We Promise to Keep You Safe, Healthy and COVID-Protected
Following advice from our infectious disease experts, we will be:
- Practicing social distancing in all of our clinic locations
- Minimizing wait times in common areas, like waiting rooms
- Asking our patients to join all providers and clinic staff in wearing masks
- Limiting visitors, with few exceptions
- Cleaning our facilities with strict sanitation protocols
- Conducting screenings for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival
- Offering expanded access to virtual visits via video or telephone
- Staffing Respiratory Assessment Clinics for patients with COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms
COVID-19 How You Can Help
As the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop, providers, researchers and staff from across the Wake Forest Baptist Health system are working diligently to provide for you and your family.
Many people have asked how they can best support our system during this challenging time. Given the strain on our resources to address this situation, your support is needed and appreciated.