To help our community prepare for a possible increase in patients with symptoms of respiratory illness, Internal Medicine - Peace Haven has been converted into a temporary respiratory symptom clinic. During this time, patients who regularly receive care at Internal Medicine – Peace Haven are still able to get care at this location.
People with symptoms of respiratory illness should first call their primary care provider for telephone screening to determine whether they need to be seen in person at one of the respiratory symptom clinics.
The providers at Internal Medicine - Peace Haven offer adult patients a full range of primary care services, including:
- Preventive wellness checks
- Management of chronic problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis and heart problems
- Care of acute problems such as sinus infections and muscle sprains
- Care and patient education for geriatric patients
- On-site labs and X-rays
- Satellite office for orthopaedic treatment
- Extended hours