Please be aware that prescribing for controlled substances such as opioid/pain medications, benzodiazepine/anxiety medications, sleep medications, and ADHD medications will be at the discretion of the provider. Referrals to appropriate specialists may be required for continuation of these medications.
The providers at Family Medicine – Lewisville offer a full range of primary care services for patients of all ages, including children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Our primary care services include:
- Preventive medicine
- Women's health care
- Newborn, pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Diabetes care
- Physicals, including sports physicals for student athletes
- Geriatric care and treatment
- Preventative health and disease management education
- Outpatient surgical care for minor procedures, such as skin biopsies, mole or skin tag removal and vasectomies
- On-site labs and X-rays