Ratings and Reviews
404 Ratings 220 Comments
|Listened to me||4.9|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.9|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||4.9|
|Clearly explained my treatment and follow up instructions||4.9|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 14, 2023 Dr. Shenoy, and Nurse Nitin are awesome! Very nice and caring..
- March 13, 2023 Dr. Shenoy knows my medical history and considers all factors of my current health. Therefore, I trust his advice and recommendations for improving my overall health.
- March 11, 2023 Dr Shenoy is always caring, listens to concerns, asks questions and is extremely knowledgeable. Discusses his recommendations and treatment options clearly. Always considerate of patient input and promotes the partnership of doctor and patient in providing the best medical care in every visit.
- March 10, 2023 Dr. Shenoy is an exceptional and knowledgeable physician who takes extraordinary interest in the well being of his patients, providing the best care and support.
- March 9, 2023 Dr Shenoy is patient and thorough. He allows time for questions and to explain things clearly.
- March 6, 2023 Dr Shenoy is a dedicated professional. He listens to all concerns and provides comprehensive care.
- March 3, 2023 Outstanding doc!
- March 3, 2023 Very caring, concerned, polite
- March 2, 2023 Dr Shenoy has been great for me and my family. I appreciate his concern and taking time to listen. I am completely satisfied with him in all aspects.
- February 28, 2023 Been my Doctor for 16 years
- February 28, 2023 I've been seeing Dr. Shenoy since he started with your Company. There were no mistakes made by whoever the people were that chose him. He's always the professional but has a way of making the patient feel like they matter. He never fails to ask about my sweet fur baby. So many male Doctors don't listen to women and Dr. Shenoy does listen. I wouldn't change him for anything; he's perfect just the way he is.
- February 27, 2023 Dr. Shenoy Has amazing compassion and takes time to listen and discuss all the issues of concern. His staff is well trained and caring.
- February 27, 2023 I appreciate the time Dr. Shenoy took to discuss bloodwork and my concerns.
- February 27, 2023 Dr. Shenoy has helped me many times although I sometimes annoy him, I'm sure. He listens and hears what you have to say. Great doctor IMO as well as a down to earth family man.
- February 25, 2023 I trust him completely.
- February 24, 2023 Dr. Shenoy is a credit to Atrium and the medical professsion.
- February 21, 2023 Dr. Shenoy listens to me and is concerned about my health. I appreciate this very much.
- February 19, 2023 Check out was very slow but may have been a new person who was training. Not sure.
- February 19, 2023 Happy with my doctor and staff
- February 17, 2023 Would love to have some of my family members be able to see Dr. Shenoy but he is not taking new patient at this time. I am blessed to have him as my primary doctor.
- February 15, 2023 Thank you Dr. Shenoy for caring for your patients God Bless!
- February 15, 2023 Excellent and friendly
- February 13, 2023 Always attentive and a great listener. So very, very nice and respectful. In my opinion Dr. Shenoy has the best mannerism. I think this practice is so lucky to have Dr. Shenoy representing them.
- February 12, 2023 I am always glad to see Dr. Shenoy . He is always very attentive and listens to what I have to say . He is quite familiar with my medical history and I trust his advice and opinions . I am very lucky ?? to have him as primary provider .
- February 10, 2023 Very knowledgeable helpful explaining problems. Knows my concerns and always accessible and answered questions.
- February 8, 2023 very good
- February 7, 2023 Dr. Shenoy is one of the best doctors I have had - Covers all my concerns!
- February 2, 2023 He is top notch in my book!
- February 2, 2023 Dr. Shenoy is a true professional. Knowledgeable, caring, patient, and genuine. I have been his patient for 20+ years. I take great comfort having him as my doctor.
- January 31, 2023 Love my Dr! I really appreciate how thorough and personable he is, to me....one of the best! He is always courteous and concerning and makes the visits seem personal. While visiting I feel as though I am his only patient. Simply said...Great Doctor! I trust him with my health!
- January 26, 2023 Dr. Shenoy is a good listener, compassionate and makes excellent suggestions for dealing with my health issues.
- January 26, 2023 I trust him. He's kind, caring and professional.
- January 19, 2023 He's a good doc.
- January 17, 2023 Excellent doctor.
- January 16, 2023 Dr. Shenoy listens to me in the office and answers questions on the patient portal quickly. He considers all the various aspects of my health and how they interrelate.
- January 15, 2023 Dr .Shenoy is the best. He listens to me and puts me at ease. He is very caring.
- January 14, 2023 Dr. Shenoy is patient. He listens and answers questions clearly.
- January 13, 2023 He listens and offers suggestions rather than says you must do this. Asks for your opinion and he is thorough in all aspects of ones care.
- January 12, 2023 Dr Shenoy is a great listener and is so kind
- January 12, 2023 I have severe anxiety that Dr. Shenoy's warm and caring demeanor helps alleviate Thanks
- January 12, 2023 This practice is terrific. Dr. Shenoy takes time to explain conditions & treatments. He has been very attentive to my health concerns. He’s one of the BEST doctors I’ve found in a long time. Each visit he provides thorough examinations and always shows genuine concerns. I’ve had nothing but great encounters with him. Af first it took me awhile to get to know him. I don’t trust easily. I can truly say now that I can fully trust and connect with him with ease. I highly recommend this office staff. All the doctors, nurses, and office assistants are so helpful and friendly.
- January 11, 2023 Dr. Shenoy is caring, kind, and genuinely concerned about your well being. He is an excellent physician.
- January 10, 2023 Always takes the time to talk and listen. Never makes one feel like they are in a hurry to get the visit over with or makes you feel like just another patient and not a person. Great bedside manner. Others could learn a lot from his interactions.
- January 9, 2023 Dr. shenoy is a knowledgeable physician. He is the key Medical provider in my treatment plan. It is SO helpful that his practice is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health/Atrium. It connects My specialist, Primary Care and me through one dashboard and communication.
- January 8, 2023 Dr Shenoy...I've been with him for about 15 years. He a great dr. Recently I was hospitalized and he worked and is still working closely with my cardiologist. Hard to find a great Dr.
- January 5, 2023 Dr. Shenoy always listens carefully and make sure he understands my concerns. He is also very responsive on the MyWakeHealth website.
- January 2, 2023 Dr.Shenoy continues to be one of the best Medical Doctors I have seen over the Years that include 15 or so Surgeries..9 Back......My time in his Office is concentrated on Myself and my Son who happens to live with me.Concern and kindness are the best traits Medical Professionals should have...His Nurses are also the same.
- December 31, 2022 Dr Shenoy is an excellent doctor.
- December 24, 2022 Ladies at the front desk were very professional and friendly! Nurse was pleasant and professional! Dr. Shenoy was very interested in what I had to say concerning my situation. Very professional, kind and knowledgeable!
- December 23, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is attentive and thorough. He is invested in the well-being of his patients. I would recommend him to a friend, colleague, or family member.
- December 23, 2022 The staff and doctor make you feel comfortable and easy to talk too. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a doctor.
- December 22, 2022 Fine physician Very caring
- December 21, 2022 Dr Shenoy has a wonderful beside manner. Quickly diagnoses my issues and ask questions to insure my overall health is good. I have a high degree of trust being in his care.
- December 20, 2022 Best Doctor I've been too he takes time to talk to you and listens to what you have to say and then answers your questions.
- December 14, 2022 Dr. Shenoy listens intently during our conversation and evaluates accordingly. He considers all symptoms, investigates causal reasons to consider and has always offered avenues to resolve medical issues. His attention to past history is a key to my satisfaction with his care.
- December 13, 2022 Very professional...with a listening ear! Love my Doctor ??????
- December 13, 2022 Comments as above. I will continue here for my primary care needs.
- December 12, 2022 He is the best doctor I've ever been to he is so smart caring and helpful!! ???????%?????
- December 9, 2022 Very pleasant very professinal
- December 9, 2022 Dr. Shenoy always listens to what I have to say and offers his expert advice. He spends a lot of time with his patients and knows their medical history. Kamini is a wonderful technician and the two of them work well together.
- December 9, 2022 Excellent provider. He listens well.
- December 7, 2022 Very pleased with the care provided by Dr. Shenoy. Been his patient for a number of years and I feel he's concerned about my overall health.
- December 7, 2022 Dr.Shenoy was knowledgeable and very helpful
- December 5, 2022 He is a very caring person. He has called me after hours when he saw a problem on my test results.
- December 4, 2022 Very nice and knowledgeable and caring.
- December 3, 2022 Dr Shenoy is the friendliest, knowledgeable, trustworthy physician I have seen in North Carolina.
- December 2, 2022 Dr. Nitin covers all your concerns that you have and you receive a written report on your visit with him.
- December 1, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is an outstanding Dr.
- November 27, 2022 Dr. Shenoy always knows who I am and all of my chart, past to present. I consider him my doctor no matter where he is.
- November 24, 2022 Knowledgeable, Calm, Efficient
- November 18, 2022 Dr. Shenoy makes you feel relaxed from moment he walks in to when your visit ends. He is respectful and listens to what you have to say. By his comments and questions, I always know he has read my health record and knows what is going on as it may pertain to visits with other doctors in the WFBH network.
- November 9, 2022 I think he is the best! He has always been very through with me!
- November 4, 2022 Knowledgeable and professional.
- October 31, 2022 Outstanding
- October 26, 2022 Love My Doctor
- October 26, 2022 Dr Shenoy aleays takes the time to answer questions placed on the portal
- October 26, 2022 He's a pretty good Dr.
- October 26, 2022 My husband and I have been going to Dr Shenoy for many years and he always makes us feel important and always listens to our concerns he takes good care of us he??s the best and always has our best interest in mind
- October 24, 2022 I don??t have as much confidence in him as I would like. Something is missing for me and I am not sure what it is. He certainly is very nice but ???. ???
- October 24, 2022 Was given 2 flu boosters and.2 COVID shots within 17 Days!
- October 22, 2022 He is personable and efficient. I love that I never have to wait on him for long. He also remembers personal details about my family which shows that he cares.
- October 18, 2022 Continues to exhibit a great personal and clinical interest in my health and the health of my family members, who are also his patients.
- October 17, 2022 Great Dr
- October 16, 2022 Very personable with a listening ear
- October 13, 2022 Dr. Shenoy was very personable, professional, very knowledgeable. Great visit
- October 12, 2022 I'm grateful to have him as my primary care physician for the past 23 years.
- October 12, 2022 Dr. Shenoy has always been very professional and has treated my conditions and needs with caring and compassion. His medical care is administered specific of my needs and the resulting outcomes have improved my conditions at the time. Would recommend him to other friends and family.
- October 11, 2022 Dr Shenoy is the best.
- October 11, 2022 Dr. Shenoy listened carefully to my concerns and was also interested in me as a person.
- October 8, 2022 Dr Shenoy is very friendly and always asks how my family is. Great bedside manner and medical knowledge on any questions I might have.
- October 6, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is very concerned about the well being & needs of his patient! If he does not know what your problem is he refers you to a specialist who can find out the problem! Thank you Dr. Shenoy for your care & concerns!
- October 4, 2022 Excellent physician!
- October 4, 2022 Excellent physician
- October 1, 2022 I've been seeing him for years. He's always taken good care of me and listens!
- September 30, 2022 He's the best and always explains all of medical needs. So professional but also has time to listen to me and spends time for me and ask always about my family. He's the best!
- September 29, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is very Caring, knowledgeable, compassionate, thorough. He makes me feel relaxed, never rushed and answers all my questions and concerns.
- September 28, 2022 He is excellent - listens, caring attitude, excellent clinical skills and judgment.
- September 28, 2022 Always pleasant and professional
- September 26, 2022 He is always attentive and patient.
- September 21, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is extremely knowledgeable. His diagnostic skills are superb.
- September 21, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is an excellent doctor!
- September 20, 2022 Is a great Great doctor and a wonderful person
- September 19, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is a wonderful doctor and even more importantly, he is a kind and caring person. I trust him completely with my health and the health of others in my family.
- September 17, 2022 Rock Star Doctor
- September 14, 2022 Dr.Shenoy is excellent in his Profession..The very best I could ask for.Tentative,caring and yet thorough in his Profession.
- September 13, 2022 Dr Shenoy is professtional , courteous , respectful and truly cares about the patient!!
- September 13, 2022 Please stop using this to ???rate?? providers. It is insulting waste of time AND does nothing to correct the difficulties of medical practice. Spend the money on DIRECT more affordable health care experiences!
- September 10, 2022 Attentive, intelligent and caring
- September 10, 2022 Knowledgeable and kind
- September 8, 2022 We are very grateful for services provided by Dr. Nitin P. Shenoy. He is a wonderful, caring, respectful, knowledgeable, professional Doctor.
- September 7, 2022 I feel blessed to be in the care of Dr Shenoy. Thank you.
- September 4, 2022 Dr. Nitin Shenoy is an excellent doctor, and over the past five years I've been extremely pleased to have him as my guide along this healthcare journey of mine. He's intelligent, engaging, empathetic and responsive. Each year when I have an annual physical, my blood tests are typically available in my online portal very the next morning along with a personal commentary from Dr. Shenoy. Earlier this year I had an issue of concern, and again used the online portal to ask a question of Dr. Shenoy. I received a response in quick order, and he also arranged a referral for me to a specialist for follow up. You can't ask for better that that!
- September 2, 2022 Great, caring and personable physician!
- September 2, 2022 Dr Shenoy is a great MD
- September 2, 2022 I appreciate the friendly professionalism with which Dr. Shenoy handles my health problems. I feel I'm in good hands. Would recommend him.
- September 1, 2022 Excellent physician who communicates well and who provides quality care.
- August 28, 2022 Very friendly and has a way of making you feel comfortable During conversation you feel he cares about your heslth
- August 27, 2022 Showed real concern about my health
- August 27, 2022 Office prices. Were not at Wake Forest although that it is the prices
- August 23, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is a great Dr. He cares about your health and speaks about family. Great bedside manner
- August 20, 2022 Personable. Professional. Great listener.
- August 19, 2022 Dr Shenoy is a knowledgeable, caring physician. I could not possibly be more pleased with the attention I receive from him.
- August 18, 2022 Very caring and professional Dr. He is happy to see and care for you??
- August 16, 2022 Very pleased with Dr Shanoy and his staff
- August 16, 2022 Having confidence in my internist is paramount for my medical history; Dr. Shenoy has earned that trust.
- August 12, 2022 Very knowledgeable and caring provider
- August 9, 2022 In a short time, I have come to regard him as a genuinely caring friend and an excellent diagnostician. He has my utmost trust and respect. At 83 years of age, I have had many good physicians, but rank Dr. Shenoy as one of the most pleasant and friendliest, as well as one who practices his vocation with conviction and adroitness.
- August 4, 2022 Excellent physician!
- July 31, 2022 Very easy to talk to and he makes you feel comfortable which isn??t always easy in a doctor??s office.
- July 31, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is an amazing doctor. He truly cares for his patients and he listens and understands any questions and concerns we may have. He??s the best doctor I ever had, so grateful and thankful for him.
- July 30, 2022 Dr Shenoy is a very caring dr
- July 27, 2022 A most attentive doctor whose goal is to address your needs and a very personable man whom I respect greatly
- July 27, 2022 DR SHENOY IS A WOUNDERFUL DOCTOR. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR YEARS. ALWAYS FRIENDLY, WANTING TO KNOW HOW MY FAMILEY IS. LISTING AS I AM TELLING HIM WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME. I CARE VERY MUCH FOR MY DOCTOR
- July 23, 2022 Wonderful internal medicine doctor.
- July 22, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is very friendly and caring. He addresses all of my questions and concerns.
- July 22, 2022 Great
- July 22, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is very courteous and respectful. He is knowledgeable about my conditions and and offers support. He genuinely cares about you as a person as well as a patient.
- July 22, 2022 I like everything about the practice
- July 21, 2022 We are lucky to have Dr. Shenoy in a small town like Hickory NC!
- July 20, 2022 Price for office call. Can wait on dr for 25 min and you cancel my appointment for being under 10min late Come on get real.
- July 18, 2022 I always look forward to talking with Dr Shenoy. He is a good listener and also very friendly with his patients.
- July 16, 2022 He is personable and very concerned about his patients a very good doctor
- July 16, 2022 He is friendly and personable, lessens to me and then explains his diagnoses and care instruction to me in away lay person can understand.
- July 15, 2022 Dr Shenoy is fantastic -perfect provider
- July 14, 2022 Dr. Shenoy listens my questions, takes enough time to explain my conditions and tells future course of action.
- July 13, 2022 Very good!
- July 10, 2022 Just supper pleased with exam and bed side manner . All doctors should be that way.
- July 9, 2022 Explains things
- July 8, 2022 Every patient deserves a Dr. Shanoy. He is very much like the old school doctors from my childhood. Caring, personable, friendly, respectful, and professional. My wife met Dr. Shanoy at this visit for the first time. She committed to me that she really liked him. Even said that she wished her doctor was more like Dr. Shanoy.
- July 7, 2022 Very personable and caring
- July 6, 2022 He is the best, listens, probes, is great to see always
- July 5, 2022 He has consistently listened, evaluated and worked with me as a partner in my care.
- July 5, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is the best!!!
- July 2, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is always informative and supportive. Also professional and listens to my concerns and addresses them to my satisfaction.
- July 2, 2022 Dr Shenoy is friendly and personal, very reassuring and professional
- July 2, 2022 The best
- July 1, 2022 Very nice and will listen and answer your questions. Never have to wait for him after the nurse finishes with you.
- July 1, 2022 He's friendly, efficient and thorough.
- June 30, 2022 His personalized attention, expertise, friendly demeanor, and professionalism.
- June 28, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is always extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.
- June 27, 2022 Best Doctor I have had....
- June 25, 2022 Very capable doctor. Listens and does excellent diagnosis.
- June 23, 2022 I have been seeing Dr. Shenoy since April 2009. In all those years, he has never kept me waiting for my appointment. In comparison to my experience with other doctors, the wait time with Dr. Shenoy is phenomenal.
- June 23, 2022 Dr. Shenoy has become a trusted friend I trust and respect.
- June 21, 2022 Dr Shenoy is always very friendly and helpful. He is very knowledgeable and knows what I need.
- June 19, 2022 While my illness doesn??t currently have a cure, Dr. Shenoy??s diagnostic skills and incredible medical knowledge has been a key component and partner in my ability to enjoy a good quality of life and work my successful career.
- June 14, 2022 I find, for me, that Dr. Shenoy makes me feel calm and he is easy to talk to about my health issues. He always has a smile and listens to my concerns, which helps me relax when I have to see him.
- June 11, 2022 Dr. Shenoy shows that he cares about me as his patient, and I have full confidence in his capability. He is a true gentleman and very trustworthy.
- June 11, 2022 Dr. Nitin Purushotham Shenoy, MD is awesome. He is very caring and has a great personality.
- June 11, 2022 Always think Dr Shenoy is an excellent PCD...Main thing he is attentive and does not just go through the motions of being a Doctor...This is important for any Patient seeing any Doctor.
- June 10, 2022 I am very happy with my first visit with Dr. Shenoy. He is a good listener.
- June 10, 2022 Best Doctor on the planet
- June 8, 2022 Always kind friendly and shows genuine concern for my health
- June 2, 2022 I'm 70 years old, and I've had several doctors. Dr. Shenoy is the best one I've had. He'll outlive me so until the time comes he's stuck with me.
- June 1, 2022 He is always very helpful and listens
- May 30, 2022 Very concerned, consideration.
- May 28, 2022 Grateful to have an excellent and caring physician.
- May 25, 2022 Thorough and caring
- May 25, 2022 Excellent physician!!
- May 21, 2022 Very attentive, personable
- May 19, 2022 He is compassionate and concerned.
- May 18, 2022 Dr Shenoy is very caring and helpful.
- May 10, 2022 Compassionate, professional, caring and takes time to listen which is a great attribute in our medical world!
- May 10, 2022 Caring and personable
- May 8, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is kind, caring, knowledgeable, attentive, and available for me and my healthcare needs and concerns. He is the BEST. I could not ask for anyone better to care for me.
- May 7, 2022 Very polite and helpful.
- May 6, 2022 Best Doctor ever! Always makes me feel comfortable.
- May 4, 2022 I have always enjoyed the care I receive during my visits with Dr. Shenoy and his entire team.
- May 4, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is a very careing doctor and thank God for him
- May 3, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is always helpful and thorough with all of my concerns. I feel well cared for and am grateful!
- April 30, 2022 Very nice doctor - knows his stuff
- April 27, 2022 Very friendly and helpful
- April 23, 2022 He??s so wise yet has compassion
- April 23, 2022 He is very personable and concerned for my overall well being. I feel confident in his ability. Overall his bedside manner is excellent. He always asks about my family and shows a general interest in them as well.
- April 22, 2022 He is methodical; you never feel rushed during the time spent with him. A caring physician!
- April 21, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is the best. He truly cares and listens to your needs and problems. I have been a patient of Dr.Shenoy for many years and his personally hasn??t wavered at all. Still a great doctor.
- April 21, 2022 Very caring individual. Has your best interest in mind and willing to take time and listen.
- April 19, 2022 Excellent compassionate doctor
- April 19, 2022 This survey took more than two minutes. That's on you, not Dr. Shenoy. However, Dr. Shenoy has provided me with excellent health care for years now, and I have no intention of changing.
- April 16, 2022 Great Doctor
- April 14, 2022 Dr Shenoy is very cordial and explains the course of action and does a great job on follow up on lab testing.
- April 12, 2022 Dr Shenoy is a knowledgeable and caring physician. His genuine concern for his patients is one of the main reasons he has been my doctor for over 15 years.
- April 11, 2022 It is a little much to be told to arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time.
- April 9, 2022 Nitin is my go to doctor at all times. Most of my family are patients.
- April 9, 2022 I am most pleased with Dr. Shenoy and his nurse. I have watched his patient treatment of my 92-year mom over the past few years and now that same care is extended to me! That is my reason for choosing him as my PCP.
- April 8, 2022 Good all around doctor
- April 7, 2022 He is a very knowledgeable, compassionate and empathetic person which why he is the best doctor I have ever experienced.
- April 5, 2022 Allways attentive,friendly and informative and addresses all my concerns.
- April 2, 2022 Always respectful
- April 2, 2022 Excellent caring person
- April 1, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is a wonderful doctor, he listens and he cares about his patients. He??s the best doctor ever.
- March 31, 2022 Conscientious Caring Understanding Good communication Interested in me
- March 30, 2022 He is highly qualified and is an excellent communicator.
- March 27, 2022 Great Customer Care.
- March 25, 2022 I'm 77 years old and Nitin Shenoy is the best personal physician I have ever encountered.
- March 25, 2022 Very polite, friendly, but direct. Excellent care.
- March 25, 2022 Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable .
- March 23, 2022 Dr. Shenoy is a very good doctor and cares about my needs. I am extremely satisfied.
- March 18, 2022 Dr Shenoy is the best!!!
- March 17, 2022 Dr. Shenoy takes his time with me and and goes over everything completely before I leave.
1771 Tate Blvd. SE.
Hickory, NC 28602Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- MD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1994
- Internal Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, 1997
- Physician - Wake Forest Health Network
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC