Two parking garages are available at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center for patients and visitors – Decks A and C. The parking decks are open 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Deck B is permanently closed as we make way for our new $450 million care tower that will include an upgraded emergency department, state-of-the-art operating rooms and enhanced adult intensive care units. Learn more.
Visitor access is available at the Comprehensive Cancer Center, Janeway Tower, North Tower and the Sticht Center.
- Adult visitors are required to register with a photo ID.
- All visitors are required to pass a health screening each time they enter.
- Masks that cover the nose, mouth and chin are required AT ALL TIMES while visiting any Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist facility.
- Please review our latest Family and Visitor Guidelines before arrival.
Where You Should Park
|Location||Destination||Parking and Building Access|
|Ardmore Tower||Patient rooms, ICUs, cafeteria||Park in Deck C. Take the bridge walkway from Deck C Level M to the 4th floor Cancer Center. Follow signs to Ardmore Tower.|
|The Birth Center||
For moms in active labor
Drive to main entrance off Medical Center Blvd. Follow signs to The Birth Center drop-off at Ardmore Tower and free valet parking.
Park in Deck C. Take the bridge walkway from Deck C Level M to Cancer Center 4th floor. Follow signs to Ardmore Tower/The Birth Center.
|Brenner Children's||Patient rooms, ICUs, outpatient clinics and services||Park in Deck C. Take the bridge walkway from Deck C Level M to the 4th floor Cancer Center. Follow signs to Ardmore Tower.|
|Comprehensive Cancer Center||Patient rooms, outpatient clinics||Park in Deck C. Take the bridge walkway from Deck C Level M to the 4th floor Cancer Center or use the crosswalk on the street level to enter the Cancer Center front entrance.|
|Janeway Tower||Outpatient clinics||Park in Deck A. Enter Janeway Tower on Level M.|
|MRI Building||MRI visits||Park in MRI log off of Medical Center Blvd.|
|North Tower||Pharmacy, gift shop, Starbucks, hospital admissions, ICUs, patient rooms||Park in Deck C. Take the bridge walkway from Deck C Level M to the 4th floor Cancer Center. Follow signs to North Tower.|
|Reynolds Tower||Outpatient clinics, diagnostic testing locations||Park in Deck A. Follow sidewalk by deck exit on Level M to North Tower or Janeway Tower entrance. Follow signs to Reynolds Tower.|
|Sticht Center||Patient rooms||Park in Deck A. Take elevator to Level G walkway to Sticht Center entrance.|
To make it easier and faster for patients and visitors to find open parking spaces, Parking Services worked with Information and Analytic Services (IAS) and Planning, Design and Construction to install a new parking guidance system in Visitor Decks A and C.
- Deck A has a maximum height of 6'5". Oversized vehicle parking (8’7” maximum) is available on Level SB.
- Deck C has a maximum height 6'4". Oversized vehicle parking (8’8” maximum) is available on Level SB.
- For RVs or vehicles pulling a trailer, please call our Security office at 336-716-3305 for assistance.
Parking Fees/Valet Service
- Parking is free for patients and visitors during construction. To receive free parking, please present both your parking ticket and your visitor decal (provided at visitor entry) to the attendant when exiting the deck.
- Note: Free parking in Decks A and C does not apply for vendors, contractors, employees or students unless they are onsite only for a personal health visit. Only on-call physicians responding to an emergency or employees with pre-approved accommodations may park in Decks A and C.
- Valet service is available at the locations listed below. Cash, debit cards and all major credit cards are accepted.
At Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, we offer valet parking at the following locations. We accept cash, debit cards or all major credit cards for your parking fee payment.
|North Tower||Monday - Friday||6 am - 6 pm||$10|
|Cancer Center||Monday - Friday||7 am - 5 pm||$10|
|Sticht Center||Monday - Friday||7 am - 5:30 pm||
Free valet service is provided at the entrances of both the adult and pediatric Emergency Departments (ED) for adult and pediatric ED patients. Free valet service is also provided at the Ardmore Tower entrance for laboring moms coming to The Birth Center.
Golf carts/shuttle service (Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm)
- Golf carts are available in Decks A and C to help people with mobility issues.
- A free shuttle service is available, between Sticht Center, the Cancer Center and the North Tower main entrance.
Patient drop-off locations are available at the following locations:
- In the circular drive at the main Medical Center entrance for:
- North Tower
- The Birth Center (at Ardmore Tower)
- Janeway Tower
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Sticht Center
Patron attendants are available weekdays at patient drop-off locations to assist patients who need wheelchairs or other special assistance.
Patients are discharged from the hospital through the Discharge Lounge at the Reynolds Tower entrance. Patron attendants are available to assist during the day seven days a week.