Our department is staffed by certified oncology nurses, radiation therapists and dosimetrists who are committed to providing safe, effective and compassionate care. A multidisciplinary support team ensures that your emotional, social, and financial needs are addressed.
We offer the following services:
- CT guided treatment planning: utilizing the Siemens wide-bore CT scanner located in the radiation therapy suite
- External Beam Radiation Therapy: using two state-of-the-art linear accelerators
- Intensity-Modulated and Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IMRT and IGRT): allows radiation doses to be delivered to the tumor more accurately and thus minimize risks to the adjacent normal tissues
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT): allows physicians to irradiate tumors in the lung, liver, spine or brain with unprecedented precision. Because it is a non-invasive procedure, radiosurgery can be used for some tumors that can not be removed by traditional surgery
- Surface Guided Radiation Therapy (SGRT): allows visualization of the skin surface to improve accuracy of treatment setup