Family medicine providers care for your pediatric, adolescent and adult medical concerns.
Our practice emphasizes prevention so we ask all new patients to schedule a complete physical examination, which allows us to address health maintenance issues and establish a baseline on your health that will assist your provider in effectively treating any illnesses that may arise.
Our services include:
- Well baby, child and adult physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illness
- Management of chronic conditions
- Minor office surgery (including repair of lacerations, mole and cyst removal and skin biopsies)
- Gynecological exams and treatment
- Treatment of sports injuries and orthopaedic conditions
- Comprehensive pediatric care
- Screenings for cardiac, respiratory, vision and hearing
- Referral to other specialists or to community resources for specialized evaluation or treatment