To help our community prepare for a possible increase in patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, Internal Medicine - Kernersville has been converted into a temporary respiratory symptom clinic.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for a telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at one of the respiratory symptom clinics.
*Patients for Respiratory Symptom Clinic, call 336-904-0043 once you arrive.
Internal Medicine - Kernersville is dedicated to providing comprehensive care to adolescents, adults and seniors.
A Doctor of Internal Medicine (Internist) is a primary care physician who has spent an additional three years following medical school studying the prevention and treatment of adult diseases.
Our services include:
- Specialization in the management of chronic diseases including diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and high cholesterol
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Minor surgeries (repair of lacerations, removal of moles and cysts, etc.)
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Physical examinations and immunizations
- Gynecological care
- Geriatric medicine
- Cardiac screenings
- Specialist and community resource referrals