The physicians and staff of Internal Medicine - Premier look forward to providing you with excellent medical care in a friendly and comfortable environment.
An Internist is a primary care physician who has spent an additional 3 years following medical school studying the prevention and treatment of adult diseases. Our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and are experts at diagnosing and treating both acute and chronic illnesses.
Our services include:
- Specialization in the management of chronic diseases including diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and high cholesterol
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Minor surgeries (repair of lacerations, removal of moles and cysts, etc.)
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Physical examinations and immunizations
- Gynecological care
- Geriatric medicine
- Cardiac screenings
- Specialist and community resource referrals