Open Enrollment for the Individual Health Insurance Marketplace is the chance for you and your family to get a new health insurance plan. Before you enroll, it’s important to compare plans and consider if your Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist doctor is covered in your plan.
Keep reading to learn which plans include Wake Forest Baptist, how to enroll and more.
Why Choose a Plan that Includes Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist?
When you choose a health insurance plan with Wake Forest Baptist you get:
- Unmatched, world-class care from the region’s only nationally ranked health system which includes Brenner Children’s, Heart & Vascular center, Orthopaedics and more.
- Access to one of the largest primary care networks in the region, on-demand care including urgent care and online video visits, and the region's only Level I trauma center.
- Peace of mind that you can keep your out-of-pocket costs down when you get care from us. And know that costs will vary depending on which plan you choose.
Which Plans Include Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist?
Winston-Salem, NC, Area*
- Aetna CVS Health
- AmeriHealth Caritas Next
- Ambetter of North Carolina (with Atrium Health)
- Blue Local (with Wake Forest Baptist)
- WellCare of North Carolina
View a full list of health insurance plans that Wake Forest Baptist accepts.
If you have a medical emergency, you should go to the closest emergency department. Wake Forest Baptist hospitals provide services to all patients seeking treatment for an emergency medical condition, regardless of their health insurance plan or ability to pay for emergency services.
*Not all plans are available in every county within the area.
How to Enroll or Change Plans
For more information or to change your plan, you can:
- Visit Healthcare.gov
- Talk with your health insurance agent