- 8 oz. uncooked whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 2 cups (1-inch) sliced fresh asparagus
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 3 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 2 bs. olive oil
- 2 tsps. grated lemon peel
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt-free herbed seasoning blend
- Cook pasta according to package directions (omit salt and fat).
- Add asparagus to pasta during last 1 minute of cooking time; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Health.com website