Please be aware that prescribing for controlled substances such as opioid/pain medications, benzodiazepine/anxiety medications, sleep medications, and ADHD medications will be at the discretion of the provider. Referrals to appropriate specialists may be required for continuation of these medications.
The providers at Family Medicine - Bermuda Run offer a full range of primary care services for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Our primary care services include:
- Preventive medicine and wellness checks
- Women's health care
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Disease management and patient education
- Outpatient surgical care for minor procedures, such as skin biopsies, mole or skin tag removal
- On-site labs and routine X-rays