If you are eligible for Medicare, you may be considering enrolling in a Medicare Advantage Plan.
Before choosing a Medicare Advantage Plan, you may want to compare several plans by asking the insurance company or a licensed insurance agent these questions:
- What's my share of the costs for services and supplies?
- Does the plan have a network of providers for some or all types of services? (You may still be able to see providers who aren't part of the plan's network if they accept the plan's payment terms. But, you may pay more.)
- Does the plan offer benefits Original Medicare doesn't cover, like vision, hearing, dental, or prescription drug coverage? (You may have to pay more for these extra benefits.)
If you decide to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan, you should consider enrolling in a plan that enables you to continue getting care from your preferred Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist doctors and hospitals.
Call eHealth to speak with a licensed insurance agent who can guide you through coverage options for free, with no obligation to enroll.
TTY users: 711
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 9 pm and Saturday from 10 am - 7 pm EST
Use eHealth’s free online tools to explore plans accepted by your Atrium Health doctors, find the right coverage and enroll when you’re ready.
Why Choose Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist?
When you choose a health insurance plan with Wake Forest Baptist you get:
- Unmatched, world-class care from the region’s only nationally ranked health system which includes Heart & Vascular center, Orthopaedics and more.
- Access to one of the largest primary care networks in the region, on-demand care including urgent care and online video visits, and the region's only Level I trauma center.
- Peace of mind that you can keep your out-of-pocket costs down when you get care from us. And know that costs will vary depending on which plan you choose.