Conditions and Treatments
- Argon Laser Trabeculoplasty
- Phacoemulsification with Intraocular Lens Implant
- Yag Capsulotomy
- Premium Lens Implants
- Eyelid Lesion Removal
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Punctal Plugs
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Angle Closure Glaucoma
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Posterior Capsule Opacification
- Ocular Hypertension
- Refractive Error
- Open Angle Glaucoma
- Sudden Change in Vision
Ratings and Reviews
418 Ratings 214 Comments
|Listened to me||4.8|
|Cared about me||4.8|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.9|
|Included me in decisions about my care||4.8|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 21, 2023 Me gusta mucho la Atención del Dr. Evans, explica todo perfectamente y da soluciones que ayudan mucho para comprender y lo mejor que habla español muy bien.
- March 20, 2023 Awesome practice !!!
- March 18, 2023 Very professional and thorough treatment. Examination explained and was clearly understood.
- March 14, 2023 8 Years of knowledgeable care.
- March 4, 2023 Dr. Evans is well informed and very caring. He explains things in a way that is easily understood.
- March 4, 2023 Excellent. Knowledgeable. Answered questions, felt like I mattered.
- March 4, 2023 Professsional, caring and communicative. He always takes the time to explain my condition and any treatmemt options I have going forward.
- March 2, 2023 Great Doctor . Explain in detail, listening, nice
- March 2, 2023 He is friendly but also professional. He explains what's going to happen and what I need to know when I head home.
- March 1, 2023 I have recently referred a colleague to Dr. Evans, he is the best.
- March 1, 2023 Pleasant and taking time to listen .Explains things when I don't quite understand.
- February 28, 2023 Supper Nice. Could not ask for a better Eye Dr!!
- February 25, 2023 Very nice and thorough.
- February 25, 2023 Listens
- February 25, 2023 Dr Evans was a very professional doctor they were the very pleasant person kind of in a hurry but that's because he's busy I'm sure but he was very informative and explaining to me what my situation was and I did appreciate that
- February 24, 2023 He answered all my questions. He explained the issues with my eyes. Very informative and accurate. Also professional.
- February 24, 2023 Dr Evans is the very best. He's such a great person and exceptional Dr. Just love him!!
- February 23, 2023 Dr. Evans is always friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. He is patient, listens to me, and addresses my concerns. I can trust him with my care.
- February 23, 2023 Dr. Evans does always takes great care in examinations. In explaining and transaction of care needed.
- February 22, 2023 Dr Evans is a great doctor. He takes the needed time to check your eyes and explain any issues and what he recommends resolving your issue. He is very professional and at the same time very personably. I highly recommend Dr Evans and I have referred several people.
- February 22, 2023 Dr. Evans took time to answer my questions and listen to my concerns.
- February 22, 2023 Dr was very nice. Professional. Thorough
- February 15, 2023 Dr Evans put me at ease for the procedure and was very knowledgeable about the surgery. Very pleasant and caring.
- February 15, 2023 Looking forward to more time with Dr. Evans.
- February 11, 2023 I have seen Dr Evans many times and as always he was wonderful
- February 11, 2023 I would like the provider to spend more than 5 minutes with me when I'm there for 2 hours!
- February 11, 2023 Staff always very professional and friendly. Would recommend to anyone looking for an Ophthalmologist.
- February 10, 2023 Dr Evans is a caring doctor who uses his personal qualities and excellent training to give patients excellent care and support. He is a clear communicator. He does examination thoroughly .
- February 10, 2023 He is the best that I know of. I would not go anywhere else.
- February 10, 2023 Very friendly and very knowledgeable. Kept me at ease while performing the exam and gave recommendations on eyewear I was curious about
- February 9, 2023 A very enjoyable experience and such an incredible visit. A well run office.
- February 8, 2023 Dr. Evans exceeded my expectations. Will have as my ophthalmologist as long as I here.
- February 8, 2023 I enjoy seeing Dr Evans I have actually referred friends to him.
- February 7, 2023 Dr. Evans is very efficient and knowledgeable . He is easy to talk to and very approachable.
- February 7, 2023 Dr. Evans is very caring for his patients and staff. He was my doctor at WFU-BMC; when he accepted position at his current location, I continued to be his patient because I am very impressed and grateful for his excellent care.
- February 7, 2023 had a great attitude and he kept the exam jovial
- February 7, 2023 Estoy muy satisfecha y complacida por la atención, cuidado, preocupación del Doctor Evans y por su profesionalidad.
- February 2, 2023 Great
- February 2, 2023 Very professional and easy to talk to. He explains everything in an easy to understand language.
- February 2, 2023 Excellent practice!!
- February 2, 2023 Excellent doctor
- February 1, 2023 Dr Evans is very knowledgeable and answered all questions to my satisfactory and I will recommend him at any time,! Thank you,!
- January 27, 2023 Dr Evans is a caring doctor, first asking you about your health or any changes always coming in with a smile. Goes to computer talking to you and telling if there is any difference from last time until now. Dr Evans keep up the good work.
- January 26, 2023 Dr. Evans keeps me informed about all my eye functions. He explains things very well & answers all my questions so I can understand what is going on with my vision.
- January 24, 2023 Everyone at this practice is very professional yet friendly. They always make me feel at home here.
- January 24, 2023 Dr Evans is always positive and informative. He doesn't waste time but never makes me feel rushed - the right amount of time and information. I feel comfortable asking any question and he has helpful suggestions to keep me on track. He's the best.
- January 24, 2023 Caring and knowledgeable professional
- January 24, 2023 Polite, personable, gives information needed.
- January 24, 2023 Dr. Evans is probably if not the best eye Dr I’ve ever seen! I’m 76 & I’ve seen quite a few as I’ve lived many places over the yrs and several here in High Point, but Dr. Evans honestly cares, listens & lets you know what’s going on & leaves the decision in your hands ! He doesn’t try to push you into buying glasses or having surgery, he lets you know or see what’s going on with your eyes & how waiting might effect your eye sight on down the road without making you feel you better have the surgery or get the glasses right then! This is what makes an excellent Dr.! You’re fortunate to have him working for you!
- January 23, 2023 Explained.my procedure so that I could understand everything and asked if I had any questions.
- January 21, 2023 Explained the tests clearly and why they were performed. Helped me know the results in a clear manner. Listened to my concerns.
- January 21, 2023 Dr. Evans was very good
- January 19, 2023 Dr Evans is great. Very personable and always takes time to explain everything
- January 14, 2023 Dr. Evans explains your condition in detail so you understand in laymen terms. He has a good personality and puts you at ease. I would highly recommend him.
- January 13, 2023 Dr Evans did very well in listening and explaining my visit with him.
- January 9, 2023 My only problem is that I don’t get a quick respond when I call with a question
- January 6, 2023 He's such a nice guy a really good eye DR!
- January 5, 2023 Dr Evans looked at results of tests and provided a diagnosis. He listened and was caring about us as patients. We would highly recommend him
- January 5, 2023 Awesome!
- January 4, 2023 Dr. Michael Evans is one of THE BEST doctors I have ever met in my 75 years of life. I am very grateful I met him when he was a Resident at WFU-BMC in Winston-Salem, NC. When Dr. Evans began in a practice in High Point, NC, I began his patient there. I am very confidant that Dr. Evans is VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE about his field of practice. And, I have discovered from the great outcome of my recent cataract surgery, Dr. Evans is also a very skillful surgeon. Thank you, Dr. Evans.
- December 31, 2022 I love my doc,he cares
- December 29, 2022 He is attentive to my needs and questions. Pleasant and knowledgeable. Definitely would recommend him.
- December 25, 2022 Dr Evans is an excellent Dr.!!
- December 23, 2022 Takes time with patients and explains so you can understand. Shows a genuine caring for patients, which is rare these days.
- December 17, 2022 he explained my condition very well and included me in the decision
- December 16, 2022 competent, caring, thorough, friendly, includes me in care decisions
- December 16, 2022 Great Dr explained everything well
- December 16, 2022 Dr. Evans is the best. Explains/listens carefully. I am thankful to have him care for my eyesight.
- December 16, 2022 Dr Evans is very knowledgeable about all aspects of the eye. Takes time to explain things. Nice to patients and staff. So glad we have him
- December 15, 2022 Extremely caring and explanations were very helpful regarding my eye health
- December 14, 2022 Always professional, knowledgeable, helpful, He explains everything to me so I can understand. I feel he genuinely cares about my vision health.
- December 13, 2022 Can??t say enough good things about Dr Evans. Throughout my two cataract surgeries, he has been very attentive to my concerns and totally earned my confidence. His team, both in the office and the surgery center, work together well in a lighthearted yet professional way. His recommendations always were made clear to me that they were in my best interest with no additional financial gain to him. Extremely pleased with the result of my surgeries!
- December 10, 2022 Dr. Evans listened to me and my concerns. He will schedule me for a laser procedure to correct my problem.
- December 10, 2022 Dr. Evans is professional and knowledgeable and comforting and friendly all at the same time. Great doctor!
- December 9, 2022 Good service treatment was very good no long wait time all the people or so friendly
- December 9, 2022 I was pleased that Er Evans took time to answer my questions.
- December 7, 2022 Dr. Evans is great!
- December 6, 2022 Great confidence in Dr Evans
- December 3, 2022 Dr. Evans explains all treatment options clearly.
- December 3, 2022 A pleasure to deal with, explains things in everyday terms and not on a scientific level so it is easy to understand.
- December 2, 2022 Great Doctor and very personable
- November 27, 2022 He truly cares
- November 23, 2022 Professional and personable.
- November 22, 2022 Wonderful visit, but they sent my Rx to the wrong pharmacy.
- November 18, 2022 Dr Evans, is very caring and friendly, he explains everything in a way that we can understand
- November 17, 2022 Awesomeness
- November 16, 2022 A true professional; listened and explained what I needed all in a caring and concerned manner.
- November 16, 2022 Dr. Evans explained things thoroughly and makes sure you understand diagnoses recommended.
- November 15, 2022 Everything is always good !!!
- November 13, 2022 I could not have received any better care. I had made a mistake on my surgery schedule and he was so Gracious as to change it to accommodate ME. He made he day a little longer to take care of me. How many doctors would do that for you. Plus I received the most wonderful, kind care with great results in both my cataract surgeries. There are no better care than I received.
- November 12, 2022 Dr. Evans is, without a doubt, the nicest doctor anyone could ever have!!!
- November 12, 2022 Dr. Evans is very friendly. He takes time to answer all questions and he is honest about any surgeries that I may have.
- November 10, 2022 Dr. Evans has been so nice to me and came and talked to me prior to the procedure. He walked me through what he was doing. Best doctor I have ever had!! Thank you
- November 10, 2022 Explained procedure. Answered all questions.
- November 9, 2022 Explain things very well very friendly
- November 9, 2022 He is very pleasant and knowledgeable.
- November 8, 2022 Dr. Evans is an excellent doctor who made me feel comfortable throughout this whole procedure???beginning with office visits & surgery! I have recommended him to others.
- November 4, 2022 I feel very comfortable and confident in Dr Evans.
- October 28, 2022 He is nice he lessen me n give me answer what I ask about my surgery
- October 27, 2022 Friendly, professional
- October 25, 2022 Dr Michael Evans the best.
- October 24, 2022 Dr. Evans--the BEST!!!
- October 23, 2022 Very informative and efficient. If he could slow down his fast delivery of information it would be easier to absorb it.
- October 23, 2022 Dr. Evans is always very professional and he takes time to answer and explain any concerns h you might have.
- October 22, 2022 Very professional, caring & nice.
- October 21, 2022 I am very pleased and thankful for Dr Evans and his staff.
- October 18, 2022 Very professional
- October 15, 2022 Dr. Evans was very professional & took the time to answer my questions & explained my condition in terms that I was able to understand.
- October 15, 2022 Excellent the best
- October 14, 2022 The best!!!
- October 11, 2022 Excellent doctor and staff.
- October 9, 2022 Wonderful caring Dr. Explained things very well. Seen on time did very efficientl.
- October 7, 2022 Excellent Doctor
- October 6, 2022 They were real good at there. Job as well as the dr
- October 6, 2022 All positive superlatives!
- October 3, 2022 Love Dr. Evans???..gives great care and stays on top of things!
- October 3, 2022 I like Dr. Evans very much.
- October 2, 2022 He was very helpful. He talked to me
- October 2, 2022 I have several eye issues that could become very serious and require regular monitoring. My discussions with Dr. Evans about these conditions is thorough and he takes the time to answer all my questions and dialogue with me. I feel comfortable in his care.
- October 1, 2022 Smart, friendly, knowledgeable
- September 30, 2022 Excellent Dr and human been.
- September 28, 2022 My first time didn??t know what to expect but when I met him he made me feel very comfortable explain everything well he was happy and joyful and I like that enjoy my visit
- September 27, 2022 Explained everything. Personable
- September 27, 2022 He is a very caring and friendlt doctor.
- September 26, 2022 I have recommended Dr. Evans to my friends. I was anxious about the surgery, but felt like I was in good hands after talking to him.
- September 21, 2022 I appreciate the time he spends with me and explains things
- September 21, 2022 Easy to talk with, speaks in terms I can understand.
- September 19, 2022 He was very Informative about my condition and explained it very well.
- September 17, 2022 Dr. Evans is very knowledgeable. I am comfortable taking advice from him in regard to my vision.
- September 16, 2022 Dr. Evans is straight forward but empathetic in his delivery of the findings of the various tests. In an age of "clinical" care, he exudes warmth and genuine concern for well being.
- September 14, 2022 Me hablo en perfecto espa_ol y explico tanto mi problema y cuidado en mi idioma, (ese detalle lo valoro mucho) , Gracias dr, Evans.
- September 13, 2022 Excellent. Not sure why so many rooms for different exams and after each, going back to waiting room, but otherwise experience was very good for medical part of visit.
- September 13, 2022 he thoroughly explained my conditions and gave me a complete assessment of the way my age and medical problems have affected by eyes. I felt very confident of his handling of my condition and trust his judgement.
- September 12, 2022 Dr. Evans is a very good doctor and cares about his patients. He has a very helpful and nice staff. Thank you!!
- September 10, 2022 very caring, great job the best!!
- September 8, 2022 I was very pleased with the care I received
- September 8, 2022 Dr. Evans is great; very caring and attentive!
- September 7, 2022 he seemed concerned about my eye care
- September 5, 2022 Very professional.
- September 1, 2022 Excellent Doctor.
- August 31, 2022 Dr. Evans was professional yet informative about the direction my eye care should take. I felt he had my best interest at heart.
- August 30, 2022 I trust Dr. Evans with my eye care and he is very personable.
- August 30, 2022 WE ENJOY DR. EVANS, HE KNOWS HIS STUFF, HAVE HAD MY WIFE TO CHANGE OVER TO HIM
- August 22, 2022 Very friendly, knowledgeable doctor.
- August 18, 2022 Great Dr. helped me thru whole process.
- August 18, 2022 Nice, knowledgeable, cares about his patients, liked him Thank you for your service
- August 17, 2022 My husband and I are both very happy with the care and attention we received from Dr. Evans.
- August 15, 2022 Dr Michael Evens is the best doctor. Very friendly and answers all my questions and explains every thing.
- August 15, 2022 Dr. Evans is very concerned and caring doctor
- August 11, 2022 He??s thorough and easy to talk with.
- August 11, 2022 Efficient and friendly just a wonderful place I highly recommed
- August 11, 2022 See previous comments
- August 10, 2022 Dr. Evans is thorough, patient and caring.
- August 7, 2022 He explained what he did and answered my questions so I could understand what took place.
- August 6, 2022 He is so very friendly. I trust him completely. He is the most wonderful eye doctor l have ever seen. He is so knowledgeable and professional. He puts you at ease with his help and confidence.
- August 6, 2022 Great ophthalmologist. Very thorough
- August 3, 2022 Not only does Dr. Evans explain things very clearly, he does so in clever and humorous ways. This makes me remember what he said! He is one of my favorite doctors, always upbeat with a terrific sense of humor. I actually enjoy my visits!
- August 3, 2022 Dr Evans takes time to listen to any concerns and he addresses those concerns appropriately.
- August 2, 2022 Despite the large number of patients, Dr, Michael Evans spent a lot of time on mi to explain the existing problem in a very understandable way
- July 29, 2022 He explains everything in layman??s term.
- July 29, 2022 Dr Evans has a great personality. Upbeat. Results of my exam were happy to receive. Dr Evans is very thorough.
- July 26, 2022 Wonderful provider!!!!
- July 22, 2022 Very friendly staff, from the check-in/out staff, nurses and Dr Evans. Very professional and courteous
- July 21, 2022 clearly explained about my eye care and what needed to be done. Have great confidence in him.
- July 20, 2022 Very professional still very personal. I felt completely comfortable and confident that he knew exactly what he was going to do.
- July 18, 2022 He was very efficient and nice and knew what he was doing Thank you
- July 18, 2022 Very through and explained all results. Answered all questions
- July 16, 2022 Dr Michael Evans is one of those special doctors who never seems rushed when he is with you. He really listens and has thoughtful and helpful comments to share with you. He is calm, thorough, supportive and kind. I have NO doubt that my eyes are in very good hands. Thank you Dr Evans for your care.
- July 16, 2022 Dr. Evans is thorough, professional and so kind. He talks and listens. A great doctor!
- July 16, 2022 Dr Evans is knowledgeable and seems to be interested in overall health and well-being. He explains things so I can completely understand. He tells me where I am now and includes me in plans for future appointments. I have complete confidence in him.
- July 14, 2022 Doctor Evans is good about going into details about your eyes explaining to you what's going on and what would be best
- July 14, 2022 Dr. Evans is a wonderful doctor he??s very thorough with my eye exam
- July 14, 2022 Dr Evans is a people person, always with a smile and greeting you also asking you if anything has changed. After your exam he tells you if there is any changes, if you should stay on your meds or stop. Dr Evans will always have his assistant Vickie to make sure everything is put in your records.
- July 13, 2022 Best eye doctor I have ever had. Cataract surgery went extremely well and Support afterwars was as good as it can get. No probelms so far and it has been over a year.
- July 11, 2022 I have seen many eye doctors over the years. Dr Evans is the best ever. He cares he explains and he treat the signs and symptoms. I have referred family and associates to him
- July 10, 2022 Dr. Evans is wonderful and takes the time to answer any questions I had. He is very knowledgeable and kind, and never seems rushed. I would refer anyone to him.
- July 10, 2022 He is a good doctor.
- July 9, 2022 He cares about his patients. He was kind to me.
- July 8, 2022 As I posted before, I would recommend Dr. Evans to anyone needing any type of eye care. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He goes above and beyond to care for his patients in a very caring way.
- July 5, 2022 Great Job Friendly staff
- July 2, 2022 Dr. Evans is very caring, thorough and informative. My child felt safe and cared for.
- June 28, 2022 I've been seeing Dr. Evans since I moved to NC and he has always kept my best interest first. He provides thorough check ups and keeps my eyes on point.
- June 28, 2022 Outstanding!
- June 24, 2022 Very professional and knowledgeable.
- June 15, 2022 He,Great !!!
- June 14, 2022 Professional
- June 11, 2022 Pleasant, professional, articulate
- June 11, 2022 Wow! What a kind & caring doctor! He took time with me & made me feel comfortable as well as getting good care. Dr Evans did a thorough exam & discussed potential future outcomes. Thank you! Scribe was also polite & professional. ??????
- June 3, 2022 Very knowledgeable.
- June 2, 2022 Very caring and expressed concern for my eye issues. He recommended several options and I appreciated having those choices available.
- May 31, 2022 Excellent
- May 21, 2022 Nice
- May 17, 2022 Dr. Evans is smart and informative.
- May 14, 2022 Dr. Evans took time to explain everything to me and answer all of my questions. I have recommended him to several of my friends.
- May 13, 2022 Dr. Evans is very thorough and knowledable.
- May 10, 2022 Going to Ophthalmology there was a good experience!
- May 10, 2022 Very competent and professional
- May 7, 2022 Very friendly and professional
- May 7, 2022 I love this practice and would never go anywhere else. I recommend this practice to everyone looking for eye care
- May 7, 2022 Very knowledgeable and professional.
- May 1, 2022 Dr Evans is a great eye doctor. Easy to understand and talks to you and makes sure you know and understand what he is saying. I am 64 and he is the best eye doctor I have ever had.
- April 29, 2022 I appreciate that Dr. Evan's involves me in my medical care and listens to my concerns. He has a great bedside manner.
- April 16, 2022 Great doctor, keeps thing simple, easily understood his diagnosis.
- April 15, 2022 Dr Evans listens and answers questions. He explains what is going on. He does not make me feel like a number
- April 15, 2022 A great doctor who listen to me.
- April 11, 2022 Great staff and doctor
- April 9, 2022 Have been going to him for years and have always been pleased!!! Too notch to me!
- April 9, 2022 I am amazed how infectious Dr. Evans' demeanor is when I see him. He is thorough, he's so reassuring, and I feel so blessed to have him as my cataract surgeon! Thanks to him, I am seeing better post-op than I have in many years. I would recommend him highly as a caring professional and human being!!
- April 9, 2022 He is a wonderful person and surgeon.
- April 7, 2022 He is an excelant doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. I have already done so.
- April 5, 2022 He is very nice and very professional I like that he answer all my questions and consorts
- April 2, 2022 Great Doctor!
- March 31, 2022 He us the most happy and positive person. Very professional and attentive to my needs. Does follow ups precisely when needed.
- March 30, 2022 Dr. Evans has always provided excellent care to me. Having a provider that is confident in his work but can also come across in a very friendly, personable way is hard to find. Often times providers that have years of experience can become arrogant. I am thankful that Dr. Evans is one who remains relatable and pleasant.
1565 N. University Parkway
High Point, NC 27262Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Thurs: 8 am - 5 pm
Fri: 8 am - 1 pm
- MD, Wake Forest School of Medicine, 2010
- Moses Cone Health System, 2011
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, 2014
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology
- Physician - Wake Forest Health Network
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC