- 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease loaf pan.
3. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. In a separate small bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, yogurt, oil and vanilla.
5. Pour wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and use a spatula to fold ingredients together just until combined.
6. Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake in oven for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Let cake cool in pan for at least 15 minutes then flip onto cooling rack to cool completely.