To help our community prepare for a possible increase in patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, Family Medicine - Peace Haven has been converted into a temporary respiratory symptom clinic. During this time, patients who regularly receive care at Family Medicine – Peace Haven are still able to get care at this location.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for a telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at one of the respiratory symptom clinics.
*Patients for the Respiratory Symptom Clinic, call 336-713-7775 once you arrive.
The providers at Family Medicine – Peace Haven offer a full range of primary care services for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Our primary care services include:
- Preventive medicine
- Women's health care
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Geriatric care and treatment
- Sports medicine, including physicals for student athletes
- Preventative health and disease management education
- Community outreach, including speaking engagements at schools and assisted living facilities, community health fairs
- Satellite office for orthopaedic treatment
- Outpatient surgical care for minor procedures, such as skin biopsies, mole or skin tag removal
- Gynecological care
- On-site labs and routine X-rays
- Extended hours