Invest in your career, and earn a sign-on bonus of up to $10,000.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is currently offering sign-on bonuses for critical RN positions on the Winston-Salem campus, Lexington Medical Center and Davie Medical Center.
Bonuses will be paid in periodic payments beginning four months after the hire date. Bonus amounts vary according to location and position type:
Who is Eligible?
- Registered nurses with at least two years of qualifying experience in the inpatient setting.
- Travel nurses who meet these criteria to become permanent staff.
- Previous Medical Center staff members who have been outside of the organization for over one year.
Who is Ineligible?
- Current Medical Center staff members are not eligible.
- Previous Medical Center staff members are not eligible until one year following termination from the payroll system.
- Participants of a tuition reimbursement or scholarship program through the Medical Center are not eligible.
Bonus Payment Schedule
A candidate who is hired into one of the qualified positions will receive payments on the following schedule:
- 4 months following anniversary of hire date: 25% Bonus Paid Out
- 18 months following anniversary of hire date: 25% Bonus Paid Out
- 24 months following anniversary of hire date: 50% Bonus Paid Out
- All ED nurses have a sign-on bonus of $15,000 paid out at 4,12,18 and 24 months.
The payments will be part of the new hire's compensation and will be subject to all applicable state, federal and FICA taxes.