To help our community prepare for a possible increase in patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, Family Medicine - Springs Road has been converted into a temporary respiratory symptom clinic.
Patients who regularly receive care at Family Medicine – Springs Road can be seen at Family Medicine – Conover until the Respiratory Symptom Clinic is closed.
For questions about Family Medicine – Springs Road, call the office directly at 828-256-9853.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for a telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at one of the respiratory symptom clinics.
*Patients for the Respiratory Symptom Clinic, call 828-256-9853 once you arrive.
Our services include:
- Well baby, child and adult physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness
- Management of chronic conditions
- Minor office surgery (including repair of lacerations, mole and cyst removal and skin biopsies)
- Gynecological exams and treatment
- Treatment of sports injuries and orthopaedic conditions
- Comprehensive pediatric care
- Screenings for cardiac, respiratory, vision and hearing
- Referral to other specialists or to community resources for specialized evaluation or treatment