Ratings and Reviews
348 Ratings 186 Comments
|Listened to me||5.0|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||5.0|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||5.0|
|Clearly explained my treatment and follow up instructions||5.0|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 28, 2023 Dr. Rice has been my primary care physician for many years and I have always received good and prompt care!
- March 27, 2023 Dr. Rice has been our Dr for many years and looks after us like family. We love his nurses and we are very grateful.
- March 25, 2023 He is an outstanding physician very compassionate and full of empathy He has always been my top choice
- March 24, 2023 Dr. Rice is an extremely knowledgeable and caring
- March 23, 2023 Highly informative and professional session.
- March 21, 2023 he is terrific, thorough and knowledgable
- March 16, 2023 He is always so attentive and thoughtful.
- March 15, 2023 Very caring and personable medical professional.
- March 14, 2023 Dr. Rice is very thorough and makes you feel at ease. He develops a plan makes sure you understand it,
- March 12, 2023 Always provides care with compassion and includes you in the plan of care by listening and letting you be part of the planning.
- March 10, 2023 Dr,. Rice is a blessing to me. He listens and advise me. I really believe he is the reason that I am still alive...honesstly.
- March 9, 2023 Having worked in the medical center for 43 years before retiring, I can honestly say that Dr. Rice is one of the finest physicians I have ever known. He is dedicated to his practice and the people he treats.
- March 8, 2023 He is the greatest as I have already written.
- March 8, 2023 ALWAYS AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!
- March 8, 2023 Doctor and nurse are very personable. Listen and spend any time necesssary
- March 8, 2023 Dr. Rice is always courteous, personable, punctual, and he explains things in a way I can understand.
- March 7, 2023 His professional and geniune concern for my mental and physical health has been an inspiration for me making healthy lifestyle changes.
- March 6, 2023 Dr. Rice is consistently the best doctor in Country Club. He is very compassionate and he always takes the time to listen to any concern I verbalize. He shows so much compassion and he always provides me with options which I can work with.
- February 28, 2023 Billy Rice is an exceptional person and medical professional. He covers all the bases--from ease of access, medical knowledge, medical care and personable approach to the whole person. Take good care of him!
- February 26, 2023 Dr. Rice is a wonderful doctor. He has a refreshing old-school approach. He obviously really cares about me and my well being.
- February 25, 2023 Dr Rice has been my Dr for many years I always leave his office knowing he has taken good care of me
- February 25, 2023 Dr. William Rice lll, MD is a very caring, kind professional who delivers medical care to the upmost for his patients. His knowledge and expertise is unsurmountable.
- February 23, 2023 always cares about my concerns, proble ms and spends necessary time needed with me.
- February 23, 2023 Dr Rice is an outstanding physician. I am not only impressed with him and his skills but profoundly grateful for his compassionate care.
- February 23, 2023 If there were more doctors as compassionate, caring, understanding and all around easy to talk to what a wonderful world this would be even in the middle of so much chaos. When you see and talk to him you know he truly is interested and wanting to help. He is my biggest support!! Me and Dr Rice go back a long way..............
- February 23, 2023 Dr. Rice is a fantastic doctor and an even better person. He is empathetic to my needs. He gives me honest feedback and is positive in what direction I need to go in. I am thankful to have him as my personal doctor.
- February 21, 2023 Billy Rice is the best in the business--we love him !
- February 20, 2023 He is the standard with which others are measured
- February 19, 2023 Great physician!
- February 18, 2023 Dr. Rice is probably the top doctor in the Atrium organization!
- February 17, 2023 Dr William Rice is kind, caring and experienced in his field. He demonstrates excellence as well as compassion. He listened carefully and answered each of my questions. He has been consistent in these attributes for years. I couldn’t ask for a better doctor.
- February 16, 2023 Dr. Rice is the gold standard provider at Atrium HEalth Wake Forest Baptist. His fellow providers should take note of his approach and use as company wide model. I truly feel like I have a person who cares about me and takes care of me.
- February 16, 2023 Dr. Rice is so caring, considerate, and explains what is going on and what can be done. Efficient, comforting, and a person I trust.
- February 16, 2023 Dr Rice is a great doctor. He cares about you as a patient, but also as a person. He is interested in your physical and mental well being, and takes whatever time is needed to be thorough. I could not be more happy than to be one of his patients.
- February 5, 2023 My primary care provider for three decades!!!
- January 24, 2023 Have had Dr. Rice as my PCP for over 20 years. He is an excellent and caring physician. His staff, Leah, is so friendly and caring. Would not want to go anywhere else.
- January 24, 2023 Professional, courteous, and a nice clean looking facility.
- January 23, 2023 Dr. Rice conducts his practice with kind concern, excellent questions, immediate follow-up...giving the highest standard of care.
- January 20, 2023 Dr. Rice is so caring. He gives you ample time to voice any concerns/complaints. He gives thorough explanations and you always feel good as a patient leaving the clinic. He also responds quickly to any messages in MyWakeheslth!
- January 19, 2023 Dr. Rice has been my primary physician for a very long time. He is wonderful. Helpful. Patient. Kind. Knowledgeable. Empathetic. Concerned. Everything I could ask for from a doctor.
- January 16, 2023 Dr. Rice is the best Physician my husband and I have ever had. He listens carefully and really cares about our issues.
- January 10, 2023 Dr Rice is very thorough , kind, and listens to my concerns. He always comes up with a good plan to help keep me healthy. He is wonderful
- December 29, 2022 Dr Rice is special! He always cares and does his professional best to help my spouse and/or me. I never feel he is rushing to get me out even though his schedule is full. He is a man of conscience, faith, and kindness.
- December 17, 2022 Dr. Rice is always very concerned about my problems. He offers options of different possible treatment and goes through each of them. He is very considerate about your choice and truly shows the most compassion a patient can ever experience. He is Frank and honest when your choice is not the best. He explains and talks to you with utmost kindness??? he is the best!
- December 17, 2022 The BEST PCP on town. Very concerned and caring. A good listener.
- December 17, 2022 Dr. Rice has my complete confidence.
- December 15, 2022 Dr. Rice is a very caring and competent physician--one of the very best and we love him
- December 14, 2022 Dr Rice is always very attentive , compassionate & caring and he always listens to any concerns I may have. Dr Rice is one of the best Doctors at Baptist. I am lucky he is my Dr.
- December 13, 2022 I have been a lot of Dr Rice since he went into practice. He makes me feel at ease and listens to my concerns and problems. He is the best, and I am glad I chose him. God bless you Dr Rice
- December 13, 2022 He is an excellent caring physician
- December 10, 2022 The best physician I have ever seen ( and I am a physician)
- December 3, 2022 Dr. Rice has always been thorough with my physical and interested in my health taking time to discuss and explain any areas of concern or encourage me on what I was doing well.
- December 1, 2022 Dr. William Rice is a fabulous doctor. He has guided me thru almost 3 decades of health issues. At 82, I give him a great deal of credit for my arriving to this age. I hope he doesn't retire before I die.
- November 30, 2022 Best PCP
- November 30, 2022 Thorough and personal
- November 22, 2022 Exceptional bedside manner with a warm and calm demeanor.
- November 20, 2022 Very friendly, knowledgeable and to the point.
- November 19, 2022 Best Doctor I have ever been associated with.
- November 19, 2022 Excellent and compassionate doctor!
- November 19, 2022 Dr. Rice is always attentive and knowledgeable. He knows me and follows up on any problems I may have. I am very comfortable with him.
- November 18, 2022 In my 30 years of being a patient of Dr. Rice, my experiences are always outstanding. He and his staff are friendly, they listen, and they care.
- November 17, 2022 Dr. Rice talks about your WHOLE system and has a way of sharing in the difficult areas. He was so interested in my recovery from anorexia both from a medical standpoint as well as from a psychological standpoint. He has been a blessing to me.
- November 16, 2022 He is always caring and patient. He also listens to what I say and ask and then looks for a solution
- November 10, 2022 Dr Rice is the most caring and attentive physician I have met
- November 9, 2022 Caring, compassionate, knowledgeable. He inspires confidence that I??m always getting the best care.
- November 8, 2022 Dr. Rice is a knowledgeable, caring physician.
- November 4, 2022 Dr. Rice is great. Takes his time and throughly checks on and cares for me. Always answers questions completely.
- October 25, 2022 Excellent physician
- October 24, 2022 Dr Rice is very knowledgeable, professional yet makes you feel comfortable. He listens and addresses your concerns.
- October 20, 2022 Deep medical knowledge and experience applied with genuine patient care.
- October 20, 2022 Dr. Rice is a genuine provider. He listens to my concerns, and assist in coming up with a plan.
- October 19, 2022 Dr. Rice is a knowledgeable and caring physician.
- October 19, 2022 Great doctor. Takes time and listens.
- October 18, 2022 Wonderful, kind MD.
- October 16, 2022 Doctor rice is an extremely thorough physician, Who takes time to listen and time to explain his recommendations for treatment and the procedures. His staff is also exceptional, displaying the same caring manner in every aspect of every vist whether virtual or in person.
- October 15, 2022 I was happy with Wake Forest Baptist even before it joined Atrium group. I can not image going to any other treatment facility unless I were to be moved closer to relatives
- October 14, 2022 I couldn't ask for a better, more caring doctor.
- October 12, 2022 Dr. Rice is one of the finest doctors anywhere--we love him and his care for us is tops !
- October 12, 2022 Dr Rice is and always has been a very good person to talk to in an open and honest manner and gives his thoughts in a very professional way that makes the patient feel good about the visit.
- October 10, 2022 Excellence in all facets
- October 9, 2022 I am thankful to have Dr. Rice for my Physician. All of his nurses are very easy to work with also. As a senior the needs for my husband and I are growing. So this is comforting!
- September 21, 2022 Dr. Rice is always very personable and patient when providing care decisions.
- September 21, 2022 Dr Rice is extremely personable, always takes time to engage with regards to what I call "whole health", addressing mind, body and spirit. Extremely caring and engaging...blessed to have him a part of my life. I actually look forward to annual physical exams...
- September 20, 2022 Has been my PCP many years and has always cared about my health and fitness. Excellent physician.
- September 20, 2022 I greatly appreciate his care and concern for my health.
- September 20, 2022 Caring, compassionate, thoughtful, reflective, logical in decision-making.
- September 18, 2022 Simply outstanding, always. I feel so fortunate to have Dr. Rice as my care provider.
- September 15, 2022 I've been a patient for many years. It is seeing a good friend who cares not only about my health but my wellbeing. He always has good advice and encouragement.
- September 15, 2022 Very caring competent physician
- September 13, 2022 Dr. Rice??s knowledge, care, and concern are unsurpassed.
- September 11, 2022 Billy Rice has been my doc for at least a couple of decades. Every interaction with Billy is effective AND personal. I am so grateful that he??s my primary care physician.
- September 10, 2022 A phenomenal , superb physician for me for 20 plus years
- September 8, 2022 Wonderful.
- September 7, 2022 Can not say enough about this wonderful and caring physician. Such compassion and care! Takes time to listen???really listen to patient concerns and questions. Can not imagine not having him as my physician. So knowledgeable!
- September 7, 2022 Kind and caring Doctor
- September 5, 2022 Dr. Rice is an extremely knowledgeable, caring physician who listens to his patients and responds to their needs.
- September 5, 2022 Dr Rice always listens carefully, does a thorough exam and explains the next steps for care with clarity.
- September 3, 2022 Very attentive, listened to my concerns, and then developed a plan. I have 100% confidence in Dr Rice.
- September 2, 2022 He is compassionate, listens to his patients, and is always prepared. He is also very thorough.
- September 2, 2022 Competent and thorough - good advice
- September 2, 2022 I am a long-term patient of Dr. Rice. I really believe he is the reason I am still here. Not only is he a great physician, he is also very kind and comforting and I think he is the best.
- September 1, 2022 There are few excellent physicians in this world and Atrium Healthhas been extremely lucky enough to inherit Dr. Rice thru the take over of Baptist health!
- August 30, 2022 So knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate. Spends time needed answer all questions.
- August 29, 2022 Wonderful
- August 29, 2022 Takes care of all your health needs, and keeps you energized to complete your health goals.
- August 29, 2022 Dr. Rice and his team are a jewel in our center
- August 26, 2022 I did that earlier.
- August 24, 2022 Very knowledgeable Doctor and very caring.
- August 24, 2022 Dr. Rice is always pleasant, thorough and reassuring. He is consistently excellent.
- August 24, 2022 Dr. Rice is one of the finest medical doctors I have ever known. He is professional yet caring and concerned. I have been fortunate that he has been my primary physician for over twenty-five years.
- August 23, 2022 Working with Billy is always a great experience.
- August 23, 2022 Wake Forest Baptist has been my primary go to facility for more than 60 years
- August 21, 2022 Dr Rice , as I say on every survey , he is the best . Happy he received honors and a reward for the best Dr. Always provides good care, as long as listen to his instructions , I get better .
- August 17, 2022 love dr rice best doctor ever
- August 16, 2022 Dr. Rice is the best. He's totally focused on meeting my needs. He listens well and responds appropriately.
- August 16, 2022 Best Dr ever.
- August 10, 2022 Atrium Health should be very thankful and appreciative of such an honest and straightforward member of that organization. I will not comment on anyone else associated with the staffing, quality of hospital care, parking, general confusion in general. Try visiting the Wound Clinic - the staff deserves better housing and patients parked almost in each other's wheelchair laps is a ridiculous sight and very demoralizing.
- August 9, 2022 He has been my MD for 20 + years. I trust him.
- August 9, 2022 I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Rice. He is a very caring doctor who genuinely shows concern about his patients’ well-being. Dr. Rice is quick to reach out to me regarding any health issues I contact him about. He is very professional. He listens thoroughly. He gives sound medical advice.
- August 7, 2022 He is the most complete physician-could not be better.
- August 7, 2022 Dr. Rice is always so thorough and thoughtful.
- August 1, 2022 An extremely astute and caring Doctor.
- July 27, 2022 Thoughtful and complete new patient visit. Extensive lab report. Genuine caring from both doctor and nurse. Highly satisfied!
- July 27, 2022 superb clinician an dperson
- July 27, 2022 Dr. Rice is an extremely knowledgeable and caring physician. He listens carefully and reflects back to confirm that he understands my complaint. He communicates thoughtfully and respectfully, never seeming that he is rushed to see the next patient. There are few physicians like him! I completely trust his care and am grateful for him.
- July 21, 2022 Friendly and attentive
- July 21, 2022 Dr. Rice genuinely wants the best treatment plans for me! He is pleasant, listens and communicates my best options with follow up on my progress.
- July 20, 2022 Superb in every respect. Excellent and personable bedside manner.
- July 13, 2022 PERFECT DOCTOR
- July 10, 2022 He is the finest family physician one could ever hope to find on this planet!!!
- July 10, 2022 Dr. Rice is my doctor, mentor, and my friend. He has helped me through some tough situations, the loss of my mother and my husband. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.
- July 9, 2022 Dr. Rice is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I was 53 when I joined his practice. He listens to you and then he decides what is best for you. I hope he doesn't retire for may years, because at 82 I plan on living until 100.
- July 8, 2022 He is fantastic. He listens, really cares and is very very competent. Also prompt. Great bedside manner.
- July 7, 2022 I trust his judgment
- July 6, 2022 Caring and informative. Good listener.
- July 3, 2022 Excellent
- July 2, 2022 As always, Dr. Rice and his staff were friendly, helpful and thorough.
- June 29, 2022 Exceptional listener; pro-active; extremely personable and knowledgeable
- June 28, 2022 He is so kind and caring.
- June 25, 2022 An outstanding doctor.
- June 24, 2022 Thankful for Dr. Rice and his expert care. He is the best!
- June 24, 2022 Excellent as always!
- June 24, 2022 Trustworthy and efficient staff. Dr. Rice is compassionate and highly knowledgeable of patients medical needs.
- June 23, 2022 Dr. Rice is always willing to listen and provide compassionate care! He is an excellent physician!
- June 21, 2022 Dr. Rice is the best ! He listens well to my concerns , evaluates the condition I need help with and provides steps to becoming well again .,Always takes the time to think things through by looking at my history and testing data . Doesn??t rush , he is very efficient !!! Thank you Dr Rice !!!!!
- June 15, 2022 He responded quickly to my online concerns, made an emergency appointment and began the treatment process.
- June 15, 2022 Dr. Rice is the epitome of a desired physician. So knowledgeable, attentive, personable and interested in the person, along with health. He orders tests ahead of time, reviews and explains results. Takes time to be engaged. Bravo!
- June 12, 2022 kind and caring doctor who always takes time to listen
- June 10, 2022 He's been my PCP for approximately 25 years. I trust him with my healthcare needs.
- June 6, 2022 Dr Rice has been my PCP for many years & has always been the most attentive & compassionate physician. Having him to take care of my health care needs is simply ???gold?? to me. He not only cares about my concerns but always is inclusive regarding my family & how it all impacts my life & health. He is an ???endangered species?? for sure in this day & time!??????
- June 3, 2022 Dr. Rice is awesome. He is a professional caring person.
- June 2, 2022 Dr. Rice is well aware of my health issues and concerns. He is easy to relate to, and listens to my input.
- June 2, 2022 Tops in every way
- May 29, 2022 Highly recommend Dr Rice for excellent care.
- May 28, 2022 My physician for 3O+ years. Says it all.
- May 25, 2022 I have been a patient of Dr. Rice for many years. He has always addressed my concerns and overall health in a timely and professional manner.
- May 23, 2022 Dr. Rice has been my doctor for many decades. He has advised me on minor issues many times and recommended healthy reading to supplement my journey in remaining and increasing health.
- May 22, 2022 I couldn??t ask for a better, more caring doctor
- May 20, 2022 Outstanding is the best word.
- May 15, 2022 Dr. Rice is a wonderful physician and offers wise counsel with a caring heart.
- May 14, 2022 Very helpful and I can get an appointment when I need to. He is so kind and helpful and I am glad to have him as my doctor.
- May 13, 2022 Dr. Rice is a knowledgeable and caring physician.
- May 10, 2022 Dr. Rice is very caring, compassionate, an excellent listener, teacher, coach, just all you could ask for from a provider!
- May 8, 2022 Dr. Rice is an amazing physician who does extensive homework before coming to see You. Make sure to answer all your questions His compassion, Empathy and helpful nature is unparalleled Of course his knowledge base is phenomenal
- May 6, 2022 I had a few concerns about my general health and discussed them with Dr. Rice who listened carefully and looking at my chart and recent tests alleviated any concerns I had.
- May 5, 2022 Caring, personable, easy to talk to, concerned about your body
- May 5, 2022 I always love catching up with Dr Rice. He has great advice and suggestions for my physical and mental health! Such a caring physician.
- May 4, 2022 Dr. Rice is the penultimate physician -- never hurried, highly attentive to his patients, thoughtful and comprehensive in his assessments, and deeply caring for his patients' holistic health and well-being. He is a blessing to his patients, his employer, and our community.
- May 3, 2022 Extraordinary doctor and person Gifted Kind
- April 26, 2022 Dr . Rice was very professional, easy to talk with & answered all my questions.
- April 26, 2022 If there was a number higher than 10, Dr. Rice would get it. He is the best, kindest, person and for a doctor, that means the world to me. I know he is the best and I feel honored to be his patient. I know God is the reason I am alive, which is why I believe one of the reasons he put Dr. Rice here is for me.
- April 24, 2022 Dr Rice has been my Doctor for a long time and I trust him with my health and discussing my health problems and what to discus about my treatment and he always knows the best treatment for my health problems .dr Rice is a good Doctor do not want any other Doctor //
- April 21, 2022 They don't train doctors like him anymore; he's the best!
- April 20, 2022 He listens and offer/suggest genuine concern for my health.
- April 17, 2022 Dr.Rice provides compassionate and expert care.
- April 16, 2022 Dr. Rice and his team are the best.
- April 10, 2022 It is great to have a doctor like William Rice who gives you his full attention and who makes you feel that he genuinely cares about you.
- April 9, 2022 Excellent Doctor always willing to listen and explain
- April 7, 2022 Absolutely attentive and a good listener. Makes feel very comfortable in our visit . Very caring Doctor.
- April 6, 2022 Dr Rice is simply the best doctor I have ever had. He is so thoughtful caring and thorough.
- April 5, 2022 William Rice is an exceptional physician in every respect and he cares
- April 5, 2022 I regard Dr. Rice as the most caring and capable physician I could hope to have. He is always responsive, attentive, knowledgeable and helpful. He is a valuable guide and connector for me into the resources available throughout the health system.
- April 2, 2022 best care provider always the same
- April 1, 2022 I feel like he is invested in my physical and even mental health and after every visit I leave feeling better.
- April 1, 2022 I am fortunate to be under the care of this brilliant and caring physician.
- April 1, 2022 Dr. Rice always treats you as if you are the only patient he will see that day -- the best in every way
4614 Country Club Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27104Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- BA, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1984
- MD, Wake Forest School of Medicine, 1989
- Internal Medicine, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Clinical Associate Professor, General Internal Medicine
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
- Golf-inhibiting gynecomastia associated with atorvastatin therapy. Hammons KB, Edwards RF, Rice WY. Pharmacotherapy. 2006 Aug; 26(8):1165-8.