From routine physicals and same-day sick visits to chronic disease management, Family Medicine - Rural Hall provides exceptional primary care for patients of all ages.
In addition to helping you get and stay well, we’re here to help you identify health concerns early. When more specialized care is needed, our providers can refer you to our vast network of renowned specialists and facilities across Wake Forest Baptist.
We look forward to partnering with you and helping you feel your best.
- Preventive care and wellness exams
- Pediatric care from newborn to 18 years old
- Women’s health, including gynecological exams and birth control
- Geriatric care (care for older adults)
- Management of chronic diseases, including high blood pressure, diabetes, COPD, allergies and thyroid disorders
- Treatment of minor injuries and illnesses
- Same-day sick visits
- In-office laboratory
- Minor surgical procedures
- Access to your medical record and doctor’s office online through myWakeHealth