Conditions and Treatments
- Yag Capsulotomy
- Argon Laser Trabeculoplasty
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Eyelid Lesion Removal
- Open Angle Glaucoma
- Punctal Plugs
- Argon Laser for Retinal Problems
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Posterior Capsule Opacification
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Refractive Error
- Angle Closure Glaucoma
- Ocular Hypertension
- Sudden Change in Vision
Ratings and Reviews
449 Ratings 212 Comments
|Listened to me||4.7|
|Cared about me||4.7|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.7|
|Included me in decisions about my care||4.7|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 7, 2023 Always pleasant and informative.
- March 2, 2023 Completely satisfied with Dr. Tepedino and his team.
- March 2, 2023 He is a great Dr. He was attentive and explained everything in detail
- February 27, 2023 Dr. Tepedino is very professional and he answers all of my questions willingly and makes sure my vision is checked thoroughly and I appreciate that. The entire staff are wonderful.
- February 27, 2023 I have seen Michael several times.. Very caring and helpful..
- February 26, 2023 Dr Tepedino is thorough and will explain your condition if needed. I have been going to see him for several years and have always found him to be knowledgeable in your condition.
- February 24, 2023 Excellent
- February 23, 2023 Dr. Tepedino is very caring and listens to me.
- February 23, 2023 The doctor explained my condition using computer images from tests conducted. He also showed the status of my condition compared to past tests.
- February 22, 2023 Always listens
- February 13, 2023 Dr. Tepedino took time to answer all the questions my son and I asked him. I especially like that quality in a doctor!
- February 11, 2023 Provided excellent care
- February 11, 2023 Excellent Doctor
- February 10, 2023 Good Doctor.
- February 9, 2023 Liked him
- February 8, 2023 Appointment times were closely followed
- February 7, 2023 Very nice.
- February 5, 2023 Dr. Tepedino seems to be sympathetic to my conditions and stopped to answer my questions after I invested.
- February 3, 2023 I've been going to Dr. Tepedino for years and I am very pleased with my interactions with him. Willing to listen and explain any issues you may have.
- January 31, 2023 He always takes his time to listen and explain even though he may have other patients to see.
- January 31, 2023 Dr. Tepedino was very caring and interested in what my condition was. I asked questions which sometimes can put him behind but I kept them short and he explained very well wher I understood. Very professional.
- January 30, 2023 Professional, caring
- January 29, 2023 Very good
- January 28, 2023 Straight talk and to the point.
- January 27, 2023 I was pleased with the eye examination and consultation that was provided by Dr. Tepedino. He was patient and spent quality time to make sure that what was done was for my better health. He is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him to others who need his services.
- January 26, 2023 Very professional. Takes time to answer my questions.
- January 25, 2023 Thtough and professional
- January 24, 2023 Have been seeing him for years he is always on point and answers my questions with clear answers- I enjoy our visits and I trust his advise- thank you Dr Tepidino
- January 16, 2023 I don't think patients should rate their physicians other than getting a new one.
- January 15, 2023 Fast and friendly.
- January 15, 2023 He was concerned with my problem and got me help at WFBH in Winston Salem with WFBH EYE CLINIC.
- January 14, 2023 Dr Tepedino showed extreme care and compassion, he explained everything clearly.
- January 14, 2023 Appointment was very good, the only problem was that the patients were backed up, so appointment took longer than usual.
- January 12, 2023 Very polite and easy to talk to…takes the time you need to answer questions
- January 12, 2023 I have over 20 years of confidence in his abilities.
- January 8, 2023 Very thorough and listens to concerns. Good manners. Recommended
- January 6, 2023 5min.hes out
- January 5, 2023 I felt confident that he truly knew his job and cared about me when I felt uneasy. He is truly an asset to the company.
- January 5, 2023 Very caring
- January 4, 2023 Professional, friendly, caring
- January 4, 2023 Always feel that I'm getting best possible care when I see Dr. Tepedino.
- December 29, 2022 He only spent about five minutes with me. I guess that's OK because the nurses and others did most of the work. But still it felt like a very short time.
- December 27, 2022 Very experienced, professional and friendly!
- December 26, 2022 Very professional and nice man.
- December 23, 2022 During check in, I was told my wait time might be 30 minutes to several hours which I was not happy to hear. However, my name was called on time. I told the nurse I was told I may have a very long wait time, and the nurse said that may have been for the patients waiting for a "renal" eye appointment, not for my type of appointment. Therefore, there may be an opportunity here to review how the wait time information is conveyed from the nurses/doctors/staff to the critical front desk staff who are checking in patients.
- December 23, 2022 i think the world of Dr Tepedino, great Doctor and he takes time with his patients and ask your input about your care. not one to run in, ask you a few questions and out the door. He is n asset to WF Baptist Atrium Health
- December 22, 2022 Michael Tepedino, MD in my opinion you could not have a better eye doctor. Extremely nice and friendly. Answered all my questions and told me he had gone to Ireland this past year.
- December 21, 2022 A caring and nice doctor
- December 21, 2022 Seems distracted at times. Very abrupt and matter of fact, lacking in compassionate explanation of conditions.
- December 18, 2022 He has always treated me with the utmost respect and seems very knowledgeable.
- December 16, 2022 Very caring doctor. Glad I found him
- December 15, 2022 Wish there was a rating higher than 10 they are the best!
- December 14, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is an excellent provider and we do recommend him to others.
- December 12, 2022 Quick and thorough.
- December 10, 2022 Though !
- December 9, 2022 Very thoughtful
- December 9, 2022 Dr Tepedino is awesome. He??s been my doctor for many years and I have also felt like he really cares about my eyes being healthy. He takes the time to explain what??s going on and what my treatments will be.
- December 8, 2022 He was friendly and very helpful with answering questions and concern.
- December 6, 2022 I've been Dr. Tepedino's patient for many years and he and his staff are very nice, professional, and thorough.
- December 3, 2022 Great!!!
- December 3, 2022 Michael Tepedino is a fine doctor, and we would not go to anyone else for our eye care.
- December 1, 2022 Excellent Doc, great person...
- November 29, 2022 Great Guy
- November 29, 2022 He is a fine doctor that cares about getting his patients the best care he can possibly provide. I would reccomend him to anyone.
- November 27, 2022 Dr. Tepedino explained that my vision had changed slightly but not enough to require new eyewear as of yet. I will be returning in one year.
- November 26, 2022 Friendly, positive attitude, discussed my progress.
- November 24, 2022 Dr. Tepedino has been my eye doctor for many years. He and his staff are kind and very caring. They are very efficient. Anytime I have a question, they check it out thoroughly and explain it and the necessary treatment to me. The atmosphere of their office is very welcoming. I am very thankful for them.
- November 21, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is patient and understanding. I have had difficulty getting my eye pressures to stabilize. He has not given up on me!
- November 20, 2022 Dr. Tependino is wonderful. I have been going to him for years. He explains things well and is very concerned about his patients. Great Doctor.
- November 19, 2022 BEST EVER DOCTOR
- November 19, 2022 He explained my condition and instructions for using prescribed medicine clearly.
- November 19, 2022 Very nice staff
- November 17, 2022 I always enjoy my visits with Dr Tepedino,he is friendly, courteous and professional..I am pleased that he is my Doctor.
- November 16, 2022 I was totally happy with my visit with exception to not taking my insurance, so it was a $60 visit.
- November 15, 2022 Dr. T. was knowledgeable and explained everything so I could understand. He was patient and caring.
- November 12, 2022 The best, very good doctor!
- November 12, 2022 Dr. Tepedino was friendly and very thorough.
- November 10, 2022 Like him , very professional and I feel confident in his ability to care for my vision.
- November 10, 2022 very thoughly and intentive
- November 7, 2022 He is concerned about any Eye problems that I am concerned about.
- November 6, 2022 Very professional
- November 5, 2022 He is great
- November 5, 2022 Dr Tepedino takes his time to explain the procedure and even though I was somewhat stressed. I trusted what he was telling me was what I needed. I truly appreciate the care that was provided. Thank you
- November 3, 2022 He is the best
- November 1, 2022 My care was great, but had to wait longer this time then I ever have.
- October 28, 2022 Excellent
- October 27, 2022 He asked if I had any questions being my 1st time I did not know what to ask. Not sure about my eye glasses or what to expect from here.
- October 27, 2022 Dr really know ao much about my needs and is clear what my needs ans my wants when it comes to quickly caring for me during my appointed time. Thank you so much.
- October 24, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is very professional and personable.
- October 20, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is terrific. He takes the time to discuss matters with me and for the most part in layman??s that I can understand.
- October 15, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is a very caring man. Very good at his job and also very thorough.
- October 14, 2022 Great Dr. Listens
- October 14, 2022 Always caring, informative, and wants to know any concerns I have regarding my condition and treatment. Very professional and kind.
- October 13, 2022 I felt that all aspects of his office ran smoothly and and the patients needs and comfort were important.I was very satisfied with the exam and feel it was through and complete I have complete trust in the outcome
- October 11, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is always professional and explains things in understandable terms. I highly recommend him.
- October 6, 2022 Great doctor!
- October 6, 2022 Very pleasant and pleased to have him for my annual eye care and in-between if needed.
- September 20, 2022 I really liked him
- September 15, 2022 Good conscientious doctor!
- September 13, 2022 He is a good doctor. He is caring and kind.
- September 8, 2022 Dr. Tepedino and the staff were friendly and focused on the patients. The patient appointment was handled in professional manner and made the patient feel comfortable at all times. Dr. Tepedino was great and listened carefully and was able to offer solutions. The office was attractive and soothing.
- September 7, 2022 Dr Tepedino is very skilled and I always feels that my vision is being well taken care of when I leave this appointment.
- September 5, 2022 Very professional.
- September 4, 2022 I like Dr. Tapedino. He is thorough and answers my questions. He is friendly and professional.
- September 3, 2022 Dr. Tepedino has been my doctor for many years now and he??s always very caring and considerate. He listens and is very thorough in his examinations. As a diabetic that is very important to me.
- September 2, 2022 Michael Tepedino is always very professional, and never minds answering the many questions I ask. Thank you so much.
- September 2, 2022 Shows concern and very pleasant and professional
- September 2, 2022 Took time with us
- September 1, 2022 I have been a patient of Dr. Tepedino for many years. Dr. Tepedino has always been very kind, professional and knowledgeable. Several family members are patients also.
- September 1, 2022 I've been going to Dr. Tepedino for over 15 years, and I have no complaints.
- August 31, 2022 Great visit and treatment.
- August 24, 2022 I believe he is a very good doctor but I feel everything shouldn't be such a quick fix and spending more time with the patient and listening to the patient because everyone condition can be different. I love his politeness but I feel he does a quick fix on determining the problem.
- August 24, 2022 This was my first appointment, and Dr. Tepedino, his staff, and the location of his office are all ???KEEPERS??!
- August 24, 2022 He's the best .I've ever had
- August 23, 2022 Dr. Tepedino has always been great! Glad to have him checking my eyes.
- August 22, 2022 Michael Tepedino, MD's expertise is exceptional!
- August 21, 2022 Members of the team worked together to make me feel that they had my interest first. With that being said I was comfortable.
- August 20, 2022 A very wonderful and caring Dr. He tells you all the facts of your situation and what you must do to get well.
- August 18, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is very pleasant and willing to spend a little extra time to reassure me and explain the next steps in my treatment.
- August 18, 2022 Dr. Tepedino answered all my questions and explained his findings so I could understand them.
- August 18, 2022 Dr. Tepedino did a great job. I am a little surprised he didn't question how my corneal scar left eye improved so much from my last visit. In his profession, how many 59-year-old patients have improved vision in a damaged eye? Could my eye exam from my visit a year ago been done better? He should want to know the answer to that question.
- August 18, 2022 Strictly business attitude. I waited an unusual amount of time in office, more than 15 minutes. Dr Tepedino appeared was hurried to leave.
- August 17, 2022 doctor seamed to be nice and listened to what I said
- August 17, 2022 A very good job by Dr Teppindino in the exam
- August 17, 2022 Keeps saying he can see the catarets why do we have to wait until they get progressively worse before we can fix them. Is it a financial issue with insurance?
- August 16, 2022 Dr Tepedino ensures that I am well aware of my condition and the steps to treat it.
- August 16, 2022 I have been a patient of Dr. Tepedino for 25.5 years...and he has taken extremely good care of me. And he is a truly nice guy.
- August 15, 2022 Dr Tepedino is a very lovely man and I believe he really cares about his patients..I can't think of going eo another eye specialist.
- August 15, 2022 I have complete confidence in Dr. Tepedino. He is always friendly and takes as much time that is needed during your visit.
- August 11, 2022 Thoroughly appreciated and enjoyed being in a medical office Which maintained an atmosphere Of professionalism. When the talk In an office is more about social life of nurses and staff than medical issues at hand, the assurance of proper care of patient is gone. Yes, insecurity in we patients is felt whether spoken or allowed to pass,
- August 11, 2022 If there was a rating over 10 I would give it to doctor and staff.
- August 11, 2022 Over many years I have always been thankful for Dr. Tepedino's professional care and his kind bedside manner.
- August 11, 2022 hes a great doctor and i have full confidence in his medical abilities, however he seems like hes always in a hurry to get to next appt and sometimes i dont feel he takes enough time with me however if i do ask him for an explanation he will give it to me
- August 11, 2022 It??s always Good to See him and knowing He Cares about his Patients. Bless to have Him as My Doctor. Thank. You.
- August 9, 2022 Dr Tepedino is a wonderful and extremely kind Doctor.
- August 9, 2022 Loved him he is from New York nice man
- August 9, 2022 Dr Telefonica is very knowledgeable about eye health .
- August 9, 2022 He was very professional but he listened to me..And really nice.
- August 8, 2022 Dr. Tepedino has always served our family well, and many of our friends agree that he is the best! We would recommend Dr. Tepedino to anyone needing eye care!
- August 6, 2022 It always takes my eyes longer to dialate than most but they always wait and then have to do it again.
- August 5, 2022 I am very confident in Dr. Tepedino??s ability to help me maintain good vision.
- August 4, 2022 Dr. Tepedino was friendly, professional, and through.
- August 4, 2022 Always very nice and very helpful. This is important for me as I am 87 years old.
- July 29, 2022 I have been seeing Dr Tepedino for a while now. He have always made sure I understood any condition going on with my eyes and giving me the solution. Great doctor and great service!!
- July 27, 2022 Dr Tepedino is a very competent and caring man he takes the time to tell you what he knows is best for you
- July 26, 2022 He has always been up front with information re: my eyes
- July 26, 2022 Very nice
- July 24, 2022 he has taken care of me for many years thanks
- July 24, 2022 Dr Tepedino was very good at explaining my situation to me in terms I could understand. He was friendly and related to me.
- July 21, 2022 Dr.Tepedino was very nice and made me feel very comfortable.
- July 21, 2022 Good doctor friendly he operated on my eyes around 10 years ago no trouble no change since
- July 21, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is pleasant and amiable as he asks questions and listens to my responses. He is willing to answer any additional questions I have. I never feel rushed or hurried. His calm demeanor and smile are reassuring.
- July 21, 2022 Friendly manner and explained results
- July 20, 2022 Dr Tepedino and his staff are the Best!!
- July 19, 2022 THANK YOU FOR A WELL DONE JOB YALL HAVE DONE.
- July 18, 2022 Great doctor, knowledgable.
- July 16, 2022 Trust and respect him.
- July 15, 2022 Clearly hearing my comments and questions and giving straight forward clear answers.
- July 15, 2022 Doctor was really nice and explained what he was doing, didn??t rush it. Put me at ease.
- July 15, 2022 Very professional, kind, attentive.
- July 15, 2022 very personable and engaging.
- July 14, 2022 He is very knowledgeable and concerned about my eye issues.
- July 13, 2022 Excellent
- July 4, 2022 Helpful
- July 1, 2022 He is personable and very efficient.
- July 1, 2022 Helpful and informative
- June 30, 2022 He is a wonderful Doctor
- June 30, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is a kind, caring and well-trained doctor.
- June 28, 2022 Great doc. Friendly, caring
- June 27, 2022 I have been seeing Dr. Tepdina for years and have always been completely happy with him
- June 23, 2022 Have never felt like I was being shined-on. He is very aware of my needs and keeps my eyes healthy for me and my family.
- June 11, 2022 My family and I have been seeing Dr. Tepedino for over 20 years, so we're obviously happy with the service he provides.
- June 7, 2022 Very professional, seemed to care about patient and my progress since last exam.
- June 6, 2022 I have been Dr. Tepedino's patient for quite a few years. I think I started seeing him for my eye care when I was in my forties. I am now 73 years old. He has taken very good care of my eyes and if, at any time, there has been a problem, he was quick to address the problem.
- June 2, 2022 He has been taking care of vision problems for over 20 years. I trust him.
- June 2, 2022 Very personable and helpful. Felt comfortable around him. Spent time and listened well.
- June 1, 2022 He was not pleased with my eye pressure results that the nurse got:18-17 and he re-checked them and he got:15-14, (left-right eye respectively). He was not pleased and neither was I! I heard him ask his assistant who did my eye pressures? That made me feel like he really cared! He is very polite and he listens to you.
- June 1, 2022 Very nice and good Doctor.
- May 27, 2022 Very thorough and caring Dr. Explains everything and makes you feel very comfortable.
- May 26, 2022 Very thorough with exam and answered my questions and how my eyes were doing
- May 21, 2022 Dr. Tepedino has been my doctor for about 22 years. He has always been helpful. Always ask if I have any questions for him. Explains everything. Very thorough.
- May 19, 2022 He is such a wonderful doctor cause he explains exactly what you need to know about your vision problem and what he can do to treat it
- May 18, 2022 Dr. Tepedino explained my visit to me very clear and told me what was being checked for.
- May 17, 2022 Very easy to talk to
- May 13, 2022 A doctor who is really interested in his patients!
- May 13, 2022 Very complete examination
- May 3, 2022 Dr Tepedino is always professional, reassuring, and answers questions directly. He takes the necessary time with you and you don??t feel like he??s rushing out the door. That means a lot to me.
- April 29, 2022 Dr. Tepedino was very professional and knowledgeable about my ocular condition. He explained my medical options well. Also, Dr. Tepedino has a great personality!
- April 27, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is friendly and considerate. He will take the time to answer all of your questions, He is also very knowledgeable in his field
- April 26, 2022 He is great. Knowledgeable thorough and cares.
- April 26, 2022 I was pleased with the appointment visit this time, than before it seemed more organized.
- April 19, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is very professional and truly seems to be concerned and caring. He explained in simple terms my prognosis and made me feel at ease when asking questions. It was a pleasant experience from beginning to end.
- April 16, 2022 Pleasant personality
- April 14, 2022 I feel Dr. Tepedino was thorough and professional. He checked my eyes carefully.
- April 14, 2022 He is always interested in any concerns I have about my vision and addresses all issues. He has a great patient care attitude,is friendly and very easy to talk to.
- April 14, 2022 Wonderful provider
- April 11, 2022 He listen to you, answer any question you have,without trying to be smart with his answers about your health, he's always concern and try to solve your problem's and he make's sure you are comfortable and taking care before you leave.
- April 11, 2022 Dr. Tededina was concise and accurate about my medical condition.
- April 4, 2022 Dr. Tepedino explained each step and how my vision has changed. I was very pleased with my visit.
- April 3, 2022 Dr. Tepedino is a very caring doctor. He understands my problem and works to try to find a solution.
- April 2, 2022 Great Dr. Knows his stuff. Very friendly and thorough.
- March 31, 2022 Dr. Tepedino has always greeted me warmly, explained each test and results, test eye pressure each visit and setup next visit. After cataract surgery on each eye, I now have 20/25 vision.
- March 31, 2022 Michael Tepedino,:MD was such a pleasant dr.It was such a joy to be under his care..The staff are so friendly.
- March 31, 2022 Dr.Michael Tepedino immediately made me feel he would work hard to find the problem with my eyesight.
- March 29, 2022 Buen doctor, contesto todas mis preguntas
- March 29, 2022 Great, caring doctor.
- March 23, 2022 Dr. Tepedino has been my doctor for the last eight year or so and I am very comfortable with his method of treatments and professional evaluation of my eye history. There is no hesitation when talking about my eyes (good or bad). Treatment and best methods are always discussed and agreed upon before beginning.
- March 23, 2022 Very pleasant and thorough.
- March 23, 2022 The best!
- March 22, 2022 He is great!
- March 21, 2022 Dr Tepedino is first class. Asks the right questions, provides a thorough exam and provides you with solid direct answers. Highly professional and very nice.
- March 20, 2022 Friendly and knowledgeable!
1565 N. University Parkway
High Point, NC 27262Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Thurs: 8 am - 5 pm
Fri: 8 am - 1 pm
- MD, New York Medical College, 1989
- Winthrop South Nassau University Health System , 1990
- Saint Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center, 1993
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology
- Physician - Wake Forest Health Network
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC