If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms, it's important that you get tested as quickly as possible. Below is information on how and where to get tested.
- COVID-19 exposure or need testing: Check with your local retail pharmacy (CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, etc.) COVID-19 testing locations
- COVID-19 symptoms: Make an appointment with your primary care provider or go to a Convenience Care or Urgent care location.
- Need care now? Call our Tele-ED at 844-WF-TelED (844-938-3533). Emergency Medicine providers are available 24/7. Avoid long wait times.
- DON’T go to the ED if you only need a COVID-19 test. Go to the ED or call 911 only if it’s a life-threatening emergency.
- Asymptomatic children and young adults up to age 25 who need a negative test to return to activity, schedule an appointment at the drive-up testing site outside Brenner Children’s Hospital ED, or call 336-702-8054, Monday-Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.