Join us for the 36th annual Winterlark on Saturday, February 9, 2019 from 7-11 pm at Graylyn.
- Cocktails will be served at 7 pm, and a buffet will begin at 8 pm
- Activities include silent and live auctions, a raffle, live painting, and music therapy
- Attire is black tie
- Attendance is limited, purchase your tickets now
Honor and Celebration
Each year, we honor a person or group for their dedication to the Cancer Patient Support Program. This year we are honoring the CPSP Volunteers who provide over 10,000 hours of service to our patients and families at the Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Be a part of Winterlark and our commitment to patients and families
Winterlark has been a hallmark of this community’s generosity for more than 35 years. Winterlark, the annual gala of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, provides 50% of the operating budget for our Cancer Patient Support Program (CPSP). Your Winterlark sponsorship makes you part of our daily commitment to be an unwavering source of stability, hope and compassion during unusually challenging times for cancer patients, and their families and friends.
The CPSP helps patients and their families:
- Manage the distress and other symptoms
- Navigate the "roller coaster" of treatments
- Develop and maintain a positive and healing outlook from diagnosis through survivorship
Thank you to Capital Bank for being our Presenting Sponsor
|2019 Corporate Sponsors|
Wells Fargo The Private Bank
Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Frank L. Blum Construction Co.
Greater Gift Initiative
Sterling Building Group
Triad Commercial Properties
Brasfield & Gorrie
CJMW Architecture, P.A.
Front Street Capital
Johnson Controls, LLC
Landmark Builders, Inc.
Leach Wallace Associates
North State Environmental, Inc.
Stimmel Associates, P.A.
Lyndhurst OB/GYN Associates