- 1 large broccoli crown
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash and cut broccoli into pieces that are about the same size. (Cutting the broccoli like this will help it to all finish cooking at the same time.)
3. Spread the broccoli onto a foil–lined baking sheet.
4. Drizzle olive oil onto broccoli. Sprinkle on the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
5. Toss with your hands, trying to make sure each piece of broccoli is coated well with the oil.
6. Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes. Then remove from oven and turn broccoli. Return to oven for another 5 – 10 minutes. Broccoli should be slightly browned and crispy.
7. Remove from oven and top with parmesan cheese.