The providers at Family Medicine – Lexington offer a full range of primary care services for children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Our primary care services include:
- Preventive wellness checks and immunizations
- Management of chronic problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis and heart problems
- Care of acute problems such as sinus infections and muscle sprains
- Care and patient education for patients of all ages, from pediatric to geriatric patients
- Minor office-based surgical procedures
- Geriatric care