Ratings and Reviews
374 Ratings 155 Comments
|Listened to me||4.8|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.8|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||4.8|
|Clearly explained my treatment and follow up instructions||4.8|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- May 9, 2023 It was my first time meeting Dt Talbott. She already knew my history and was very knowledgeable about my injury to my shoulder. She knew immediately what to do and acted on it. I was able to sleep last night with no shoulder pain. Looking forward to being 100% healed. Thanks Dr Talbott. And WFUAH.
- May 8, 2023 I have always adored Dr. Talbot. I knew my admiration was shared by others when I called the sleep center to see if I could get an earlier appointment to order my CPAP machine and was told that I would need to see if my doctor could order it as appointments were not available till October. When I stated that my doctor was Dr. Talbot, the individual on the phone started gushing "Oh my God! I love Dr. Talbot!"
- May 6, 2023 Dr. Talbott takes the time to listen to her patients. She cares deeply. I feel so positive after leaving her office that we have a great medical plan in place to help me. I never feel rushed. Best doctor ever!
- May 3, 2023 Superb care interested in patient concerns
- April 30, 2023 Great care
- April 22, 2023 Dr. Talbott is very thorough and well informed. She is very personable and patient. I would highly recommend her!
- April 17, 2023 I greatly appreciate Dr. Talbott's attention to my concerns and her thoroughness in answering all of my questions related to the recent changes in my prescription medications.
- April 17, 2023 She was kind, caring, and professional,
- April 17, 2023 Friendly, efficient, compassionate
- April 14, 2023 Dr. Samantha Talbott is very knowledgeable in her field, offering advice based on the most recent evidence-based research. She offers individualized patient-centered care and illustrates compassion and caring.
- April 12, 2023 I have been a patient of Dr. Talbott for many years, and have always received excellent care. She is thorough and explains in terms that are easily understandable.
- April 11, 2023 Dr. Talbott is very professional, she takes the time to make sure you are very well informed and any concerns she will make sure you are well informed. She is very personable and makes the environment very comfortable. Both my wife and I are seen by Dr. Talbott and could not be more please. She is a tremendous asset to the institution.
- April 7, 2023 Dr. Samantha Talbott was great, she is very friendly and energetic.
- April 6, 2023 Dr. Talbott is very knowledgeable and stays update on new forms of treatment. She is always prompt and attentive during the visit. She really listens and has such a caring personality.
- April 1, 2023 Dr. Talbott takes the time to listen to my concerns. She helps me find solutions to my problems. She shows so much compassion for her patients. She wonderful.
- March 30, 2023 always friendly and helpful
- March 30, 2023 Dr. Talbott is an exceptional primary care doctor who has helped me through several medical challenges. She has motivated me to take better care of myself thanks to her encouragement. When I relocated to a different city, 30 miles from her practice, there was no thought of finding a physician closer to home.
- March 28, 2023 I feel that professional women have the same opportunities as a man and am no respect of person. As my primary doctor she's doing a good job.
- March 28, 2023 Dr Talbott is very caring, she listens to all my aches and pains and helps me keeps my health in check!
- March 26, 2023 Dr Talbott takes time to address your issue thoroughly.
- March 25, 2023 Thank Dr. Talbott … there is only one of you and many of us, patients …. But you make everyone of us feel like we are the only one.
- March 24, 2023 Dr. Talbott is always very attentive to me when she comes into my room to see me. I really appreciate that. Excellent physician and thankful to have her as mine
- March 23, 2023 Smart, listened, clear explanations, and made me feel comfortable
- March 21, 2023 I’ve been with Dr. Samantha Talbot for years because she’s a wonderful Doctor and loves her job. You can tell she’s always smiling even under her mask!
- March 20, 2023 She is very thorough with all my medical problem. She is an asset to your practice.
- March 15, 2023 Dr. Samantha Talbot is a very thorough and caring physician. She always addresses my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an excellent PCP.
- March 11, 2023 Dr. Talbott is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional and she listens to my concerns.
- March 9, 2023 She shows that she care about her patients.
- March 7, 2023 She is a great doctor and very professional and does a great job
- March 2, 2023 Dr. Talbott is always caring and takes the time to make sure of the problem. She is always friendly and shows a caring attitude towards her patients.
- March 2, 2023 She was thorough and very helpful. She gave me additional self-care suggestions that were valuable.
- February 26, 2023 I am not the easiest patient in that I'm allergic to a host of medicines. My body does not react in the intended way to the medicines that I'm not allergic to. Typically to diagnose whatever I have takes a prayer, research, and testing. Dr. Talbot has always listened to my concerns and recitation on what is going on and will order the necessary tests or refer me to a specialist when needed. I appreciate her professionalism, thoroughness, and attention to detail more than you will ever know.
- February 25, 2023 Dr Talbott listens carefully to my concerns. She always knows exactly what to do for me. I have complete confidence in her knowledge and wisdom. I was glad that she had an appointment available when I scheduled my appointment for yesterday. Thank you for having Dr. Talbott at Reynolda Family Practice!
- February 25, 2023 She is a wonderful doctor. She listens to my concerns and always has helpful suggestions rather than just suggesting a pill. She really cares, and you feel that from the moment she walks into the room.
- February 22, 2023 Samantha Talbott is an excellent physician who always listens carefully and is very thorough with her follow through. She does an excellent job explaining test results in a manner that is easy to understand. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new primary care physician.
- February 22, 2023 Dr. Talbott listens to my concerns and answers any questions I have. If I have to be referred to anyone she is on top of that, as well as always pleasant to talk to. It’s nice to see a smiling face.
- February 22, 2023 She listens, is knowledgeable, offers suggestion/ideas for me to do to maintain my health. Really like her
- February 21, 2023 I really like Dr. Talbott, she is knowledgeable, listens, and gives good advise.
- February 19, 2023 She’s friendly, nice and understanding.
- February 19, 2023 Same-day call and visit. They worked me in.
- February 16, 2023 Great physician appreciate all her help
- February 14, 2023 She’s the best! Always listen and takes my issues seriously.
- February 12, 2023 Excellent family doctor, treats the whole person; remembers (reviews my chart) including my interests. Highly recommend. Happily refers me to specialists within Atrium system.
- February 11, 2023 Dr Talbott has teated me and all her patient with the most friendly and professsional manner at all times. I felt very relieved, because of the urgency this visit she was the treating doctor
- February 9, 2023 Dr. Talbott is an outstanding doctor, one of the two or three best I’ve seen in my 66 years.
- February 9, 2023 She took the time to listen to any concerns that I had. She does a great job!
- February 6, 2023 Dr Talbott is not only very professional but also personable. She shows genuine care for her patients and listens intently about the concerns and works to find the best plan for their care. We have been very pleased with the past Dr's we have had at Baptist and Dr. Talbott continues to uphold those feelings. My wife and I feel very blessed to have Dr. Talbott as our PCP.
- February 4, 2023 The staff was very nice and helpful to me every time I spoke with them about my situation
- February 1, 2023 Always courteous and concerned about my health and personal happiness.
- February 1, 2023 I just love and trust Dr. Talbott I have been with her since she began with Wake Forest and she always takes time to listen and helpme understand what my body is doing.
- January 29, 2023 You could have not went wrong having such a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor to care and meet the needs of her patience's. Above all her concern to understand your need. Thank you Doctor Samantha!
- January 29, 2023 Dr Talbott is very caring and easy to speak with,
- January 27, 2023 Cares about me
- January 27, 2023 She explains any questions I have in easy to understand terms, listens, has a pleasant manners and I feel she has major concern for her patients’ health.
- January 14, 2023 I little upset that I had to come to the office just for her to come directly in tell me I'm going to write you a referral to the Orthopedic Dr. She could of told me that in MyChart instead having come in.
- January 14, 2023 Doctors no longer listen to their patients. To find a doctor that understands that each patient is unique and works with that patient accordingly is rare.
- January 10, 2023 She is thorough and always listens to my concerns. Very caring!
- January 7, 2023 Dr.Talbot has always made me feel that she truly cares about my health and my family. She always inquired how family is and always ask of any concerns. She is an excellent physician and am so happy she cares for me and my husband!
- January 5, 2023 Dr. Samantha Talbott, MD was very professional. She listened very well and responded back with positive results. Great Job!!
- December 30, 2022 If you want a great provider who listens, is compassionate and takes her time with your concerns, then you want to have Dr. Talbott as your care giver.
- December 30, 2022 Attentive, knowledgeable
- December 30, 2022 Dr. Talbott makes detailed inquiry followed by substantive analysis and targeted recommendations. She is well-informed about patient history , and provides medical care with a cheery, upbeat approach.
- December 25, 2022 Doctor Talbot is very personable and caring. I feel like she listens and gives great suggestions for my health
- December 22, 2022 Dr Talbot is always great. She takes the time to listen to you and explains all the treatment options.
- December 20, 2022 Dr. Talbott has a pleasant and friendly manner. I appreciate her approach to a general physical. It is not just getting numbers and tests completed but she also talks to me and takes into consideration my emotional and psychological well being.
- December 16, 2022 I am 100% pleased with Dr Talbott. She is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. I recommend her highly.
- December 15, 2022 I really appreciate how she takes her time to help me. Always willing to discuss and makes me feel involved in my care.
- December 13, 2022 Listens and answers all questions. Does this with a positive attitude. Does t seem rushed to finish the visit
- December 5, 2022 Fantastic Doctor Answered All My Concerns Help Me Understand My Injury And How To Care For It Attention To Detail
- November 28, 2022 Dr Talbott is supper professional. Always a pleasure to know she cares about each and everyone of her patients .
- November 25, 2022 Dr. Talbott is young and very knowledgeable and kind. She listens n open to discussion with her patients. I am glad she is my PCP.
- November 23, 2022 Dr. Talbott is the best doctor I could ask for. She listens to my concerns and makes sure that I am getting the medicine that I need. She also follows up when needed. On a scale of 1-10 she is a 20!
- November 16, 2022 Wonderful doctor
- November 15, 2022 Samanta great Doctor very easy to relate to.
- November 13, 2022 Dr. Talbott is consistently personable, attentive, and professionally responsive in completely identifying and addressing medical issues to my complete satisfaction -- for both my medical care and that of my wife as well. Topnotch by all measures, and outstanding PCP!
- November 6, 2022 There was only one front office person working. I felt so badly for them as I am sure they had people rude and complaining to them. We had to wait a bit but they were doing their best. Lack of staffing was the problem. I say this in the event you get complaints from this day. The front desk was kind and professional but I??m sure someone complained about this and wanted to call out the situation.
- November 3, 2022 Samantha is always very thorough and listens to my concerns. I trust her decisions and appreciate her thoughtfulness with me.
- October 29, 2022 Dr. Talbott executes her professional duty with diligence and good cheer. The application of her analytic skill has resulted in wise guidance for our mother??s care.
- October 27, 2022 Samantha is very informative, and cares about her patients very much! I like her as my doctor! She knows my healthcare needs.
- October 25, 2022 She is a good doctor
- October 24, 2022 Dr. Talbott was very attentive and listen to me. She provided excellent advice for me to help me feel better quicker. She has compassion and it shows.
- October 19, 2022 I have the BEST Doctor in the world!!! Very knowledgeable & caring!!!
- October 18, 2022 Dr Talbot is our family doctor and she has consistently been great. She is very efficient in providing the best treatment and advise for all health related matters. We feel blessed to have her as our doctor!
- October 18, 2022 Dr. Talbott listens to my concerns and collaborates with me to come up with the best plan to address my concerns. She is always very personable, kind, and attentive. I feel safe and cared for every time I visit. She is always quick to respond to my questions through My Wake Health as well!
- October 14, 2022 Dr. Talbott has been me and my wife's family physician for over 5 years. She and her PA-C who covers the weekends affords us continuity of care which is much appreciated. Highly recommend this practice to others if the practice is accepting new patients.
- October 14, 2022 First time visit. Caring, self-assured, extremely knowledgeable physician. She made me feel welcome, asked a lot of questions, listened and provided answers to all my questions and concerned.
- October 12, 2022 Very helpful physician. Willing to take the time to address my concerns. Very thankful that she is my family physician.
- October 11, 2022 Samantha Talbott is personable while demonstrating excellence in her profession as a health care provider. She illustrates compassion and care for all your health care concerns.
- October 7, 2022 Caring but unable to address anything complicated; if you ask questions about treatment through messaging, says to address it at ED; ED is not a place to access questions about medication...barely able to be seen for emergencies at Atrium Health WF Baptist; appears to be more interested in making referrals than helping me with anything as if she isn't able/willing to address medical questions; when referrals are made, appointments are 6-9 months out and ones she wants immediately addressed are 5 weeks out; doesn't instill confidence in Atrium Health WF Baptist with me nor my family
- October 6, 2022 Dr Talbott is very caring and took the time to talk and diagnose what was wrong with Tonda, she took steps to get her back in with the ENT specialist.
- October 6, 2022 My doctor is very patient and understanding. Never seems to be in a hurry or seems to be pushing you out so she can get to her next patient. Great doctor
- October 1, 2022 Feel well taken care of always
- September 28, 2022 I am so grateful to have Dr Talbott as my doctor. She is kind, patient and thorough. You can tell she really cares and isn??t just trying to rush you through to get to the next patient.
- September 26, 2022 Dr. Talbott takes the time to listen to her patients even kids and had a way of talking to kids to make them comfortable and help find solutions to help them feel better. Best doctor ever.
- September 23, 2022 Always enjoy talking to dr talbott
- September 23, 2022 Dr. Talbott is excellent. You can tell she cares about you. I am very pleased to have her as my primary physician.
- September 21, 2022 Great successful visit -good helpful information
- September 10, 2022 When I transferred here from Indiana 6 years ago she was on the list I was given from my doctor at home, Dr. Miller, (now married) I??m so happy I found her. Sometimes I have to see someone else but I feel most comfortable with her.
- September 7, 2022 Samantha Talbott is wonderful. She was very thorough, pleasant, informative and helpful. I am very thankful she was able to take care of me.
- September 6, 2022 Dr. Samantha Talbott is very attentive, caring and knowledgeable.
- September 5, 2022 I continue to be amazed by Dr. Talbot. I absolutely love her!!! I am not a textbook patient as I'm allergic to most manmade medicine and have extensive environmental and other nonstandard allergies. Dr. Talbot always listens to me and is aware of my "specialness". Thank you Dr. Talbot for being who you are! Your attention to detail, Socratic questioning, and effective listening skills will have me shouting to the mountaintops about you and referring those who need those same skills to you.
- September 2, 2022 Dr. Talbott is an amazing doctor. I??ve always had a great experience with her for myself and my daughter.
- September 1, 2022 Caring, intelligent, efficient.
- August 31, 2022 She was helpful and lovely.
- August 31, 2022 fantastic
- August 30, 2022 She is very knowledgeable. Listens to when I explain things, and is very patient. She goes above and beyond in all aspects of care.Consider yourself very lucky to have her.
- August 27, 2022 One of the best primary doctor, she listens to her patient and always discuss the plan of care in details. She also keep her patient comfortable.
- August 26, 2022 Visiting Dr. Talbott is like visiting a friend who is interested and cares about all facets of me. She is kind, attentive, and thorough. I feel very comfortable talking with her and am confident in her ability to provide the very best care for me. I highly recommend Dr. Talbott!
- August 18, 2022 Dr. Talbott was very well informed and provided the information I needed to get help. As she listened to me, I believe she realized that my problem was more than I realized. Thank you Dr. Talbott!!
- August 15, 2022 Dr. Talbot is amazing! She takes the time to listen and consider all of my concerns. She takes the time to clearly explain all courses of action for any issue.
- August 10, 2022 Having Dr.Talbot as my PCP has changed my life I no longer wait till I am so sick I actually enjoy seeing Dr.Talbot and feel Dr Talbot provides preventive care as well as always being there for me I am blessed at 68 years old to finally have a MD I trust
- August 9, 2022 Very pleasant
- August 6, 2022 Dr. Talbott is a great doctor.
- August 5, 2022 Dr. Talbott relates to her patients cheerfully while conducting herself in a professional manner.
- August 4, 2022 Totally trust in and am happy with Dr Talbott??s medical skills, judgement and care.
- August 2, 2022 Dr Talbott is always a pleasure to work with.
- August 1, 2022 Dr Talbot was very attentive, the video was clear and she and I could communicate very well, I just don??t like zoom visits!
- July 29, 2022 I really appreciated her time with me and thoroughness. Her advice about how to take care of my legs and even noticed me massaging my shoulder, she gave me printouts on all areas to cover for physical therapy at home for my physically demanding new job.
- July 29, 2022 She was wonderful, We went over things that were necessary
- July 27, 2022 Very professional and caring. Always wants best for her patient. Listen attentively to her patient. She and I discuss plan for my care. We address preventative care during my visit
- July 25, 2022 I love Dr. Talbot! She navigates all of my medical allergies, signs me up for testing whenever needed, and is helping me live my best healthy life after hitting 50 last year.
- July 21, 2022 Dr Talbot is great. Both my husband and I go to her. You can tell she cares about her patients. She has an excellent way of making you feel like you are her only patient and not just trying to rush you out the door together next one in.
- July 21, 2022 Dr. Talbott is a wonderful doctor. She listens, and cares about your concerns. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. She takes action to get further help that is needed. I really appreciate Dr. Talbott.
- July 20, 2022 Prompt Compassionate Knowledgeable Kind
- July 20, 2022 She was very nice but she seemed very rushed. I understand that she was busy so I??m not sure where the scheduling went wrong.
- July 14, 2022 As mentioned earlier, Dr. Talbott has always been attentive and concerned in our interactions. She explains treatment options and possible "next step" plans very well and the plan of care is always reasonable and effective.
- July 12, 2022 Dr. Talbott is wiling to listen and help you. She is very efficient in her care for her patients.
- July 10, 2022 My doctor Samantha Talbott is helpful. Wake forest Baptist medical center is not.
- July 9, 2022 Dr. Talbott is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, and professional. I am 66 years old so I have seen many doctors in my lifetime and I would rate Dr. Talbott in the top 1% in all areas.
- July 8, 2022 Dr. Talbott gave me clear and concise information regarding my condition.
- July 3, 2022 See comments under what I liked best about visit.
- July 2, 2022 She shows her concerns to her patients.
- July 2, 2022 She was very caring and lessen ed to me.
- June 30, 2022 Dr. Talbott is always upbeat. She listens to me and talks WITH me not AT me. We have a discussion about my treatment options and she is always willing to provide me alternatives to treatment.
- June 29, 2022 Dr. Talbott is always professional and caring, taking time to listen to my concerns and responding to them as in her opinion it is best to do so.
- June 28, 2022 Dr. Talbot is compassionate and listens to my concerns. She works to explain all treatment options and make sure my choice is clear and that I??m comfortable with the outcome. I never feel rushed and feel like my concerns are valid and listened to.
- June 26, 2022 Ms Talbot is an phenomenal doctor and shows compassion towards her patients and a very uplifting person who demonstrates love and care and willingness to find solutions as far as less expensive medication etc
- June 26, 2022 Even though this is my first visit with her I absolutely loved that she is going to be my new doctor. She asked more in depth question then my other doctor who i Ahmad been seeing since i was born and more interested in my welfare. She was easy going which made me relax as well.
- June 23, 2022 Just thankful I have her as my Family Physicians. Very patient centered and I feel very confident in her medical decisions regarding my issues.
- June 23, 2022 I am blessed to have Dr Talbot as my PCP
- June 21, 2022 Very easy to talk with and take the time with you. Never seemed to be in a hurry.
- June 21, 2022 Once again, Dr. Talbott is a great doctor. She is very kind and she is also a good listener!
- June 15, 2022 Love her!
- June 14, 2022 All I can is she??s professional and very informative. She??s clear precise.
- June 12, 2022 I like seeing my doctor, she listens, has empathy, has answers. Has a good sense of humor.
- June 10, 2022 Very concerned and responsive doctor. Always feel she takes care of my needs and engages with my questions. Like her very much.
- June 8, 2022 She was great and helped figure out a way to complete the visit by phone
- June 6, 2022 As stated before, she is very personable, takes the time to hear me, very caring, and seeks ways to meet my needs of care.
- June 5, 2022 Dr. Samantha Talbott is an excellent primary care physician. She is always very thorough in diagnosing and treating my symptoms. She genuinely cares about my health and well-being. She is very approachable and answers all my questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a PCP.
- June 1, 2022 Attentive, thoughtful, and considerate in her expertise while examining and diagnosing patient issues. Will certainly recommend her to others seeking a care provider.
- June 1, 2022 I find Dr. Talbott listens to me and takes my concerns seriously. I feel she sees healthcare as a partnership with the patient and that is what I want with my physician.
- May 31, 2022 Great
- May 29, 2022 Always very friendly, Dr Talbott takes her time to make you feel comfortable and takes time to explain what she has found and what needs to be done
- May 26, 2022 Dr. Talbot is the best. She really listens to your health concerns and takes the time to completely explain any course of action that may need to be taken.
- May 24, 2022 Dr. Talbot listened to what I said, demonstrated she had read my notes in requesting a meeting and we discussed the next best course of action for my health. She's a good doctor and the telehealth visit just made it easier for us to address my condition.
3020 Bonbrook Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27106Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 7:30 am - 5 pm
Sat - Sun: 8 am - 6 pm
Lunch: noon - 1 pm (doors reopen at 12:45 pm)
- Wake Forest School of Medicine, 2011
- Family Medicine, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, 2014
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC