Internists provide primary comprehensive health care to adult patients. We manage most health problems for patients 12 years of age and older.
Our goal as primary care clinicians is to provide quality, compassionate, comprehensive health care. We are able to manage most acute and chronic illness, both minor and serious. We are available for same day appointments for our established patients who need them.
Our services include:
- Specialization in the management of chronic diseases including diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and high cholesterol
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Minor surgeries (repair of lacerations, removal of moles and cysts, etc.)
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Physical examinations and immunizations
- Gynecological care
- Geriatric medicine
- Cardiac screenings
- Specialist and community resource referrals