 7, 2022 I appreciate that he doesn't seem to be in a hurry to go to the next room. we are able to talk together and understand the side effects of my medications and work to improve the issues I do not like. best doctor I have ever gone to. and he was great with my kids.
- November 5, 2022 Dr Robbins always listens and is very kind. Thank you Dr. Robbins
- November 3, 2022 Professional, knowledgeable, pleasant
- October 30, 2022 Dr Robbins as a caring and compassionate doctor who cares about his patients and knows what's going on with them.
- October 29, 2022 I think of Dr Robbins as a friend. We joke with one another. I listen to him and he listens to me. I have been going to him for several years. I feel confident in his care.
- October 25, 2022 Best Doctor's office that I've ever visited.
- October 22, 2022 Responsible and dedicated Physician , He always takes the time to let me express my concerns and then he provides directions on every step to take to get me better. I would not be where I am at today without a Doctor as he .
- October 22, 2022 Dr. Robbins is great I have been seeing him for many years.
- October 21, 2022 Dr Robbins is always caring and willing to help and make you comfortable.
- October 20, 2022 The best
- October 11, 2022 In my opinion, you will never have a better Dr than Dr Robbins. I have been in his care for a long time and would not change for anything. He always takes time to listen to any concerns you might have and addresses each one until you are satisfied.
- October 3, 2022 There is NO ONE better than Dr Robbins & his staff !!!!
- October 2, 2022 Excellent doctor! Listens and helps you to feel better.
- September 30, 2022 Very Helpful Takes time explaining things.
- September 30, 2022 My twins have been patients of his since they were born,we love him he always listens to us and has been a great doctor for my twins these 11 years
- September 28, 2022 Dr Robbins and his staff are always the best.
- September 27, 2022 Best dr around
- September 21, 2022 I have always received the best of care from Dr. Robbins and on top of that, He's a really nice guy.
- September 21, 2022 I love dr Robbins but he needs to work on his bed side manner and take more then 7 mins to listen to concerns . actually listen to what people are to tell him.needs to stop being in a hurry to get u out but over all he is a good dr
- September 17, 2022 Very friendly and took time to answer questions and talk.
- September 14, 2022 Never heard anyone ever say a word against him. He??s perfect. Lots of people I know are his patients and even more people want to see him but no new patients for him.
- September 14, 2022 He is awesome! Very caring and listens. Tries to help if there's any way.
- September 14, 2022 Dr;ROBBINS;the best of the best;very professional;respectfully and compassionate;THANK YOU DR;ROBERT ROBBINS;AND GOD BLESS YOU???
- September 13, 2022 Dr Robbins is the best
- September 3, 2022 Dr Robbins is the best doctor I have ever seen he showed so much care and concern for his patients health and well being I gave him a 10 only because I could not pick a 100.
- September 2, 2022 Great
- September 2, 2022 THE BEST EVER--#1 !
- September 1, 2022 Dr. Robbins always takes the time to make sure all my questions are answered and he will go over what I need to do and explain what will happen and why.
- September 1, 2022 Dr. Robbins is always attentive and really tries to help. He is a wonderful example of what I think medicine should be.
- August 31, 2022 Love him best Dr in Asheboro
- August 30, 2022 He is a fantastic doctor but his hands are tied when it comes to certain things. He is so smart and cares for each patient so trust him quit micromanaging him.
- August 29, 2022 Easy to talk with knowledgeable friendly
- August 29, 2022 Dr Robbins treats each of us like he would a close friend..he is so caring..so polite..and listens as long as he needs too..
- August 25, 2022 Dr. Robbins is the greatest doctor that I know
- August 24, 2022 Dr Robbins made sure he gave me the chance to explain my issues and concerns and he listened to what I had to say. He is very caring and took the extra time to explain things to me.
- August 23, 2022 Dr. Robbins has been my family??s doctor for over 20 years. His medical knowledge in unmatched. He is kind and gas the very best bedside manner!
- August 23, 2022 My daughter and I were pleased with the care, concern, and time Dr. Robbins spent with us. One of the things I like about Dr. Robbins is ability to use humor in a manner that make you feel better. When I left his office I knew that "things" would get better. Thank you, Dr. Robbins
- August 21, 2022 I have no complaints on anything. He answers all my questions. I never feel rushed. He is easy to talk to.
- August 17, 2022 Dr. Robbins is a very caring doctor who takes time to listen to you and then comes up with a plan to resolve the issue. My experience with him is always enjoyable no matter what the purpose for the visit.
- August 15, 2022 Dr Robbins is the BEST! HE TAKES TIME, AND LISTENS TO PEOPLE. I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE.
- August 14, 2022 An excellent health care Doctor!!!
- August 12, 2022 Dr. Robbins is very caring. He and his staff have helped me through some rough times after a severe reaction to my Covid vaccine and any other needs I have.
- August 11, 2022 The most wonderful and nicest doctor ever
- August 9, 2022 Great experience; fully informed of my diagnosis and treatment plan; all of my questions addressed
- August 8, 2022 Always give me the best services.
- August 6, 2022 None, I gave you my visit comments.
- August 5, 2022 He is a great Doctor i trust him i feel you have to trust your doctor or it wont work but he is a great doctor and i trust what he says
- August 4, 2022 Dr. Robbins is the best!! He takes time to listen and studies my needs before he decides on the right plan of treatment My family and I appreciate Dr. Robbins for all he does to meet our health care needs.
- August 4, 2022 I have a great relationship with my Dr, and the supporting staff is always so nice as well.
- August 3, 2022 DR Robbins always make you feel good. He listens and he really cares. I trust him He was so good with my husband and took such good care of him when he had cancer. He really listens. He is so kind and helpful. I would recommend him highly
- July 31, 2022 He's a professional, but at the same time, having known him so long, he can be funny and personal. He knows my entire family and we always take a minute to catch up on our individual families.
- July 27, 2022 I love Dr. Robbins! Our family has seen him for 16 years! Great Personality! Great care! All around best Doc!!!
- July 26, 2022 He answered every question that was asked. He was concerned about my problems.
- July 24, 2022 The best!
- July 22, 2022 Dr Robbins is the best dr around!
- July 22, 2022 DR ROBBINS IS A VERY CARING dOCTOR. HE CARES FOR MY HEALTH AND LISTENS T MY COMPLANTS CAREFUL. COULDNT DO WITHOUT HIM
- July 22, 2022 Excellent diagnostic and helpful information about my condition. Always refers me to the best doctors for my issues.
- July 21, 2022 Very attentive doctor if he can??t get you well he waste no time sending you where he thinks you need to go
- July 20, 2022 Dr. Robbins and his staff are the best.
- July 20, 2022 Friendly and truthful with all professional answers and explain everything well.
- July 19, 2022 Great Dr. Always patient and helpful.
- July 15, 2022 Great
- July 14, 2022 Dr Robbins was my dr growing up was wonderful then and still wonderful to my son. Always asks me my concerns and explains them and makes you feel comfortable asking about odd things!
- July 14, 2022 He is very knowledgeable and kind and explains things very well for new parents.
- July 7, 2022 Dr. Robbins is always honest to say when he needs to make an outside referral to attempt to facilitate the best care. He is always prompt to respond to messages within the mychart portal. We appreciate him and his staff very much.
- July 4, 2022 Dr Robbins asks his staff are friendly and helpful.
- July 2, 2022 Dr. Robbins listens as I try to explain what is going on then helps me understand what is happening and what needs to be done to help or correct the situation.
- July 2, 2022 Dr. Robbins is always caring and compassionate. He always takes as much time needed to address all questions and concerns we have about our son.
- July 1, 2022 Dr. Robbins is a great doctor. He listens to any concerns I may have and answers any questions that I have.
- June 29, 2022 friendly, knowledgeable,caring
- June 28, 2022 Dr. ROBBINS is the most AWESOME CARING Doctor I have ever been to in my 69 years of life. He listens and is genuinely concerned with your health, wellbeing and any questions you may have he always does his best to answer and explain.
- June 23, 2022 I??ve been going to Dr. Robbins for over 20 years. He always listens and truly cares about me. Great bedside manner.
- June 23, 2022 I appreciate Dr.Robbins he listens to what i say he takes the time he need to find out what i need from him ery good of him
- June 23, 2022 Very caring and interested in my health.
- June 22, 2022 Great physician and will recommend him to everyone. He is very thorough, knowledgeable and friendly.
- June 21, 2022 Dr. Robbins is friendly and thorough. He listens carefully and addresses any concerns I may have.
- June 21, 2022 Dr Robbins really took the time to listen to our concerns and speak with us about a plan of care for my son. He actually cares about his patients and making sure they feel good.
- June 16, 2022 He is a great doctor, he listens and seems to care.
- June 15, 2022 Very professional
- June 11, 2022 Dr. Robbins is always concerned about the issues I bring up.
223 W. Ward St.
Asheboro, NC 27203Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- PhD, Wake Forest University
- MD, Wake Forest School of Medicine, 1992
- Family Medicine, Moses Cone Health System, 1995
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC