Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist uses ASHP’s Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) for resident application submissions. This program participates in the Personnel Placement Service (PPS).
- Eligible for or currently licensed to practice pharmacy in North Carolina
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent (11-point font and no more than 2 pages long)
- Pharmacy school transcripts
- Submit 3 references within the reference section of PhORCAS
- Application deadline is Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023
- On-site interviews will be granted for selected applicants with an option for a virtual platform to those residing more than 300 miles from AHWFB