- 4 medium zucchini, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- 4 medium yellow squash, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- 2 medium red peppers, seeded, quartered
- 5 tbsp.olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsps. balsamic vinegar
- Pre-heat char broiler
- Place zucchini, squash and peppers on large baking sheet; brush all over with 3 tablespoons oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables until tender and brown, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes. Transfer to plate and cool.
- Cut vegetables diagonally into 1-inch-wide pieces. Place in large bowl.
- Add basil, Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons oil and toss to blend.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.