Atrium Health Primary Care One Health Family Medicine in Clemmons, NC, brings together the best of primary care for you and your whole family. From checkups and physicals to same-day sick visits and care for chronic conditions, our pediatricians and family medicine providers are here to provide exceptional care for you and your child.
In addition to helping you get and stay well, we’re here to help you identify health concerns early. When more specialized care is needed, our providers can refer you to renowned specialists and facilities across Atrium Health.
We look forward to partnering with you and helping you feel your best.
Family Medicine Services
- Care for all ages, from newborns to seniors
- Preventive care and wellness exams (well-child and adults)
- Women’s health, including gynecological exams and birth control
- Management of chronic diseases, including high blood pressure, diabetes, COPD, allergies and thyroid disorders
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Same-day sick visits (children and adults)
- In-office laboratory
- Minor surgical procedures
- Access to your medical record and doctor’s office online through myWakeHealth
- Immunizations, including flu vaccines
- Developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Chronic condition management and treatment
- School, sports and camp physicals
- Injury treatment
- Diet and nutrition guidance
- Laboratory services
- Expectant parent consultations
- Breastfeeding advice
Learn when to go to the emergency department instead of an urgent care clinic. When in doubt, call ahead. If we can’t accommodate your condition, we will advise you to go to the nearest emergency facility.
About Atrium Health One Health
Atrium Health One Health offers primary care for the whole family, from newborns to seniors. Count on us to be your health care partner through every stage of life. Learn more about Atrium Health One Health.