To help our community prepare for a possible increase in patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, Family Medicine - Lexington has been converted into a temporary respiratory symptom clinic. During this time, patients who regularly receive care at Family Medicine – Lexington are still able to get care at this location.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for a telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at one of the respiratory symptom clinics.
*Patients for the Respiratory Symptom Clinic, call 336-243-8615 once you arrive.
The providers at Family Medicine – Lexington offer a full range of primary care services for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Our primary care services include:
- Preventive wellness checks and immunizations
- Management of chronic problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis and heart problems
- Care of acute problems such as sinus infections and muscle sprains
- Care and patient education for patients of all ages, from pediatric to geriatric patients
- Minor office-based surgical procedures
- Geriatric care