Our Care Options
Have you had your COVID-19 vaccine?
Immunization with a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine is an important component to reduce COVID-19-related illnesses and to protect the health and safety of everyone in our community.
We Promise to Keep You Safe, Healthy and COVID-Protected
Following advice from our infectious disease experts, we will be:
- Practicing social distancing in all of our clinic locations
- Minimizing wait times in common areas, like waiting rooms
- Asking our patients to join all providers and clinic staff in wearing masks
- Limiting visitors, with few exceptions
- Cleaning our facilities with strict sanitation protocols
- Conducting screenings for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival
- Offering expanded access to virtual visits via video or telephone
Telehealth at Wake Forest Baptist Health
Telephone visits, video visits and e-Visits are available in many specialties. Please ask your provider if you can take advantage of one of these options.
Urgent Care and Emergency Care
The difference between urgent care and emergency care is the severity of the conditions they treat, opening hours, typical wait times and cost. Urgent care doesn’t accept emergency situations.
If you are experiencing life-threatening symptoms, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department.