One in 16 Americans will be diagnosed with lung cancer. If you or someone you love are that one, we are here for you.
At Wake Forest Baptist Comprehensive Cancer Center we have over 400 cancer physicians and researchers, including lung cancer specialists dedicated to offering the latest treatment options available for your specific type of lung cancer.
As one of only 51 National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the country, our highly rated multidisciplinary team of lung specialists, our rapid pace of discovery and the early availability of many new cancer treatments gives us an advantage in offering our lung cancer patients early access to the latest therapies and treatment options, sometimes months or even years before other centers.
Why choose Wake Forest Baptist for your lung cancer care include:
- Designated Lung Cancer Screening Center of Excellence
- The only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center in the Triad and western North Carolina
- Nationally-recognized for treating advanced stages of lung cancer
- Unparalleled leader in minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Second Opinion Program
- Multidisciplinary team of committed and experienced thoracic oncologists and lung cancer specialists
- Access to clinical trials