Ratings and Reviews
318 Ratings 197 Comments
|Listened to me||4.9|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.9|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||4.9|
|Clearly explained my treatment and follow up instructions||4.9|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 11, 2023 Always a good experience with Dr. Day!
- March 10, 2023 I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Temple Day as my primary care physician. She always makes me feel comfortable and is sincerely interested in learning more about my health and well-being. I have recommended her to family and friends and they are all so grateful to have found her.
- March 9, 2023 Dr D is a caring empathetic physician who listens. She involves her patients in planning their care .. She is a positive knowledgeable physician who explores multiple solutions that will benefit the patient. She is a strong woman who is a wonderful role model…
- March 9, 2023 I am very happy to have Dr Temple Day as my Doctor. I feel comfortable with talking to her about anything, she always has compassion and care for her patients.
- March 9, 2023 I think Dr. Day is a wonderful, caring doctor.
- March 8, 2023 De. Temple Day has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years and has provided excellent care and excellent recomendations of other physicans outside of her field.
- March 8, 2023 Dr Day is a concerned Dr to your needs and concerns and takes appropriate actions to keep you healthy.
- March 8, 2023 She is one of the best doctors I’ve had.
- March 6, 2023 Dr Day is kind, supportive and holds me accountable for my health. She always shares the latest data and genuinely cares about me
- March 6, 2023 She cares about her patients. And one smart lady.
- March 5, 2023 Dr Day isn't a pill pusher but she listens, examines and explains how health issues can be improved with medication or lifestyle changes. Importantly, she advises on steps to improve or maintain health during aging.
- March 3, 2023 Dr. Day is thorough, efficient, knowledgeable, and caring. She provided me with excellent care.
- March 1, 2023 Dr Day is both knowledgeable and a good listener. She takes the time to completely discuss any issues. I could not have a better doctor.
- February 28, 2023 Dr Day is very thorough and listens intently to my concerns! After 30 yrs, I moved my Primacy Care Dr from Greensboro to Winston. I was extremely concerned until I met Dr Day. She welcomed me into the practice and I feel as if I’ve been a patient for a long time. Teia(?) is very professional and kind!
- February 24, 2023 Dr Day seems to care about my health & well being. I would highly recommend her to a friend!
- February 24, 2023 Great caring dr
- February 22, 2023 Dr. Temple Day gives the patient plenty of time to discuss her health. Shr is understanding and very helpful!
- February 10, 2023 She is very caring and friendly! She really wants to help you.
- February 10, 2023 She's always been easy to work with and helpful . I think of her as a friend and my primary care provider.
- February 8, 2023 I would recommend Dr Day to every woman I know for their care. She truly cares.
- February 3, 2023 Very pleased
- January 30, 2023 Dr. Temple Day is the best physician I’ve ever had…she listens, she guides, she is open & forthright, and I trust her advice and expertise to lead me to my best health outcomes!
- January 28, 2023 I always look forward to seeing Dr Day. I know without a doubt, Dr Day will patiently listen and address any concerns. Dr Day is honest and thoughtful, even when you don't want to hear the truth! I highly respect her expertise and professionalism.
- January 27, 2023 Dr Day is the best she always listens to me and we work together on my problems. I have a lot of health issues and she always checks to make sure I can the medication
- January 27, 2023 Dr. Day was so wonderful in explaining my test results and options for treatment. She took plenty of time to listen to my questions and address each one of them. It was a great visit.
- January 26, 2023 Dr.Day is always pleasant. She makes your experience there good every time.
- January 26, 2023 Dr. Temple Day is the BEST! Dr Day is extremely professional, while still being a caring physician who truly listens to her patients.
- January 25, 2023 i FEEL THAT DR. DAY TRIES TO EXPLAIN THINGS CLEARLY TO ME,AND OFFER THE BEST OF CARE!
- January 25, 2023 Dr Day is a great doctor! I have been going to her for years. She always takes time to listen to your concerns. You never feel rushed during your visit.
- January 21, 2023 Outstanding physician who genuinely cares and listens.
- January 21, 2023 Dr Day cares a lot and listens well. She seems to know everything! Love her.
- January 19, 2023 Dr Day wants the best care for me; always has follow up
- January 18, 2023 Great personality and very tactful . Gives me much confidence .
- January 18, 2023 It’s difficult to find a physician who you trust and I’m happy to say I couldn’t be more satisfied.
- January 14, 2023 Dr. Temple Day is very professional. She takes the times to explain my course of treatment. I have the utmost trust in her. Dr. Day has been my PCP for several years. I hope she doesn’t ever leave Atrium Health in WS.
- January 13, 2023 I really appreciated her help.
- January 12, 2023 Dr. Day is very compassionate, yet very thorough. She patiently addressed all my questions and concerns.
- January 12, 2023 Dr. Day was very attentive & listened to me. She was concerned about my health & ordered several tests to r/o any lasting illness. I feel very confident in her decisions & my medical care. She is an excellent physician!
- January 12, 2023 Dr. Day is always attentive & helpful.
- January 9, 2023 Dr. Temple Day has always shown her interest and concerns about my heath issues.
- January 9, 2023 Both my husband and I have lived in several different states and we both agree that Dr. Day is the best primary care physician we have ever had. She is friendly, listens to our complaints, and always takes time to help us get through our medical issues. Atrium Health and Wake Forest Baptist are lucky to have her and so are we.
- January 4, 2023 Dr.Day makes sure that all my concerns are met and I’m very satisfied by her service.She is one of the best doctors.
- December 22, 2022 Great Visit with very good Doctor.
- December 22, 2022 Outstanding Doctor.
- December 21, 2022 Dr. Day is a great doctor. She listened to my concerns and handled my needs.
- December 20, 2022 Dr. Day is a standard of what you expect in a doctor. She has professional demeanor but yet caring and kind. She always makes sure you get your questions and concerns answered.
- December 19, 2022 Outstanding
- December 17, 2022 Dr. Day is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I have ever had in my 76 years. I have complete faith and trust in her diagnoses and treatments.
- December 17, 2022 Very direct and clear in communications while engaged and friendly. Caring, intelligent.
- December 16, 2022 My family and son in law all go to her and really like her. She is caring, compassionate and takes her time listening to us.
- December 14, 2022 Dr Day was extremely engaging, attentive, and unrushed. She listened carefully and shared some hypothesis and we discussed thing (two way). You could tell she was extremely intelligent which adds to the comfort that she is the expert. I would recommend her without hesitation.
- December 11, 2022 Dr. Day was extremely helpful and empathetic. I think she understood my concerns completely and together we came up with a treatment plan.
- December 9, 2022 Dr. Day is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to really listen and solve any problems I have. She makes sure I understand reasons to do certain things as well.
- December 8, 2022 professionalism.!!!!! Always focusing on the best management of my care. .
- December 7, 2022 Dr. Day is a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor.
- December 2, 2022 Dr. Temple Day is a wonderful doctor. She is very caring, knowledgeable, professional, thorough, and kind. She listens and explains very clearly. I appreciate her and am thankful to have her as my doctor!
- December 2, 2022 I have been Dr. Day??s patient for many years. She is consistently very thorough, compassionate, and attentive to any concerns I may have. I cannot say how grateful I am to have her as my primary care provider.
- December 2, 2022 Very knowledgeable and always helpful. Very pleasant.
- December 1, 2022 Dr. Day is an excellent doctor. She is very caring, a wealth of information, and explains everything so that you understand. She is very personable and approachable for any question you may have. Our family loves her.
- November 26, 2022 Wonderful provider who listens attentively and genuinely seeks to properly diagnose and treat the problem/symptoms. The nurse, Jennifer, was and is great about responding to messages and phone calls and getting me scheduled to see the doctor in a timely manner. Thankful for all of the Internal Medicine doctors and staff.
- November 21, 2022 Dr. Day always listens and follows through on any recommendations or orders. She cares about me and my wife as we attempt to explain any problems. Not only is she a good listener but she is always upbeat and energetic and makes me feel better just seeing her.
- November 18, 2022 Extremely helpful and professional
- November 8, 2022 Dr. Temple Day is the most caring medical professional that I have ever known. She always makes me feel comfortable and shows so much compassion. Dr, Day takes the time to really listen and responds with care.
- November 7, 2022 Dr Day listened to my concerns. communicated in a way I could understand Highly recommend her
- November 4, 2022 Dr. Day is very thorough and listened extremely well and covered various option for treatment based on potential test results.
- November 3, 2022 Best doctor ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a special lady
- November 3, 2022 Did not contact me me with X-ray results. And with help for pain.
- October 29, 2022 Dr Day seems to care for my well being and does all she can to solve my medical problem.
- October 28, 2022 I have complete confidence in Dr Temple Day. Best doctor I have ever had.
- October 28, 2022 If one is sent to the hospital there is no communication between a care provider to help understand what is happening. The nursing staff and hospitalist did not explain what was happening. On a visit with my husband I never saw the hospitalist. I tried to call his internal medicine doctor but no one could give me information. The nurse staff had some good nurse and one who would not listen to me and made a mistake. It was a scary place to be with no communication with someone who knew what was happening. He waited 4 hours for pain medication from the pharmacy and nursing staff.
- October 24, 2022 She is very caring. Listens and gives good advice. I so appreciate Dr Day. She??s the best!!!
- October 20, 2022 One of the best doctors. Kind, thoughtful and so patient. Very intelligent and a wonderful listener.
- October 19, 2022 Wonderful doctor! I would ask to see her again.
- October 19, 2022 Great listener....very educated...very experienced....fabulous visit...highly recommend
- October 19, 2022 Dr Day is the best listener and she explains things in an easy to understand way!
- October 12, 2022 She really listens to my problems. She answers my questions. Great doctor!!!
- October 12, 2022 She is very competent and takes the time to listen.
- October 9, 2022 Very informative and thourough
- October 8, 2022 This visit with Dr. Day was a routine six-month follow-up visit. At this time I did not need to change my care. I did not need a referral or further treatment at this time. I will return for a future six-month scheduled appointment. The time I spent was essential to my healthcare routine.
- October 8, 2022 Excellent
- October 8, 2022 Dr Day always listens and takes time to listen and help
- October 6, 2022 She knew my history, asked questions, explained what tests/labs I needed done now and what would be coming up over the next few years. Addressed my concerns making me feel very confident that my health was a priority.
- October 4, 2022 your urgent care system has gotten worse. its a shame as the Doctors office are so booked if you are sick there is no option. James
- October 2, 2022 Dr. Day is a wonderful physician who take the time to focus on every detail of my care. If she doesn't know what's causing my problem or the solution, she will dig deeper to find out or point me in the right direction to get what I need. She puts her heart into helping her patients and I'm thankful for her every day.
- October 2, 2022 Dr. Day does a good job of keeping me up to date with my Health.
- October 1, 2022 She is extremely thorough! Dr Day is encouraging and always takes time to educate me concerning medical issues! I??m so pleased to be seen by her!
- September 30, 2022 She listened to my concerns and provided appropriate tests to determine the appropriate treatment.
- September 30, 2022 She was very interested and caring, if I didn't already have a primary care physician, I would love to have her as my primary care physician.
- September 29, 2022 I have been a patient of Dr. Day for about 7 years now. I have always been happy with the care she has given me. She listens to me & explains things in terms that can be understood. She follows up with me when it is necessary. Highly recommend her!
- September 28, 2022 She understands the nuances of medical care and is an excellent communicator and listener.
- September 26, 2022 Dr. Temple Day is a wonderfully caring doctor!
- September 19, 2022 Temple Day, MD is a physician with the heart of her patients. I have and will highly recommend her to anyone as an outstanding physician for todays needs from the medical community.
- September 14, 2022 I love my doctor she really cares about my well being and gives me the best advice she's a very good doctor who cares about my well being
- September 14, 2022 Dr. Day is knowledgeable, caring, friendly, courteous, and very professional. She listens to me and notes my concerns if I have any. She explains in a way that I can/May understand. She shows concern for my health and try??s to provide the best care for me and my condition/health.
- September 13, 2022 I have complete confidence in Dr. Temple Day. She is thorough and caring and is the best doctor I have ever had.
- September 12, 2022 Dr Day is kind and brilliant
- September 11, 2022 Dr. Temple Day is always very thorough, friendly and takes a personal interest in her patient's physical and mental well being. Very approachable, with a sense of humor and very open and easy to discuss all my medical concerns and questions during my office visits
- September 11, 2022 Dr. Day is extremely competent, fully embraces a holistic approach to medicine and completely focuses her attention on the individual. She makes you at ease and ensures you get the best possible care. She is truly an asset to your organization.
- September 9, 2022 Dr. Day is very knowledgeable, very quick to diagnose the problems. Very helpful in finding other doctors to help me with my health problems. She is very friendly and a very caring person.
- September 8, 2022 The best Doctor!
- September 6, 2022 I've been very happy with her
- September 5, 2022 very well pleased
- September 3, 2022 I enjoy Dr.Day as she is very knowledgeable but also she is very friendly and we always have good conversation which I enjoy.
- August 27, 2022 Dr. Day is very caring and compassionate. She listens to me and genuinely cares about my overall health.
- August 20, 2022 Dr. Day has been my PCP since moving to North Carolina seven years ago. During this time I have been completely happy with the care I have received! She communicates with me in language that I can easily understand since I am not a physician. She is also very responsive to questions I ask through MyWakeHealth.
- August 20, 2022 Dr Day is a very caring doctor. She listens and makes the right decisions for your health.
- August 17, 2022 Dr. Day is great - she is very knowledgeable and pleasant. I have a very high level of confidence in her diagnosing abilities.
- August 17, 2022 Very thoughtful
- August 15, 2022 She always takes time to listen and talk thru any concerns or questions I have.
- August 14, 2022 Very compassionate and cares about her patients well being.
- August 12, 2022 Dr. Temple Day is wonderful. She treats you with respect and dignity and is extremely knowledgeable. I feel blessed to have her as my primary physician.
- August 11, 2022 Dr Day was great!!...best Dr Ive seen in years. Really appreciate the insights and perspective she provided on a host of health concerns.
- August 5, 2022 Dr. Day always takes the time to listen to my concerns and answers my questions in a way that I can understand. She is always professional, courteous, and understanding. Thank you Dr. Day!
- August 4, 2022 I am fairly new in town, and I feel so blessed to be a patient of this team.
- August 3, 2022 Actually Dr. Day is a physician and uses her medical training to treat and care for her patients.
- August 3, 2022 Great dr. Listened, knowledgeable, caring.
- August 2, 2022 She??s the greatest ! Very good with us senior citizens.
- August 2, 2022 Unique physician who understands me as a former practitioner. We are able to communicate well to help each other achieve the best care for me.
- July 27, 2022 Dr. Day was wonderful and very respectful. She gave me medical advice.
- July 27, 2022 Dr Day was very professional, attentive to my concerns, thorough in her examination and explanation of my issue (in an understanding way), and provided a best thoughts path forward, to which I agreed ... she asked me to follow up with her after the medication has been completed to see how I am doing, and to determine if further treatment may be necessary ... very satisfied with this appointment ...
- July 27, 2022 Dr. Day was extremely thorough with my care today, I was very happy with my visit
- July 27, 2022 Seemed to be rushed more than usual.
- July 26, 2022 Dr Temple V Day, MD excells in her abilities, as an outstanding doctor of Internal Medicine. Dr Day listens, expressing compassion, empathy, and wisdom. Dr Day, is direct. However, she never fails, too answer all your concerns. I am forever grateful for Dr Day's expertise and professionalism.
- July 26, 2022 Dr Day meets every aspect a doctor should be. I know when I leave that office I will have a plan & support for whatever is happening. The staff works great together to provide you with excellent care.
- July 25, 2022 I have already provided comments on Dr. Day in the beginning. You may post my comments. She is a great physician!
- July 22, 2022 Dr Day is most concerned about my health She always follows my needs and progress.
- July 22, 2022 Dr Day is a personable, caring doctor. She explains things to you rather than just stating something & moving on.
- July 20, 2022 She spent quality time with me. listened to my concerns and gave me her recommendations clearly and without being rushed. A very positive experience
- July 16, 2022 Efficient and helpful. She is up to date on new health care shots and procedures and offers suggestions for healthy living.
- July 15, 2022 Dr. Day has been my primary care provider for several years now. I am very happy with the care that I have received from her and I recommend her highly to anyone who is considering using Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist. She takes a lot of time to listen to any concerns you may have.
- July 15, 2022 Since I began seeing Dr. Day, my overall health has substantially improved.
- July 14, 2022 She is one of the best doctors I??ve had.
- July 13, 2022 very caring doctor
- July 11, 2022 Dr. Day is a brilliant physician, fantastic listener, and compassionate provider who provides consistent, holistic care to her patients.
- July 4, 2022 Dr. Day takes her time and goes over all my health needs. She explains what I need to do to maintain a healthy body and what could effect my future health (such as falls, etc.) She is very informative about my test results and preventive measures.
- July 4, 2022 Dr Day is knowledge and very caring. Even she had have very busy schedule she took her time and listened to my problems.
- July 2, 2022 She??s the greatest!
- June 29, 2022 Dr. Day deserves the Dr of the year award. She is awesome!
- June 27, 2022 Temple Day, MD is always considerate and thoughtful. Extremely professional and knowledgeable.
- June 24, 2022 As a physician she is caring, has great expertise and loves her work.
- June 23, 2022 Dr. Day is the most caring physician I have ever had. She listens to my questions and gives me a wealth of information to use to make my life healthier.
- June 22, 2022 Dr Day is the best primary care doctor I have ever had. She is thorough and her explanations are clear. I am so thankful to have such a competent doctor.
- June 22, 2022 Extremely knowledgeable, professional, and caring.
- June 21, 2022 When you want the best care you go to the best
- June 21, 2022 She is extremely knowledgeable and listens carefully to the patient.
- June 21, 2022 Dr. Temple Day is a caring individual, with a wealth of knowledge and experience. She consistently monitors recent research findings in the field of Internal Medicine, and adjusts her recommendations accordingly, with clear explanations to her patients. True efficiency, delivered with a welcome sense of humor. Thank you!
- June 15, 2022 Compassionate, professional, trusted, sees the big picture, thorough, accessible
- June 11, 2022 Dr. Temple Day is personable, conscientious, caring.
- June 10, 2022 She is amazing! Very personable
- June 10, 2022 Dr. Day is always pleasant. She listens to me & allows me to be involved in my treatment. I have been very happy with her.
- June 10, 2022 Very good general provider.
- June 9, 2022 Clear and direct communicator who delivers care with empathy and a cordial manner. Thank you for being my PCP
- June 6, 2022 Dr Day is an incredible, amazing, intelligent woman. She is caring and considerate and helps me even with silly questions. I greatly appreciate her and the staff at Country Club. They always treat me well and are concerned with my well-being.
- June 3, 2022 Always caring, polite, honest. and concerned about your well-being Excellent PCP.
- June 3, 2022 Great listener, explained clearly steps for improving my health
- May 30, 2022 Very personable. Great care and experience!
- May 26, 2022 Dr Temple Day demonstrates a caring approach and professionalism. She is genuine and appreciated by my family.
- May 26, 2022 I have complete confidence in Dr. Day and value her opinion.
- May 14, 2022 Dr Day agreed about our concerns of previous cardiology visit Will be seeing a new doctor
- May 13, 2022 Dr Day is very nice and a great Doctor and she very professional and I would recommend her to anyone
- May 13, 2022 Dr Temple Day, MD exemplifies the highest level of experience, in the field of Internal Medicine. Dr Day, is courteous, kind, compassionate, and expresses empathy. I greatly appreciate Dr Day's expertise and professionalism.
- May 11, 2022 Very compassionate and knwledgeable. Has my best health interests in mind during our visits. Listens carefully. Fully engaged.
- May 11, 2022 Dr. Temple Day is outstanding! She had done her homework and knew my medical history. She was attentive to my questions and would follow up as needed. She was very approachable with questions & concerns that I had and put my mind at ease. It is such a relief to have her on my team!
- May 8, 2022 Dr. Day is an excellent care Provider. I would rate WFBH as one of the worst however.
- May 7, 2022 Temple is an exemplary physician combining compassion with intelligence- an increasing rare combination
- May 7, 2022 Dr. Day on this visit was her normal awesome self. She took the time to understand my situation to access what my true medical condition was. My visit was engaging, witty and in the end felt more comfortable with the possible outcome.
- May 6, 2022 Dr. Day and her staff are always very professional and friendly. I am always pleased with the service I receive at her office. Thank you Dr. Day!!!
- May 4, 2022 Dr Day made me feel comfortable and was very easy to talk with
- May 2, 2022 All staff are very supportive, caring and friendly!!
- April 30, 2022 She listens, explains my situation and seems concerned about my well being.
- April 29, 2022 She is smart, emphatic and cares about her patients!
- April 27, 2022 Explained meds clearly. Feel confident in her Healthcare advice
- April 26, 2022 Dr. Day takes a genuine interest in my care. She takes care to explain treatment plans. She takes a holistic approach to my care. It is difficult to find a care provider that expresses that level of commitment to patients. She is a provider I can trust.
- April 23, 2022 Dr. Day has superb patient interaction skills.
- April 23, 2022 I can't say enough good things about Dr. Day. She is pleasant, she listens and explains, she makes you feel comfortable with issues, she offers options & opinions but does not force anything.
- April 20, 2022 Friendly , listens to concerns and provides explanations.
- April 19, 2022 Dr. Day was very attentive & answered all my questions. She listened & provided excellent care. She explained the bloodwork & referals that will be made for my care. Excellent visit & communication.
- April 19, 2022 Dr.Day is wonderful. She listens and is thorough and clear about all issues and questions I have. I always feel comfortable and relaxed when I see her. Never rushes through the appointment. Very satisfied with her.
- April 18, 2022 Best ever
- April 16, 2022 Dr. Day is the best PCP I have had in my 53 years of living. She is intelligent and explains problems and solutions. She is amazing!
- April 16, 2022 Good visit over all
- April 15, 2022 As always, Dr. Day gave great detail to my visit.
- April 15, 2022 Very caring and professional. Just like a personal friend.
- April 9, 2022 Dr. Day was outstanding. I could not be more happy with my care. Compassionate and excellent care.
- April 5, 2022 Dr. Day is probably one of the best physicians I have encountered in Internal med. she is friendly but professional. She takes time with you, listens to your concerns and makes certain you understand what she is explaining. I am so pleased I am part of her practice
- April 5, 2022 Dr. Temple Day is beyond wonderful! She is very thorough, very knowledgeable, and very caring. I am blessed to have her as my primary doctor!
- April 5, 2022 Love her, easy to talk to, goes over everything, answers all questions.
- April 2, 2022 I felt comfortable talking to Dr. Day and explaining my problems to her
- March 30, 2022 Great doctor.
- March 30, 2022 Dr. Day is very knowledgeable and caring. I trust her implicitly! And she is friendly too!
- March 30, 2022 Dr. Day has been extremely important and helpful in caring for me every time I have had an appointment with her. I trust her completely to treat me.
- March 30, 2022 Dr. Day is the best!
- March 29, 2022 She is a great doctor She listens to you and she does a great job in taking care of the problems you have I would not go and see anybody else she is awesome
- March 29, 2022 She is the best primary care provider I have ever seen. If she were taking new patients, I would refer friends and family to her.
- March 25, 2022 She always listens to my concerns and explains things to me in a way I totally understand! I feel she really cares about my well being. I know she and staff are terribly overworked but she never disregards me in order to make up time!
- March 21, 2022 I enjoy her as a person and trust her medical knowledge.
- March 16, 2022 Dr. Day is so pleasant and welcoming. She is always so helpful and concerned about my medical issues. I never feel rushed and she does a great job of explaining things. I feel she really cares about her patients!
4614 Country Club Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27104Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- BA, University of Georgia, 1990
- MD, East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine, 1998
- Internal Medicine, Carolinas Medical Center, 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor, General Internal Medicine
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC