Wake Forest Baptist Health Eye Center physicians provide ophthalmology services as an outpatient clinic of Davie Medical Center.
You deserve comprehensive, state-of-the-art eye care close to home. That's why Wake Forest Baptist Health's Eye Center has expanded to Bermuda Run, serving surrounding areas including Advance, NC.
Eye Center Services
- Corneal Collagen Crosslinking which halts the progression of keratoconus and post-refractive surgery ectasia to help prevent worsening of vision and prevent the need for a corneal transplant in the future.
- Experienced eye surgeons and staff
- Eye care and specialized treatment for corneal and external diseases of the eye
- Eye care and specialized treatment for retinal disorders
- Evaluations for LASIK and other vision correcting services
- Leading-edge eye treatments and therapies, many pioneered by our own doctors
- Medical and surgical care onsite*
- Pediatric ophthalmology specialties
- Eye-related reconstructive/plastic/cosmetic surgery such as brow lifts
*LASIK surgery is performed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Some of our newest surgical and diagnostic tools include the:
- Femtosecond™ laser surgical system that makes cataract surgery more precise with better outcomes. This latest ultrasonic equipment helps remove even the most challenging cataract
- EndoSerter® hand-held instrument that performs transplants more quickly, with smaller incisions and no sutures
- Latest imaging devices which help us diagnose eye problems more easily
These new approaches with top-line equipment and resources are typically available only at an academic medical center like Wake Forest Baptist. So whether you have a common or more difficult to treat eye condition, we can help you get a more successful outcome.
We accept self and physician referrals.
Two new procedure rooms are available for in office care and dedicated operating rooms are located in Plaza 2.
Local Physicians Who Provide Ophthalmology Services at Davie Medical Center