Ratings and Reviews
280 Ratings 158 Comments
|Listened to me||4.8|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.8|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||4.8|
|Clearly explained my treatment and follow up instructions||4.8|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 22, 2023 Personable, focused on me, listened. Made sure he and I were in sync with the same understanding and decisions. He came prepared and was very efficient in a very charming way
- March 21, 2023 I'm so glad he is my primary care physician. He is expedient in responding to my email and very thorough in examining his patients problem. I'm very pleased with my visits with him. He listened to my concern and gives me answers to all my questions.
- March 21, 2023 I would recommend him highly.
- March 20, 2023 He made me feel validated and he listened. That means the world to me
- March 10, 2023 Dr. Viole is a new physician for me. I have been impressed with his collaborative style, I feel like a partner In my health care. He explains things clearly. He is personable but the visit focus remains on you.
- March 9, 2023 Dr. Viole is really concerned about his patient. He explained clearly the things I need to do whenever I have health concerns.
- March 8, 2023 Dr. Viole is a very good listener and I did not feel rushed or pressured at all.
- March 7, 2023 Very good listener and very accomodating to scheduling
- March 4, 2023 He listens..advises..returns messages in timely manner!!
- March 4, 2023 Nicholas Viole , MD was awesome, second time I have did a virtual call with him . Both times very Satisfied him !
- March 4, 2023 Professional, caring, knowledgeable...excellent bedside manner.
- March 1, 2023 He was very nice and concerned about everything i would recommend him to anyone who are interested in a good doctor
- March 1, 2023 He makes you feel that he cares about your situation and he listens.
- February 28, 2023 Outstanding physician! Young and sharp. Cares, attentive, reflective, invests time to demonstrate a superior "bedside" manner...skilled as he contemplates the condition and options available for treatment and moving forward with the best possible outcomes. REALLY like this Doctor! Glad he is caring for our family!
- February 25, 2023 First encountered Dr. Viole in November when having after effects of Covid. His concern, knowledge and thoroughness impressed me then. I had the same experience when I saw him on Thursday. He offers good information that make if very comfortable to work together on treatment options. I feel he is a knowing and caring individual. I am very glad to have found him.
- February 22, 2023 He listened, did not rush me, and summarized very well
- February 21, 2023 As mentioned before, he was listening to all of my needs, answered all of my questions and I didn't feel as if I was being rushed.
- February 21, 2023 Excellent, very knowledgeable and personable…took time to listen to my concerns and review my overall health…
- February 6, 2023 I first met Dr Viole when he was a resident at PP1. He is so great, I decided to follow him to his practice.
- February 4, 2023 Dr. Viole was very attentive and informative.
- February 2, 2023 Great professional. Glad he is my primary.
- February 2, 2023 Nicholas Viole, MD is definitely a great primary care physician. He always listens to my concerns and addresses them by explaining very thoroughly. Nicholas Viole is very professional and ethical in his profession.
- February 1, 2023 Listens and very helpful.
- February 1, 2023 Dr. Viole is a great doctor. I have recently been assigned to him when my last doctor left the practice. I was hesitant at first to change doctors but after our first appointment and now second, I am at ease with him and feel like he is a great doctor. He cares about you and is very unassuming in his approach and explains everything very well.
- February 1, 2023 Had found Dr Viole for my brother Harold. This was the first time I went to him. Would highly recommend him. Listens and explains everything. Excellent doctor. Have been going to doctors at this practice for over 10 years. Great staff!
- January 30, 2023 Dr Viole was in his final year of Residency when I met him. He cared for me when I had Covid 19 in 2020 before vaccination was an option. I was very sick and had pneumonia along with other complications. He was awesome and I chose to go where he was working after Residency and he accepted me without hesitation. I am forever grateful for his professionalism and his services provided in my time of need. Being a CRNA, and in harms way myself during the pandemic, we have no choice in selecting our patients. We are committed to protecting and providing the best care possible for all our patients regardless of their conditions.
- January 28, 2023 I really like his style. He listens and then he gives you options of treatment and then asks what are you thinking…he makes it your choice and not just his. He seems to not just rush thru things and makes things very comfortable to talk about.
- January 28, 2023 Dr. Viole is a good listener, and thorough with his approach to my healthcare.
- January 26, 2023 Highly recommend
- January 25, 2023 Awesome doctor, listens to your concerns. Very helpful and answers email messages in a timely manner
- January 16, 2023 Concerned and very easy to talk with. Would recommend highly!
- January 14, 2023 Impressed with his apparent genuine concern by listening to and addressing my health concerns.
- January 14, 2023 Dr. Viole was very helpful, listened, and made sure I was understanding everything I asked .
- January 13, 2023 I can't even say enough good stuff about Dr. Viole... I'm just thankful Atriums got him. Thank you for everything
- January 13, 2023 He listened to me and showed genuine concern for my care. When I was having issues with getting one of my medications, he contacted the pharmacy immediately and I was able to get the medication I needed.
- January 11, 2023 Excellent physician. Has excellent communication skills and very knowledgeable.
- January 11, 2023 He is a very kind and compassionate person who wants the best for his patients.
- January 5, 2023 Very pleasant and concerned to work with.
- December 25, 2022 Very professional. Explained what was going on with my health issue. Explained options. Took time to listen and answer my questions.
- December 24, 2022 Nice, professional and caring.
- December 21, 2022 Dr. Viole is an excellent and caring doctor.
- December 21, 2022 Friendly, takes the time to listen and review any issue you have.
- December 20, 2022 Professional quick and courteous listened to my concerns and explained them in a clear concise manner
- December 20, 2022 Dr. Viole is friendly and personable. He is proactive in coming up with solutions to any situation that might be present. He also is attentive and present during our visits.
- December 18, 2022 Listened Provided appropriate answers to questions Patient Supportive yet non wavering when best practices were needed
- December 17, 2022 Dr Viole is knowledgeable about my needs and health. He is patient, professional and kind. I would recommend him to others. He will have a great career!
- December 17, 2022 Excellent Doctor
- December 16, 2022 Nice, polite, easy going, easy to understand.
- December 15, 2022 Pleasant, prompt and very nice to talk to
- December 15, 2022 Dr Viole listened very carefully to my explanation of the issue I was having and did not appear be in any hurry to move on to other patients. He was deliberate but not hasty in assessing.
- December 15, 2022 Dr. Viole is great as always. He shows concern and passion and his ability to listen is off the charts.
- December 13, 2022 Dr Viole was friendly and listened
- December 13, 2022 He is great! I always feel heard and he is very attentive and offers me options for treatment.
- December 7, 2022 he??s a good guy he cares about my health
- December 6, 2022 Great doctor. Seems genially concern about ones health. Listens well and answers your questions. Highly rexommend.
- December 6, 2022 Dr. Viole answered my questions and concerns prior to giving me the shot. The nurse held my hand and coached my breathing as Dr Viole stuck the needle in my knee.
- December 3, 2022 The provider that I was scheduled with was behind schedule. Dr. Viole offered to see me so that I would not have to wait. It was a great experience and I was very satisfied with my care. Thank you for going to extra mile to help your patients!
- December 3, 2022 He is very professional, caring and efficient. I would highly recommend him to others.
- December 2, 2022 Dr. Viole is a great listener and I felt like we were a team trying to figure out a game plan. That is important to me because it shows empathy and respect for my doing my best to describe my experience. I investigate before I show up for an appointment and then cross reference what I learn with what I know about my extended families health. He naturally understood it as a form of proactive participation and did not brush off any information. Many doctors act as if they are above you and can figure everything out magically and if the patient is talking then they are just trespassing on their territory or they are a hypochondriac. The nurse and Dr. Viole were professional, respectful and real, all at the same time.
- December 1, 2022 caring listen
- December 1, 2022 I have had a lot of health issues lately and he has always been there for me helping me to get the best care possible.
- November 30, 2022 Dr. Viole was very personable. He listened to all my concerns. He explained everything well. Very pleased with my experience.
- November 28, 2022 Dr. Viole is friendly, takes time with you and does not feel rushed, listens to your concerns, and offers explanations that you can understand. He's caring and thorough. I'm very pleased with his care.
- November 19, 2022 I love my doctor
- November 16, 2022 Dr.Viole allright by me,no kicks so far.
- November 9, 2022 Dr. Viole is very professional, kind and puts you at ease. I feel comfortable asking any question ... This is my second time seeing him -- he took over from my regular doctor who retired -- and I feel very fortunate to have him.
- November 5, 2022 The last 4 years going to Westbrook family practice was less than satisfactory until Dr Viole came on board. He is a likeable person and he is empathetic to my concerns and needs. I feel confident in his knowledge as my healthcare provider. I appreciate him very much.
- November 5, 2022 Great doctor!
- November 2, 2022 Good job!
- October 30, 2022 I feel relaxed and comfortable in his care. I know he is listened to my health concern, and always answers my question and makes sure I am well informed and given detailed instructions as to following-up care!
- October 27, 2022 Very nice, easy to talk to and very interested in my health care.
- October 27, 2022 Dr. Viole is the reason I continue using Atrium Health
- October 25, 2022 All I can say is he is awesome. Listens to everything and makes sure you understand all that is going on and what to expect. Very reassuring
- October 25, 2022 Excellent, caring , professional and skilled
- October 24, 2022 I highly recommend Dr Viole as your Family Medical Doctor. I had him as my Family Medical Doctor with my diagnosis of Covid in 2020 before the vaccine. I had a lot of complications and he stuck right by my side.
- October 24, 2022 He's friendly and helpful. He was thorough in his exam and helped with issues I discussed. He didn't make me feel rushed but we still got done in an amazing short time .
- October 21, 2022 Dr. Viole is a kind and caring person who excels at his profession. I consider myself lucky to be his patient.
- October 21, 2022 Still not a fan of Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist but certainly a fan of Dr Viole. I finally feel that someone is interested in helping me get better.
- October 13, 2022 Just met Dr Viole for the first time. He genuinely gave me his time and consideration and listened to me. I am scheduled now for a follow up complete physical in 6 months, I hope he will be a trusted asset.
- October 4, 2022 Very professional and caring. Great listener and attentive to my issue. Smart guy too.
- October 1, 2022 Dr. Viole is easy to talk to and explains as needed. I trust his highly qualified advice. Excellent MD!
- September 30, 2022 Seemed very focused and caring. He was late, but considering how unhurried he was with me, totally acceptable.
- September 26, 2022 Dr Viole listened to my concerns. He advised me on a specialist to see concerning a medical concern.
- September 20, 2022 Dr Viole Helped me with my needs
- September 19, 2022 Very helpful, explained things succinctly and answered questions intelligently. Showed empathy when needed for my health concerns and said we will work on them together.
- September 17, 2022 young, but very knowledge of what he is doing, he leasing and explain very careful all yours small issues that you may cause a long term issues if you don't do any changes on your life to get healthy.
- September 10, 2022 He was excellent. I rate 9 only because I have had excellent providers in the past at UNC Hospitals and need additional contact to put him among the very best.
- September 9, 2022 Dr. Viole provided excellent care for my health issue and he took time to hear my concerns. I really like Dr. Viole and would recommend family and friends to schedule a visit at Westbrook Plaza.
- September 7, 2022 He's been great so far.
- September 3, 2022 Dr Viole was caring, showed great concern, listened to me, and showed great professionalism.
- August 27, 2022 He answered my questions and gave suggestions..we discussed my concerns and had ears washed out!
- August 25, 2022 His approach to family medicine taking care of basic needs before referral to specialists.
- August 24, 2022 Look forward to each visit with Dr. Viole
- August 24, 2022 This was my first patient visit with him and he was nice and professional but it was obvious based on parts of our conversation that he had not reviewed my file in depth and this a concern. A doctor should make themselves as familiar as possible with the patient even if through a file before the first visit and then as other visits occur the patient/doctor relationship can be built but its hard to start a trust with your new doctor when its was obvious he had not reviewed my file completely.
- August 21, 2022 Completely satisfied
- August 20, 2022 Doctor Viole and his nurse are always friendly, kind and understanding. Their explanations and recommendations are in simple language to fully understand.
- August 18, 2022 He was great and really explained everything too me I liked him alot
- August 18, 2022 Dr. Viole demonstrates he cares about his patients.
- August 17, 2022 Dr viole took the time to review my chart and medical history. He listened to what I had to say and was very pleasant. I left with a great feeling knowing I was in good hands
- August 7, 2022 He is very personable and genuinely cares about me and my health. He is not judgmental and allows me to be open with him and be myself. I look forward to me visits with him.
- August 2, 2022 He??s patient
- August 2, 2022 Always listens carefully to my problems and explains things so I can understand! Always nice and helpful
- August 1, 2022 This was my first wellness visit with Dr. Viole. He was wonderful. He listened, asked questions when needed and he explained everything to me. He also took time to explain his reasoning for different approaches. Wonderful!
- July 23, 2022 Very caring and considerate!
- July 23, 2022 Dr. Viole is a capable, intelligent doctor who actually listens to his patients.
- July 22, 2022 Very approachable, listens well and gives excellent advice
- July 20, 2022 Dr Viole takes time to answer questions and explain his recommendations. He seems to care about the patient and gives you time to respond.
- July 16, 2022 Thanks doc! Good job!!! I appreciate it. cmh
- July 16, 2022 Dr viole was very attentive, competent and both thorough and concise with his counsel. I greatly appreciate his professional care. He also seemed like he had time….
- July 16, 2022 I am thankful Nicholas Viole is there. Its nice to finally get some issues actually addressed. I would also like to recognize the woman who took my blood, I wish I could remember her name. I spoke with her about how usually I am very weak after getting blood taken and she was very helpful..even told me to go eat and come back. I didn't feel like passing out this time.
- July 12, 2022 He is awesome. Financially I cannot afford the proper treatment I need, but that is not his fault. He is great. I will just be glad when he learns that I cannot afford anything except to see him and that meds are the best I can hope for in my treatment. More advanced treatments like physical therapy and MRI's are not a possibility for someone like me.
- July 10, 2022 The doctor was fantastic. The only reason I gave "check-in" a bad score isn't their fault. Because I was coming with Covid-related issues, I had to wait in the car. It was hot and I waited a LONG time. Nobody would pick up on the phone, I had to go in, etc. But otherwise, it was all good when it was my turn.
- July 10, 2022 Dr Viole was attentive to my questions and gave me all the information I requested. His examination was gentle and considerate.
- June 29, 2022 he is good although he was late
- June 29, 2022 Keep up the good work!
- June 29, 2022 Very good dr.quickly made my appt....didnt rush me out when he did.
- June 27, 2022 Highly recommended as he is knowledgeable responsive and a caring physician
- June 27, 2022 Dr. Viole listened well and answered all of my questions. His knowledge and expertise were apparent as we worked together to formulate a plan to ensure that I am as healthy as possible. I greatly appreciate his time and care.
- June 24, 2022 I was worried when I went in since my favorite physician had left the practice. I always worry in meeting new staff. Dr Viole was very friendly, helpful, and explained every step of care. I left having a new Dr.
- June 23, 2022 Thorough, attentive, knowledgeable, friendly
- June 21, 2022 Dr Viole is friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease. Being that I??m someone with, ???white coat syndrome?? that means a lot.
- June 21, 2022 EXCELLENT DR PERFORMANCE
- June 10, 2022 I was able to get a last minute appointment due to a cancellation. My doctor of many decades left the practice to go into a different area of healthcare. I don??t mind change and was very please with Dr. Viole. Very calm manner. Gentle. Professional and very knowledgable. Glad to have him as my new Doctor!
- June 8, 2022 Great doctor. I saw Dr. Viole for the first time as my previous PCP had left the practice. I was a bit nervous seeing a new provider, but from the time he walked in, I knew this was going to be the start of a good doctor-patient relationship. He never seemed rushed and answered all of my questions. I particularly appreciate that he got all of my bloodwork up to date and was attentive in that manner. He has a great bedside manner and it is obvious he is meant to be a PCP.
- June 4, 2022 Excellent
- June 1, 2022 He was very friendly, listened to me and was concerned about my health
- May 31, 2022 Excellent Doctor.
- May 26, 2022 Dr. Viole is a phe??nom??e??nal physician!!! I've had many unsatisfactory doctors visits. So many seem to waste so much time and money. Dr. Viole is very thorough even when I forget things he always comes back around to it.
- May 22, 2022 Dr.Viole is very caring and compassionate towards me when he sees me. He listens to what's going on and looks at past medical history to determine the best course of action in a treatment plan.
- May 22, 2022 Dr. Viole was courteous and professional. Made me feel at ease to express myself.
- May 21, 2022 Dr. VIOLE WAS VERY PROFESSONAL, KIND, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND REALLY CARED ABOUT THE PATIENCE. GREAT PLACE FOR CARE. ????
- May 21, 2022 This was my first visit with Dr. Viole. He was very nice and listened to me when I explained what was going on with me. He did a great job in my opinion.
- May 13, 2022 Dr Viole is absolutely wonderful . He listens and gives great care for his patients.
- May 12, 2022 He listened to me and my concerns. warm, welcoming and approachable.
- May 11, 2022 Excellent communication and great service
- May 10, 2022 Very nice person.
- May 6, 2022 HALLELUJAHS KINDNESS PROFESSIONALISM EXCELS THANKU
- May 3, 2022 I find doctor Viole to be very careful, caring, and concerned about me. Honest in his professional opinion yet, not forceful. It is my belief that he will be a even greater asset to the medical field as he continues his practice. Glad to have him as my personal care doc!????
- May 2, 2022 Dr Viole is very caring..great bedside manner and has already responded to my chart question about my labs!!
- April 30, 2022 I did not feel rushed by Dr Viole. He took the time to address my concerns thouroughly.
- April 27, 2022 He was quite thorough with questions and in examinations. He referred me back to my gynecologist to solve issues. UTI shOwed negative results which was the reason for this visit. Thank you for providing remote interpreting services.
- April 26, 2022 Nice young and willing to help
- April 23, 2022 Dr . Voile took time to listen to my concerns . He seemed to care about me as a person / patient and didn??t rush . Gave Me the time to ask questions and didn??t treat me like I was just another number or a check off list. He is kind and compassionate .
- April 23, 2022 Great!
- April 22, 2022 I met Dr Viole for the first time. He was pleasant and attentive. I was pleased with my visit .
- April 21, 2022 The whole check in procedure is arduous. There should be a separate number for patients to call to let staff know they've arrived and are sitting in the parking lot. I was on hold for 7 minutes waiting for someone to answer the phone so I could tell them I was in the parking lot. More than 15 minutes after my scheduled appointment time, someone called my cell phone to tell me I could come in. The CMA who did my initial intake once I was in the room was fantastic, as was Dr. Viole. I was sad to learn Aimee left the practice, but I'm looking forward to continuing with the new physician.
- April 20, 2022 I have just started with Dr. Viole as my PCP and couldn??t be happier. He established rapport and trust easily. I have total confidence in his recommendations and advice regarding my health.
- April 19, 2022 I was nervous about getting my iud removed because the insertion was very painful (done at a different clinic) but Dr. Viole did a wonderful job making sure I was comfortable and understood exactly what he was going to be doing. Overall he was kind, and did a great job.
- April 18, 2022 Nicholas Viole, MD is the best pcp I have ever had and I am 54 years old. He really cares about his patients and is very concerned about their well being.
- April 16, 2022 First time meeting Dr. Viole, very pleasant and attentive. I was a patient of Dr. Lischke and since she left I hope I can get Dr. Viole as my primary doctor.
- April 16, 2022 He listened and then clearly explained a course of treatment.
- April 16, 2022 Dr. Viole is a great listerner and anwered all my questions.
- April 15, 2022 Dr Viole was kind and explained some of his concerns and started a plan to find correct diagnosis . He listened to my concerns and took the time to provide thorough care.
- April 13, 2022 DR saViole is a caring and humanistic physician who takes the time to listen to his patients and provide caring and professional feedback.As a patient with several complicated medical diagnoses, he was able to answer all my questions and make insightful recommendations.
- April 13, 2022 i had a great experience> he is a fine successoe to Dr Lischke
- April 12, 2022 Dr. Violence was very professional, patient, and listened to all of my concerns. He answered any questions I had in language that was understandable. I felt he cared and I would highly recommend as a care provider.
- March 30, 2022 This was my first visit with Dr. Viole. He gave me a nice introduction to what to expect at this office. He made me feel very comfortable and listened to all my concerns. He also jumped right in to start addressing my concerns. I was very pleased. And he??s a stylish dresser!
- March 26, 2022 Dr Viole was very professional and seemed to genuinely care for me as a patient. He answered questions and assisted with my condition. I was very pleased with results.
1665 Westbrook Plaza Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27103Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 4:30 pm
- MD, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, 2018
- Family Medicine, Wake Forest School of Medicine, 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Practice, Family Practice
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC