To help our community prepare for a possible increase in patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, Family Medicine – Springs Road has expanded services to serve as a temporary respiratory symptom clinic while continuing care for patients who regularly receive care at Family Medicine – Springs Road.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for a telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at the respiratory symptom clinic.
*An appointment is required to be seen at the respiratory symptom clinic. If primary care refers you to the respiratory symptom clinic, please call 828-256-9853 to schedule an appointment.
*Additionally, call the respiratory symptom clinic upon arriving for your scheduled appointment.
Our services include:
- Well baby, child and adult physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness
- Management of chronic conditions
- Minor office surgery (including repair of lacerations, mole and cyst removal and skin biopsies)
- Gynecological exams and treatment
- Treatment of sports injuries and orthopaedic conditions
- Comprehensive pediatric care
- Screenings for cardiac, respiratory, vision and hearing
- Referral to other specialists or to community resources for specialized evaluation or treatment