- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Spaghetti and Sauce
- 1, 13.25oz box whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1. Cook pasta according to box directions.
2. While pasta cooking, place all meatball ingredients in a large bowl. Using your hands, combine ingredients until fully incorporated. Roll mixture into small balls (about 30 meatballs).
3. Using a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil on medium heat. Place meatballs in the skillet and cover. Using tongs, turn meatballs occasionally until they are no long pink inside and the outsides are browned. Temperature of meatballs should reach 165 degrees F.
4. Reduce heat to low and add tomato sauce to skillet and cover.
5. Once sauce is bubbling, turn off heat and serve over cooked pasta.