To help our community prepare for a possible increase in patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, Family Medicine - Lexington has expanded services to serve as a temporary respiratory symptom clinic while continuing care for patients who regularly receive care at Family Medicine – Lexington. View directions to our Respiratory Assessment Clinic.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for a telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at the respiratory symptom clinic.
*An appointment is required to be seen at the respiratory symptom clinic. If primary care refers you to the respiratory symptom clinic, please call 336-238-0206 to schedule an appointment.
*Additionally, call the respiratory symptom clinic upon arriving for your scheduled appointment.
The providers at Family Medicine – Lexington offer a full range of primary care services for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Our primary care services include:
- Preventive wellness checks and immunizations
- Management of chronic problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis and heart problems
- Care of acute problems such as sinus infections and muscle sprains
- Care and patient education for patients of all ages, from pediatric to geriatric patients
- Minor office-based surgical procedures
- Geriatric care