Ratings and Reviews
376 Ratings 225 Comments
|Listened to me||4.9|
|Clearly explained my problem or condition||4.9|
|Addressed my questions and concerns||4.9|
|Clearly explained my treatment and follow up instructions||4.9|
Within Atrium Health, we use survey results to better understand what is important to our patients and how we can improve healthcare experiences. The overall Patient Rating score comes from the questions on our Medallia Patient Experience Survey. Responses are measured on a scale, where 0 represents "very poor" and 10 represents "very good.” Those scores are shown as 1 to 5 stars on the provider’s profile.
- March 26, 2023 He has been my doctor for a long time and has always took very good care of me
- March 25, 2023 Very knowledgeable and caring with his patients.
- March 18, 2023 Dr Tolbert truly cares about his patients. He goes out of hid way to male certain that you understand your condition. He is very well educated. Best Dr ever.
- March 18, 2023 Dr Franklin Tolbert is the most caring doctor. He listens to his patients and provides the care they need but the staff at wake Forest that make your appointments should direct your call to the office to which you need an appointment I’ve had a lot of trouble getting appointments
- March 18, 2023 Dr. Tolbert takes time to listen to his patient’s and cares enough to follow up. He provides great care! He is very knowledgeable and has a great team to help! I feel I am getting the best care! This is how you should feel with your primary care doctor as they are your first line in your healthcare.
- March 17, 2023 The personal attention and care that he shares with each patient is always very appreciated.
- March 17, 2023 Friendly, informative, knowledgeable
- March 15, 2023 He has always been very knowledgeable and concerned about your health. Always listens to any concerns you have as well as tell you things that could help you with your health
- March 13, 2023 Professional
- March 11, 2023 Dr. Tolbert always takes the time to address any questions I might have.
- March 11, 2023 Dr. Tolbert diagnosed my asthma when no other doctor did and has treated me for the past ten years. He listens to me and respects the fact that I know my body. He is absolutely the finest PCP this 69 year old woman has ever had.
- March 11, 2023 Caring, human that is also a doctor, the best doctor.
- March 11, 2023 Dr Tolbert explains things in layman terms that patients can understand
- March 10, 2023 I have already stated how that Dr Tolbert listened to my concerns and addressed each one I also told Dr Tolbert that my husband was having medical issues actually worse than mine Dr Tolbert actually took the time to look at his schedule and my husband was worked in and seen 15mins after checking in and prescribed medication Now we both are hopefully on the mend thanks to Dr Tolbert
- March 10, 2023 Dr. Tolbert always spends time to explain my problem and knows what to do
- March 9, 2023 He's on time, efficient and caring
- March 9, 2023 Dr. Tolbert recognizes that a person's health depends on many factors. He pays attention to that, and I am grateful.
- March 4, 2023 He explains in words that I understand
- March 4, 2023 Dr Tolbert is wonderful and caring. I only gave 10’s as there was nothing higher to select.
- March 4, 2023 Dr Tolbert is a unique doctor who listens and determines the best treatment based on your individual needs. I really appreciate the time he takes to be sure I get the best care for me.
- March 3, 2023 You did a great job checking things out, and explains thing on my level.
- March 3, 2023 Best family healthcare provider EVER!
- March 2, 2023 Dr. Tolbert has always been so helpful and Understanding
- March 2, 2023 Very competent and personable doctor.
- March 1, 2023 We are longtime patients of Dr Tolbert and his staff. They are always so understanding and caring. Just the best !!!
- February 28, 2023 He is the best. I only trust him
- February 28, 2023 Dr. Tolbert is such a kind doctor. He always listens to me and is an excellent diagnostic doctor. Can't say enough good things about him!
- February 27, 2023 Dr. Tolbert is an excellent doctor. He takes time to listen and answer all questions and address concerns.
- February 27, 2023 Dr Tolbert is excellent and I only will see him!! Vann is a freaking joke and does not listen
- February 25, 2023 Dr Tolbert is the best Dr I've had in my 65 years!
- February 25, 2023 Dr Tolbert is an excellent doctor who really listens and cares about his patients wellbeing, unlike some doctors who I feel just want to prescribe medicines and get you out the door.
- February 21, 2023 Follow up after ED visit. Listened to me and answered my questions. Made sure I was over my problem
- February 20, 2023 Dr Tolbert always makes me feel good. I feel that I can always rely on him for honest answers. He does not make me feel like an idiot when I ask a stupid question.
- February 18, 2023 Great Doctor
- February 17, 2023 Great and a very knowledgeable physician.
- February 17, 2023 Great Doctor overall, have been a patient of his for appx: 38 years.
- February 16, 2023 This modern day assessment evaluation is absolutely useless. Dr. Tolbert does not need an on line evaluation. Who needs it is today's health management and the IT people, who unfortunately think they are doing a ______ job!
- February 15, 2023 I think DR tolbert is one of the best doctors i have ever had
- February 15, 2023 The quality of care received at Wake Forest Baptist Hospital is superior to any Other Hospitals where I have been treated throughout my lifetime. The staff at Hillsdale Family Clinic at Bermuda Run are exceptionally capable, friendly & caring.
- February 14, 2023 Great doctor!!
- February 10, 2023 An amazing team that they have there working,,Dr is always ready to work with you,so don't mind telling him the truth about stuff
- February 9, 2023 He is intelligent and up to date on new developments in medicine. He also takes the time to review all my test results and other doctor’s notes.
- February 7, 2023 The best doctor and caring about his patients
- February 5, 2023 always caring and helpful
- February 3, 2023 Dr Tolbert cared and got us into hospital after a visit and 10 hr wait and didn't do anything. Wound bleed out in waiting room and still nothing. Dr. Tolbert called to the Davie Hospital and got us in right away. My husband had a really bad infection in his stomach after it being cut open in stomach. He is a great dr.
- February 2, 2023 Always caring, knowlegable and friendly
- January 31, 2023 A great physician that listens to his patients.
- January 28, 2023 Dr Tolbert listened to my health concerns and was a great help. The rest of the staff in the office also speak very highly of him.
- January 28, 2023 Punctual and caring.
- January 28, 2023 Most knowledgeable doctor I know
- January 25, 2023 Knowledgeable. Caring Helpful
- January 25, 2023 Just an awesome Dr that treats you like a true person/patient other then most who look at you as a nu.ber in a room
- January 22, 2023 Dr. Tolbert is the best dictionary I have ever had. Very kind
- January 21, 2023 Dr. Tolbert is wonderful. Kind and patient oriented. All staff from front to back are genuine and caring.
- January 21, 2023 Dr Tolbert was very cordial, answered my questions very thoroughly and explained my test results in exceptional detail.
- January 21, 2023 Excellent physician.
- January 14, 2023 Dr. Tolbert takes his time and explains everything. He is thoughtful and way above caring. Mainly he is always right.
- January 11, 2023 I was very impressed with Dr. Tolberts knowledge,
- January 11, 2023 Love Dr Tolbert. Always good to see him. So kind and caring
- January 8, 2023 he thoroughly listens to my questions & concern and fully answers
- January 4, 2023 Most knowledgeable Doctor I've ever dealt with!
- January 2, 2023 Dr Tolbert is extremely difficult to reach and difficult to get an appointment when I have real issues
- December 30, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is very good. He asks me questions about what is going on with me and my health. He also listens to what I have to say. A good experience visiting him. Thank You
- December 25, 2022 Dr, Tolbert is very knowledgeable and caring!
- December 24, 2022 Very good
- December 23, 2022 Dr Tolbert is hard working and cares about his patients
- December 22, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is caring and genuinely concerned for the the health and well-being of his many patients. And extremely knowledgeable. A true gem and blessing in the world of medicine!
- December 18, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is always caring??s and thorough.
- December 17, 2022 the best doctor i have had in my 66 years.
- December 15, 2022 Dr Tolbert is everything I look for in a physician. He knows his stuff and genuinely cares about his patients. The staff at the Advance location are always nice and I love the convenience of a small office so close to where I live.
- December 14, 2022 He??s the best as I previously described and I am blessed to have him. He knows me and my health issues and always helps when others fail. He knows and trusts me and he cares about his patients. I have heard others who he has literally saved their lives. He is extremely knowledgeable and a great example for others to follow.
- December 13, 2022 Good man, always helped me with my problems, even surgery.
- December 10, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is a leader in his field. He is very knowledgeable and professional.
- December 9, 2022 He remembers me from one visit to the next. I am not a stranger to him
- December 8, 2022 Knowledgeable, professional and easy to talk to.
- December 6, 2022 He??s the best. Always knows exactly what to do.
- December 6, 2022 Dr. Tolbert listens to what your concerns are and provides his professional opinion on a plan forward. He is personable and shows that he cares.
- December 3, 2022 Very thorough doctor! Explains so you can understand! Very smart in his work!
- December 2, 2022 He does a thorough examination and listens to my medical concerns. He cares.
- November 30, 2022 You better treat him well. He is really smart and is the best diagnostician I have ever seen in my 68 years. Many times he knew what my problem was when the specialist did not. Give him lots of love.
- November 27, 2022 If you had more doctors like tolbert you could be a lot better
- November 26, 2022 Best Dr. I have had in my 64 years!
- November 24, 2022 Dr. Tolbert listens and has true concern for his parents. He is the best. He has many years of experience. He also can explain things on my level of understanding.
- November 19, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is kind, knowledgeable, and shows that he knows my history and recent procedures.
- November 19, 2022 Please see previous comment- Dr. Tolbert is a great provider
- November 19, 2022 Dr Tolbert really cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He explains things well and answers my questions without making me feel that he is in a hurry.
- November 19, 2022 Dr Tolber always listens abd takes care of my health issues
- November 15, 2022 Vast knowledge, thorough understandable and friendly.
- November 15, 2022 Dr. Tolbert's knowledge of the field of medicine is superb as is his knowledge of prescription medications and the interaction of the medications and their impact on our bodies. Very caring.
- November 12, 2022 The Ultimate Professional
- November 12, 2022 A great family doctor, who cares about my well-being,and my family
- November 8, 2022 Confirming or changing appointments is an ease! The staff members are very attentive and welcoming! I had several medical issues and Dr. Tolbert worked with me to get the best results from my medication and lifestyle changes!
- November 6, 2022 A great physician that cares and listens.
- November 5, 2022 Too busy
- November 4, 2022 Excellent Dr.
- November 3, 2022 Very friendly and answered all my questions.
- November 2, 2022 I wouldn't care for any other Dr.
- November 1, 2022 He??s the best!
- November 1, 2022 Bermuda Run Family Practice is just that - family. The setting is relaxed, the staff is helpful and the emphasis on "care" is obvious.
- October 28, 2022 SO PROFESSIONAL AND GREAT CLARITY AS A MEDICAL DOCTOR. VERY COMFIRTABLE AND CERTAINLY HAVE FAITH IN HIS AS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN.
- October 28, 2022 they did good, i'm just getting older, haaa!
- October 28, 2022 Dr. Tolbert has been my doctor for many years. He is always straight with me and answers all questions I might have. He knows my history and offers suggestions of what I should do, or not do, to help me. I trust him and appreciate his concern.
- October 27, 2022 Top notch!
- October 26, 2022 Dr.Tolbert is a very kind and compassionate Physician. I have known him for 33 years and would receive him to anyone I know. He takes time to listen and answers all questions. He I by far my favorite doctor
- October 25, 2022 Great doctor and kind and compassionate health care provider!
- October 25, 2022 Gave me advice I requested
- October 22, 2022 Dr Tolbert was great as always it??s the 2nd nurse who came in to work on my ear for wax which wasn??t even bothering me when I went haven??t been able to hear out of left ear since Wednesday
- October 16, 2022 He is incredibly smart and intuitive. Listens well.
- October 16, 2022 Doc.tolbert is a great doctor an I would recommend him to a Total stranger
- October 16, 2022 There should be a 20 rating for doctors like Dr. Tolbert.
- October 15, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is very knowledgeable and cares for his patients. I can trust him to help me.
- October 13, 2022 DR TOLBERT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DOCTORS
- October 8, 2022 He is the best! I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor!
- October 7, 2022 Best doctor I have ever been to
- October 7, 2022 In this day and age where you rarely hear anything positive about a health care provider; I have to say this..... I have lived in different parts of this country and within the state of North Carolina. I can honestly say that Dr. Tolbert is one of the best if not the best primary care physicians that I have ever encountered.
- October 5, 2022 Dr. Tolbert always listens to my concerns. He explains what he thinks is going on and what test/blood work will support it. Comes up with a treatment plan and determines when we need to follow up.
- October 5, 2022 Dr. Franklin Tolbert, MD has been my doctor for several years. He answered every question I had asked and explained it in such a way that I understood. He is quick to respond to any concerns I may have or any medications that needed updated. As long as I can have him as my doctor, I will never go to anyone else.
- October 2, 2022 Dr. Tolbert listens to your concerns and is a pleasure to talk with. He knows exactly how to treat problems.
- September 28, 2022 Very caring Dr. He treats us with kindness and dignity even tho we are elderly. He truly cares about his patients.
- September 27, 2022 Very impressed with Dr. Tolbert- a caring, smart, compassionate provider!
- September 17, 2022 Dr Tolbert was nice and listened to me.
- September 12, 2022 If Dr. Tolbert is unsure of a problem he and his office will make arrangements to get further advise and help.
- September 9, 2022 Have been under his care for years and respect his knowledge and abilities.
- September 8, 2022 Dr. Tolbert takes time to hear my concerns and listens to me. He also is willing to run any tests needed to figure out what my issues may be. He seems to truly care about my health and well being and that means so much!!
- September 7, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is the finest doctor I have ever been to. He always knows the right answer to any of my questions be they about my condition, medications or treatment. He is without a doubt the best.
- September 3, 2022 Best Dr. ever!
- September 3, 2022 Whether med portal, phone, or visit, they respond to my needs seriously and promptly. It is comforting to know Dr. Tolbert and his staff are there when I need them. I would never change doctors if it’s up to me.
- September 3, 2022 Best practice. I will never change.
- September 2, 2022 Dr Tolbert has been our families long time primary care doctor. He has helped us through many difficult medical issues. Can not say enough about his excellent care.
- September 2, 2022 Dr. Tolbert has looked after my healthcare needs for 30 years. Highly satisfied with care I receive.
- September 1, 2022 Hope he never retire Really good
- August 29, 2022 I've been a patient of Franklin Tolbert, MD for over 30 years and think he is one of the best physicians I've seen since living in NC for 50 years.
- August 28, 2022 Out of all the Dr I have seen over the past 35 years. Dr Tolbert is by far the best Dr I have ever had. He listens to you and looks straight at you when your talking. Most Dr's just look at the computer an really don't hear everything your saying. Dr Tolbert actually cares about his patients an hears everything your saying. If you don't understand he will explain it to you. Dr Tolbert is by far is the most professional an caring Dr I have ever had.
- August 28, 2022 Very easy to talk to you fully attentive and responsive in terms easily understood.
- August 27, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is an amazing care provider. Highly recommended.
- August 26, 2022 Excellent Doctor.
- August 26, 2022 Dr. T always takes time to explain what he thinks is going on with my health and is always straight about the various possibilities so I know what to expect.
- August 25, 2022 He tells you the truth good or bad Straight to the point
- August 24, 2022 I am 81 years old, and Dr. Tolbert is the smartest, and best Dr. that I have been too. I have had a lot of operations and had to have stiches for different cuts, and Dr. Tolbert has been the best for the past 30 plus years.
- August 24, 2022 Dr. Tolbert has been my doctor for many years. He knows my health history and listens carefully to my symptoms and concerns. He answers my questions. He is a true professional.
- August 24, 2022 Top notch Doctor with a world of experience! Caring and professional!
- August 24, 2022 Great Doctor, my family and I have been patients for 35+ years
- August 18, 2022 He's the best! Always listens and addresses my health concerns.
- August 18, 2022 Fantastic Doctor
- August 17, 2022 Great doctor. Makes sure you understand diagnosis and treatment. Truly cares about patients which is very rare these days. Friendly staff. Short waiting time. Would definitely recommend.
- August 17, 2022 My favorite general practitioner of all time. And I'm 60 years old, so I have had a handful of gp's.
- August 17, 2022 Dr Tolbert is the best physician who has ever treated me.
- August 17, 2022 Very concerned about my health
- August 17, 2022 More time with the doctor
- August 14, 2022 He is very thorough and caring. Explains everything well.
- August 4, 2022 Dr Tolbert super doctor and friend
- August 2, 2022 Been going to Dr. T for many years and consider him to be a trusted advisor on all of my medical issues. He is down to earth and straight forward with what he has to say about your concerns. I have always admired him for that approach.
- July 30, 2022 Great Doctor knows his stuff.
- July 30, 2022 Listens to my concerns and addresses them with easy understanding.
- July 26, 2022 Best Dr for me been with him over 36 years thank you Dr Tolbert God Bless You. Sally hampton
- July 24, 2022 Dr Tolbert, is a great MD
- July 24, 2022 Very caring and knowledgeable.
- July 23, 2022 I've been going to him for over 30 years. He's the best.
- July 23, 2022 Dr Tolbert is very knowledgeable and cares about the treatment he gives his patients. Takes time and listens before the examine and then checks to see if the symptons go with he diagnoses. Explains disease and treatments.
- July 23, 2022 Dr Tolbert listen to my concerns and advises.
- July 23, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is then best.
- July 21, 2022 Very thorough !!
- July 20, 2022 His patients would be lost without him.
- July 20, 2022 He??s the best there is I trust him 100%
- July 20, 2022 He is the best doctor anyone could have I don't know what I will do when something happens to him I guess I won't have a doctor
- July 19, 2022 I marked 10's only because there was no way to make higher marks and expand on the knowledge, experience and caring he expresses to not only myself but others and how well i see him treat his staff and co workers.
- July 19, 2022 Was great to meet him and looking forward to having him as my doctor
- July 16, 2022 Dr Tolbert is compassionate care provider & a great listener. His people skills are fantastic. He??s willing to go above & beyond to achieve quality care
- July 8, 2022 Still wonder why he does not wear a mask right. Uses it as a chin support.
- July 8, 2022 Dr. Tolbert was personal and professional!
- July 7, 2022 Dr. Tolbert has been my physician for decades, and I feel fortunate and blessed that I have him as my physician. He is very knowledgeable.
- July 7, 2022 Dr. Tolbert never ceases to amaze me with his ability to diagnose my symptoms, speak to the issues in clear terms, and determine the actions necessary. He is always my hero.
- July 2, 2022 Dr. Tolbert always listens and explains things in a way I can understand and does it in a very calming way. I??ve been going to him for years and always found him to be a great dr!
- July 1, 2022 Dr Tolbert is very knowledgeable and takes time to consider all the concerns/issues that you describe and how they interact or whether they are completely separate issues.
- June 30, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is the best. He listens, answers your questions, and his medical knowledge is outstanding. He has been our family physician for years and has always provided excellent care.
- June 29, 2022 Extremely knowledgeable
- June 29, 2022 ALWAYS THE BEST
- June 27, 2022 Dr. Tolbert actually listens to my concerns and addresses them with reasonable and effective solutions. He has been my doctor for more than 25 years and I have a lot of trust and faith in his advice and ability to treat me as a unique individual as opposed to the status quo.
- June 27, 2022 My Doctor is the best I'm waiting now for him to email me a doctor's note for Saturday through Thursday n get to know what I need to help me get better soon
- June 24, 2022 Dr Tolbert is the best! Very compassionate & my time is his time. Very knowledgeable about anything. Only Dr I've ever seen that ask about my family every time.
- June 22, 2022 Dr Tolbert listened carefully to my health concerns and asked questions. He provided me with information pertaining to those concerns. I left feeling good about my appointment!
- June 17, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is an exceptional physician. He genuinally cares for my health and makes every effort to listen to my questions and answers them. He asks me questions about my health issues and how I am feeling and then diagnosis the issues. I am grateful and blessed to have him as my #1 healthcare provider.
- June 15, 2022 Dr Tolbert actually listens as I describe any symptoms etc, as well as takes the time to answer each question that I may have. He always asks how I've been doing and explains any tests or medications clearly. He is always pleasant and seems to truly care about me as a patient. He is knowledgeable, professional, and is never in a hurry to rush through my visit as some physicians tend to do.
- June 14, 2022 Dr. Tolbert has been my doctor for 30 yrs. He has never been more professional and gives you excellent care. He listens to all of your concerns and gives great advice on your health issues.
- June 11, 2022 Thankful for Dr Tolberts bedside manner, knowledge and insight
- June 9, 2022 He has been my doctor for years and I think he is a great person.
- June 7, 2022 As I have said before, I think that dr. Tolbert is the best doctor in my estimation.
- June 5, 2022 Dr. Tolbert has been my GP for a long time. He knows my problems, and is willing to maybe try something different. I am comfortable with him (and Kathy) and trust them to take care of me.
- June 5, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is excellent in explaining my conditions and choosing medications that can be taken together
- June 1, 2022 I absolutely love this man. He cares about you as a patient and actually discusses what we need to do.
- May 28, 2022 Dr.Tolbert is very kind and always listens to my concerns and doesn't make me feel like he is a hurry He is overall a good Doctor. I have known him for 32 years
- May 28, 2022 Dr. Tolbert was very kind, listened, and created a medical plan of care with me. This was greatly appreciated by me.
- May 28, 2022 Friendly, knowledgeable, attentive, caring/concerned
- May 26, 2022 He is a great dr. Listens to you and explains everything. Always has time to answer all my questions.
- May 24, 2022 Dr. Tolbert's knowledge and concern make him the only doctor I let adjust my meds and prefer to only see him unless it is an absolutely urgent matter and he is unavailable.
- May 24, 2022 Dr. Franklin Tolbert, MD is the absolute best doctor. He listens to his patients and he cares about them. Our family has been blessed to have him for YEARS.
- May 21, 2022 He has been my PCP for 20 years and by far the best I have ever visited.
- May 21, 2022 Everyone is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Tolbert always listens and figures out what to do and if can’t sends you to a specialist. I just wish the insurance and others wouldn’t tie his hands and let him treat the patient the way he knows best instead you have to do numerous things to get to the one he said would work in the first place. Great Doctor. ??
- May 19, 2022 We??ve been patients of Dr.Tolbert for years and would not want to see anyone else. He??s taken wonderful care of our children (all 9) and us. He??s like part of our family. The kids all love him too!! -Shaw family
- May 19, 2022 Best healthcare provider ever...God bless him!
- May 15, 2022 Excellent doctor
- May 14, 2022 Smartest Dr. I have ever been to. I'm 81 and have out lived most that I went too. Dr Tolbert is down to earth, and can explain things at my level.
- May 12, 2022 The best primary care physician around! I have been a patient of Dr. Tolbert's since birth... I have moved several different times, all across NC but if I'm not feeling well or if I have concerns about my health there is only one provider I'll see. Whether the travel time is 20 minutes or an hour and a half, Dr. Tolbert and his care team are worth the drive!
- May 12, 2022 Great Dr, down to earth, easy to talk to..I would certainly recommend Dr Tolbert to family and friends
- May 11, 2022 Great Doc.
- April 24, 2022 Very caring doctor who is also a good communicator.
- April 21, 2022 Very understanding ,kind and shows concern for your needs.
- April 19, 2022 Dr Tolbert is the best Dr. I??ve ever had - good listener & extremely knowledgeable, a very intelligent person with a caring demeanor.
- April 19, 2022 Dr Tolbert listens carefully to my concerns and then lets me know his diagnoses and what can be done for my problem. I trust him completely as my PCP to keep me in good health whether it??s meds, physical activity or diet that he advises. I feel he cares about me as a patient and an individual and that is important to me.
- April 16, 2022 Dr Tolbert is great person and really listen to you and try everything he can do to help you
- April 13, 2022 Caring, informative, interested.
- April 13, 2022 In addition to his medical skills, Dr. Tolbert has a gift for connecting with patients on a personal, empathetic and comforting level. He's everything you hope to find in a primary physician.
- April 13, 2022 If Dr Tolbert doesn't know the answer to a medical problem he will refer you to another doctor who specializes in the area in question.
- April 12, 2022 I??ve been a long time patient and he??s the best .
- April 10, 2022 If you want a personalized approach to your health care, then visit Dr Tolbert and his staff.
- April 9, 2022 Dr Frank Tolbert has been my doctor for around thirty five years . His experience and advice have enabled me to have a very healthy life style for which I am deeply thankful.
- April 9, 2022 A physician that listens
- April 9, 2022 We've had to become inventive in order to navigate the best care path for Gran as she ages. Dr. Tolbert is a great resource, great listener, and a wonderful guide.
- April 7, 2022 He is very knowledgeable and considerate. He hears what you're saying and responds appropriately! I've always felt confident and safe seeing him.
- April 5, 2022 He is always takes the time to listen to me. He knows the best way to make me better. He is a great doctor and I trust him.
- April 5, 2022 He is the very BEST and ditto for Cathy
- April 3, 2022 Glad he is back.
- April 1, 2022 Dr. Tolbert??s attentiveness and concern ???both personally and medically ??? are superb. His willingness to care for the whole person with warmth and kindness makes him an exceptional doctor. When science finally masters human cloning, he should be first.
- April 1, 2022 Dr. Tolbert is a wonderful doctor, who is caring and compassionate. He addressed my knee problem, and ordered an ultrasound to check for blood clots. Also ordered an x-ray of my knee and saw my problem, arthritis.
- March 31, 2022 Dr TOlbert is a caring doctor and looks at your total health and answers questions
147 Peachtree Lane
Bermuda Run, NC 27006Get Directions
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Lunch: Noon - 1 pm (Doors open at 12:45 pm)
- Medical College of Virginia Virginia Commonwealth University, 1983
- Family Medicine, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, 1984
- Family Medicine, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, 1986
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine
- Physician - Wake Forest Health Network
This chart is a list of the most common health insurance plans we accept. This list is subject to change. Please check your individual plan to confirm their participation and the coverage allowed.
Due to the different physician groups and hospitals within the Wake Forest Baptist system, physician services and hospital services are billed separately. Please remember that health insurance coverage varies, so some services may not be covered.
If you don’t see your plan or you have questions, please call our Customer Service Center at 877-938-7497. We will do our best to work with you and your plan.
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC -Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC
Wake Forest Baptist Health Managed Care/MA Contracts - January2022
AETNA CONNECTED ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
AETNA (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
AETNA MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
AETNA WHOLE HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
ALIGNMENT HEALTHCARE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes (not applicable to services provided at High Point)
AMBETTER OF NC: Accepted at all locations
AMERIHEALTH CARITAS NEXT ACA/Exchange: Accepted at all locations
APEX MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
BCBSNC (PPO & HMO): Accepted at all locations
BCBS HIGH PERFORMANCE (NATIONAL NETWORK): Accepted at all locations
BLUE LOCAL (WFBH INDIVIDUAL & WFBH X_Group): Accepted at all locations
BLUE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
BLUE VALUE: Accepted at all locations
CAROLINA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
CIGNA: Accepted at all locations
CIGNA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at NCBH and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC and Wilkes)
CIGNA HEALTHSPRING MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Wilkes)
CIGNA LIFESOURCE (TRANSPLANTS): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
COVENTRY/WELLPATH: Accepted at all locations
CRESCENT PPO (ASHEVILLE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
DEVOTED HEALTH: Accepted at all locations
DIRECT NET: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not contracted, very low to no volume for CHC)
FIRST HEALTH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
FIRSTCAROLINACARE (PINEHURST, NC): Accepted at NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for WFUHS, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GATEWAY HEALTH ALLIANCE (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
GOLDEN RULE INS (UNITED): Accepted at all locations
HEALTHGRAM (formerly PRIMARY PHYSICIAN CARE): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and LMC (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
HEALTHTEAM ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA CHOICECARE: Accepted at all locations
HUMANA MEDICARE ADVANTAGE: Accepted at all locations
LIBERTY ADVANTAGE (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
MAGELLAN (BEHAVIORAL HEALTH): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH and CHC (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
MEDCOST: Accepted at all locations
MEDCOST ULTRA: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie, LMC, Wilkes and High Point (not applicable at CHC)
OPTUMHEALTH (TRANSPLANTS - APPLICABLE TO NCBH/WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
PREFERRED CARE OF VA INC: Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
SOUTHERN HEALTH SVCS (COVENTRY-PPO ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, Davie and CHC (not contracted, very low to no volume for LMC, Wilkes and High Point)
TWIN COUNTY (VIRGINIA): Accepted at WFUHS and NCBH (not contracted, very low to no volume for Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH: Accepted at WFUHS, NCBH, CHC and High Point (not applicable to services provided at Davie, LMC and Wilkes)
UNITED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (WFUHS ONLY): Accepted at WFUHS (not applicable for services provided at NCBH, Davie, LMC, CHC, Wilkes and High Point)
UNITED HEALTHCARE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE ESSENTIALS ACA/EXCHANGE: Accepted at all locations
UNITED HEALTHCARE MEDICARE: Accepted at all locations
VA CCN: Accepted at all locations
WELLCARE: Accepted at all locations
WELLPATH (COVENTRY): Accepted at all locations
WFUHS - Wake Forest University Health Sciences (professional services)
NCBH - North Carolina Baptist Hospital
LMC - Lexington Medical Center
CHC - Cornerstone Healthcare
Wilkes - Wilkes Regional Medical Center
HPR- High Point Regional
N/A - Not applicable to services provided at facility and/or CHC
NC - Not Contracted, very low to no volume for facility and/or CHC