- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an accredited school of pharmacy
- Licensure in the state of North Carolina or eligible
- Successful completion of an ASHP-accredited PGY1 Pharmacy Residency
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist uses ASHP’s Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) for resident application submissions. Please include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Pharmacy school transcripts
- Three references within the reference section of PhORCAS
Final day for accepting applications is Friday, January 7th.
On-site interviews will be granted for select applicants.
Questions about the application process can be directed to Molly Hinely, PharmD, BCPS. See her contact information on the right rail.