At Wilkes Medical Center, the current visitation hours are 6 am - 8 pm for adult and pediatric patients.
- From 6 am to 5 pm, visitors may enter through Main Lobby Entrance.
- From 5 pm to 8 pm, visitors may enter through the Emergency Department Entrance.
All visitors must:
- Wear a mask at all times while inside the facility.
- Be prepared to have their temperature taken at the entrance.
- Wash / sanitize hands upon arrival and exiting.
- Maintain a 6 feet social distance between others in the facility.
- We limit visitation to one visitor at a time per patient per day, for up to a maximum of 4 hours per day.
- One adult/support person free from illness – fever, cough, cold or stomach virus symptoms – may accompany a patient. This includes patients who are hospitalized, undergoing same-day procedures, or being seen in one of our emergency departments or outpatient clinics.
Families with special situations in either the outpatient or inpatient setting should contact their care team and attending physician.