- 8 ounces of baby carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 475°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
2. Slice baby carrots lengthwise and place on pan. Slice onion into long slivers about 1/2 inch wide.
3. Place vegetables on baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
4. Using your hands, toss vegetables around on the pan to evenly coat. Cover tightly with foil.
5. Roast vegetables in the oven covered for 15 minutes. Then uncover, toss vegetables around on the pan, and place back in oven uncovered for 10 minutes. Vegetables are done when pierced easily with a fork.